Whether you are new to die cutting or a seasoned veteran, the Die Cut Delight Challenge is for you. Grab your metal dies or electronic die cutting machine and show us your most original layout, mini album, or mixed media project. We will select 13 winners who, we believe, have the most original die cutting projects while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects which show great originality could showcase a unique use of metal dies or electronic die cutting machines, partial die cutting, combine multiple dies in an artistic arrangement, illustrate a story, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, DIY, or party planning). Be prepared to challenge yourself and show off your most original project using metal dies or an electronic die cutting machine!
Our goal at Scrapbook.com is to empower beautiful, meaningful, handmade creations. National Scrapbook Day is our way of celebrating, encouraging and inspiring you to take time to create something beautiful and enjoy the creative process. Thank you for joining us.
1. Join the Challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published project that showcases a wide variety of uses for die cut while also meeting the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your project. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link embellishments, washi tape, adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue, and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Die Cut Delight Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 31, 2018. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.
Hi! I have made something for this challenge but I canÂ´t get my picture to the right place. This part "Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Die Cut Delight Challenge" is mystery to me. Could someone please help me? I'm first time in this forum
Hello! You have to go to the top of the page under the Scrapbook.com logo...you will see the word "GALLERY" put your mouse there and a box will drop down...click on "challenges" You will see all 3 of scrapbook.com's challenges-you have to "JOIN"....Now you will have to go to your gallery and edit your tag and then you will have to put a check mark in the little box next to the challenge that you joined......then your project will be entered!....
Let me know if you have more questions.... Thanks for joining in!
This isn't a traditional layout. I decided to make a DIY decor piece to hang in my living room. I created a print and cut file for my cameo. I used some of my favorite scriptures about family. Then I used gelatos and watercolors and purposely made it messy. I want to remind my kids that after this nasty divorce that we may be a mess but we are still a loving family. You can see it here: https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6133249....
Thank you to everyone who joined in the NSD festivities. We are inspired by your creativity. Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your lives with us.
We are happy to announce the following winners for the Die Cut Delight Challenge...
CONGRATULATIONS! You have each received a private message from me with all the details. If you have not gotten your message, please send me an email at: [email protected]
Include the following information:
Name of the Challenge you won: Die Cut Delight Challenge
Thank you Scrapbook.com and the other sponsors! I was more than little surprised to find user name on that list. The entries are all so amazing! I've gotten through some of them for comments and hope to check out more soon.