Username Post: Anyone else having trouble        (Topic#1674293)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Is anyone else having trouble adding layouts today?

I have several I downloaded successfully but can't go any further. I keep clicking on the icon that says "Separate project" and nothing happens. I can't add them to my gallery even though they are downloaded.

Also, I wanted to add an older layout to a thread and on those pages, the options and icons aren't even there!

I don't know if scrapbook.com may be having some technical issues or if it is because I'm not home in Florida - I'm in Copenhagen.

However, the internet is flying and I'm easily maneuvering everywhere on scrapbook.com but still, could be my location, could be a problem with scrapbook.com. Not sure which.

Anyone else having trouble adding layouts to the gallery and linking them?

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Henri Jean

Not having any issues at all her Henri. It could be with your connection to SB from where you are currently!!??
I loaded three a little while ago with no issues.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to Sewflake

No problems for me either.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Doreena

I was having issues with comments not posting. I had to redo a few tonight.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsmiller

This is kind of crazy because I'm able to comment on layout and open them and my connection is lightening fast. Just the "add separate projects" icon doesn't work, nor does the one to group them together.

I'm doing a lot of stuff that I wouldn't be able to do if it was the connection. That is why it doesn't make sense. (I just watched a utube video which I don't think I would have been able to do if it was the connection.)

I even added pages from the cruise ship last week were it is so slow, it can take 5 minutes for something to add, but the "add separate projects" icon and the one next to it worked fine.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

I had something like that happen quite a while ago. If I remember correctly I closed my browser completely, then reopened it and tried again. When I got the pages uploaded again the separate/same project buttons worked, but all my pages were now in the list twice. I just deleted the duplicates and it worked like it was supposed to.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to justLyn

That is good to know. I've tried 8 or 10 times every night for several nights. I have shut down the computer many times but maybe when I get off this connection and in the next cruise port it will work!

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place

Hi Henri, I hope reopening in a new port helped you load your projects. If you need to add them to threads though, you'll have to click on the 'link' button (next to the FB button) of your project, select the IMG code, then copy the URL link in the lower box. Go to the thread you wish to add your picture and just paste it. There are no separate buttons in the threads to add projects, so I hope this helps. Have fun on your cruise!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Dawna.s Place

Thanks Dawna - it turned out to be the connection, which was very strange since everything else went at lightening speed.

Now I'm happily adding project again.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics