Username Post: Best plain white cardstock        (Topic#1673895)
RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

Can anyone tell me, through their experience, what they feel is the best white cardstock for:
1. Inking (doing your own inked paper)
2. Printing your own paper
3. Print and cut techniques (tags, fussy cut embellishments, etc.)
4. Flower making

Curious about paper for each and/or for all. Thanks a bunch!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to RRBrannock

I like the Neenah solar white 80lb.
I use it for most everything now other than matting photos.

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock
In response to ChansGram

Thanks a bunch for that!😁

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to RRBrannock

I find that I can't print 80lb cardstock on my desk top ink jet printer as it always gets hung up. I have to use thinner cardstock like open stock, cut it down to fit my printer then I can print.

Anyone have a better suggestion? Is there a 81/2 x 11 cardstock paper that is less than 80lbs in white or cream that would work?

Tenant
In response to Dawna.s Place

• Dawna.s Place Said:
I find that I can't print 80lb cardstock on my desk top ink jet printer as it always gets hung up. I have to use thinner cardstock like open stock, cut it down to fit my printer then I can print.

Anyone have a better suggestion? Is there a 81/2 x 11 cardstock paper that is less than 80lbs in white or cream that would work?

Some printers have a slot in the back that you can feed the paper through so it goes straight through and doesn't bend. Check your manual for your specific printer. HTH.

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to eflevin

Neenah does have a 65 lb paper. I’ve printed on it just fine. I use the 65 lb, the 80 lb, and the 110 lb

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics