Username Post: Art Glitter Glue        (Topic#1673527)
lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie

Art Glitter Glue is all over You Tube and I think I want to try it out. I’m going through a crazy amount of tape refills. I’m wondering what size bottle to get? I know I can get a larger bottle to refill from, but am not sure if I should get a 4 oz or 2 oz yo start with. I have smaller hands, so I’m leaning toward 2 oz, but I also don’t want to be refilling it constantly. Thoughts on this?

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to lisymarie

I have the big one, I think it’s 8oz
I bought the fine tip to go on it.
Not that I have small hands but I don’t find using the glue straight from this larger size an issue.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to lisymarie

silly me, I thought art glitter glue was an embellishment like Stickles are. I didn't think to use it as just an adhesive. I use just regular glue for that.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Sunnydi

Well that's confusing, to call plain liquid adhesive "Art Glitter Glue" when there is already a product called Glitter Glue which really is glue with glitter in it.

Who thinks of these names? Pfft.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to lisymarie

• lisymarie Said:
Art Glitter Glue is all over You Tube and I think I want to try it out. I’m going through a crazy amount of tape refills. I’m wondering what size bottle to get? I know I can get a larger bottle to refill from, but am not sure if I should get a 4 oz or 2 oz yo start with. I have smaller hands, so I’m leaning toward 2 oz, but I also don’t want to be refilling it constantly. Thoughts on this?

Looking at the YouTube vids, I would go for a 2oz bottle and refill it. I have small hands too, and I would want better control than the bigger bottle would give. I love the Stick-It glue pen which is only 18ml. I'm happy to keep refilling it, but a little actually goes a long way.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics