Username Post: Scrapbook.com staff, please read this        (Topic#1673723)
ELLANVANNIN
Governor
ELLANVANNIN

Would you please go back to the old format of the "Add products used" option (when uploading a new layout)? You've removed the enlarging feature so it's almost impossible, in many cases, to determine if the product we're seeing is the one we used, specially when it comes to 12 x 12 sheets of borders, stickers, etc.
I was unable to add any products I used in the two last layouts I posted. There are also less products showing when we search, for example: the Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Ink now shows a few individual colors so I had to add the one that's a lot of 8 pads (which I don't have) because the one I used was not shown alone.
Please, please, please do something about this.
I know you always listen to us so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks in advance.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to ELLANVANNIN

I second that!
If you want people to link products, which helps to increase your sales, you need to make it easier on us... I dislike the new way VERY much!

greg_scrapbook
New Kid On the Block
greg_scrapbook
In response to Doreena

There is another thread that Scrapbook.com is watching for feedback on the "Products Used" tool that would be great to check out. It shares some of the reasons for the change, and it's a great place to share constructive and specific feedback.

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1673571/post/new/ #NEW

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to greg_scrapbook

• greg_scrapbook Said:
There is another thread that Scrapbook.com is watching for feedback on the "Products Used" tool that would be great to check out. It shares some of the reasons for the change, and it's a great place to share constructive and specific feedback.

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1673571/post/new/ #NEW

Oh okay, thanks for letting us know! I'll be checking it out!

ELLANVANNIN
Governor
ELLANVANNIN
In response to greg_scrapbook

Thanks for the info.
I'm going to check it now.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to ELLANVANNIN

Thank you thank you thank you.

I couldn't agree more. I did contact admins and they did respond. They cited the reason for change was that there were issues with the old way. I never experienced any.

I hate this new system. So basically I'm not adding products. I agree you can't really see the product and if you click it, it automatically adds it.

Change is hard. But change is not always an improvement.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to NVyankee

I agree change is not always best if that is the new way I will not add product anymore

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am deeply sorry I tried to add my products & it works fine

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am deeply sorry I complained I actually tried to ad products to my pages & it works great :)it lets you add more than 1 item at a time which is great I searched for my specific items like papers & flowers & each item came up for me to click. I tried the adhesives & it let me select 2 maybe more at the same time which is great so I am so sorry I know you always have our best at heart

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics