Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: March New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1673821)
rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Two new tech toys! Woohoo. I use android phone and Windows laptop. I really dislike learning new systems. Lol just call me an old fuddy duddy!

I think Sadie dislikes her helmet especially when sleeping. She will most likely get used to it. Today it's 3 hours on then 1 hour off to watch her skin redness. If it doesn't didsapte in an hour then I have to take her in so they can shave the foam to relieve a bit of pressure.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Good luck with the helmet!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Denise- aww poor Sadie. How long did you say she has to wear it?

Danielle- sounds like the planters are coming along nicely.

Terry- I don't know anything about cutting with the Cricut. Maybe if no one here knows you can ask in the Cricut thread.

Cheryl- Hope you have a good night. Sure hope Karyol is feeling better today. I can't believe Kentucky lost either. Usually they are so good.

We bit the bullet and bought the camper--or I guess it's called a travel trailer. It was the last one on the lot and they weren't getting any more for 8 weeks or more. I didn't really want to look for a previously owned one. Doug sent us a text message about a used one the other day, but it didn't have the features we wanted. We wanted a real mattress with the bed facing out instead of having to crawl over each other to get out. Plus it has a real mattress.

Ashley- sure hope you aren't stuck at work!!

Anna- hope you don't get the snow after it's done here.
They keep changing the forecast and now I think we are not going to get anything. Fine with me. But it is still tracking South. I'm worried about DD and family driving to TN in the morning.

Hello Andrea--gee didn't realize how many people we have who's name begins with A. Are you back to work?

Have a nice evening everyone.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to scrappin 2

Hi! Today was not very busy at the 61st street lab...I spent most of the day playing with color by number apps on my phone and trying not to go crazy LOL! I have to work this weekend and get ready for dance studio pictures on Monday. I think I have only one costume that needs a lot of TLC and only because it came in several unattached pieces and we have to attach them...which makes no sense LOL!

Anna- I'm so not ready for more snow. If we get more snow, I will sit on the floor and cry! Being at the 61st street lab does all kinds of terrible things with my anxiety.

Cathe- The lab isn't very big and it feels smaller with all the equiptment and junk in the room.

Terry- I feel like we're getting hit with tons of snow every week here. I wish winter would just leave and let me have the warm weather I enjoy!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to DNA301

Isn't it interesting how the weather gurus delete snow for us and I wake up this morning to 2 inch of it on the ground. I heard too the MN, where DS#1 is, will be getting a huge storm--2inches of white stuff every hour all day long. Holy cow!!!

Hope you all have a great Sat....!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Ugh, more snow!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Just rain here today. Sad news as my rabbit died suddenly this afternoon. I buried him in the backyard. I have no idea what I am going to tell Zoey when she gets here.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl- So sorry about your rabbit!! I take it that he hadn't seemed sick. I guess you'll just tell Zoey the truth as gently as possible.

We were supposed to get a bit of snow and got nothing!! I'm glad, but boy oh boy it was cold, and very windy.
DH and I went out to Farm and Fleet and the wind was so awful it blew my door shut when I got out.

Minnesota---I hope I never have to live up there, they get SOOOO much snow. DGD is going to go to college about an hour from Minneapolis. Silly girl.

I played with the SU Brusho stuff after watching 3 You Tube videos. Why oh why is it so easy when THEY do it????? I couldn't get the same green color as the gal did in her demonstration.
She mixed her colors on a wet paper towel and used it as a stamp pad. My fingers are now blue. LOL

Catch you tomorrow.
Have a nice evening.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Well, we got a big one this time. Anywhere from 12 to 20 inches of the white stuff. Thankfully the wind isn't too bad but many people are without power due to the heavy, wet stuff.

Cathe, congrats on your new camper. Lots of camping in your future?

Cheryl, sorry about your rabbit. Hope Zoey wasn't too upset.

Denise, how is Sadie doing with her helmet?

Ashley, did you get any of this snow?

Danielle, will potatoes grow in those boxes?

Terry, did you get more snow?

Have a great day ladies!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Anna C

Hello good morning

Yesterday my husband rented a tractor that we can move the rocks and try to leave the ground for are garden box’s. We née get more wood to finish the third box. The weather was nice yesterday but little windy. I am up early and it is snowing little bit here. Yuck I talk to my mom yesterday and my dad.

Ann yes you can grow potatoes in a garden box.

Hope everyone Ana’s a nice Sunday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

Good morning!!

It looks so nice and sunny outside, but it's only 26 degrees!!

Anna- at least we don't have your snow!! That's a doozie!
btw I will move the thread in July. I noticed we don't have the entire year accounted for yet.

I will be going to Mass at 10:00. I just can't seem to make 8:30 which my sister attends. It's 8:00 now.

I hope to play some more today with my Brusho crystals. My fingers did come clean in the shower. LOL I'll watch a couple of more videos I guess.
One gal referred to the "baby wipe technique" does anyone know what that is? I think it's where you put the Brusho on a the wipe and spritz it. She said she didn't have baby wipes and used a wet paper towel.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! I mentioned stencil sheets for the Cricut yesterday and today on P there's a link to a store that sells them! How bizarre...

Anna: no that was all the snow we had and it was gone by noon. Holy cow girl I hope you are inside and warm!!! That's a ton of snow. Wonder if you got the same one as MN. Hope they call off work for you too!
Ashley: did you get more snow?
Cathe: Congrats on the trailer!!! I'm sure you will enjoy it. We saw one on the road in ID that I cannot imagine how a person would get into it. Only room for a tiny bed and no standing up either. It was pulled by a Prius!!! That's some pretty hefty wind! Have fun with the Brusho.
Cheryl: Sorry about your Bunny! Did Zoey play with it alot?
Danielle: I'd love to rent a Cat DC-9 to get rid of the blackberry bushes! I could have a lot of fun driving a tractor like that.
Denise: I loved your raised tomato beds! Post another photo when they are all covered in fruit! So you had a bad driver day too? I swear I don't know if people are just getting stupid, if it's the ME first generation, or what. But you know they'd scream the loudest if they got smashed!

Time to get back into the stacks of papers & receipts....taxes!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good afternoon!! Zoey never mentioned the rabbit being gone so we just haven’t talked about it.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Sure hope Anna has power. She usually beats me in here.

Yesterday I played with my Brusho crystals. Don't know why they are called crystals, the are so tiny I think it should be called powder.
My fingers were blue again after playing with the colors. Surly that's a sign of an artist. LOL

Today I have a yearly eye check up. I also have to feed the fish for Sonny and Casey.

Terry- Our dear daughter is all worried that we can't pull that travel trailer with our car. She even called her brother and talked to him, thinking he'd knock some sense into us. (not his words) Rum has checked with Ford dealership and talked to the guy at the camper store. There are some things we have to get ---I only half listen. Sometimes I think we should have saved our money and kept the pop up.

Cheryl- Zoey must have been too busy to notice the rabbit being gone.

Have a nice day.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Wow, Anna, that's a lot of snow.

Cathe, glad the wind didn't shut the door on you! Scarey. Blue fingers are a sign of an artist. Those crystals are tiny, I saw a video. Only baby wipe technique I've used is to clean fingers and stamps. Also use them on the grandkids, as intended. LOL laughing at myself.

Danielle, yeh, get those rocks outta there. Rocks and veggies don't mix. Gave you decided what to plant?

Cheryl, good you didn't have to explain to Zoey about the rabbit yet. Sorry it died. I would just tell her the truth too. As gently as you can.

Sadie gets so hot in the helmet. She is suffering with a stuffy nose and itchy eyes, pollen is mega high.

Bad drivers, ugh. Nearly got t-boned by a driver backing their car out of their driveway. Sheesh, didn't even look. Missed hitting us by scant inches. I swerved and sped up. It was so close I was shaking - adrenalin rush. I really dont know hiw they didnt hit us it was so close. Earlier nearly was ran into by a giant pickup, one that's all jacket up. He came roaring into a driveway I was leaving but he was in the middle, missed us by inches. We honked and he honked back, sheesh, rude.

It's hard to think it's so cold for y'all while it is downright hot outside here. I'm feeling the pressure to get the veggies planted before it's too late.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello and good morning

Wow, Anna, that's a lot of snow.

well we got some snow Saturday night and snow little sunday then it was all gone. look like we didn't even get snow here. well look like it might warm up here like in the 60's this week. today they said going to be windy. well need to call the vet today to get apt for my dogs there shots which they hate. look my sister will have the baby maybe the being of april we will see my parents are going to be there so i told my mom to take pic. when i go see her in may i help her out with the baby that way she can get some sleep and my mom.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

no title By Scrappin 2

Made with my Stampin Up set Waterfront and Brush product.

Sending Wishes Your Way By Scrappin 2

Made with SU products and sizzix circle die cut

Edited by scrappin 2 on 03-26-18 07:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Denise! Yikes, sure glad no one hit you!!
I chuckled at your use of baby wipes.

Danielle- You'll soon be an Auntie. Does your sister have names chosen?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - I watched a video of the crystals and waterfront stamp set. It was a beach scene. I think I may need these!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

yea my sister has a name for the baby and so dose my brother girlfriend but she not due i think end of may or in june.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Hi Ladies.

I am back to work. I worked wed thru sat. Doing some retraining and getting everything up and going. The weather is horrible so its still slow.

DD had a blast in Ca and at Disney.

Dh took ds and his girlfriend to check out the university of Idaho this last weekend. They got dorms, classes and all that stuff. Dh was impressed with the campus. It is 8 hours from home. They seemed to have a good weekend.

Cathe sounds like you had a wonderful birthday party.

Cheryl enjoy your new computer.

Terry i have cut some stencils on thin acetate. I used the deep cut blade and set it to multi cut several times. I Just used the same cutting procedure for chip board.
I know other people have as well. They use the stencils to make altered sign projects.

We had rain, hail , snow yesterday . It was just icky. I made chicken and dumplings with apple pie. Dd and i stayed in our pj's all day and played games. It was a great day.

Danielle i hope you enjoy your new garden boxes.

Ashley I really hope we dont have snow on Easter.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

My iPad isn’t. Grabbing. The whole link, could someone please grab for me?
Thank you

Here’s the link.
https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6108603....

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to YourScrapAttack

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Here you go YourScrapAttack

Trick or treat By YourScrapAttack

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Cathe, I have power at home but power has been off at work. I was running behind yesterday morning and didn’t check in from home but was planning to from work. However, when power came back on, our computer system at work didn’t go back online. When I left yesterday, it still wasn’t up. Not sure what to expect when I go in this morning.

There are hundreds of people still without power here and power isn’t expected to be restored anytime soon. The snow was wet and heavy and brought down trees and power lines. Our power flickered several times and I expected it to go out but thankfully it didn’t. This morning we are having freezing rain. Hope it is over with before I head out.

We didn’t go out to measure but my neighbor measured 16 inches on his deck. My brother had 19 inches on his deck. And 30 minutes away, they have nothing. They got rain!

Love your cards! Wonderful creations! I have not made the first card this month. Life has been very hectic and just haven’t had much free time. I’m ready to get back to my scraproom!

Enjoy your new camper!

Cheryl, hopefully Zoey won’t be too upset when she realizes the bunny is gone.

Denise, I will take your hot weather! Glad you all are safe. Poor Sadie!

Danielle, those babies will be here soon!

Andrea, sounds like you have been very busy at work. I love pj days!

Hi Terry, Jeannie, and Katy!

Have a great day!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Anna- Sounds like you got pounded with bad weather. I sure hope it isn't icy as you head out...........well you probably already have.

Andrea- What a nice way to spend the day with your DD.
Our DGD is going to go to a University that is 4 hrs away. I thought that was far. 8 seems really far if you want your son coming home for a weekend.
Glad to hear your DD had fun in CA.

Cheryl- Waterfront is a fun set. I did see the video with the gal making the beach scene. I really wish I would have order shimmer paper as they seem to use that a lot rather than watercolor paper. I do like the effect of watercolor paper though.
I hope HL has the Tim Holz pkg. Then I can use a coupon.

We have to go down to DeKalb IL today and pay for the camper. UGG!! They aren't giving it to us free.

bbl, Have a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I am going to lunch with my sister today, take a Karyol to the kidney doctor at 2:40 and then Brayden has a school play at 6. I a, going to fit scrapping in there also.

Anna - Ughh on your weather!!

Cathe - You will be happy to have a new camper even though you have to part with money. It will be worth it!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Morning

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello and good morning

Ann- hope you get some nice weather soon. that sound a lot of snow.

cath- have a nice time buy your camper. we hope one day is buy a camper maybe the pop up one not to sure.

Cheryl- have a nice lunch with your sister. sound your going to be busy today.

andrea- What a nice way to spend the day with your DD.

well today nothing much go to the gym later on. look like we are going to have some good weather this week in the 60's but today another windy day here.

have a great Tuesday

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Cathe, I put you down for July.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Popping in -- I've been sitting at this computer virtually non stop for 4 days and my leg is giving me fits over it. Need to get back to the PT exercises! It is cold here & raining too but spring must be here as there are a dozen wild bunnies romping in our yard. Fun to watch!

Andrea: Where is the college? Such a big event to have them go. My oldest came home every weekend (had the gf here still) in his first yr, then it tapered off until we saw him only during school breaks by the senior year. Hit hubby the hardest!
Anna: Freezing rain on top of that snow ---awful! Glad you still have power at home tho. If we had that much the idiot Governor would have shut down the state entirely!
Ashely: where are you?????
Cathe: Love love love your card! I can why you have blue fingers!!!! I'll have to look into that shimmer paper! You will have so much fun with your camper. We leave May 4th and won't be back here til early June. I'm really looking forward to it too esp since we get to spend a week with DS#1 in MN.
Cheryl: I agree with Denise about telling Zoey a gentle truth. Have fun at lunch!!
Danielle: you said they had picked out names but have they told anyone what the names are? My nephew has the weirdest names for his kids: Avery, Everly, Coby. Boggles my mind....
Denise: Yep you had a bad driver day!!! Hope Karma gets them all.... Poor little Sadie. I didn't think about how hot the helmet would be. Hope she's ok!

Thought to leave you with today: Ever seen a 25 lb chicken with very very long feathers? Think of the egg size!

BBL!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Popping in -- I've been sitting at this computer virtually non stop for 4 days and my leg is giving me fits over it. Need to get back to the PT exercises! It is cold here & raining too but spring must be here as there are a dozen wild bunnies romping in our yard. Fun to watch!

Andrea: Where is the college? Such a big event to have them go. My oldest came home every weekend (had the gf here still) in his first yr, then it tapered off until we saw him only during school breaks by the senior year. Hit hubby the hardest!
Anna: Freezing rain on top of that snow ---awful! Glad you still have power at home tho. If we had that much the idiot Governor would have shut down the state entirely!
Ashely: where are you?????
Cathe: Love love love your card! I can why you have blue fingers!!!! I'll have to look into that shimmer paper! You will have so much fun with your camper. We leave May 4th and won't be back here til early June. I'm really looking forward to it too esp since we get to spend a week with DS#1 in MN.
Cheryl: I agree with Denise about telling Zoey a gentle truth. Have fun at lunch!!
Danielle: you said they had picked out names but have they told anyone what the names are? My nephew has the weirdest names for his kids: Avery, Everly, Coby. Boggles my mind....
Denise: Yep you had a bad driver day!!! Hope Karma gets them all.... Poor little Sadie. I didn't think about how hot the helmet would be. Hope she's ok!

Thought to leave you with today: Ever seen a 25 lb chicken with very very long feathers? Think of the egg size!

BBL!

i think everyone knows the name of the baby. yea everyone i know there kids names are weird.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Terry- That is one BIG chicken!!
I don't think Avery is too weird. It reminds me of the character in the children's book Charolett's Web. I don't mind Coby. Not fond of Everly. Reminds me of the Everly Bros. singing group back in the late 50's into 60's.
Has it been a long time since you've seen your MN son?

Cheryl- hope you are enjoying your day.

Today zoomed by. Guess life zooms by at age 70. ( I can't possible be 70!!!!)
It was kinds of a husband day. After we drove down to DeKalb to pay for the camper, we went through a smaller town called Sycamore. We found the clock repair shop. DH wanted to see if they had a part for the big clock that hangs on the porch. I went into a craft store that was next door. LOTS of stuff I gave up wanting years ago. He took the back way home. I saw a lot of old barns. When we got back home we stopped at McDonal's and brought the food home.
At 1:15 I had an appointment with the ear, nose throat doc. Nothing earth shaking to report. Then I went grocery shopping.
That was my day.

Yes, where is Ashley??? Someone better go check that room with no windows. LET OUR FRIEND OUT!!!

Have a nice evening everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Happy Birthday By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Daisy birthday tag By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

My sister and I ate at the newly opened Longhorn Steak House. We had 7 pepper sirloin salad with loaded potato soup, a mango margarita and chocolate peanut butter cup dessert. This was a VERY late birthday celebration for me and she gave me a $50 gift card to a boutique that I LOVE!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Brayden's play was cute and now I am home and in my scrap room to see what I can get accomplished before I have to go to bed.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Bring on the cake By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Had dance studio pictures yesterday...it wasn't as dramatic as it normally is, which was nice LOL! One of the photographers they had this year remembered me from last year (and the year before that and the year before that) so he was pretty understanding about my not being able to see the camera from across the room. I don't find out how the pictures came out until we get them in April. I'm hoping, at least, the ones for my solo came out good.

Cheryl- So sorry to hear about your rabbit!

Anna- We got rain instead of snow, thankfully! I'm hoping last week's storm was the last one of the winter for us! (I know it's not winter but winter doesn't seem to want to go away)

Andrea- I remember it snowing on Easter once when I was a kid and that it confused the fishsticks out of my sister and I.

Terry- That chicken would absolutely terrify my sister...my sister has this weird, irrational fear of chickens.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Celebrate By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Live By Cdjohnson

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to cdjohnson

Here is one for. Me.

https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6109211....

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Great cards Cheryl! Love the fishing card!

Ashley, I am hoping this is the end of winter too. This last storm was a whopper. Even with the warmer temps the last two days I still have snow in my yard that is knee deep.

Cathe, sounds like you had a productive day yesterday.

Hi Terry, Danielle, Andrea, and Denise!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Spring always seems to arrived s-l-o-w-l-y!!!!
The robins have been back for some time. It's always good to see them returning.

Cheryl- Cute cards using your new JN dolls.

Welcome Rhonda!

Ashley- It's always fun seeing you in your dance attire. What songs are you dancing to?

Anna- you did get a ton of snow! Hope it melts quickly.

Denise- did the helmet chafe Sofie? You mentioned the helmet might have to be shaved off a bit if it did.

Hi to all. Have a great day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well it windy here today the sun is out. well last night we build one of the garden beds and i help screw the screw in the comers of the flower bed. well my husband take the tin to a guy he knows to cut it for us. Friday we have to go back to home depo and get some more wood and other stuff. then we are going to put the garden beds together Saturday just 2 of them. we need to rent a digger to make holes and another thing to pat the ground. today i am going to try and rack the ground little bit.

hope everyone has a nice Wednesday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Raining AGAIN!!!! Off to teach CPR shortly. I work tonight and tomorrow night

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

100% chance of rain today. We were in the up to 7 inches target zone. Blah

Taking Sadie in for a helmet check today she has a red spot. She us also suffering a cold/allergies. Such a whiny baby. Not fun for her or us.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Hope she gets to feeling better!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to cdjohnson

My ds is going to u of i in Moscow idaho. It is closer to WA state and on their time zone not ours. So he will be an hour behind us. Coming home for weekends will be really hard for him and probably will not happen. He will just have to come home for breaks, His girl friend is going with him at this point. Her dorm room is right across the hall and he is rooming with a buddy from his robotics team. He will also have to get a job there which will make coming home even harder. I have a feeling dh and i will end up making some weekend trips there.

the weather is a little better here. no snow and rain right now. That may change in a few hours. I am ready for some warm weather.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to andrea m

Here is another from me.

https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6109799....

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well today is my anniversary. we are going to go out Saturday for are anniversary. well look like today another windy day not that windy like yesterday. going to my class at the gym today.

hope everyone has a nice thrusday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Seems like we might be breaking into spring for a few days, just long enough that I can go watch Emma play softball on Saturday. Yipee!!
Been trying to figure out some way to get some organized storage in the little closets in the trailer. The food cabinets are all fixed up but I need clothes ideas. I think I'll be making a trip to the Container Store. Love that place---you guys have one? It's online too if you want to look.

Oh Denise my heart goes out to little Sadie! That's got to be hard on her. Do all your gk have allergies?
I'll tell ya Andrea what is really hard the first year of college is when they get sick. First getting a doctor to look at them, then the medicine---awful. DS2 gets bronchitis and it drove me crazy cuz I wasn't there to take care of him!
Hope everyone has a great day---!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!!

Terry- I'd like to see the storage you came up with for your trailer. I know yours is much larger than ours, but I'm going to face the same problems. Our camper doesn't have a silverware drawer!! As a matter of fact is has no drawers! There is a nice cupboard next to the stove with quite a few shelves. It is going to need some baskets or something. The closest Container Store is about an hour away, but I can get there. I love that store. I want their closet system so badly!!

Denise- Oh poor little Sadie!

Andrea- hmm, he is going to be far away. Does the university have an infirmary? That was the thing when I was in school, but don't know if they exist anymore.

For Nev I want to get her a book about surviving her Freshman year. Preferably a funny take. Anyone ever given one of these to a college bound student?

I'm staying home all day............I think. I still need a little gift for Nev and Van's baskets. The other three are done. Tomorrow being Good Friday, I'll attend church at 12:10 and going out after that will be nuts. Saturday I have hair appointment at 11:00 so maybe I'll go out before the hair. Around here the stores aren't nuts until afternoon. I need HL and Barnes and Noble. They are not in the same area.

I'm just sitting around not getting anything done. Guess I'll get going. Have a nice day.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well today is my anniversary. we are going to go out Saturday for are anniversary. well look like today another windy day not that windy like yesterday. going to my class at the gym today.

hope everyone has a nice thrusday

Happy Anniversary Danielle!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Cathe: I bought all kinds of wire baskets from them for storage items. Go online: thecontainerstore.com and see. I use the baskets in the fridge, cabinets, etc. Here's a couple of ideas --scroll down to see sizes and prices:
https://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/plastic-bin s-b...
And this you could put into a storage box:
https://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/storage-dra wer...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Happy Anniversary Danielle!

Denise, how is little Sadie doing today?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Hi Rhonda! Welcome to our group. All of your creations are awesome and inspiring. Have your read over our rules for this thread? If not, please do so. They are located in the very post of this thread.

"The rules for this thread are simple: Post a newly uploaded layout, card or project, get comments and give comments on everyone's pages. No "drop and runs" please. If you get love be kind enough to give love back. There are NO challenges and NO Requirements on the TYPE of comments you leave, just be sincere but if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But I'm sure you can think of something nice to say!"

You are welcome to share your creations here, leave love for others, and participate in the conversation!!

Edited by Anna C on 03-29-18 08:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to Anna C

Hi everyone.

I finished my kids baskets monday as i had the day off. I am waiting for one more thing from amazon.

My inlaws should be here friday. Im not to excited about it but i will make the best of it and try and enjoy the holiday. We have some other family coming sat so we will do two family dinners.

I need to find some time to finish my brothers b day card.

Cathe what is your plan for your first trip in your new trailer?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

thanks cathe and ann.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Danielle - Happy Anniversary!!

Denise - Hope Sadie is doing ok

I got an outdoor run in this afternoon before the rain starts again.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Sadie is better, they shaved some off her helmet, in just a week she had grown and changed a lot! Thanks for asking.

Danielle. Happy anniversary!!!

Terry, I love container store too. Man, I could drop a bundle in there. Cathe, definitely check it out.

Cheryl, how did your class go?

Hello Rhonda.

Ashley? How are ya girl?

Think I might have bronchitis, blah gonna try to get in but they close at noon tomorrow which makes it hard.

So mad at our new neighbors. Before they even moved in the woman told us we should move our car cuz she might hit it. Her driveway is directly across from our house where we need to park one of our cars. It's a public street woman. It is legally parked. We are not moving it. So she approaches to other times we told her no we're not moving it. Today she came up to us and said do you know whose car that is? We said yes. She said they need move it cuz I almost backed into it 3 times. We said no we are not moving it. I said look, we have already had this conversation three times. Exactly. That's when I lost it and got really angry. I started yelling at her it's a public Street we can park there you need to learn to drive. She said will you need to move it I scraped my rims up because it's there. So where do you think we're going to move it to? She said down the street. over there on that corner. I said oh rght our neighbors want us to park in front of their house too. We're not moving our car because you don't know how to drive and you scraped up your rims. If your car rims fit your car you wouldn't have scraped them up. You need to move it. No. Then she had the audacity to tell me that when she hit our car it would be our fault because we didn't move it. Oh, and they parked two cars on the street and one in the driveway. The two cars they park in the street is directly across from our driveway! There goes any chance of having a friend with them. She actually threatened to hit our car! I can't get over that.

Edited by rockmom on 03-29-18 05:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Hi! My sister and her dog slept over here yesterday because they have a mouse and her husband refuses to set traps so my mom had to go and do it. The problem was, she put peanut butter on the traps so my sister's dog wanted them. To circumvent having to pull glue traps off of him, they just slept here. Thankfully, they're back in their apartment tonight (they didn't catch the mouse though).

Anna- We still have nasty piles of dirty snow here and there. I wish they'd hurry up and melt so no one has to look at them anymore LOL!

Cathe- I'm still not 100% sure what we're dancing to in either tap class...in Jazz we're doing "Don'Cha" and "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls...Modern is this song called "Pray" by Sam Smith...the group ballet is a bunch of Celtic sounding songs and my solo is an instrumental version of The Rolling Stones "Paint it Black" (from the TV show "Westworld").

Cheryl- Good luck at work!

Denise- I hope Sadie is doing better and sorry to hear about your neighbors being toads!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Happy Good Friday my sweet friends!

Edited by Anna C on 03-30-18 02:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Anna- thank you for the beautiful reminder of what this week is all about.

Denise- GEEZE!! What a neighbor. I feel so sorry for you!!

Terry- Thanks for the links. I love their storage ideas.

Andrea- I got DGD the nicest book for her basket. It's all about going off to college. It is really for young women written by a young woman who graduated only two years ago. There was also a cool little book entitled 4001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know by Harry H Harrison Jr. Each topic begins You Need to know. The answers are short. I'd recommend it. I bought both for Nev because I couldn't decide which one to give her. She needs to read them before she starts next fall.

I'll be going to the 12:10 service at church. My bff, Carole will go with me. DH doesn't go to chuch.

Ashley- well, at least the BIL wasn't there too. Hope they catch the mouse.

Cheryl- do you have any races coming up?

I know not everyone will check in tomorrow so Happy Easter everyone! I may be back later.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Denise- GEEZE!! What a neighbor. I feel so sorry for you!!

cathe- have a nice time at church with your friend today.

well i am so sore today from class yesterday we did something different. my hole body hurts. well yesterday my husband brought me some flowers and a card. my mom sent us a card and some money, so later today i have to go to my husband work around 5 pm and we are head into town to home depo to get the rest of the wood and other stuff that way Saturday we can start building the garden beds and get them where they are going in the back yard and put soil in them. the dogs have to go to the vet Saturday to get shots which they both hate and i think i have to go by my self. then we will go out to dinner Saturday for are anniversary and i guess my husband going to buy me a Fitbit seen my last one broke .

hope everyone has a great Friday and happy Easter

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Denise oh wow on your neighbor. I do not envy you dealing with that at all.

Cathe those books sound great. I would buy them in an instant for my dd. Ds on the other hand would never read them. I hope you granddaughter loves them.

I am off to the store to get a ham for Easter dinner. Have a great day everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

Hello!! I am up and making cupcakes for Lauren’s Birthday today.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to andrea m

Hi all-- started to check in after the gym but I got to talking to my sis for 90 min, had lunch, a nap and here I am now!
To all that observe I hope you have a Good Friday and then Easter weekend.

Andrea: I bet your ds is getting excited about college. If he had chosen Boise State would that have been closer to you?
Anna: that was beautiful and thank you. I'll fess up I do believe in all that we were taught as kids but I do not believe in churches. Although I do live with an atheist who knows more about the bible than most religious people. Go figure.... Have a nice Easter!
Ashley: Here's a crazy idea: if you don't catch the mouse how will you ever live in your house? That why we marry men so they will do that stuff!!!! (I'm sure its in the marriage laws somewhere)
Cathe: are you dying eggs with the grands? I do miss that part and all the new ideas for doing it! I'd even try my Copics ! I like the silk tie idea too. Have any traditions? I did go to the Container store yesterday and left a $100 with them.
Cheryl: Are you doing anything special Easter. Last year you had those really cute photos of the kids taken.
Danielle: Happy belated anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful dinner tomorrow with your hubby.
Denise: What a ridiculous neighbor!!! I'd go out and buy one of those yard cameras and then let her know that you have it pointed right at your car so if she hits it you'll have proof to sue her with. People are just beyond words sometimes! What a shame....
Speaking of Easter traditions: when I grew up Nonna always did two special things --- make a Frittata for brunch with prosciutto and melons and she always baked a braided braid with colored Easter eggs in it. Then dinner was pasta & trimmings plus a specially roasted goat, risotto, asparagus, & lemon cake. Miss all that!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Terry- I had the kids dye eggs at my birthday party. I knew it would be the only time I'd have them all together.
Traditions: I hide their baskets. We have ham and I make this ham sauce that everyone likes. We usually have polish sausage along with the ham because my dad liked it. I doubt if we'll have it this year being that the dinner is at my niece's home.
that was a hefty bill at the Container store!!

Cheryl- sweet of you to make cupcakes for Lauren.

We're headed out for dinner. NOT the Legion. I'm ecstatic.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Not doing anything special for Easter meal, I think the kids are going to Son in Law's parents.

Not feeling well think I have bronchitis again. Blah.

Yall have a special day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Sorry you are sick. Praying that Sadie's helmet works better for her since having it shaved.

Terry - I don't know that I will be able to get photos made this year. My dad's brother died and his funeral is tomorrow. I have Zoey and Zeke tomorrow night. We will be eating at my mom's after church on Sunday. My mom is fixing the ham and banana nut cake. My sister and I are providing the side dishes.

I hope to have time to go to the Dirt Road tomorrow and get myself an Easter Dress for Sunday.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Finished my "tour of duty" (that's what one of my co-workers called it) in the windowless lab. Today was totally not busy at all...if I got 14 specimens my whole shift, that was a lot. I spent a lot of the day playing with color by number apps on my phone (they help me focus so I'm not so anxious being in the windowless lab alone for eight hours). Next week I go back to the main lab.

Cathe- Those sound like awesome books!

Terry- We're having the usual holiday issues here...everyone and their special diets driving my parents insane. My parents use to get everyone candy for Easter but now they just give us all money since my dad cheats his diet and eats all the candy.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Andrea, how exciting for your son! You may have already said, but what is his major?

Ashley, sure hope that mouse has been caught by now! Glad your “tour of duty” is over.

Cathe, those books sound really nice. Hope you and Rum had a nice dinner last night. We ate at our local Mexican restaurant last night and it was really good. We hadn’t been there in months.

Cheryl, you are up for April. My mother used to always buy us a new outfit for Easter. I haven’t done that in many years. I rarely wear a dress these days.

Denise, wow! You’ve got some kind of neighbor! I agree with Terry, I would buy a yard camera too. I can’t imagine having that kind of neighbor. Hope you feel better today.

Terry, great photo on FB! Hope you and Steve had fun!

Headed to a birthday lunch for a friend later today.

Have a great day!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Looks like I'll be away from the house again today.
I wanna scrap!!

Gotta go see what's up with Sonny's fish tank. They are at their lake house and he got an alert on his phone that something is wrong with the skimmer. I'll have to facetime him.

I have a hair appointment at 11:00.

Oh Denise-- it seems like you just got well!! At least you aren't cooking. Take care!

I hope to bbl.

Have a great day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Anna - Thanks for the reminder. I will get it up this afternoon. I have a funeral service at 11 for my uncle.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning everyone! Today I'm going to watch Emma play ball and it's DS #2, Danny's, 40th birthday. 40???? Jeez--I'm not that old. Plus, on the sad side, his wife from Thailand had a call that the police found her uncle dead and hidden and are suspecting his wife & step son killed him. Danny said that Pina is really upset over it. Poor thing.
Easter dinner will be at a restaurant celebrating Danny's BD.

Andrea: I don't remember if you said what his major is either.
Anna: Enjoy your lunch today! We had Mex last night too when Steve took that photo. I wish he'd quit with photo taking!
Ashley: yea! No more confinement!!! I understand your mom trying to accommodate them all but it would drive me nuts!
Cathe: Yeah it was a bundle but I needed those storage drawers for the closets and they were $18 ea. Bed & bath both have little or no storage in this one.
Cheryl--who's Lauren? Sorry if I missed something on that. A new dress for Easter---that does bring back memories! Mom always bought us 3 girls new dresses, hats & black shiny leather shoes. And hats too. Nick always got a new kids suit. I wish there were photos of those years!!!
Danielle---hope you are getting the sunshine we had yesterday!
Denise--I'm sorry that you are getting sick! I told hubby about your neighbor etc and he thought you should go over there with your phone recorder on and tape her just for insurance against her.

I guess I'll see y'all in April!!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

DH talked to our builder and the builder told him that our other neighbir to the side of us complained about the people in the bouse across the street from him parking on the street because his teenage daughters had a hard time backing out. Gee whiz. The builder told him it's a public street and totally legal to park there and that he should teach his daughters to drive better. Lol we weren't there to complain about neighbors but discussing some repairs to the house.

Went to dr. It's a sinus infection, double ear infection, and wheezing is a respiratory infection. Thought I was going to get lucky and not get it this year. No such luck.

Terry love your son's photo on fb.

Cathe, figure out the skimmer?

Welcome back from the tour if windowless duty Ashley.

Andrea, yes, what is your son studying?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Cheryl, so sorry for your loss.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Cheryl, sorry for your family's loss. Hugs

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Here is the link to April:

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Moving on over to April!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics