Page 10 of 14 
Username Post: Very Valentine Tag Swap!!! Finishing up!        (Topic#1673515)
andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to luv46kdz

Hi ladies. I received my tag from Cheryl and she has received mine so i can share now.

Im sorry i have not been in here to follow along and chat more. This last month has been a doozy and i am glad it is over. Im hoping for things to start getting back on track.

I am in awe of all your beautiful tags. I really love being a part of this swap even if i was not able to chat along this month.

valentines tag By Andrea M

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to luv46kdz

How exciting, Paula! Congratulations!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Brandy Lynn

Love all the tags, stunning!!!!!

Paula good luck, so exciting!!!!

Donna feel better!

Nunya
Nunya 
Diva
Nunya
  • Nunya on 02-02-18 12:15 PM
In response to Euroalien

Andrea, The tag is Beautiful!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Nunya

Andrea, your tag is so beautiful!!
I already put it on the first page.

I believe in Miracles: I am feeling better!
Thank you for all of your hugs and loving wishes.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to bonprof

Donna so glad you are feeling better.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsCDJ

Ladies today is last day to sign up for
“SECRET PARTNER LOADED TAG SWAP” so if you are interested please join now . I will close Swap later this afternoon after 6 pm .

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to luv46kdz

Paula, I am so excited for you & your family! You will have to post pics!

Donna, you really are struggling & I am so sorry! Please get some rest!!!

Gorgeous tags every where!!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Meggies Nana

Paula you think you could airmail me one of those meatball things when you open!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! It has been a long time coming!!!!!
All the tags, MY OH MY they are all so Gorgeous!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to LauralsAttic

ACU

Jess E
Jess E 
Guru
Jess E
In response to luv46kdz

My tag is going out tomorrow..... it just had to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately. Such pretty tags posted!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to cdjohnson

Everyone have a scrappy weekend!

Anyone working on a special project?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to bonprof

Donna, feel better.
Paula, huge congrats on your opening.
Andrea, stunning tag. Heading over to your gallery now to sprinkle some lovin'.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DKravec

Donna - Glad you are better. I am working on Valentine PL

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to cdjohnson

Hey dearies!!!

Andrea, beautiful tag...such a stunning resin!

Donna, please rest up this weekend! Hope your pain level is lower.

Paula, finally!!!! Yes!!!!! Congrats girlie! Now I'm wishin for some meatballs!

My niece came over with Meliha. Was so funny watching her experience her new jumper chair for the first time!!!! I was treated like a queen. dh and my niece, Sehri did all the cooking and clean up!!!! I ate!!!!

Nightie nite sweet things!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to Linnny

Beautiful tags everyone!
Donna rest up.
I have a few project bubbling away!
Brandy - OMG! - Tag arrived safe and sound across the great big blue! Please post for everyone to ooh and aaah over. Thanks for the extra goodies - already being put to use in my Pseudo kit for February!
Now for the mail giants to be nice to you with mine!

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to kathylovestoscrap

Yay! So happy that you like the tag that I made for you, as well as the goodies! And, I am happy everything arrived safely. I was worried about that since it all had so far to travel.

Here is my tag:
"Love is in the Air" By Brandy Lynn

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Wow!! Brandy!! Just beautiful!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

I live only 40 minutes from Paula!!
Paula so excited for you and Hubby.
Your dream is coming true!!

Just need to get a haircut this morning and then home ti rest and scrap.

Kanga, my goal is to get your Facebook swap in the mail
By Monday.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to bonprof

Morning ladies. It's my day off and I was called in to work. So glad they finally hired another lady to help out. I'm not a full time kinda girl and that's pretty much what I've been doing lately. I'll be glad to get back to my regular hours again.

Brandy, gorgeous tag. Heading over to your place now to get a good look at it.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DKravec

AcU

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to cdjohnson

Morning Ladies Jeez it took me days to catsup here! All the new tags are wonderful!!!! Lots to oh and awe over!!!

Okay my front room has officially turned into a craft room. I got a huge 3-tier industrial cart all my paints and then put all my scrapping stuff back into my toy chest. Now I can finely see the desk!!!

Hope you all have a great morning!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Dawna.s Place

Brandy.
Am moving your incredible tag to the front very soon!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to bonprof

Donna, mine isn't on the front page.

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks for all of the love on my tag, ladies!!!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Lorna Lee

My apologies for not getting my tag to the PO. I think the stress of losing my friend has really taken it's toll on the old body! Got the crud back that's been going around! Feeling pretty rough!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrap Smart

JCI

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to cdjohnson

Lorna!!
I'm so sorry.
I will take care of it when Im home.
Forgive me. xoxoxo

Nunya
Nunya 
Diva
Nunya
  • Nunya on 02-03-18 02:12 PM
In response to bonprof

Susie, I am thinking of you. Prayers for you.
get some rest.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Nunya

Jci!

Susie hugs!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Euroalien

Ok Lorna and Brandy,
your yummy tags are on front page.

20/32 tags are posted.
Let me know if I missed anyone.
Will check my list later.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to bonprof

Hi sweet gals!

Brandy, your tag is stunning!!!

Need help please....I can't find the page on Pinterest that shows my history and subscriptions. Did they change things up or his my noggin just not behaving?? Thanks

oh my....never mind.....too embarrassed to explain ....

Edited by Linnny on 02-03-18 03:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mosbarger
Mayor
mosbarger
In response to Linnny

Oh my GOODNESS!! The tags are all insanely GORGEOUS!!!! RA should have hers by Tuesday!

Paula, so excited for you and the family! March is coming up quick!!

Jess E
Jess E 
Guru
Jess E
In response to mosbarger

Mine went out this am.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Jess E

Susie,
Hope you feel better soon.
Thinking of you.

Edited by bonprof on 02-03-18 08:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luv46kdz
Idol
luv46kdz
In response to bonprof

Thanks girls! We're pretty stoked

Started my tag for Deb last night, pretty happy with my idea Gonna try to get it done tomorrow even though it's Super Bowl and the kids are coming over.

Have a happy Sunday all

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to luv46kdz

Paula, no big hurry. We all know that Super Bowl comes first. And huge congrats on your coming opening. So excited for you.

They're predicting snow today. So glad I turned down working today. I prefer watching the snow from the safety of my living room.

luv46kdz
Idol
luv46kdz
In response to DKravec

I gotta say it never ceases to amaze me how some states could be trapped in frigid blizzard weather and others are walking around in shorts It's been downright warm here the past week! I haven't even bothered packing away my summer clothes I'm no fan of winter but man, I'd like some cooler weather so I can wear my darn sweaters!

Enjoy your Sunday gals Go Eagles

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to luv46kdz

I want to thank each of you ladies that have visited my gallery and left love on my Valentine tag and other projects. It is so difficult for me to thank each one individually any more due to poor internet service and lack of time. Anyway, I want you to know I appreciate each and every comment!! You're the best!!

Loving all the beautiful tags I've seen so far. I think I've visited every gallery that has them posted here....hope so, anyway!!

Have a wonderful Sunday. I'm going out to craft in a few!!

Edited by eapipkin on 02-04-18 11:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to eapipkin

You ladies are amazing and so kind. Thanks everyone who left love on my tag. You are all an encouraging bunch.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

MMS

mosbarger
Mayor
mosbarger
In response to cdjohnson

Paula, I would give almost anything to put on a short-sleeved shirt and sit in the sun for ten minutes without getting frostbite! It is SO cold here in Minnesota! It's a good thing our stadium is indoors for the Super Bowl!

It's such a festive day for those of us that live in the twin cities! I am not much of a football fan, but I will say that this is a fun time for Minnesotans! The house right next to my sister's house is where Justin Timberlake is staying- he rented it out for a week. She lives on a corner, so the house that is right across the street, on her side is where JT and his huge crew is staying! Super cool! Also, my bosses daughter is dancing during his performance at half time with her dance team. I am a fan of Justin's so this is kind of cool!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to mosbarger

We love Justin Timberlake!!
Talk about a talented man. Wow!!

Nunya
Nunya 
Diva
Nunya
  • Nunya on 02-04-18 02:37 PM
In response to bonprof

Karin that's so exciting! I remember when the super bowl was in Indianapolis and all the festivities were amazing. We've been to Duluth, St. Paul, and Bloomington. We had a good time!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Karin sounds like your sis will get a peek of him, like him too!
Have fun in the cold!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Euroalien

I have to say that was one of the best half time shows I have seen in years! JT did an awesome job!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

I agree Marylou!!
JT is the man!!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to bonprof

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ! WAY TO GO EAGLES WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

• Meggies Nana Said:
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ! WAY TO GO EAGLES WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeesssss! I don’t even like football!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

I hate football. I did watch JT"s performance. He really did a great job enteraining. He was taking selfies and everything. Watched a few of the commercials.

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to Lorna Lee

I hate to say it, but after the way the Eagles fans treated the Viking's and their fans two weeks ago, I was actually rooting for the Patriots. But, congrats to all who were rooting for the Eagles. It was their first Super Bowl win, so that must be exciting for them. Wish I cared more, ha!

I agree, Justin killed it! I have never been a huge fan of his, but the man does have talent, and it was probably one of the best halftime shows that I have seen.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey sweets....

Just checked out the first page.....so amazing the talent on this swap!

We don't watch football....neither dh nor I like sports. Well, I do enjoy watching volley ball matches in the Olympics. I think because I used to play and really enjoyed it.

Nightie nite

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Linnny

LOL.

We don't watch football either, BUT we did last night!! I really enjoyed it. Kerry and I were screaming and clapping!
And JUSTIN!! Don't get me started on Justin!! Wow! What a talented and brilliant performer! He does all of his own choreography.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

The Little Table By Bonprof

Linny, wanted you to see where I displayed your amazing tag.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to bonprof

Good morning everyone. Congrats to Philly.... i like the Patriots but I was going for the underdog this year.... Great game . Well have a great week . Is there any new tags posted? I want a looksie....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Morning ladies. I did not watch the game but dang it, I missed the half time show. I did mean to watch that but I got so lost in my book that I lost all track of time. I too am not a football fan, but I'm a huge soccer fan. You'd think I'd enjoy football since my husband played football in college but nope,

Gotta work tonight. It's becoming an every day thing lately. Can't wait until they train the new girl so she can take over these needed spots.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to DKravec

The halftime was good with JT except some of the sound was so bad you couldn't hear him. The young man who got a selfie with JT should be thrilled beyond words!! I don't ever remember a singer going into the stands?

So many, many lovely tags & talent is over the top! You rock sweet lovelies!

Nunya
Nunya 
Diva
Nunya
  • Nunya on 02-05-18 08:50 AM

I checked on the first page and yep I made a comment on every one of the tags. I think it's important the we all support one another.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Nunya

We don't have TV hookup but we aren't sports fans anyway. The main reason is because there is too much money involved in sports. Athletes are extremely overpaid and here our veterans struggle to make ends meet. They are the real heroes and deserve so much more. It is an abomination the difference made between them financially, as well as being treated as second class citizens. That's my two cents' worth!

I would like to see if there's a video of the JT halftime show though. I need to check it out. He is very talented and a very good actor as well!

Gotta go check out Donna's display table now.....

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to eapipkin

Donna, your display table is beautiful! And, I neeeeeed one of those tea cup pun cushions!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

Donna pretty set up on the table!!!!

Now I'm looking forward to the Olympics Games this Friday!!!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Euroalien

Donna, that is so nice to have room for a table to put the beautiful things you get from your scrappy friends!!
Love the table too!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to laceyKat

Martica,

We were very happy about the game!!

And looking forward to the Olympics.
LOVE ice skating and skiing!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to bonprof

JCI before heading off to work again

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to cdjohnson

I like watching gymnastics...my favorite.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to laceyKat

Oh my gosh, ladies....I can hardly wait for you to see Kelly's tag she made me!!! You will really need a drool bucket!!!! 💙 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Amazing extra goodies too!! Thank you so much Kelly!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

So excited, Elizabeth!!

mosbarger
Mayor
mosbarger
In response to bonprof

I just received RA's tag!! It's GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I have it hanging on my hanger thing on my scrap wall!! THANK YOU, RA!!!! Thanks for the daisy die and Lemoncraft paper, too!! The daisy die is perfect for a layout I would like to create for my mom; her favorite flower was a daisy. And the Lemoncraft paper is so pretty!!!!! I am SURE it was difficult for you to part with...especially for me! LOL!! Loved the note, too!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! This will be something I cherish forever!!! HUGS!!!

Elizabeth, I so agree with your hubby on taking a personal stance against the NFL for their neglect in brain trauma!!! I totally agree!!! i have shared with a couple of people here, but my daughter was hit by a car at her bus stop a year and a half ago, and she suffered a concussion with bleeding and swelling of the brain. This was a child who was an honor student and relatively easy to handle. Today, she is a totally different human being. Every day is a struggle to keep her mood stabilized and keep her motivated to do anything. She has been hospitalized three times since because of her behavior and moods, and we've seen countless doctors of every kind. Some say it's her brain injury and others just don't know. When my husband and I look at the big picture, we blame the injury. The kid that left for the bus that morning is not the same kid that we brought home from the hospital right after the accident. We are now dealing with a mentally ill teenager, and I believe her brain injury is the culprit. And that was ONE injury! These football players suffer more than that during ONE season! It's absolutely absurd, and it's maddening that they are given more help and resources!

On a lighter note, SB, I adore JT and I also agree with everything you said in regards to him! I was disappointed that the sound was so bad- he even looked to struggle with it. I guess that stadium is notorious for awful sounding concerts. Coldplay and U2 even sounded terrible there!

Brandy, I was cheering on the Patriots, too, because of the Eagle's awful fan behavior! LOL! That made me so mad!

RA, PLEASE POST YOUR/MY BEAUTIFUL TAG!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! I truly love it!!!!!

Caletts
Idol
Caletts
In response to mosbarger

I just checked out the front page. So much beauty.

mosbarger
Mayor
mosbarger
In response to Caletts

OK, I have too many forum threads going on, and I don't know which one I am suppose to be replying to! There is one that I can read in my email messages, which is the the one that I was explaining the brain trauma to...not this one! And it was in response to Pam, not Elizabeth! LOL! Forgive me, ladies! I think it's time to stick to ONE thread and conversation! For the love..... Sorry!

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn
In response to mosbarger

Karin, I didn't know about your daughters injury. I am so sorry that it happened, and that you and she still struggle with the effects of it

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn

My sister is an RN and has worked with TBI's for years. This is why you will never see me on my horse without a helmet on. A promise I made to her long ago. I do catch heck from others when I ride with them, but accidents happen. No matter how safe your horse is, no matter how much you trust him, anything could happen.

Brandy Lynn
Diva
Brandy Lynn

I hope Marylou posts her tag tonight! I can't wait to see it!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Bfly, I am so glad you got your tag & goodies & you actually like it, lol! Just kidding!!! I will probably post it tomorrow. I just got thru posting several cards.

Bfly, thank you for sharing about your daughter & I can certainly understand how you feel about brain injuries. We have a gentleman that lives in Montrose & he use to be a Bronco player many years ago. Way back they didn't know much about it. He has struggled for so long & will never be the same. When you see how hard they hit each other it is surprising they can even get up!!

Brandy, smart girl!!

I didn't know the Eagle's were being nasty otherwise I might have not cheered them on. I just don't follow football after the kneeling & protesting. They are getting paid to do a job & the NFL should have stopped it in the very beginning. Okay I will get off my soapbox....for now!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Looking forward to seeing more beautiful tags. I'm having withdraws and need another fix. I'll be checking back first thing in the morning, coffee in hand to see if there have been any more downloads.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hello you sweet taginistas!

Deb, I too came to see more treasures!!!! Come on girlies.....I haven't ooooh'd and aaaaah'd all day!!!!!

Karin, so sorry to hear of your daughter's injury and the ramifications. As parents we always try to 'fix' our children's problems, and it's the worse feeling in the world to not be able to. But, I do believe in prayer and miracles!!!

Playing with new dies tonight....

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Linnny

We love you Karin!
Bless you in your daily challenge. xoxoxo

All the tags are so beautiful and inspirational! They are a reflection of the beautiful women in this swap.

luv46kdz
Idol
luv46kdz
In response to bonprof

Hey gals Everyday I get a bit more of my tag done My time is so crunched it's not even funny, I say I was a slow scrapper to begin with, but now

Karin, your struggle makes me wish we lived closer The brain is such a mystery, the hit obviously did something that brought out this issue with her I pray as time goes on it'll get better.

Going to the front to check out the gorgeousness

Edited by luv46kdz on 02-05-18 10:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nunya
Nunya 
Diva
Nunya
  • Nunya on 02-06-18 03:40 AM
In response to luv46kdz

Karin-Prayers for your daughter and your family! Donna is right we love you pretty lady!

mgiov
mgiov 
Governor
mgiov
  • mgiov on 02-06-18 04:09 AM
In response to Nunya

Karin - I just saw your post and I'm so sad to read this about your daughter....
Prayers are going out to her and all of you...

Hugs,

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to mgiov

Valentine's Day Tag By KVRLVN

WOW!!!!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to mgiov

Karin sending cyber hugs to your daughter and you/family - thinking about you all!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Euroalien

ACU

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to cdjohnson

Karin, in the back of my mind and with bits and pieces of info dropped over the past year or so I knew you were dealing with something in regards to your daughter. I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy and how you're having to deal with it on a daily basis. So terribly sad.

Ladies, it is time to celebrate with some ice cream or your favorite dessert! I made it to the milestone 1000th upload on this site!!!! Where do you gals find the cheerleader with the pom poms icon?? Mine doesn't have it!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

congratulations Elizabeth!!

FritillaryB
Idol
FritillaryB
In response to bonprof

Congratulations Elizabeth!!

FritillaryB
Idol
FritillaryB
In response to FritillaryB

Karin-
I almost missed your comment because I am also getting confused with different conversations in the different threads. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Lou’s grand daughter has had three concussions and she is only 15. She isn’t having the same problems as your daughter but ‘I know that he is concerned that if she keeps playing sports she will have permanent damage. I hope you find a specialist who can find a way to help your daughter.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

Elizabeth!!!
You have to take the slide bar on bottom and go over, all of them doesn't show in the window....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Elizabeth, I must have had a premonition that you would reach a milestone on this site because I stopped at Grater on the way home from Michaels and had a dip of cherry cordial. Thank you for giving me an excuse for eating something I shouldn't be eating.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Deb!!

Elizabeth, so funny! I thought that too about the icons... i finally figured it out. Congrats, though!!

Did you know you can also just type it?? to use the cheer icon you would type a colon then the word cheer then another colon, with no spaces. same with ROFL. just put a colon before and after with no spaces.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to laceyKat

There is a party in the house!!! Any excuse to eat sweets! Bring it on!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to laceyKat

LOVE~Valentine Tag Swap By Meggies Nana

This is the tag I made for our sweet Karin (Bfly)!!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Way to go Elizabeth!! Ice cream does NOT need an excuse, but it does seem to go down better!!:)

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to eapipkin

Elizabeth, at one time the cheerleader icon was a very deep, dark secret that was used by only certain people. When some of us whined about it they told us where it was.....so wrong!! Do you remember that Swampboss???

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

• Meggies Nana Said:
Elizabeth, at one time the cheerleader icon was a very deep, dark secret that was used by only certain people. When some of us whined about it they told us where it was.....so wrong!! Do you remember that Swampboss???

Oh no I’m so sorry!!! I guess the dark secret is out again! (Ok will anyone tell me what that was about 🙃)

FritillaryB
Idol
FritillaryB

Beautiful tag RA!

FritillaryB
Idol
FritillaryB

Thanks for explaining where to find these things.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Yvonne, when Donna first started the PL swaps we really bantered back & forth. The cheerleader kept showing up, but some of had not a clue where it came from. We had no idea we could arrow over nor did we try. Once we found out that some of the ladies knew all about it we carried on so!!! That is my story & I am sticking to it!

Karin, I received your oh so gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, & wonderful tag today! I knew it would be gorgeous & I so appreciate the lovely necklace with the verse. I think it fits both of us....no, not the necklace the verse!!:)) Thank you so very much & post it soon!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Beautiful tag Marylou. Left you some lovin' in your gallery. You might want to wipe up the drool.

Kat, that's how I do all my smilies now. I never go to the smiley icons. I just semi colons and the words. It's just quicker.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to DKravec

Beautiful, precious tag Marylou!!
Love everything about it!!

Page 10 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics