Username Post: NSD Submissions        (Topic#1674283)
Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Am I the only one pleasantly overwhelmed by the creativity of all the layouts, projects, cards, and other submissions? I am learning so much and seeing so much inspiration. Can't wait to try some of what I have seen so far.

PS..it is going to take me all month to get through everything. Hahaha!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Yes! I love seeing it all. I'm sprinkling comments here and there, much as I'd like to leave love for all the beautiful work.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to cindy312

When I went to submit a LO, I was surprised too Pink! It is fun to see the participation.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to gluemore girl

I always love the inspiration Terri---its fascinating to see the infinite ideas and creations!
I wish i could leave more comments, on NSD (May 5) I commented on every submission for the 3- 3 hour challenges-like about 75 projects and a few others-my typing fingers are sore! LOLOLOL!!!!!

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to MarciLB

Everyone here has talent that's for sure -- I've commented on none -- fast at work creating my own submissions ( 6) I believe!!!!! Where can I locate the sub's anyways???

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to mindygail

Hold on --- by link at least 3 products used do they mean tell what products used or an actual link if so HOW?????? Need info soon please !!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to mindygail

When you upload a project to your gallery there is an area right there to search and link products used, as part of the upload process

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to mindygail

• mindygail Said:
Everyone here has talent that's for sure -- I've commented on none -- fast at work creating my own submissions ( 6) I believe!!!!! Where can I locate the sub's anyways???

Not sure what you mean by “subs”

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to MarciLB

Submissions ( sorry ) !!/ thank you what do I do if I missed doing the linking on all 6 of my submissions ?? How do I link it now ??

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to mindygail

• mindygail Said:
Submissions ( sorry ) !!/ thank you what do I do if I missed doing the linking on all 6 of my submissions ?? How do I link it now ??

Go to the layout in your gallery, click Edit Image, and then go to the 4th item down, Products Used. Type in that bar and the products pop up. Choose the one(s) you used. Then click Save Changes.

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to cindy312

Thank you very much Cindy !!!!

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 05-11-18 02:22 PM
In response to Pink Spoonbill

I know right?!?! We have an amazing group of talented ladies and gentleman that have uploaded to our gallery. You are an inspiration to us all. SO beautiful!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics