Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: APRIL New layouts and cards        (Topic#1674031)
Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Good morning ladies---we didn't go to the gym cuz hubby has a dr apt. Yesterday I worked on cutting out the flower dies to make the metal flowers. Then I played with the alcohol inks to color the pieces. My problem is that the dyes haven't dried and I cannot find out online how to do this. I'm trying the heat gun next. Anyway feels great to get those creative juices flowing again.

Andrea: So glad you had time to spend with your friend! My MIL was a mean disgusting woman who took joy in insulting me and walking away. I hope yours isn't that bad.
Anna: Snow again!!! Holy cow...don't you wonder if one day it will snow then the next be 85 deg? We have that left lane law here too but it's never enforced.
Ashley: are you still on days off?
Cathe: I PM'd you my email address. I saw a couple of stamps I want but I need to let the bank balance recoup from all the spending I've been doing!!
Cheryl: every get that smoothie you were talking about on FB?
Danielle: Hubby home yet?
Denise: Oh, I thought from the LOs he was a newborn! My bad! What a cool idea to have a special place for the babies to play! Do you have Christopher every day too?
Kimberly: Idaho is a lesson in different landscapes. Personally I love Northern Idaho and Boise is awesome too. Glad you are getting to have a family reunion.

Off to see if I can get this project done!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - Sadly no one brought me a shake. My son offered but didn’t see his post until too late.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello

well my husband still in Vegas help his mom with the house. he come back Saturday. the weather is nice here today but tomorrow going to be really windy here. here is a pic of my sister baby boy

My sister baby By Southern Lady

my sister send me some pic of him.

well idaho is nice where i am at it a little town but it is growing a few house being built where i live at and then there are appartments being built close by us.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to southern lady

Here is a pocket letter I made for a swap:

April PL swap By Cdjohnson

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

It's probably for dinner tonight too!

Terry, it is also National Colorado Day too!

Cheryl, we don't have a Starbucks here but there is a new juice and smoothie shop opening up soon here. I am excited about it because I do love a good smoothie!

Hello to all and have a great day!

Edited by Anna C on 04-12-18 01:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Danielle- Congratulations to your sister! He is adorable.

Andrea- oh how nice you got to spend time with your bff. That is priceless. Glad to hear MIL was better with the aunt around. Was that her sister?

Anna- Grilled Cheese is my go to sandwich.

Cheryl- Your pocket letter is adorable!! I love the nautical/vintage feel of it.

People are leaving Illinois. I've known two who have gone to Colorado. I was through Wolf Creek Pass when I was 12. It was gorgeous.

Terry- I got your address all changed. Sounds like you are having fun trying out alcohol inks and metal. Can't wait to see your creation.

I hope to scrap today.
Have a nice day!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to scrappin 2

hello and good morning

Cheryl- Your pocket letter is adorable!!

well today it going to be really windy here. nothing new going on here today. cathe thanks i think he is so cute and can't wait to hold him and help my sister out little bit when i am down there. i love babies a lot. i just wish i could have a baby but that is life i guess. my m om text me last night i guess my cousin wife is at the hospital have her baby and it is early that all i heard from my mom hope everything is alright.

well hope everyone has a nice thrusday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I am up and lounging around at the moment. Grandkids will be here this evening. I meed to mail out a tag I made for a swap.

Anna - I love grilled cheese!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

I did get one flower made by hit or miss! Never got the alcohol re-inkers to dry so I took it off and played with the Copics which dried beautifully in a few seconds. So I wonder what the heck the difference is since Copics are alcohol inks!

Anna: I love grilled cheese!!! Especially when it's fried in garlic butter!! It must be Colo day because it's the date it became a state. I'm guessing!
Cathe: Thanks! I'll be looking for the catalog. Wolfcreek pass is not only gorgeous but so dangerous. But then it ends in Telluride which is stunning landscape & mountains. The beetle kill in the mtns is sad but we noticed that where evergreens were there is an abundance of aspens now.
Cheryl: your pocket page is very cute!
Danielle: hope all is well with your cousin.

Hello to all---have to go to Lowes so I need to scoot!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to Abby0317

Here it is: Used the Tattered flowers die from TH, 3 shades of orangish to red-brown Copics, and Versa-Mark with a word stamp and Copper embossing powder. Also colored the white half pearl for the center. Thanks for Looking---a close-up is also in the gallery.

Metal Flower By Abby0317

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to Abby0317

Terry sorry your mil was so horrible. Mine thinks only her opinion matters and that everyone wants to hear it. Then she constantly screams, cusses, and belittles my fil in front of everyone and anyone.

The Aunt is fil sister and a wonderful person. Her son just moved to town here a few months ago. He eats at our house at least four times a week. sometimes more and i do his laundry with everyone elses lol. Him and dh like to work on cars and stuff together. Its nice to have family close and he helps with projects around the house.

Danielle congrats on becoming a new aunt.

Terry that is really weird about the alcohol ink. I had a few but i just did not like using them.

I have felt so un creative lately. I think its just because i am so busy right now. Hopefully it will come back.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

]

Edited by Anna C on 04-13-18 01:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Terry , love your metal flower! Very creative! Is it for a card or a layout?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

I have the grandkids during the day and will get to scrap this evening.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

I slept late..........8:30!! It must have been all that fresh air I had yesterday. I walked in the morning at a local park. Then we were outside at Van's track meet for 2 1/2 hrs.

the track meet was the 6th graders very first! Doug had to go find Van and his friend because they weren't at the sand pit for the long jump. He didn' t do too badly in that. He was last in the hurdles. His team was last in the relay. We didn't stay for the 200 hurdles. Doug said he was one tired puppy after all of that. It was cold by the end of the meet.

Danielle- Hope everything is ok with your cousin.

Terry- that flower is gorgeous!!!
Being stuck here in the middle of the country, I hadn't heard that beetles killed many of the evergreens in Co.

Cheryl- enjoy the kiddos.

Only thing on the agenda is feed the fish.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

We had snow yesterday. I am over it.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to andrea m

Morning-- Steve left at 6AM so I am unsupervised for 3 days!! Planning a shopping trip today as soon as I get ready.

Andrea: I just saw the weather and it seems there a ferocious storm headed for the Midwest with NE getting 18 in of projected snow. Global warming huh?
Anna: Thank you---and Happy 13th to you as well! I was going to use them on a wall in the trailer. Nothing heavy --ie 3lbs or better--can be hung cuz there is any studs. I was also practicing because I also have to make one out of aluminum for an outdoor horseshoe welcome wreath that I'm donating to the auction of our national event.
Cathe: I hated track as a kid! I'm a toadstool in size and can't jump or run. Good luck to Van in future meets. When you went over Wolfcreek Pass were you a kid? Did you see Telluride?
Cheryl: enjoy the kids! I got my 2 stamps yesterday and want to play!! I'm putting together projects to work on while we are away for a month. Those are coming with me!
Danielle: did you hear how your cousin is doing?

Hi to everyone! Don't walk under ladders or cross a black cat!!!
BBL....

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Grandkids are gone. I am tired but will probably try and scrap a bit

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

This is my creation for tonight. My attempt at mixed media on a tag.

Cathe - I FINISHED it!!

Wish, Believe, Hope, Friends Forever By Cdjohnson

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Happy Saturday ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Babysitting and it is raining. Zoey wants to play outside and is not happy about the rain.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

'morning

One of those nights where I couldn't fall to sleep. I finally fell asleep at 3:30.
I messed around on fb while awake. I came across two gals giving book reviews. The liked The ADDRESS by Fiona Davis. I really liked that book so I'm figuring if they liked it, I'll like the other books they reviewed. Now to get to the library.

Cheryl- lovely tag. I have that doll.
Did you get storms last night?

It is so windy!!!

Andrea- sorry you got snow. UGG.

Terry- sounds like you have a lot of plans.
Did you go shopping?
No, I didn't see Telluride. I hear it is beautiful.
How big is the flower you made? I thought it was little and would fit on a card, but if you are hanging it, it must be fairly large.
I chuckled that you are going to be "unsupervised" for 3 days.
When I was unsupervised I thought I'd have more fun and scrap the days away but that didn't happen. LOL

Have a good day everyone.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Dog duty done, coffee drank, phone call to Bff and here I am.
I did go on a shopping extravaganza! Had a ball. Drove 63 mi one way to the nearest Hobby Lobby just to see it. They had albums on sale for $10 ea, a pad of light cardstock for $5, and home décor items like I've never seen before in one place. Apparently the "farm look" is really popular right now!!! I went to the jewelry store (uhoh!) and updated my wedding band with a new diamond---don't tell Steve! Went to Macy's and bought 5 new summer shirts so I can toss the 7 yr old ones I currently wear. All in all a good day!!!!

Andrea: are you still getting snow? We have so many friends moving over to Idaho right now. I was talking to hubby about it too. WA gov is going nutso ---seems to think he's a dictator. Gotta get outa here!
Anna: Morning!
Ashley: where are you?????
Cathe: The base of the flower I made is 3 inches. I listed it below. What I'm thinking of doing is making several flower shapes in this technique then putting them on wire stems, tie it all together with a bow and hang the bouquet in the trailer. I was wondering if you were getting that huge snow storm that is hitting the mid-west.
Cheryl: adorable tag! My sister could use one too. She has up & down days since the divorce. I do think your techniques on mixed media came out great!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday! It's time to go play---

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

hello there

well my cousin wife had there baby my mom text me and show me some pic. it just make me said sometimes with everyone in my family have babies . well my husband come home he said he should be home around 5 pm. my dogs will be happy. went to grocery store today. now just chilling. i sweep the front porch seen it was dusty. because yesterday and the day before that it was really windy here it snow little bit. but today look nice still cold here. i hope we can get the last garden box done.

have a great Saturday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

We aren't getting snow. It is very windy though. It moved our big round outdoor table and chairs to the middle of the deck!! They are all covered with a canvas cover expecially made for patio furniture. So everything kind of moved together. The cover remained on because Rum puts boards on top of it. One chair was tipped over, but it's ok.

Over on the Rockin Scrppin Grans thread one of our member in Nebraska really got hit with snow. They are ranchers and lost two calves. The cows are giving birth and her DH and SIL didn't get to them until it was too late.

Terry- Oh MY YOU were not missing DH very much were you?
Yep the farmhouse look is in. Rum was in HL with me and called it "country". I had to correct him and say it is now called "farmhouse". I like the look. I have bought some galvanized things and wooden signs. Love HL's sales.

gotta go to the neighbor's for a drink. I don't wanna go. It's cold and windy. I just want to stay home. Plus I don't drink unless it's a Pina Colatta ---see I don't even know how it is spelled. or a Martguerita. I'll take a can of Pepsi over with me.

Danielle- so sorry you aren't able to have a baby. My niece is going through that. They are trying to adopt. They thought they'd have a baby by now. A lot of young mother's are keeping their babies nowadays because of all the support they get. I don't know what to tell you.

Was it Ashley's weekend to work? I don't remember.

Have a nice evening.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - Why were you going to the neighbor’s for a drink if you don’t really drink? Was it a party? Was Rum going?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Bath Time By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

I Love My Aunt Jessica By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Best Ever Big Brother By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

big GUY By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

First Easter, April 2017 By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Danielle, I get the sadness. I waited 10 years between because of fertility issues. So sorry, I know its not always easy. HUGS

Terry, your shopping extravaganza must have been a ton of fun!

Rainy, windy, and chilly here. Amazing, its just so strange.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

We hit 80 yesterday and it was gorgeous outside. Today we are under Flood Warning and tomorrow we are expecting snow. Mother Nature hates us!

Ashley, where u b?

Cathe, did you drink your pepsi or did you get your pina colada?

Danielle, I feel your pain. My daughter and her husband cannot have children either. Makes me really sad.

Denise, love all of your new layouts. Love that egg overlay/bg on that one layout!

Terry, I love your kind of shopping spree! And I love HL too!

I want to let you all know that I am going to be off the grid for the next week or so. I am headed into the hospital for a hysterectomy on Tuesday. Monday is a day of appointments for blood work, ekg, lung xray, and a dr apt. The surgery was scheduled in February but I did not get approval from my insurance until Friday afternoon. I expected it to be rescheduled so I am now scrambling to get the house in order, bills paid, grocery shopping, etc. For those of you that pray, please keep me in your prayers because I am very nervous about this procedure. No clue what to expect afterwards.

Hope you all have a great week!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Anna- thank you for confiding in us. I got a sense that something was amiss as you weren't very chatty. Of course I will pray that everything goes well.
Do you have an IPad? I know you'll need a lot of rest, you'll need something to do.

Cheryl- the neighbor MIllie wanted to have some of the neighbor's over. Yes, Rum went. Of course I had a good time. I'm like that. I don't want to do something, go, and then have a great time.
I've been like that since I was little.

The weather is awful almost everywhere. Please Mother Nature send some seasonal temperature.

Have a nice day everyone.

Denise- I enjoyed all your new LOs.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Church and babysitting today.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hey ladies: I got the flowers done so all I now need to do is to fine something to use as stems. DS#1 in MN texted a picture of his patio and the furniture which has approx. 18 in of snow accumulated on it. His caption was "Spring in MN"!! Cracked up.

Anna: I'm so sorry you have to go thru that! The surgery is actually much less invasion with less down time than say 10 yr ago. I had mine about 2 yrs ago and was amazed. I'll pray for you but I have every faith that you'll whiz thru this!!!
Ashley: I hope you are ok!
Cathe: I don't drink very often either and never to get smashed! Glad you had a great time tho---I always do too without the booze. That had to be some wicked wind!!
Cheryl: have fun! Has Zoey ever played outside in the rain? Kids here do it all the time especially like soccer games and some baseball too.
Danielle: I am so sorry for you as I'm sure a child would bring you great joy. However, be the best auntie to the babies and they'll love you like your own.
Denise: What awesome LOs---and that egg overlay is amazing! Is that a Silhouette?

I was up til 3AM --like Cathe before me--so I slept in late and so now it's time to get going!!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Hi! It's been crazy here recently...we were getting ready to throw my grandmother a 90th birthday party. Her birthday is actually March 31st but couldn't get any reservations for a large group at a restaurant until April so we had her party on Saturday. There were about 28 people there...mostly my grandmother's friends from Senior Citizens and a few family members. The hardest part was keeping it all a surprise since my grandmother lives with us. She's kinda nosey and will look through things so we had to hide favors and invitations in lots of different places. She also has this friend who really likes her red wine and we were afraid that, eventually, she was going to spill the beans. BUT everything went off without a hitch and my grandmother was well and truly surprised!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - I don’t play out in the rain so neither dies Zoey when she is here. Lol

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

well yesterday we did the last garden box got it in. now we need to put the dirt in it and it be done. so i had to level the dirt in the other box that way i can buy some other garden soil for it on top of them. so today i am going into town to go to the bank and then go to home depot. i am going to buy some plants i am make a list of what i want to plant. i got sunburn yesterday. my sister keep send pic of my nephew and send me pic of what the baby nursery looks like . i talk to my mom yesterday and my dad little bit.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

We have snow on the ground. You can still see grass, but yet there's snow trying to cover it!!!

Ashley- how nice your Grandma was surprised! Good for you and the family for pulling it off. We were wondering where you were.

Danielle- It's hard to think someone could be sunburned since we've been so cold and cloud covered. Hope it doesn't hurt.

Cheryl- I went to sleep right away last night.

My Silhouette really came in handy Sunday evening. Charity needed lettering cut for Nev's graduation party. We cut a lot of lettering for two banners. It was fun because usually I'm cooking and Charity is on the porch with Rum and Doug. She was amazed at what the Silhouette could do.

Hugs Anna as you get ready for surgery.

Have a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

It is spitting snow!!! I am back from mammogram and ultrasound. I see the doctor next week for results.

Cathe - Glad you were able to sleep.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Morning---it's cold here! It was 42 deg going to the gym.

Anna: thinking about you and wishing you good thoughts & prayers!
Ashley: Awesome dance photos on FB!! Glad nothing was wrong and you were just doing a surprise!
Cathe: It is just crazy with snow everywhere now! My BFF is amazed at my craft room and all the stuff. Makes her laugh!
Cheryl: Well, if you don't play in the rain I guess that's a great reason for Zoey not too!! Hahaha!
Danielle: great news that the garden boxes are ready.
Denise: how is your garden doing?

I'm going to keep putting together pieces of cards & coloring to take with me. Happy Monday all!!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to cdjohnson

Terry we are still getting snow. I know a lot of people fed up with wa and California are moving to idaho.

Anna i will be thinking of you.

My dd got sunburned on sat. It was cold overcast and no sun to be seen. That is typical for her. she will also burn thru her clothes. I can put sunscreen on her five times and she is still burned. We just have to keep applying and watching her.

Ashley i am glad to hear you were able to pull off the surprise for your grandma.

DD and i have been doing diamond painting together. Has anyone herd of it. It paint by number with little colored jewels. They are all sparkly and shiny when you are done. DD loves them so i bought one so we could do it together. we sit and talk . Its nice to find an art project she likes.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

well it is snow here. i can't plant my stuff that i bought hmm. i want my warm weather. like yesterday was nice and now it is snow here.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Garden is going well, at least what I have in the ground. Too chilly for watermelon and cucumbers and okra still.

Yes, the egg bg is silhouette. I was crazy and backed all those open spaces. Crazy but I like how it turned out.

Anna, hugs. Yes, just rest and heal and before you know it you will feel SO much better. So much better. The first couple days are hard but then it gets a bunch easier.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI off to work soon

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Working 9-5 on the third floor this week. I keep getting these weird shifts on my schedule. I'm starting to think I made someone angry and they don't want me in the upstairs lab LOL! I'm off tomorrow, though, so I guess that's a good thing. I sort of wished I was off today though because it was miserable and cold and rainy and disgusting this morning. I was seriously soaked by the time I got to the lab.

Cathe- We're getting rain instead of snow but we had hail and freezing ran last night. Can't it just be warm from now on?!

Terry- Thanks! I was one of the lucky ones at the studio...some of the other older students and staff who took pictures the same morning I did, their photos somehow got lost. I got all my shots though.

Andrea- I saw those in Michaels. I wanted to pick one up but I didn't have any place to work on it.

Cheryl- Good luck at work!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

Andrea- Anytime you find something a daughter will do with you is a good thing. I bet my DGD would like those. I'll have to look for them at M's.

Ashley- Love seeing you in your element. Sure glad your photos didn't get lost.

Thinking of Anna. Hope she is as good as new very soon.

The sun is shining!!
Haven't seen it in days.
I guess it's been so cold that we forget the sun is still up there and can burn us. LOL

Have a nice day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Thinking of Anna. Hope she is as good as new very soon. hope it going good.

well today it is going to be really windy here. yesterday was weird it was snowing here. but today going to be really windy day. my sister keep send me pic of my nephew i can't waite to see him hold him and help my sister out little bit while i am there. well today go to the gym today.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Diamond painting, not heard if it. Will check it out.

Hope Anna is doing ok with surgery today.

Ashley, maybe you are dependable so they are doing that, depending on you.

Danielle, too soon to plant for your area. Snow is not conducive to growing as you know. Hope it warms up soon. It's too chilly here for some crops too. Long cold snap for this year.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Hi ladies! Spent yesterday putting all the parts & pieces of a few cards together to take on the trip. I'll assemble it all there. Steve would kill me if I took a bunch of supplies inc the die cutting machine!!! Also have about 50 Copics ready and some coloring projects too.

Anna, I hope you are home today from the hospital & recouping. Sending hugs!!!
Andrea: I've never heard of that but now I want to go investigate it.
Danielle: yep its way too early and way too cold for tiny little plants! Even the flowering trees here are suffering!
Denise: Even tho the egg bg might have been hard it was the crowning glory on that LO!!

I need to call the vet and get angry because they aren't sending my flea RX thru to Alivet. I'm about ready to find a new vet outfit. Then--and this will crack you up---I have to get ready for a nail apt that I THINK I have but I'm not sure and it's not written down. Oh the joys of memory loss & old age!!!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to Abby0317

I bought all our diamond art on amazon. So many different ones to choose from. DD had done a rose, the Cheshire cat and has the for seasons coming soon. I did a light house and am now working on the rose from beauty and the beast. I have a horse farm scene on the way. I just make sure they are shipped from amazon . I dont have an m's close enough.

Ashley my dd does the paint by number app. like you do and its really calming for her. The diamond art is the real life version. you just follow the numbers and dont think to hard. It helps dd in the evening to decompress and we talk. I really think you would like it. We do it at the kitchen table. Just make sure you buy a bunch of snack bags or small ziplocks to keep each color in.

Its back to sunny today after snow yesterday. I start back to five days a week at work next week. I really hope the nice weather continues.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

Andrea - where do you get the digital stamps you use on your cards? I got a new printer and am ready to do some.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Had today off since I worked the weekend. I spent part of it waiting at the doctor's office (to get a prescription refilled) and the rest hanging around the house reading. Then I went to dance class where we're starting our second tap dance. That wouldn't be a big deal except our dress rehearsal is in like a month and we have maybe a minute of this dance done!

Cathe- What is this sun you speak of? We're back to that hazy shade of winter gray...even though it's spring!

Andrea- I'll have to look up these diamond art kits because I really love the color by number apps. They're about the only thing that keeps me from completely going bonkers when I'm stuck at 61st street.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Thinking of Anna and hope she is doing ok.

Andrea thanks for telling me where you got your diamond art. I forgot to look at M's yesterday. Do I put diamond kits in the search box? I guess I should see if Rayn would even like to do it before I get her some.

Cheryl- A whole new world just opened up for you with the new printer!!

It was sunny 20 minutes ago but now is overcast. We are supposed to get freezing rain, sleet and snow. I will worry so about everyone getting home from work and school.

Ashley- you have so much experience in dance, do you help choreograph the dances?

We generally don't plan until May 6th in zone 6. Of course I only plant tomatoes.

Terry- will you be checking in with us while you're gone? I forget -where you are going???

bbl

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Morning ladies.

Yesterday I was a whirlwind of activity today I feel lazy. Lol

Yes, thinking about Anna. Hope her recovery is easy.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello and good morning

thinking about Anna. Hope her recovery is easy.

well yesterday was really windy here. i did some work on the garden boxes is put the dirt in them and put some of the grave in them. today i think i mow the lawn today and start put the other soil in the garden box. we would like to plant before we go on are little trip. i go to the gym this morning i am going to start going to the gym in the morning.

hope everyone has a nice Wednesday

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Andrea - where do you get the digital stamps you use on your cards? I got a new printer and am ready to do some.

Cheryl there are some great digi stamp places. Here are a few i have purchased from. Some are in the uk but pay pal converts everything for you and i have never had any problem.

Mo's digital pencil
dis digis
paper shelter
whimsy stamps
sassy cheryls
dr. digi
lili of the valley
polkadoodles
paper nest dolls
power poppy (beautiful flowers)
make it krafty
cc designs
craftin desert divas
connie fong

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Cheryl i believe it is called painting with diamonds. Yes i would ask her about it first. I did not think i would like it but i really enjoy it. Ds's gf saw my dd's and wanted one. I ordered her one for Easter.

I have a early and long shift at work today. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to andrea m

Just got home from the gym and now it's off to do the big grocery buy out. Hubby decided that he's coming with me to BFF's this weekend and we are testing out the trailer to be sure it all works.

Cathe: I will be checking in for sure. We are going to Sedalia, MO which I see is in the NW corner. From there (after 2 weeks of dog trials) we will head north to spend a few days with Aaron in MN then home. So we will be gone for about 4-5 weeks!
Andrea: I'm going to look at the diamond art too. Thanks for the list of digi places! sometimes the one site you love is shut down and now there's more to see!
Cheryl: a new printer? Yeah!!!
Ashley: I've always wondered if you choreographed the dances too with all the experience you have
Anna: Hoping every new day makes things easier for you. Miss ya and hope all is going well!
Denise: if you need something to do I can give you some of my list!!!
Hi Danielle! We go to the gym first thing and I demanded that since I wouldn't interrupt the day to go workout.

Off & running.....

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Thanks Andrea!!

Cleaning and running errands today.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Hello sunshine......not By Scrappin 2

There are 3 others in my gallery.
I may link them after a nap.

It's such a dark and dreary day.............again.
I did walk the mall this morning.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Iis Cute Chicks By Scrappin 2

One Cute Chick By Scrappin 2

YOUR EASTER By Scrappin 2

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-18-18 02:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

Anna- if you check in---we miss you!

Terry- Glad to hear you will be checking in. Have a nice time. Hope your weather is good.

I see I typed the title wrong on the one LO. I'll try and edit that later.

We have a bit of snow on the ground and it is cold. It's supposed to start warming up today.

My favorite G0-To store is closing. ....Bergner's. My Bff and I meet there at least once a week. We are sick about it.

Have a nice day ladies.
bbl

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-19-18 05:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Cathe - Sorry to hear Bergner’s is closing!! Our mall is emptying out. Rumor has it that Burlington Coat Factory is coming to the mall where Sears used to be.

I hope to scrap a little before time for a nap and work.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

terry- Have a nice time. Hope your weather is good.

cathe- sorry you have snow yuck hope your weather warm up for you. nice lo's

well yesterday when husband came home we shovel some more dirt in the last garden bed it still needs more which i do today. i have to go to the nursery to get some garden soil for the garden beds. my husband going to be away for awhile for work he be back Saturday night, so it is just me and the dogs they said the weather here should be getting nice here yea.

hope everyone has a nice Thursday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Long day today. It's hubby's birthday, dinner at olive garden. Then there sre loads of laundry to do. It's my day to get the kids up, dressed, beds made, feed them, etc.

My computer dud something and now wont recognize my USB ports. I do not like this laptop and haven't since I got it. It also messed up my silhouette acct. wirh 500 cut files. I hope they are in the cloud and I can find them when I get the computer fixed.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - I hope you don’t lose your Silhouette files!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Denise-- Sure hope you didn't loose your Silhouette files!

My Bff and i went to Bergner's. We each bought a pair of shoes. The lady let us use a $20 off $50 or more coupon, but we don't think she was supposed to. Later Carole tried to use a coupon on a shirt and they said she couldn't. Could no longer use the Bergner's credit card, but that was no problem.

Cheryl- we have a Burlington coat factory but it is by D ick's in a strip -type mall. I never go there. I did when it first opened. It is by Jo Ann fabric so I don't know why I don't pop in.

It's sunny and it may have hit 50*. It's 48 now at 4:30.

Have a nice evening everyone.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Denise-- Sure hope you didn't loose your Silhouette files!

My Bff and i went to Bergner's. We each bought a pair of shoes. The lady let us use a $20 off $50 or more coupon, but we don't think she was supposed to. Later Carole tried to use a coupon on a shirt and they said she couldn't. Could no longer use the Bergner's credit card, but that was no problem.

Cheryl- we have a Burlington coat factory but it is by D ick's in a strip -type mall. I never go there. I did when it first opened. It is by Jo Ann fabric so I don't know why I don't pop in.

It's sunny and it may have hit 50*. It's 48 now at 4:30.

Have a nice evening everyone.

......had trouble with posting. It took forever and I clicked twice on 'submit change'. thus two of the same post.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 04-19-18 01:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Off to work

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to rockmom

Dropping one off...

https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/card/61 22855.ht...

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to YourScrapAttack

Good morning!!

Rhonda- cute card.

It's sunny!! Supposed to get into the 50's today!!

Not sure of my plans.

Anna- if you check in --sure hope you are getting stronger each day.

Have a nice day everyone. bbl

alana610
Tenant
alana610

Morning ladies!!!!

I hope everyone has a crafty productive weekend!!!
Im going to try and get some done after work tonight and in between softball games and a mother daughter brunch on sunday.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to alana610

hello and good morning

well today is shovel more dirt in the last garden box and put the garden soil on top of them. it little windy this morning but they said it should be getting warm here. my hole body is sore today it is from shovel the drit and bring to the garden box. i am use a wheelbarrow put the dirt in it and taken to the last garden box.

hope everyone has a nice Friday and take care

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Morning.

DH enjoyed his birthday dinner at olive garden with the local grandkids. I had the chicken guarding. Love it. It has a light lemon butter sauce with a ruffled pasta and veggies - peas, broccoli, red bell pepper, and zucchini . Delicious.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to rockmom

Happy Friday everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

Off to work. I will chat this weekend

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Denise- It's nice the family could get together for DH's birthday.
They sure are a bunch of cute kids.

Danielle- you're almost through with your garden boxes! They are wonderful.

Welcome Alana--do come back. Did you just start scrapbooking and/or card making?

Cheryl- Hope to "see" you later.

Have a nice Saturday everyone.

alana610
Tenant
alana610

Good morning!!!

I have been scrapbooking probably for 9 years give or take. I really got into it about 5 years ago and have been addicted ever since. Its very hard to find places where i live to scrapbook I have a couple of crops i flip between but some can get very cliquey. Those I tend to stay away from, I just like to go meet new people and have a good time!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to alana610

Morning y'all. Supposed to rain today and I've a long list of chores to do.

Edited by rockmom on 04-21-18 05:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Slept, ran at the park, stopped by Kroger for salad fixings, showered, ate and now outside with Zoey and Zeke.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Went to help at the dance studio today. I've been put in with all the very young classes now (I was with the middle level girls on Saturday mornings) and it's pretty much barely controlled chaos. Since their instructor got herself fired (she attacked the studio owner), their dances were left half done or not done at all and we have dress rehearsal in about a month!

Cathe- I don't coreograph dances at all at the dance studio. The studio owner doesn't allow me to. I coreograph dances for Girl Scouts, though!

Denise- I hope you don't lose your files! I had a virus do that to me once and it killed me.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Hi ladies! I am home and recovery is coming along. I couldn't sleep so thought I would check in and say hello. Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend. Many thanks to those of you who left me sweet comments and words of encouragement. I appreciate you and your sweet comments. I will be back soon to get caught up on love and chatter.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Glad to see you Anna! Thanks for stopping in. Hope you see this even if you aren't up for chatting yet.

I couldn't sleep last night either! I know I saw 3:30 on the clock.

Ashley- It's too bad the owner won't let your creativity show. The Scouts are lucky to have you.

Alana- I'm pretty sure none of us go to crops. We tend to cheer-on each other her in the forum. There just aren't any around anymore. Also retailers are chopping their scrapbooking items from their shelves. This is a good place to order from though.

Have a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Husband was sick all night. I thought I shouldn’t leave him today so I am staying home.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

April Paper Pumpkin 2018 By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl- So sorry to hear that Karyol was sick all night.

It is so nice here.............finally!!
I worked outside sweeping up pine needles. I took the covers off the outdoor patio set, let them dry in the sun, and got them folded. The neighbor cat came over to keep me company. She sure is nosey. LOL

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Merry Christmas By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

FAMILY By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Deck the halls By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Finally had a nice day here so I...sat inside and read LOL! My mom wanted to go out for a while but then she got caught up in helping my sister clean her apartment so that end any plans we had. This week is going to be weird...I'm 8-4 two days and then 10-6 the rest of the week. I just need to make it to Saturday because, then, I'm going to see "Avengers: Infinity Wars" and I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED for this movie!

Anna- Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Cathe- The studio owner won't let me choreography because I'm not very good at following her rules. She's very much into giving little kids dances that are just too hard (lots of acting and formations and things like that) and I disagree with it. My Daisy Scouts, for talent show, are doing a very simple routine to The Go-Go's "We Got the Beat."

Cheryl- Sorry to hear your husband is sick!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Ended up taking Karyol to the ER. He was admitted with Diabetic Ketoacidosis and urinary tract infection. He is in the ICU. I came home to sleep but itvis raining so hardI can’t sleep.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Aww Cheryl-- Hope and pray Karyol heals quickly. Sure hope you got some sleep too.

Ashley- I bet the Girl Scout dance will be cute. Is it hard having hours that vary?

Anna- Hope you are getting better each day.

Denise- Darling photos of Sadie on FB.

Danielle- are the boxes done? Is it too early to plant? It is here.

Do any of you have the photo editing program called ACDSEE?
I've always used Picasa but it is no longer supported by Google.
Every time I upload pictures it now uploads everything on the card rather than just the new prints. I don't know how to fix it.
Maybe it has nothing to do with Google not supporting Picasa. I don't know.

I sent card to Jeannie and Katy asking how they were. I told them we missed them and to please return.

It's is a bit cloudy but feels like Spring.

Have a nice day everyone.
Cheryl- keep us posted.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Cheryl-- Hope and pray Karyol heals quickly.

Ann- hope you are feel better.

well today should be a nice day llttle windy this morning. they said we should be in the 70's this week. well my husband got home Saturday night from his work thing. sunday my husband shovel some more dirt in the last box seen my hole body was hurting. i planted my plants yesterday my husband said i could watermelon, tomatoes , yellow peepers, onions, cumbers, cantaloupe. well i need to call the vet to make apt because they need there flu shot and have them see why my youngest her noise is bleeding little bit.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

alana610
Tenant
alana610

I have been noticing that stores have less and less, its so sad. There are a few crops over by me but there's only 1 i go to faithfully. Great ladies we've all gotten so close. I actually just placed an order on here for the first time I'm so excited to get it!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to alana610

Cheryl, sorry to hear your hubby is so I'll. Prayers for quick healing and rest for you.

Anna. Happy to hear from you.

Thanks Cathe. Sadie is one cutie pie.

Ashley, that movie sounds fun.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Lots going on will post when I can

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

checking in

Cheryl- if you check in, know we are all pulling for Karyol.

Alana- you'll be surprise how quickly scrapbook.com ships. I love ordering from them.

Hi to all.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics