Username Post: I am deeply sorry that I complained about the change        (Topic#1673731)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I tried actually adding my products to my last pages & it works just fine I added my products & they showed up when I put the rest of the item it each item was there including the page items as well as adhesives & tools too you were allowed to put 2 maybe more items at the same time which is great

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to anda11

Are the photos larger now, or is there the ability to enlarge without yet adding?
If not... still dont like it.

That's the main problrm for me. A lot of items look very similar, especially if they're from the same brand and I cant always tell if it's the one I used until it's been added and I have to choose where I used it, because that's the moment they actually allow you to see a larger photo of the item! If it's not, I gotta delete it and start my search over again. Definitely not user friendly!

Edited by Doreena on 02-16-18 06:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Doreena

hey Doreena I am not sure whether it is bigger or not but I thought I remember people posting that it was too small so I am not sure if they did when you saw it

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to anda11

I still am struggling. The icons are way too small and when you type in something it's still way too broad.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to NVyankee

• NVyankee Said:
I still am struggling. The icons are way too small and when you type in something it's still way too broad.

I agree!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Doreena

I thought in the other thread someone said something about too small so maybe they will change it to make it easier to see

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics