Username Post: Any Kpop Scrappers out there?        (Topic#1673509)
New Kid On the Block

Hello! I'm new here, but not new to scrapbooking. I'm looking for people who may be interested in Kpop (Korean Pop music) scrapbooking, especially pocket scrapbooking. I'm also interested in any suggestions on creating cards for scrapbooking using a computer. Fingers crossed! 😊😊😊👍🏼

angel1dot0
Expert
angel1dot0
In response to lizhimin1221

I have a friend who has been scrapping some j-pop, but unfortunately nobody in my circle of friends are into k-pop as far as I know. Sorry =(

New Kid On the Block
In response to angel1dot0

Thank you for your response! Do yo know if your friend has made any Jpop related embellishments or PlL type cards? Looking for some inspiration. 😊

angel1dot0
Expert
angel1dot0
In response to pacificscrappergal

I think she just scrapped pictures of her favorite band people and wrote text about the music. There may have been tickets from the concerts.
She does very unembellished layouts.

angel1dot0
Expert
angel1dot0

I saw this layout in the gallery, I don't know if it helps:
not enough kpop By Mrshobbes

New Kid On the Block

This is a cool layout. I'm hoping to find Kpoppers who are interested in making pocket scrapbooking cards as well as embellishments for the 12x12 layouts. I have a silhouette and I'm working on cut files but printable so would be great too and I'm definitely not a print graphic designer! Lol 😊

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pacificscrappergal

• pacificscrappergal Said:
Hello! I'm new here, but not new to scrapbooking. I'm looking for people who may be interested in Kpop (Korean Pop music) scrapbooking, especially pocket scrapbooking. I'm also interested in any suggestions on creating cards for scrapbooking using a computer. Fingers crossed! 😊😊😊👍🏼

I see you are new here I want to offer you a huge welcome this place is full of wonderful scrappers who love to help in any way they can I have not heard of Kpop but you asked in the right place I have a thread here titled what are you working on this week or weekend ? so many wonderful people we talk about everything from scrapping regular, digital scrapping digital & regular card making anything we are working on from altered items things you want to work on.. things you just did & anything else too I would be thrilled if you joined us

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics