Username Post: Best scoring board?        (Topic#1673297)
New Kid On the Block

I stupidly purged my Martha Stewart scoring board when I moved a few months ago and now I really miss it. I had it for years, as I’ve been away from papercrafting since before my almost 5 year old was born, and I know there’s new stuff on the market. I’ve been trying to make due by using my bone folder and the groove in my trimmer, but it’s just not what I want. What’s the best scoring board for me to get? I know I want something full size, not mimi, and I’d like to have 1/8” grooves. I don’t mind looking for an older product on Ebay, if necessary. TIA!

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 01-02-18 05:55 PM
In response to Sleepylisy

I have several score boards. I am still using and loving my Scor-Pals. I like the positive 12" width. I used to get 12x12 paper, that was really 12x11¾. Now I just put the paper into the Scor-Pal a see if it wiggles. Another nice feature is the Tim Holtz 12" ruler fits perfectly across the Scor-Pal. The Scor-Pad is a perfect 12x12 in size and the lines match the scoring slots. The mat has a cutting side and a gluing/painting side. It is in essence a 12x12 work station. There is also an envelope tool, a perf tool, a carry case, the best bone tool, and of course Scor-tape.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to don1

i just bought a scoring board and it is we are memory keepers and i got it on sale at Michaels.

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 01-05-18 06:06 PM
In response to southern lady

Are you in the UK? I have a metric Scor-Pal you could have for postage.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics