Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: APRIL New layouts and cards        (Topic#1674031)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to scrappin 2

Hello ladies!

Slowly trying to get back into my routine. I'm definitely tired of laying down/sitting up and being still. My back is screaming at me too!

Welcome Alana!

Cheryl, so sorry to hear that Karol is ill.

Cathe, I hope we hear from Katy and Jeannie. They haven't checked in a while.

Have a great night ladies.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Anna C

hello and good morning

Ann glad to see you back in here. i hope you feel better soon.

well yesterday my husband call me to tell me go to the nursery to get some more garden soil for the last of the garden box .so i went to his work to pick the truck up and he gave me some potatoes and seed for corn that someone gave him that way i can plant them. so i went to the nursery and bought some soil and some plants. so i got home and put the soil in the last garden bed and start plants everything . today nothing much rack all the rocks and make them level to the garden beds. well look like a nice day here today.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

Good morning!!

Anna- good to see you. When can you get up and move around?

Cheryl- hope and pray Karyol is doing better.

Danielle-Nice that someone gave you potato starts and corn seeds.
I'll be so jealous when you start getting fresh vegetables from your garden.

I got up really late...8:30.
I guess that's what a little yard work does for ya...........lights out!

Have a nice day everyone.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-24-18 05:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Morning.

Woke up dizzy, yuck. Think my ears are clogged again.

Anna, just don't overdo it.

Cheryl, worrying about y'all.

Danielle, good luck with the starts.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Morning---we're back!! I did read what everyone posted but I couldn't log into SB cuz I didn't have my password. So I caught up this morning and left lovies too. Had a great time and learned 2 things about our new trailer. First those steps need fix and it's going in today for that. And second the heater works really well! And then after it runs awhile, I turn on the a/c to offset it!

Alana: Hi, I'm Terry and was gone when you joined us. I don't have crops around me here either but I love watching YouTube videos and learning things from those.
Andrea: are you back to work now? Have you heard about these Spectrum Noir sparkle paint markers? I got a set and they are really different. Like a paint brush end but marker tube.
Anna: So glad that you are healing!!! How long are you off work?
Ashley: why on earth would the owner want the little ones to do a routine that is hard for them? They are supposed to be having fun! Enjoy the movie!!
Cathe: Adorable Easter LOs!!! I take it your snow is gone now? All weekend we were up at 6AM and mostly in bed by 10PM. One night by 9PM!!!
Cheryl: I hope Karyol is doing better today! Loved your LOs too!
Danielle: We also are headed into the mid-70s this week but on Friday it's back to the low 50s. Glad you are getting to plant some of the veggies anyway!
Denise: I must have missed Sadie's photo but I didn't spend much time on the Ipad. Sure hope you aren't having sinus issues again.

Good to be home and now I need to get busy too!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

More doctors being called in for various things. Sounds like he will be in the hospital several more days.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! It's National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week or, as we call it, "The week the hospital realizes we exist" LOL! There's lots of free food involved and the hospital gives us a gift. This year we got jackets with the hospital's name and lab logo on it. I'm starting amass quite the collection of free gear from the hospital LOL! The jacket's not bad though...I might actually wear it if I can steal it back from my grandmother.

Cheryl- I hope your husband is doing better!

Cathe- I HATE having crazy hours! I'm one of those people who functions best when working on a set schedule so having to adjust to one week being 10-6 and then the next 9-5 and the next two days 8-4 and then three 10-6 days, leaves me a bit like a crazy person.

Terry- My friend and I have had tickets for "Infinity Wars" for about three months now...we're seeing it in RPX/3D since we couldn't just see it as a regular movie. "Infinity Wars" is the culmination of 10 years of super hero movies so we have to celebrate it accordingly.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well another nice day here today. i have to take dogs to the vet today later on for there flu shot seen the groomers that we take the dogs to want you to get the flu shot. the dogs have never got a flu shot. i need to ask the vet to see what up with my youngest dog she gets noise bleeds, i mow are lawn yesterday in the back yard seen it need it in some areas. it looks like Friday we be in the 80's. i go to the gym later on.

hope everyone has a nice wednesday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

Cheryl and Anna- sending hugs.

Terry- Glad you are back! What's wrong with the steps?
Those Noir Sparkle Paint brushes sound interesting. did you see a video on You Tube?
Yes, our snow has been gone a long time. We were lucky and didn't have much of accumulation. Although at the end of it all we kept getting an inch and it would melt and another inch and it's melt..................

Denise- oh I hope you don't have a sinus infection.

Ashley- It's nice the lab workers are being recognized.

Danielle- I'd tell the Vet about your youngest dog's nose before he gives him the shot. Let us know what the Vet says about his nose bleeds.

Have a nice day! bbl

alana610
Tenant
alana610

Thanks I just placed my first order with them. I cant wait to get it!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

cheryl so sorry to hear kayrol is in the icu. I hope he is doing better.

Its been crazy busy here. I know i have may. I will start the new thread friday as i will be gone most of the weekend. Ds has prom and we are camping one night with family.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to andrea m

Hi ---back from the gym, drank my protein drink, and next on the list is a quick trip to the grocery store. Not an exciting day!

Alana: I have deliveries every other week from here!
Andrea: Enjoy the camping trip! Prom---the night mom's see their sons in tuxes and feel like crying! (for me anyway!)
Anna: doing ok?
Ashley: Why does your grandma have your new jacket? Awesome that the hosp is at least recognizing you & your group.
Cathe: I did see a You Tube video on them from Jennifer McQuire and of course I wanted to play with them too. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ueQ4l7eC8
Found out yesterday the steps were el cheapo version and they want to get approval under warranty to replace with the good ones. What happened was the large self tapping screws that held the step in place were shearing off so the steps would collapse if you used them. Not good!
Cheryl: My thoughts & prayers go out to you! I hope Karyol is doing better today. That is such a dangerous condition! Wish I was there to help you in some way.
Danielle: enjoy the day! Be sure to tell the vet about the nose first in case the flu shot would mess with it.
Denise: How are you feeling today.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

I'm back.
I was gone until about 3:30.
I went to my sister's as she was babysitting her DGD. We put her in her stroller and went for a walk. Jean had some ham salad made so we had a sandwich. It was fun watching Hadley. She's 10 mos. now and doing cute things.
Then I stopped at the library and got my book that was on hold.
I drove out to my cousin's and spent a few hours with her. She was babysitting her grandson. We took him for a stroller ride so he'd fall asleep. I don't know if I mentioned it, but my cousin's son who is 44 had a stroke a week and a half ago. So she needed to talk.

Terry- thanks for the link , I will check it out.
Isn't it maddening that things aren't made well??
Casey and Sonny's brand new boat has issues, right off the bat.
Our car still isn't back. Ford dealer said they noticed the transmission fluid was leaking. Hmmm??? I told Rum that sounded fishy to me. Now we're not getting the car til Friday or Saturday.

Andrea- move the thread when it's convenient. Family time is so important.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Here is what I know now:

Bloodstream infection
Heart function is 43%
Enlarged prostate
Fluid in lungs
Sludge in gallbladder - will have to come out at some point
Infection in foot - getting MRI now to determine if surgery is needed
Had mild heart attack

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Oh my Cheryl! Prayers being said. Hugs. So wish I could do some thing to help.

Have a good time Andrea. Yes, agree, move it when you need to.

Sheesh Terry, poor workmanship.

Yeh, Ashley, why does your grandma have your jacket?

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to rockmom

oh Cheryl... prayers for your family and that little sweetie.

Hi all. Just really got back from the Joy Retreat this past weekend. Evidently I was exhausted.... I've got a huge project with the pictures from this to put together.... right now I'm kicking back and relaxing.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Kimberly Rae

Hi! Back to working strange hours...I'm 10-6 for the next three days. I would just like to spend one day working my normal 8-4 hours! This week, being 10-6, is even worse because, on Friday, we're having talent show at Girl Scouts so I'm going to have to run straight from the lab to Girl Scouts to help with talent show. I have to say, the Girls singing "This is Me" from "The Greatest Showman" is one of the most awesome things in the history of our Girl Scout Troop!

Terry- My grandmother decided she liked the jacket and needed to wear it to show off to her senior citizen friends that I work in an important hospital. She doesn't exactly know what I do (being a lab tech is a hard job to explain) though LOL!

Cheryl- I'm sorry to hear about your husband! Praying for him!

Kimberly- Sounds like you had fun on your retreat!

Cathe- I remember libraries...I thought they were the coolest things until I discovered bookstores and the idea that I could keep the books!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Oh Cheryl-
I hope you got a good nights' sleep.

Hi Kimberly- I was wondering what you've been up to. It will be fun to have a new event to scrap.

Ashley- That's sweet that you Grandma is proud of you.
I was disappointed that the song from The Greatest Showman didn't win the Oscar. It was such a fantastic song and number.

We have the NCR retiree breakfast this morning. Several have passed away, so there aren't many who come. Usually its the same 6 of us who go to the American Legion for fish.

This afternoon, we are going to DGD, Nev's track meet. It is Senior night.
btw I put a prom photo in my private album. The code is : paper

Have a nice day.

alana610
Tenant
alana610
In response to cdjohnson

Oh no Cheryl. Sending prayers your way!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to alana610

hello and good morning

Oh my Cheryl! Prayers being said. hope everything gose good.

cathe- have a nice time at your NCR retiree breakfast this morning. have a nice time at , Nev's track meet.

well today going to my class at the gym. it going to be a nice warm day here today again. well i told the vet about her noise bleed and he took some blood and see what it is. they going to call and tell us.

hope everyone has a nice thrusday

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Cheryl thinking of you both.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to andrea m

Morning. Sneezing my head off. Allergies are not fun. I'm sure the dizzy and clogged ears are caused by them.

Driving to FT Worth tomorrow and then home so we can see Cara's musical she is in. It is a matinee at 3 pm.

Prayers for Cheryl and her hubby.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Stopping in late today. Just got little errands to do and then I remembered property taxes are due in 4 days!

Ashley, that is so cute of your grandma! I would tell her your job is to look inside blood and find out what's wrong.
Cheryl: OMG--- I hope the doctors can get Karyol the help he needs. So everything that went wrong from the keroacidtosis or vice versa? He's sure been thru a lot the last few years! Huggss..
Denise: You really suffer from those allergies! Feel bad for ya!
Cathe: have fun at the meet & I hope Nev does well.

Hi to everyone else!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Karyol is having surgery tomorrow. They will be amputating the big toe past the first metatarsal.

Cathe - I went straight to sleep after we finished talking.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

I'm so sorry to hear that Cheryl! Was so hoping for good news...huggsss.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

I am home doing laundry, drinking wine and relaxing. I will keep every informed tomorrow how he is doing after surgery.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Still working 10-6 in the third floor lab. Today was crazy because I had to run from the lab to dance class and tomorrow is going to be crazier because I'm going to have to run from the lab to Girl Scouts and we're having our annual talent show tomorrow. Then I think I'm off the third floor for a while except for some random 7:30AM days but those I don't really mind because I get to leave the lab early.

Cathe- My mom and I were both CRUSHED that "This is Me" didn't win the Oscar for best song! They so got that decision wrong!

Denise- Sorry to hear about the allergies! My dad's allergies are starting to kick up too.

Cheryl- I'm sorry to hear your husband has to have an amputation. Hope all goes well with the procedure!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Cheryl, you and Karol are in my prayers.

Danielle, it won’t be long until you have some fresh veggies from your gardens!

Denise, hope you get your allergy situation under control. Have a safe trip and enjoy the performance!

Terry, I hope you enjoy your new camper.

I went back to the doctor yesterday and had the staples removed. What a difference that made! Still very sore but feeling much better. Back to doctor in two weeks.

Hugs to all!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

good morning!!

Cheryl- thinking of Karyol and you!! Saying prayers everything goes well.

Anna- I bet it was nice to get the staples out. Hugs to you.

Ashley- sound like you're really busy,but at least you are doing something involving dance which we know you love.

Denise- Did you have allergies as a child? Are they worse in the Spring?

Danielle- hope nothing bad is wrong with your dog.

Terry- good thing you remembered the taxes!! DH takes care of that for us.

Yesterday I had to take my SIL, Rose for the surgery to get her tooth ready for an implant. It was at 1:00. Of course it ran over. Then we went to Sam's for her mouth rinse and antibiotic.that took longer than needed. By that time we really had to rush to get out to Nev's school. We had to slide by home and get Rum. This was the evening to recognize the Seniors Girls. When we arrived, they girls and their parents were lined up. They had begun calling names. Good thing her last name is toward the end of the alphabet. So we got there in the nick of time. Whew!
She got third in the 100 meter hurdles ~out of 10 teams.

Not sure what I'm doing today.
Have a good one.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Anna- I bet it was nice to get the staples out. hope you feel better.

cathe- that nice that She got third in the 100 meter hurdles ~out of 10 teams. that good that you got there in a nick of time.

well today nothing much need to clean the kitchen. it going to be a nice day here in the 80's that what they said. the vet people haven't call us about the blood he took of her maybe there call today. hope it nothing to bad. there build a lot of house in are neighborhood. i water the grass yesterday seen we can't get the sprinkles on until we fix a pipe.

hope everyone has a nice Friday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Checking in----back to grey skies & rain in the forecast too. Went from 80 deg to an expected 53 deg today. I'm going to try and get all the kitchen cabinet doors washed up with citrus oil.

Hope everyone has a grand Friday---Cheryl you are in my thoughts!!

BBL.

alana610
Tenant
alana610
In response to Abby0317

Were back to gray and rainy skies here in New York too today!!! Such a nice couple of days and now this dreary weather!! Hope everyone has a great friday and can get lots done this weekend!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to alana610

Karyol is back from surgery and doing well.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl- I came in hoping to hear from you. It's a relief to know that he is out of surgery and doing well.

Terry- it seems temps are up and down drastically all over the US.

Danielle- I think I'd like to live in where new houses were going up--if I could get into them to see the floor plans. Perhaps you'll get a niece friendly neighbor who likes to scrap or craft.

I ended up meeting my bff at the mall. She needed to go to Macy's. I looked for a dress for Rayn to wear to a dance. I'll report that I found one at Macy's that I thought appropriate for an 8th grade dance and mom would ok. I took a picture of the scew number so they can look online.

We got our car back from getting the body work done and that leak fixed--that leak was under warranty. I must say I liked driving the smaller Escape better than driving my larger Edge.

Clouds rolled in and temperature dropped. I'm hoping for a nice day tomorrow. I think the forecast was for a bit of rain tonight, but ok for tomorrow. We have a track meet to attend for heavens sake!

Have a good one ---whatever you do.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Can't seem to get sleepy tonight even after 2 glasses of wine so I have been working on a new swap which is a loaded envelope. My theme is Shabby Spring. I got the envelope and pockets made tonight and will start working on the fillers next week. If you don't know what this is take a look on YouTube.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

love By YourScrapAttack

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Hi Ashley and Cathe... yes, it was amazing. I'm still recovering... and it's a week later. Haha... I am not meant to sleep on a camping cot without any type of mattress... haha. Other than that it was amazing.

Happy Saturday to all. I'm getting ready to head out tomorrow and pick up Heidi Swapp's new Storyline Collection. Also need to do some shopping here.

Cheryl, praying for your grandson.

I did scrapbook a page today... one of my bestie and the great birthday rescue 2 years ago...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Andrea, hope you have a great weekend!

Ashley, is it spring time in NYC yet? We are supposed to have warmer weather soon they say.

Cathe, you like the Escape over the Edge? I love my Edge!

Cheryl, how is Karol doing? Loved the photos of the grands on FB. I can't get over how much they have grown! Maddie looked so pretty!

Danielle, your garden boxes are very impressive!

Denise, did you ever make it to your destination? Going 3 mph will take forever.

Terry, I clean my cabinets with a citrus oil too. They always look so much better afterwards.

Hello, Alana, Rhonda, and Kimberly.

Edited by Anna C on 04-28-18 01:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! I am sitting here at the hospital waiting to see doctors. It is beautiful outside today and sure wish I could be out enjoying it. Oh well, such is life.

Kimberly - It is my husband in the hospital not my grandson.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Morning! Don't know why but I took a big ole grandma nap yesterday and basically got nothing done! Between the hip muscle and the stomach issues I think this ole body just wants to sleep.

Alana: are you in upstate NY? or the city? Ashley lives in NYC.
Andrea: hope your camping trip is fun!
Anna: It's about time for you to have spring weather!! Glad you got the staples out. That should help you feel better. Ever wonder why Ford names their cars with "E"?
Ashley: how was it last night at Scouts?
Cathe: great news about the car! Hold on---14 yo go to Prom?
Cheryl: Great news that Karyol did great in surgery! I hope the doctors have better news for you today. Maddie sure is growing fast and she's quite darling too!
Danielle: Those boxes are really a great idea! Didn't know they were that big but I like it. Are you growing corn too?
Denise: Holy cr?p!!!! 3 mph???? I'd lose it....
Kimberly: I'd take cots over sleeping on the ground any day! Glad you had a good trip.
Hi Rhonda.

I realized yesterday that I am not ready for this trip in 2 wks. What went thru my head is how do I plan food for 30 days and the implements to cook it. I guess if I leave something out there will be stores there.... still worrying tho!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

After sitting in the cold (48*)and windy at the track meet, and taking Kian and Oakley to the park,by then about (51* and windy) I had a nap.
I took the boys to the park while DD took DGD to look for a dress for the 8th grade dance. (Daddy was out of town)
I got word that DGS didn't run his race until 4:10!! He had been there since 8 this morning. He had to be at the bus at 7:00 a.m. That's nuts. They should have taken the boys down later.

Terry- Our DGD who is 18 went to Prom last weekend. Rayn our 8th grade DGD is going to an 8th grade dance in May. Knowing me, I typed the wrong age or word.
Surely there will be a grocery store where you are going?

Cheryl- I will You Tube the envelope project, but I know I've see in somewhere.

Alana and Kimberly- nice layouts.

Kimberly- I don't think I could sleep on a cot anymore, but you are younger than me. Glad you had a good time.

Anna- so good to see you back! I missed your wake up things from the internet.

Denise- I'll check fb for you 3mph car story. I don't see here.

Were going to our friends house for dinner. I don't have to cook!

Hi to all. See you tomorrow.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - you may have seen them on Pinterest

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Hi all!!
SURPRISE!
I'm popping in finally! Sorry it has been so long since I've been here! It's been crazy busy at work the last few months and when I get home in the evening... after I exercise... I vegitate... I'm pooped! But Tuesday is my very last day of work... and I'm sure I'll be around more often.

I am all enrolled with Social Security and I will be receiving "survivor benefits" from my DH... his is a lot more than mine is! I've also enrolled for Medicare and supplements... wow! What a lot to learn!

Jeannie and I are texting back and forth right now... (I'm multi tasking!) and she said to say hi to everyone... She'll be back soon herself.

Cathe, THANK YOU for such a beautiful card and your sweet note. Jeannie mentioned she received one too and will try to come on soon. She's doing well... Busy entertaining friends and going out with her DH.. and coloring on her ipad...

Cheryl, Your husband is in my prayers. And I love your Christmas layouts! I haven't scrapped in forever! I just can't find my mojo! And I love your new avatar photo!

Terry,... same here with the temps.. earlier this week it was gorgeous.. low 80's... and today barely hitting 57! It's sunny with a few clouds but chilly out there and I want to go play in my backyard!

Denise... I have allergies too.... never had them until I moved up to Twain Harte in the early 90's.. I normally sneeze 3-4 times in a row...

Danielle... have you heard yet from the vet about your dog? Hope it's OK

Ashley, sounds like you're going to be busy with dance! Are they having you handle your class and the younger class as well?

Anna, you're in my prayers too.. I hope all went well with the surgery!

I see we have a couple new ladies here! Welcome to the club!
I'm Katy (scrapKaty).. I live in central CA.... about 90 min north of Yosemite. Soon to be retired.. as of May 1st... my last day..

Hope all ya'll have a wonderful Saturday....

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Scrapkaty

Oh my gosh... I did it. Really did it. Signed up for challenges and even created one of my own... the Geek Crafter challenge. https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

Katy is SO good to hear from you!
I'm excited for you as you get to retire!! Hopefully you can come in more often, even if you don't scrap.
Glad you liked the card. It's fun to get real mail.
I got a p.m. from Jeannie directing me to tell everyone hello.

Kimberly- I'm not a big fan of any of those movies, but I have a sheet of Star Wars paper. My grandsons are currently into Star Wars. The littlest was with me at HL and saw the sheet of papere and wanted me to buy it. LOL So I joined your challenge.

Anna- you asked if I liked the Escape over the Edge............yes and no. Our Edge has a lot of things on it that we'd never pay for, but it was being driven by the dealership owner and was his car. We got a really good deal on it. It is much nicer than the Escape we drove as a loaner. The Escape, being smaller was easier to park. LOL

Cheryl- hope you night of work was light so you could check on Karyol at lot.

Thinking of all of you.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Had one of those sleepless nights again.
Hubby wants to go to Cabela's today to try on boots for the trip. So there's a 3 hr excursion! He loves that store as much I like Scrapbook.

Katy---so great to have you pop in!!! OMG I so relate on the Medicare stuff and SS requirements. Holy cow!! Enjoy it tho---it's the best! Tell Jeannie we all miss her too!
Cheryl--how's Karyol today?
Cathe--yep I''m sure there are as it's a fairly sized town. However, in my way of doing things, I pack 8 shirts for a 4 day stay! I have to pull way back on what we bring especially the refrigerator stuff.

Hi all--have a great Sunday!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Katy, nice ! I am happy for your retirement. Hope to see ya in here more!

Cheryl, hope your hubby is healing okay. Prayers for yall.

Terry, yep allergies have been with me from the beginning. My mom has them too. Spring pollen time is the pits as is fall/winter mold season. Then there are the environmental allergies and food allergies... blah! Katy, sorry you have to deal with them also.

Cara's musical was cute, it was her first time. She was a narrator for one sceene.

The 3 mph was due to a stop light and construction taking the raodway down to one lane. Backed up traffic on Friday evening a long way. We did make it home in fairly decent time even with that.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Karyol is doing ok so far. It is the weekend so not much goes on.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Talent show was awesome on Friday! The kids were great and we had some very different acts this year, including one girl hula hooping (and going from standing to kneeling on one knee to both knees and back to standing) for almost three minutes straight to three girls playing violins. The only big problem was that the parents didn't listen and put their music on flash drives so we had delays between acts as we tried to hookup phones and laptops to the DJ's equipment. Yesterday, my friend and I went to go see "Avengers: Infinity Wars"...It was AMAZING! I can't say anymore because anything else might be considered a spoiler LOL!

Anna- Glad to hear you're feeling better since they removed the staples!

Alana- Where are you in NY? I'm also from New York!

Kimberly- I use to so dislike the camp cots we used whenever we had camp in at Girl Scouts. The last few times we had one I just stayed up all night LOL!

Katy- They still have me working with the younger kids at the studio on Saturdays since their teacher was fired. They're not going to be ready for dress reheasal in May. They've only just started learning their dances.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Terry, I have often wondered why Ford named their cars and SUVs with the letter E or an F. So I googled it and this is what I found:

“On the Ford Website there appears to be no explicit reason for the SUV's to start with an "E". However, doing so gives them a certain name brand recognition that could be helpful for selling the vehicles. Besides the SUV's, all the Ford Cars start with an F (fiesta, focus, fusion) and this could just be a further way to distinguish between the classes. However, not all of the cars start with an F (Mustang obviously). All in all it seems like keeping the same beginning letters in the different classes is a way to stay consistent over the years and help their target audience to recognize the brands.”

Of course, it doesn’t matter now because Ford is doing away with all of their cars except for the Mustang and some type of Focus Crossover.

Andrea, hope you had a wonderful camping trip. And it was prom weekend for your son too? It was prom weekend here too.

Cathe, did you have a nice dinner with your friends? Sounds like your weather is still pretty cold too. Ours is cold too right but it is supposed to warm up this week. You are right…the Edge has a lot of whistles and bells but I do love my Edge.

Cheryl, how is Karol doing today?

Katy! Yeah! So good to hear from you. I am so excited for you and your retirement tomorrow. I am looking forward to retirement but I have still have a few years to go.

Kimberly, sorry, but those movies just aren’t for me. I know lots of people who love them including my dsil. Hope your challenge is a huge success. And I will take a cot over the hard ground any day!

Ashley, glad the talent show was such a success. Hula hooping………..I used to love to do that! No fancy tricks just plain ole hula hooping. I doubt I could do it now!

Denise, glad you enjoyed Cara’s program!

Edited by Anna C on 04-30-18 02:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

It is going to be a beautiful, warm day!
Van has a track meet today. We'll go.

I also want Rum to set up the pop-up camper. I need to take pictures of it and get it on FB and Craig's list. I'll miss it.

Ashley- glad to hear the talent show was a success. I'd say that girl is quite talented with the hula hoop!

Denise- Was Cara's musical thru school or is she in CYT? or another theatrical group?
I thought you had to go 3 mph because something was wrong with you car! LOL Yep, it's construction season.

Cheryl- hope Karyol is dismissed today.

Have a nice day everyone.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well today little cloudy and might rain. well Saturday we rack some of the rocks and had to put water on it because to pack the dirt that way you don't sink in it. so we did some of that. i water the grass and it was nice weather Saturday. i got a sunburn again on my front. Sunday work on the gravel again and i talk to my mom and dad tell them when i be down there. so we had to go into town to take my vacuum that stop working and take to Costco and retune it and get a new one. then went to home depo to retune some stuff then we had to buy some new buckets for the dogs water outside and i bought some more plants and we bought outside lights by the garage that way they can look good with the solar lights i have outside. well today going to work out later this morning. i am start to go to the gym in the morning now.

cathe- have a nice time at Van track meet today.

Cheryl- hope Karyol is dismissed today.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Danielle, you should use sunscreen, sunburn is bad.

Cheryl, still praying for yall. My heart goes put to you and hubby.

Cathe, yeh construction. Good luck selling the pop-up.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Just back from working out. I see some of these 20 - 30 yo women with muscles that ripple and I feel like a fat little gr'ma---wait a minute I am one! It's about getting healthy not about being 20.

Anna: Steve was telling me yesterday that Ford is now only producing SUV, trucks, & the Mustang. Bigger profit margin is what he said. Don't ya just love Google!! I wonder if kids today even know what the Encyclopedia Brittanica is!!!
Ashley: Hula hooping was a fav pastime for me years ago! How cool the little one could do all those tricks!
Cathe: FB? I didn't know you could sell on FB....
Cheryl: how are things today?
Danielle: Do you like working out in the morning better?
Denise: How are your allergies? Only 1 grandson has allergies and those are from his mom. None of us have any--to pollens, etc. I have allergic reactions to bee stings & a diabetic med but that is all.

Don't have any plans today but I'll find something to do!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Andrea has the May set up.

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/...

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics