Page 6 of 9 
Username Post: Secret Sister Loaded Tag Swap        (Topic#1673601)
bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to laceyKat

Hello!
In North Hollywood with my youngest.
We are having a great visit.
Will spend the night.

Hope everyone is doing well.
xoxoxo

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Martica, have you had a chance to look at the blog title I sent you??

Yes I did I sent you a text. It is awesome I love it. Thank you so much. At first I was a bit frustrated with my blog because I could not delete the background but finally I figured it out. And it came out great. Thanks again.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Martica

Thanks sweet friends!

Jess E
Jess E 
Expert
Jess E
In response to Linnny

Sorry to hear Yvonne! Hope you're feeling better by now. For most people I know, it was at least a week, so hopefully you are on the down swing of it.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Jess E

Long day at work, ready to go to bed. Tomorrow's another day. How do you full timer's do it every day.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

On automatic, I have no idea Deb.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to Linnny

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Okay ladies here is my tag for.....
Steampunk loaded tag By Lorna Lee

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna - beautiful, creative tag. Love all the inserts.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to cdjohnson

Lorna, gorgeous tag. Left a bit of lovin' in your gallery.

Back to work today. I'm told that by the 1st of March, I should be back to my normal schedule. The new girl is all trained and finally taking over needed spots. It'll be good to have my weeks back.

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

ACU & Happy Presidents Day for those of you who get the day off.
I ordered my Steampunk paper and hope it gets here tomorrow. I've never used the mfg I ordered so that's always nerve wracking as I hope its good quality. Waiting to see ...

Susie, Linny, Lorna all your tags are so gorgeous!
Debbie so glad to hear that things will be getting back to normal for you.
Yvonne feel better soon. That flu is nasty.

Thank you for the sweet sugar you left in my gallery for my art postings. I'm not sure who asked about more info, but here's a link to www.Willowing.org for more info on Life Book or individual classes. There's some free lessons there too, so have fun browsing.

Each Monday I get a new lesson, and I haven't checked this mornings yet as I'm two lessons behind and want to catch up in the next week.

DH started preparing the house yesterday to paint the trim. He liked that idea as much as a root canal! But, its been 12 years, so there really is no putting it off another season. Thank goodness!

Its time for DH's work out, so got to run. Have a happy day!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hoping those that are ailing are on the mend! Having been there myself, it takes a while!!

Our electricity went out in the night. Down to the mid 59's in the house! Brrrrr! Looks like over 2000 homes are w/o power. Not much you can do until it comes back on! Hurry please!

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to Scrap Smart

Happy Presidentsโ€™ Day everyone.

Really cute tag Lorna. I love all of the embossing that you did.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to FritillaryB

Susie, heard your power came back on. Thank goodness you won't have to go thru the night in the cold. It's in the 70's here and I'd like to keep it that way so please send that nasty weather further up North.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

According to the weather report it's heading Northeast out of here, so it should miss you, Debbie.

I was laughing at my earlier post, should have said the mid 50s in my house. Warming up nicely now.
But supposed to be more ice, snow & wind headed our way tonight. Yuck!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

It's cold here.
Will be 40 tonight!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to bonprof

In California? That cold better not come down here!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Is it going Linnyโ€™s way?
Hey Lorna your tag is gorgeous. Wish I could see it up close and personal.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Thanks for the love on my tag. Someone will get to see it up close and personal. I wonder who it will be......

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

๐Ÿ˜ณ peeking in!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Euroalien

I think my Shabby tag for---------should be there tomorrow!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hi sweets!

Susie, hope you got your electricity back! I saw your beautiful tag on FB....don't think I saw it here!

And my sweet southern lady is a steam punker at heart! Such a fabulous tag...colors, elements, images....all so rich!!!!! Need to go visit your gallery.

Hey Donna, I recall your tag....ummmm, if it's traveling east, ya can't get any 'easter' than Linny!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee??????

Edited by Linnny on 02-19-18 11:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Heading out for a day of shopping with my sister today. Planning on hitting Hobby Lobby while I'm out to pick up a few goodies for my SS so I can mail out my tag. If I pick up some goodies, I'll be able to wrap this baby up and mail it out tomorrow.

Hitting the 70's today. I'm thinking about opening up a few windows and airing the winter out of this house.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DKravec

Home from work and need some sleep

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to cdjohnson

Very ill.
Came home from work.
Bad colitis and maybe flu.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to bonprof

oh dear, Donna!!! prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Edited by laceyKat on 02-20-18 09:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Lucky you, Deb!!! 18 degress here in the valley. at least no snow.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I shopped until I dropped today with my sister. And when I say until I drop, that's usually only takes a couple of stores. I of course had the most fun at Hobby Lobby. Picked up a few things to put in my SS box to send with her tag. Came home and wrapped it all up and will hit the Post Office tomorrow. To exhausted to head back out today.

Everyone who is sick, please get better. This has been a terrible season for germs spreading.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

I have a total of 5 ladies that have received Tag from there SS am I missing anyone?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Holy sCRAP, I received my tag today and Pam was my SS. Let me tell you girls, I totally want to redo my tag because it is nothing compared to what this girl did. It's HUGE and it's PHENOMENAL and it's out of this world amazing. I can't say enough about it. And she sent me some wonderful goodies to go with it. The lace she sent is gorgeous and the baubles are awesome. Photo's do not do this tag justice.

To my SS.... I'm so sorry but my tag is nothing in comparison to this tag and I'm totally wanting a redo. I have a whole new outlook on what a tag size should be. I definitely miscalculated.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Oh my looks like we have several ladies under the weather. This thing with the up and down temps and nasty weather is not helping. Rest up and lots of fluids. Is our dear Yvonne still sick?

I need to figure out how I will wrap my tag for mailing to......... well she is part of this swap.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

We must have posted at the same time Deb. If you need a redo then I need to scrap mine. We are our own worse critics. My excuse is tags are so hard for me to sink my teeth into unless for my blocks.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to Lorna Lee

Debbie- I am so happy you like the tag. I spent a lot of time looking through your gallery to try to get a sense of your color preferences so I was very happy when you mentioned you liked the color in your earlier comments. I had so much fun making it for you and I feel like I know you better now. I am just sorry I left the note out. It was in the back pocket until I decided to rearrange things.

Regarding your tag- I know for sure you are being silly in your comparison because your work is spectacular and your secret sister is going to thrilled when she receives it. I actually had no idea what size the tag should be.

LauralsAttic
Mayor
LauralsAttic

We are all our own worst enemies! Thought I would check in while I had a minute! Awesome tags! Martica I have not forgotten your tag!!!!! I'm working on mine still! Have to remake 3 of the 5 tags I had already done because lol they looked too much like Katies! But like they say, great minds think alike! So I'm doing a lil somethin somethin different on my tags! Dry time the pits! 85 here today and we have a winter weather advisory for ice and snow for tonight! I just don't get this weather! But I like the nicer days for sure!
Sorry to hear so many of you are sick! Big hugs!!!!!!!!!!
Pray you all get better soon!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• FritillaryB Said:
Debbie- I am so happy you like the tag. I spent a lot of time looking through your gallery to try to get a sense of your color preferences so I was very happy when you mentioned you liked the color in your earlier comments. I had so much fun making it for you and I feel like I know you better now. I am just sorry I left the note out. It was in the back pocket until I decided to rearrange things.

Regarding your tag- I know for sure you are being silly in your comparison because your work is spectacular and your secret sister is going to thrilled when she receives it. I actually had no idea what size the tag should be.

Oh no, I am quite serious. I am going to have to up my game if I continue to play with y'all.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Deb you do awesome work and the lady that receives this will be very happy.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to Martica

Debbie- donโ€™t say that please. It breaks my heart to think my tag made you feel bad. I really wanted it to make you happy. I Have looked through your gallery and I am a huge fan of your work. I hope I get to receive something from you in the next swap so you better continue to play.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Martica

Debbie!! You had a fabulous day!! And stop selling yourself short, your work is amazing!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hello, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent the day playing. Then dh came home from work and had a package in his hands for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My secret sister is Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That gorgeous tag that I fell in love with in her gallery, the one with that metal chair, is MINE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Donna thank you for putting so much love into your creations. And thank you too for all the wonderful goodies! Love them too! I know you are feeling ill, but hopefully my happiness will bring you a bit of joy!!!!!!

Now to find a place to hang it! I just ordered something for my craft room that has hooks on the bottom..... I also bought a birdie thingy that is supposed to be used to hang jewelry....might use that.

OK....have a lovely evening!!!!

Jess E
Jess E 
Expert
Jess E
In response to Linnny

Oh Donna, sorry you're not feeling well! That stinks, esp when the weather sounds so nice, temp wise.

We hit 69 today, which is really unusual for Feb here in NY. It'll be 70 again tomorrow, and then colder and snow flurries Thurs. That's what makes people sick.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Jess E

You make my heart sing, Linny!!!
Glad you are so happy!!

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to bonprof

I hope you are feeling better Donna.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Awesome, slowly but surely everyone is getting happy mail.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Not to worry Pam. I am very happy. I like a good challenge and I'll be ready for the next swap.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to DKravec

Doing a little better.
Going to work.
Something is wrong with "my pipes".
Having a colonoscopy next week.
Thank you for your sweet thoughts.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to bonprof

Donna- I am glad to hear you are doing better and getting the health care you need.

Debbie- I am so happy that you are happy.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I've got _._._._._.'s package all wrapped and ready to go so I'm going to swing by the Post Office today and mail it out in between dusting and mopping and cleaning this house. Feeling a little lazy right now. Read deep into the night so then I ended up sleeping in this morning. Only now having my first cup of coffee. Once it settles into the brain, I'll be able to function again.

Donna, please take care of yourself.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

What a life Deb miss those days of sleeping in and scrapbooking all day.

Donna hope you feel better my friend.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Martica

I'm getting antsy!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to laceyKat

ACU . . . Have a cold or something not feeling up to par.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to cdjohnson

Thank you sweet ladies,

I'm doing a little better.
Made it to work and am almost done.

xoxo

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to bonprof

Hi everyone Alvie- If you are getting antsy ๐Ÿœ you should make something! The best projects come from Antsy moods.

Donna, I am glad you are feeling better.

Did everyone see what Linny posted today? Gorgeous as always!

๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

JCI again

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to cdjohnson

Hey sweets!

Donna, happy you are feeling a bit better!!

Since midnight, last night, I've been dealing with finding out I've been hacked! I feel so violated and so angry. I'm trying to stay calm and do whatever I can do to protect myself. At one time I had signed up with a company that tracks activity on your accounts. Can't recall the name...not so sure I was thrilled with them anyway. Any suggestions of where I can sign up for this type of service?

As far as the hacking, I posted this on FB as I want to give folks a heads up on what hackers can do nowadays!!! Even Caller ID can be tampered with!!!!

If you are a Direct TV subscriber, please know that there is a scam being perpetrated on some subscribers. You can receive a phone call from what appears to be, โ€œDirect TVโ€. Their name and true phone number will appear on your caller ID and you will be offered a fabulous promotion that โ€˜theyโ€™ are offering in conjunction with Amazon Gift Cards. All you need do is pay 4 months in advance via an Amazon Gift Card and the wonderful new plan will be yours. Wrong! They are able to intercept the gift card that is sent to YOUR email address and redeem it! It is a scam. Itโ€™s so scary to think โ€˜theyโ€™ have the ability to have your caller ID state a company you do business with. And, they can intercept emails sent to your email address! Yes, this happened to me. But it can also happen to you. So, please be aware of how these hackers operate!!! If they can infiltrate Direct TV, I would think they could do the same with other companies. And can probably get access to your email, as they did mine.

As I try to protect myself against these hackers, I hope sharing this experience prevents you from being a victim of this type of fraudulent activity.

A representative shared this website with me. You can enter your email address to determine if your account has been compromised. www.haveibeenpwned.com

As Roseanne Roseannadanna would say, โ€œItโ€™s always somethingโ€.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies I am in front of company where I work waiting for my time to go in.

Alvie I agree when you are antsy create.

Linny so sorry you were hacked . I will mention that when companies / hackers offer you things but you need to pay in advance or ask you to enter personal info that is a red flag. Best thing to do is either go to actual website in this case Directtv and see if it is true. Or call company and ask is there a promotion going on. Never never enter any information in that link they sent you. I myself have gotten fake emails pretending to be from PAYPAL and other companies and have had to call to verify and more then half the time they are hackers.

Well ladies have a great day must go to work I will be back later.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Wow Linnny, thanks for the update. At least I don't have to worry about being hacked thru any cable/dish companies since I don't have any of that any more. But it's like you said, it can happen at any time. These hackers are extremely smart people. Why don't they get real jobs with their expertise. It's a scary time.

Cheryl, are you feeling better?

Woke up sneezing and stuffed nose. Darn weather turned cold again and I had to turn the heat back on.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Back to work today after a week home sick! Still feel shaky and down.....

If somebody calls from a "company" ask for their name and phone number.
Call back to the company's main number and make sure this number and person you have actually works there.

LauralsAttic
Mayor
LauralsAttic
In response to Euroalien

Hello all! Thought I check in! I have my tag done! Yeah!!!!!!! Just needs to dry before I try to move to take pics! This is my first loaded pocket tag so it took a bit to figure out how I will fit my tags! You all know that I do not know what scrapping flat means! LOL! Any who, rainy and no sun today! But should have some tomorrow to take pics. Oh but wait, I may wait to post until my secret sister sees it first! MMMM! Hope everyone is or starting to feel better! I get to stop wearing left hand brace Friday and right hand holding up with limitations! That is why its taking me so long to finish! HUGS!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-22-18 11:15 AM
In response to LauralsAttic

Going postal today!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to vawm

Debbie - Yes, I feel better than yesterday. I took some daytime cold medication and that seems to be helping.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to cdjohnson

Glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better.
Linny I am so rude to folks on the phone selling stuff. There is a software program that you can use on the phone that changes the caller ID and can change your voice too. After where I grew up, I don't trust anyone unless I know them. I won't even make a payment if they call me. I have to call them on a number that I can verify. This is a scary world.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Lorna Lee

Linny,
So sorry that happened!!
Thinking of you. xoxoxo

Laura, I know your tag is exquisite!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Thank goodness many are feeling better.
My tummy is really upset in every way possible.
This is going on for 2 weeks.
Will have a special test to diagnose Tuesday.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to bonprof

Glad most of you are feeling better. Donna keep us posted about test hope itโ€™s nothing serious I will be praying for you my friend.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to Martica

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Thank you Martica!! xoxoxo

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to bonprof

Cheryl, so glad that you are feeling better.

I too don't give out any information over the phone if they call me. I had someone from my pension program call me telling me they needed my address because what they had on file was wrong but to make sure that I am who I am they would need my Social Security number first. I told them that I would call them back at the number I have on file to make sure all is ok. Unbelievable.

Heading to the post office today to mail out my tag to ........... who lives in........... Just waiting for the rain to slow down a bit before heading out.

LauralsAttic
Mayor
LauralsAttic
In response to DKravec

Good morning! Deb I thought your tag was AWESOME! When I saw it I was wandering why the heck I did not do Shabby Chic! The recipient will LOVE it!!!!!!!!
Donna and everyone, I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!!!!!! Gloomy day here again! Waiting for sun to come out so I can get my pics! Happy Friday All!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to LauralsAttic

Gloomy, rainy day here. Anxiously awaiting for my tag from my secret sister.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to cdjohnson

Yay it's Friday!!!! I get to sleep in the next two days!

Glad to hear some of you feel better, prayers for healing for all who don't feel well.

I am not anxiously waiting for my tag..... sorry.... have to be honest.

Talking about honesty.... I am truly ashamed and have asked for forgiveness from God for what I did the other night. I was honest with my answer, but I should not have been honest.
Here is the story:
Back ground first- There is a girl, well I call of us "girls", who has done some things to me that have really hurt me and I do not trust this person at all. The last thing she did that was so tacky was that the night my sister died, I was at the Moose Lodge when I was told my sister had passed. This person was there and said. "Oh, does she have a husband? Is he free now?" My other sister and I just looked at her. She is laughing thinking she is so funny. All it did was confirm how takcy this person really is, no "friend" would be so insensitive. She has done some other tacky things, but that was it for me.
So last Friday, Larry and I are at the Moose Lodge, we came in for a drink and then we were going to go over to a differnent place. We had sat at a table with quite a few other people we are acquainted with, except one guy across the table from Larry, we didnt know him, and the chair across from me was empty. Well.... this girl comes over and asks if she can join us, and I didn't say anything, but the guy across from us said sure. And I would have been fine with that. But she looks DIRECTLY at me and asks again... Is it okay if I sit here. and I looked at her and I could not say yes. I could say nothing. and she said... okay.... and walked away.
Later I was so ashamed. I shoud have just said "sure" because Larry and I were not staying long anyway.
I want to send her a card, but I do not know what to say. I know that I should have tol her yes,.... now I am paying for it with guilt. I asm so torn as to what to do.

Edited by laceyKat on 02-23-18 08:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to laceyKat

I don't think you owe her anything, Kat! It would be different if she apologized for her extremely insensitive comment. She knows she's wrong! Trouble is, Kat, you are like me.....we want everybody to like us! And let's face it, not everybody deserves to be our friend. I would be cordial, but I would not go out of my way to be nice! AND DON'T SEND HER A CARD!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Maybe after time has passed, I can forgive her tackiness. Right now I am too sensitive about it. Tomorrow is my sister's Celebration of Life service that I totally dread going to. I spoke with my oldest sister last night. She said I should go because it will give me healing. And that funerals are for the living who have lost someone, not for the person who passed. It is for healing. I know I need healing, I can hardly think about her without crying right now. Unfortunately, my eldest sister and my mother cannot be there. They are in Seattle with my other sister who came down with pneumonia yesterday, which is not good because she has dialysis 3 times a week, very bad health as it is and now this. They are feeling so bad, but my sister needs them there with her. Life is so messy sometimes.

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to laceyKat

Alvie I agree with Susie that you should not send a card. Being honest is not a bad thing. The best thing to do is to let it be. If it happens again, you can decide whether you are feeling strong enough to have a conversation with her. If she apologizes, all the better. Right now you should do what will make you feel better in your grief. I am sorry you are going through this.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Thank you for your wise and kind words, Susie and Pam. I appreciate it.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to laceyKat

Hey dearies!!!!

Hope you gals who are not feeling well are doing better!

Been busy day and 'my babies' will be arriving soon!!!! Just took brownies out of the oven and the house is smelling delightful!!!! If it were up to me, a warm brownie and a dollop of vanilla ice cream would be the perfect dinner. But......

Late last night, well really early this morning, I was hanging out on youtube and came across altered pringle containers. They are altered into little treasure boxes, held long ways, of course. Let me go and get one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhRXhagrjVc

Might be an interesting swaperooooooooo.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Linny, I saw those too. And I just finished some Pringle. They look beautiful. I think that you should make one and let us see. I think that I saw it on FB or Pinterest. I use the plastic ones for my paint brushes

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Linnny, we used pringle cans to make our santa's one year. It's amazing all the things you can do with those.

My tag is on the way and will arrive at my Secret Sisters house on Monday. At least that's what I was told but I don't trust the post office these days but at least know there is another tag on it's way.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies well I am at the sleep study again tonight . I hate doing f this bit I have to. First time I did it was 3 weeks ago and I barely slept so I am hopin g it works this time.

Alvie do nothing and donโ€™t send a card. And especially donโ€™t feel guilty.

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to Martica

I agree Alvie you do not need to apologise.
Yvonne your beautiful tag arrived yesterday! I am so excited! It is the best ever! I love that paper and the goodies you spoilt me with! Love love love!

Linny the pringle jar is amazing!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to kathylovestoscrap

JCI

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to cdjohnson

Alvie, I understand how you are feeling. It is not the other persons action that we are responsible for but ours. God loves you and knows that your human side was reacting to her tacky actions. I don't think that you owe her a card. You and God have settled it. There will come a time that you can let her know that she hurt your feelings. She was very insensitive. Big hugs to you. God loves you.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Lorna Lee

Martica,
Hope your sleep study went well!

Linny, gorgeous pringle can!!

Having a quiet, restful day. Scrapping a little.

Love you all!!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

My SS received my tag..... yeah!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies sleep study went well. Glad Kathy received tag from Yvonne . I have a royal mess in my house today central air is being replaced now.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Has anyone else received Tag from SS?

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Martica

Kathy so glad you like it! Fun making it!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Euroalien

Waiting on the mail to run today. I am hoping for some happy mail.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to cdjohnson

Me too Cheryl!!!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Me tree waiting to get happy mail....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

I received Happy Mail last week and am still happy.

Pouring down rain today. Floods all along the Ohio River. What a mess for those that live along the river. It's suppose to clear up tomorrow. It's like those spring rains have hit early. You'd think it was April.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to DKravec

Martica,
Bless your mess!!

Jess E
Jess E 
Expert
Jess E
In response to bonprof

Alvie, since you said nothing, you have nothing to apologize for. Do not feel like you need to send her a card. I'm sorry about the loss of your sister. I'll be very sad when those days come, for my two sisters.

Peace for you and your family.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-25-18 08:24 AM
In response to Jess E

Just checking in to see if..........received my tag! Probably tomorrow!

FritillaryB
Guru
FritillaryB
In response to vawm

Happy Sunday everyone

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Home from work and don't have to go back until Friday.

Looks like there will be a couple people receiving their tags on Monday.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Martica

So happy for you Deb!! Relax!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to bonprof

Hello sweet girlies!

Sleepy, rainy, gloomy day here.....a day of solitude....felt good. dh worked today and will be home soon. Hmmm.....maybe I should get out of these jammies. Nah, to late!

Wishing you all a fabulous coming week!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Linnny

Thank you Lorna and Jess for your condolences.

I am still waiting for happy mail.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Ladies there is 13 days left to complete and mail your tags just a friendly reminder.

Page 6 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics