Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: *2018* NSD Links to Challenges 1st posting box here!        (Topic#1674085)
MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Hello everyone; this is Marci. THAT time of year is here-> Saturday May 5th is National Scrapbook Day (NSD).

***LINKS TO MEMBER CHALLENGES WILL BE CONSOLIDATED AND POSTED HERE BELOW!!!***

Scrapbook.com 's Challenges started April 28th; LINKS BELOW TOO!

MEMBER (US!) CHALLENGE LINKS:
1. THREE (3) 3 hour CHALLENGES: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 5/5 ONLY!

2. 5 HOUR SKETCH CHALLENGE https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... UNTIL 3 PM EST 5/5!

3. CRAFTY GEEK GIRL CHALLENGE: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 4/30-5/30

4. SPORTS & PLAY:
To "sign up": https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...
To go directly to the forum: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 5/1-5/31

5. PET CHALLENGE: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 5/1-5/31

6. JOURNALING CHALLENGE:
to "sign up": https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...
To go directly to the forum: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 5/1-5/31

7. CRAZY4COLOR
To "sign up": https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...
To go directly to the forum: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674... 5/4-5/31

8. SHARE A MILESTONE CHALLENGE: https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/t... 5/5-5/19

SCRAPBOOK.COM CHALLENGE LINKS:
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FROM SCRAPBOOK.com LAUNCHING NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY AND WHERE THE EVENTUAL WINNERS WILL BE LISTED!!!:
https://www.scrapbook.com/articles/internationa l-scrapb...

*** Make sure you click the "join challenge" tab and when you upload your project...click the box for that challenge!***
1. CRAFTER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE:...runs 4/28-5/31 https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...

2. DIE CUT CHALLENGE:...runs 4/28-5/20 https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...

3. LIVE LAUGH LAYOUT CHALLENGE:...runs 4/28-5/24 https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1674...

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 04-09-18 09:41 AM
In response to MarciLB

A HUGE thank you to Marci for moderating the NSD Festivities again this year. We have TONS of amazing prizes...stay tuned for all the details.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to AZAmy

Marci, and everyone at Scrapbook.com.

thank you so much for everything you do!!!!
I am having surgery 4/17. But as I understand it, I will still be well enough by the end of April to post my challenge. I am excited and looking forward to it as i do each and every year.
I will be hosting a tag challenge. It will last one week.
Thank you again.

scrapmomof4
Pro
scrapmomof4
In response to bonprof

Can't wait!

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to scrapmomof4

Woo-hoo! NSD rocks & Marci Rules! Can't wait!

I won't even whine about being in the Mountain Time Zone. If Marci wants my butt outta bed & scrappin' at 6 a.m. on May 5th, so be it. :-)

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to ppilgrim

• ppilgrim Said:
Woo-hoo! NSD rocks & Marci Rules! Can't wait!

I won't even whine about being in the Mountain Time Zone. If Marci wants my butt outta bed & scrappin' at 6 a.m. on May 5th, so be it. :-)

LOLOLOL Peggy--you can skip the 1st one and come in for round 2! Hey I am coming home from Florida for this day and a few other things right around that date! LOL!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

Donna....just know you are going to do great and come bouncing back here for the May 5th challenges and hopefully before for the scrapbook.com challenges!!!!

Sandy...ME TOO!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to MarciLB

sounds fun!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Marci, and everyone at Scrapbook.com.

thank you so much for everything you do!!!!
I am having surgery 4/17. But as I understand it, I will still be well enough by the end of April to post my challenge. I am excited and looking forward to it as i do each and every year.
I will be hosting a tag challenge. It will last one week.
Thank you again.

Dear dear Donna I hope that your surgery goes well.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to MarciLB

I can't wait

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to anda11

My favorite day of the year!

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to cindy312

I'm in and I'll play!

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn
In response to gluemore girl

oh, Marci, you're the best, as is Scrapbook.com.
I'll probably be working on Saturday, but I'm sure
I'll want to participate on some of the other challenges.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to toni-n-tn

Danelle, Linda, Cindy, Gluemore girl, Toni...and all taking a peek in here......glad everyone is excited and ready to join in !!!

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to MarciLB

So excited about this! I will just be returning from a weekend retreat of the non-crafty but battery charging time and will not feel like repacking and cropping anywhere other than my newly remodeled craft room. So this is the bee's knees! Thank you Marci, for the homebound here (I cannot drive since accident, long story, heart thing, I'm ok now) for the time being, so this is my only way of getting out into the crafting community on NSD! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

AlteredWhimseys on Instagram and Twitter

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Kimberly Rae

Hey, I'm in CA... but I'm die hard here.... I'll be up with my Earl Grey and my adhesive gun! Scrap on ladies, scrap on!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Kimberly Rae

Kimberley Rae, oh wow, that is early where you live! Love your enthusiasm, glad you are ok, going to check your gallery to see if you have photos of your new room!

Puddin Head
Diva
Puddin Head
In response to MarciLB

I will be on vacation during NSD. I hope some of the challenges have deadlines later in the month so I can still participate in some of them.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Puddin Head

I KNEW it was coming! I've been stalking for NSD and now I know the date! (Naturally it's the first day my parents are in town for three weeks... AND my FIL's birthday.... ) Sooo I might be sitting this one out or participating only in all-day or all-week challenges...

So glad you hosted this again, Marci!!! I'll pop in and see if I can play along! Need to get back on the horn here, my crafty stuff has *gasp* dust on it!!!

peachy93722
Veteran
peachy93722
In response to SonjaC

Really looking forward to all the challenges. May not do them all but will try to participate in a few of them.

SJ luvscrappin
Idol
SJ luvscrappin
In response to peachy93722

Yay!!! So excited, can't wait to play!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to SJ luvscrappin

Thank you Linda and Marci!!
Im celebrating 5 years with scrapbook.com and Im not going to miss anything!!

Edited by bonprof on 04-11-18 04:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Susan, Sonja.....scrapbook.com will kick off NSD at the end of this month- and they will run for awhile!
Teresa, glad you can join in!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

YAY Jael! And I know you’ll be here Donna!

Deanna Schuler
Idol
Deanna Schuler
In response to MarciLB

My hubby has been deployed ( Still in for a week or two more) and I am hoping to get NSD as a mini vacation/ break for myself... going to ask hubby if we can go " home" that weekend and I can scrapbook with my mom all day while he and my dad watch the boys.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Deanna Schuler

I'll be looking forward to playing again this year.

Thanks Marci, for being such a gracious hostess, and to Scrapbook.com for being such great hosts with the mosts!!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to sasload4

Somehow, this is the day my mojo really kicks in and Iget to scrap a lot of pages. Sonja, my scrapping stuff is also gathering dust. I’m still making cards but on a need basis if it’s someone’s birthday or anniversary. I’ve been helping out as room mom and other volunteering at school. So life keeps me busy, nothing to complain about.
Looking forward to May 5.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to rahulsmom

• rahulsmom Said:
Somehow, this is the day my mojo really kicks in and Iget to scrap a lot of pages. Sonja, my scrapping stuff is also gathering dust. I’m still making cards but on a need basis if it’s someone’s birthday or anniversary. I’ve been helping out as room mom and other volunteering at school. So life keeps me busy, nothing to complain about.
Looking forward to May 5.

I'll dust off my stuff, if you do! Sending you scrappy-good vibes for 5/5!

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to SonjaC

Hi Marci, I'm hosting a IRL NSD crop and I'm curious if I can gear it towards the events that sb.com is hosting. So, I'll check back for more info as things develop.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Dawna.s Place

Greeting from Florida! I am down here helping my mother for awhile.....
Oh Deanna...that would be a nice break!
Sandra!
Sonja and Deepa-get rid of that dust and join us! LOL!-I like your poetic phrase Sonja....scrappy vibes for 5/5!!!!!
Dawna...that sounds cool...sending you a PM to learn more!

Vivian Lake
Diva
Vivian Lake
In response to MarciLB

Hello!

scrapmomof4
Pro
scrapmomof4
In response to Vivian Lake

When do the challenges come out and how long to do you have complete them? In the past it was a hurry up one day event.

There is a scrapbook convention in my town May 4th and we have a Cinco de mayo celebration at my house every year on the 5th so an already busy weekend.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312

Any hints as to what supplies we need to have on hand? Or what type of photos to have printed?

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to cindy312

Hi Vivian!

Scrapbook.com will be starting NSD with their challenges at the end of this month (APRIL) and they will run about a month...so anyone that wants to join in will then have the time to prepare...

As for member challenges....they are just surprises- ANYONE CAN ENTER A CHALLENGE DURING THIS TIME! ! and most run a couple of weeks or til the end of May....I am just the doing 1 day 3-- 3 hour challenges to make the actual day celebrated and fun-they are pretty generic so that most everyone can join in!

Hope that answer adequately Cindy and Sandy!!!

scrapmomof4
Pro
scrapmomof4
In response to MarciLB

Thanks for the information!

Governor

Finally had a chance to check in this month!! So excited and a gazillion thanks to SB.com and Marci for making this possible. Can’t wait to see all the hosted challenges and thanks go to them for adding more fun to an already exciting day!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to boricuapr

• boricuapr Said:
Finally had a chance to check in this month!! So excited and a gazillion thanks to SB.com and Marci for making this possible. Can’t wait to see all the hosted challenges and thanks go to them for adding more fun to an already exciting day!!

You are welcome! You couldn’t have expressed it better!
Everyone who joins in here and shares their art makes it such a fun place to be!

KatieJo
Governor
KatieJo
In response to MarciLB

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to KatieJo

Hi ladies. I'm so excited that it's this time of the year again! May 4th is my birthday and I have multiple things going on that day but I've told my family to leave me alone on Saturday the 5th because I'll be in my zone. Haha.... we'll see how well that goes. I know my 3 year old won't listen.

Anyway I'm looking forward to participating in as much as I can! Marci, I'm not sure I'll be able to do your first 3 hour challenge being on Alaska time and all but we'll see. A BIG thanks to you and scrapbook.com for your hard word in putting all this together and making things so much fun for us!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Thank you Linda and Marci!!
Im celebrating 5 years with scrapbook.com and Im not going to miss anything!!

you are welcome hon ) I am so glad that you found us

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
Greeting from Florida! I am down here helping my mother for awhile.....
Oh Deanna...that would be a nice break!
Sandra!
Sonja and Deepa-get rid of that dust and join us! LOL!-I like your poetic phrase Sonja....scrappy vibes for 5/5!!!!!
Dawna...that sounds cool...sending you a PM to learn more!

HEY! That sounds pretty good, Marci! Wish that had been on purpose on my part!

And... is it just me or does it seem really convenient that NSD falls on Cinco de Mayo this year? Tequila and tools...
MARGARITAS ALL AROUND!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to SonjaC

Hi Erin--WOW your baby is 3 already?!?!?!

Sonja....a good combo! LOLOLOL!!!! By the end of the day that combo could produce some funny pages!!!!

SusanneG
Idol
SusanneG
In response to MarciLB

Hi everyone! I am so excited too, I love spending this day here on scrapbook.com. Thank Marci and scrapbook.com for making this possible, it is always so much fun. I used to spend this day with my daughter, since this is the only day she really scrapbooks nowadays. But this year one of her best friends is getting married and so she won't have time. I am sure it will be fun anyway

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to SusanneG

Awww Susi--sorry your daughter wont be with you...but.....WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy go lucky
Angel
happy go lucky
In response to MarciLB

I will be taking care of my DGS for the day. But am hoping to get some scrapping in when he's down for a nap (hope, hope, hope). But I am so glad there will be challenges with longer deadlines. Come on MOJO - gearing up already. LOL.

SusanneG
Idol
SusanneG
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
Awww Susi--sorry your daughter wont be with you...but.....WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that makes me happy!

NuttyScraps
Idol
NuttyScraps
In response to SusanneG

I was just thinking about this today!

I won't be able to do your challenges, Marci, since I'll be at a craft show that day. Big Bummer

But I did work on a little planning for some NSD specials for the two regular monthly challenges that I host.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to NuttyScraps

Vickie--hope you can join in---watching DGS is wonderful too!!!!

Elizabeth, a craft show sound prefect!!!! Good to hear you can incorporate some NSD specials!!!

SCRAPBOOK.COM HAS POSTED THEIR NSD CHALLENGES, YOU CAN JOIN NOW BUT ENTRIES START 4-28!!!

nudmfree2
Resident
nudmfree2
In response to MarciLB

The challenges that are now listed for 4/28 - 5/31, for example, can we start on them now and just post it on or after 4/28 or do we wait to begin? This is my first time so I am a newbie. Thank you in advance for the information.

Dina

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to nudmfree2

Hi Dina...you can start now! You just can’t post them until 4-28. So glad you can join us, let me know if you have any more questions!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to MarciLB

Woo hoo! I am in again. Although I may have to stay up all night to do your's Marci as the time difference is so different! LOL!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to kathylovestoscrap

I am looking through my photos already. Sonja, I like your rhyming line.

peachy93722
Veteran
peachy93722
In response to rahulsmom

Dang I forgot that you lived back east Marci. With my darn work schedule having me on the grave shift I'm going to need to set up my supplies so that I can do the last hour of your early 9 am challenge. But I can do it since I live just next door to my work place.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Hi Kathy, Deepa and Teresa!

Hey--since many of you are in a different time zone.. I could move my one day challenges a little bit.....
I will stay with my time zone...but I will start them at the following times (and changing it in post box 1!)
Hope it helps a little:

ON MAY 5; 3, 3 hour challenges as described in post box 1 (EST):
11AM -2PM Challenge 1
2:30-5:30 PM Challenge 2
6:00-9:00 PM Challenge 3

peachy93722
Veteran
peachy93722
In response to MarciLB

I appreciate your changing times. As much as I like working grave shifts it can, at times, be challenging. I would have been just fine with your original times.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Oh my gosh...I'm so excited. I have the day marked off on my calendar and DH will just have to make lunch and dinner!!!

Thanks Marci for hosting.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Pink Spoonbill

No problem Teresa!!!
Me too Terri---will be back in NJ and DH KNOWS! LOLOLOL!

ELLANVANNIN
Governor
ELLANVANNIN
In response to MarciLB

Hi Marci! Thank you for always gathering all the NSD challenges info in just one place. It's so very helpful!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Ana

5finns
5finns 
Diva
5finns
In response to MarciLB

I am looking forward to NSD. I read the challenges that have been posted. Thank you. I needed some inspiration,

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to 5finns

Hi Ana! Hope you will be feeling better!
It always helps Dria!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to MarciLB

Thanks Marci for hosting and all the info on the challenges. I'm really looking forward to it as always. Between house projects, a cruise and visiting family, I haven't really scrapped since February. Now I just need to find my mojo :}

Lutz
Lutz 
Veteran
Lutz
  • Lutz on 04-22-18 01:33 PM
In response to Tena E.

I am so pumped for this!

Caletts
Diva
Caletts
In response to Lutz

Scrapbook.com Rocks! Woohoo NSD! I look forward to it every year.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
Hi Erin--WOW your baby is 3 already?!?!?!

Sonja....a good combo! LOLOLOL!!!! By the end of the day that combo could produce some funny pages!!!!

Yes! He'll be 4 this summer!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to silver26AK

Tena...that all sounds like a great life!
ME TOO Lutz and Carri!!!
an additional WOW Erin to almost 4!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to MarciLB

I'm all signed up and SUPER relieved these challenges run all month! I will TRY to join yours on 5/5, but that day is shaping up to be very busy so I'm still a big IF - with my fingers crossed of course!

Thanks for hosting and for coordinating and THANK YOU scrapbook.com for always bringing the FUN for NSD!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to SonjaC

Marci, thanks for changing the times. It will give me time to get back from dd’s ballet class and get lunch done and start scrapping.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to rahulsmom

No problem Sonja and Deepa!!!!!

I will also be hosting a 2 week challenge as I am sure others here will too! So plenty of fun for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nudmfree2
Resident
nudmfree2
In response to MarciLB

Can someone give me an example of what to expect? Like one of the challenges could be. . . .???? Thanks in advance.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to nudmfree2

Hi Dina! Scrapbook.com already posted the challenges, the links are in the 1st post here. Also, you can find them inthis same challenges area. The members will post challenges starting MAY 5. Most run more than a day....M y one day May 5 challenges, are a surprise and just for the fun of the day and relatively generic so most all can participate!
Hope you can join in!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

I've moved closer to you, Marci! Relatively speaking...at least my time zone is only one hour off yours now!

I've been trying to devote NSD Weekend to scrapping/crafting since 2011 (I think) ... and I have always had something interfere with my plans! Move or no move I'm trying again this year!! I'm unpacking my craft supplies, I've warned DH about NSD, and I've told him I'm crafting in May!!!

Donna, I hope you have a speedy recovery! I just found out today that you were having surgery/not well. I hope you will be well enough to join in the festivities!

Sonja, dust off your supplies and come back to us!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 04-24-18 11:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MrsCDJ

CJ!!!!!!!!! I hope you love your new home/location! Hope you WILL be joining us for NSD!

nudmfree2
Resident
nudmfree2
In response to MarciLB

I have uploaded my first submission in the NSD Challenge to my gallery; however, I don't see how you submit it to the NSD Challenge. Would someone please help?

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to nudmfree2

• nudmfree2 Said:
I have uploaded my first submission in the NSD Challenge to my gallery; however, I don't see how you submit it to the NSD Challenge. Would someone please help?

I will check your gallery (and send you a private message!)--However, each challenge that scrapbook.com is posting has a join date, ENTER YOUR PROJECT DATE (4/28) and an end date....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to MarciLB

I've been with sb.com for ten years now and I've only done the NSD Challenge one time and that was probably about 8 years ago. It's time to get back in the swing of things. I'm in and looking forward to giving it my best. I have to work the morning of the beginning challenges but hoping to be home for the next few. I'll be checking out everything going on to see what's happening. Thanks for putting this together Marci. And thank God you're in my time zone.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to DKravec

CJ!!!! Yep, I'm gonna have to dig out my Cricut this weekend at least. A friend of mine needs my help making cards for her nephew's graduation. I'm ashamed to admit how much dust is on my poor cricut tho!!

Do my eyes deceive me? DId you move, CJ?!?

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
CJ!!!! Yep, I'm gonna have to dig out my Cricut this weekend at least. A friend of mine needs my help making cards for her nephew's graduation. I'm ashamed to admit how much dust is on my poor cricut tho!!

See what you miss when you go AWOL?!?!?

I moved from CA to OK two weeks ago! I haven't even crafted since February...but at least I had/have a good excuse, my supplies all got packed!

I hope you are able to get back to the crafty world soon, Sonja! I miss my Football nemesis!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MrsCDJ

CJ-Hope you love your new home!!!!

***APRIL 28th you can start entering SCRAPBOOK.com's CHALLENGES!!!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
CJ-Hope you love your new home!!!!

***APRIL 28th you can start entering SCRAPBOOK.com's CHALLENGES!!!!!

^^That means DH needs to get in gear so I can reach the boxes where (almost) all my pp and cs is ...

Edited by MrsCDJ on 04-29-18 08:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to MrsCDJ

Already started on my project so it'll be done by the time we can post. Well, at least half of it will, still need to start the second half of it. No worries, it'll all come together before the deadline.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • SonjaC Said:

I moved from CA to OK two weeks ago! I haven't even crafted since February...but at least I had/have a good excuse, my supplies all got packed!

I hope you are able to get back to the crafty world soon, Sonja! I miss my Football nemesis!

LOL! Yeah I've definitely gone AWOL....

WOW! What a big change, though environmentally maybe not as much. What brought that on, if you don't mind my asking? PM me if you'd rather.

I really hope to be back into my crafty corner this month if for nothing else than for NSD participation!

Hope everyone's sitting down now, I actually sat down physically in my corner last night and pulled photos for my NSD pages!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to SonjaC

Hi everyone! Just seeing this post for first time. Thank you Marci, you're such a gracious and fun hostess! I'll work part of Saturday but hope I can jump on for one of your challenges!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to savvy scrapper amie

Oh you are so sweet Amie!

I don’t know what it is about NSD as normally I do get to scrap a lot, but it’s just EXTRA FUN with all of you here joining in!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

Thanks Marci!

I am looking forward to a quiet NSD Saturday all by myself

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to msmama

hi Col! We were typing at the same time! OH great! I will be home for about a week, so I do get Saturday to myself too!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to MarciLB

I too have to work that Saturday but am hoping to catch the last couple of challenges.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to DKravec

Debbie-that will be great and you will see that many run them for longer than just that day!

Sonja...glad you're getting ready!!!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to MarciLB

I've joined all of them so far. Maybe if i start formulating a plan now, I'll actually create something!!

peachy93722
Veteran
peachy93722

I've signed up for two of them and also going to take part in Marci's challenges.

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
hi Col! We were typing at the same time! OH great! I will be home for about a week, so I do get Saturday to myself too!!!!

I am happy you are able to be home with all your stuff. Have a safe trip home.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to msmama

Thanks Col! Hope to see some of your daughters wedding photos on pages!

G*R*E*A*T Teresa and Amie!!!!

TODAY IS IT! START ENTERING Scrapbook.com's challenges!!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

**just a note to remind you to read the 1st posting box here OFTEN for changing information on (inter)National Scrapbook Day (NSD)!!**

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to MarciLB

Marci,
Up late designing my challenge!
Very excited!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Marci,
Up late designing my challenge!
Very excited!!!

very excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
  • SonjaC Said:

LOL! Yeah I've definitely gone AWOL....

WOW! What a big change, though environmentally maybe not as much. What brought that on, if you don't mind my asking? PM me if you'd rather.

I really hope to be back into my crafty corner this month if for nothing else than for NSD participation!

Hope everyone's sitting down now, I actually sat down physically in my corner last night and pulled photos for my NSD pages!

Oh, it's a change environmentally! We're on the Eastern side of Oklahoma, close to Arkansas. It's green and rainy here!

As for the why, it's not anything personal, we just really, really, really, really, really ... dislike ... California. Plus, B-Town was getting ... trashy. Yeah, trashy is the word I'll use here. And it was a compromise of environments. DH is from Michigan, but he can't handle those kind of winters anymore, but we're not in the desert. Which is a plus!

Caletts
Diva
Caletts
In response to MrsCDJ

The anticipation for NSD is killer! I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning here. I can't wait for all the challenges to be posted.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Caletts

Are we officially now allowed to start downloading and posting our creations to our challenge of choice? I just today finally finished one of my creations and I'm ready to post but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to DKravec

Carri--I totally relate!!!!

Yes, you can Debbie!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

I have to say Marci, I wanted to when I saw March was your last ATC swap! Five years is a long time to do it though!!

(And there is something in my brain that says I read that back in February, but with all the work for the move I must have forgot!)

DYnWV
DYnWV 
Angel
DYnWV
  • DYnWV on 04-30-18 09:30 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

Hey Marci!! Thanks for once again hosting and being the moderator for all the goings on of NSD!!
I, too am ready for the big day!
This nice little hub makes it so easy!!

Also, the NSD Sports and Play is up (which actually runs all month long) Here's the link, maybe to make it a little easier on you!
https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&c...

Can't wait!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics