Username Post: Current Addiction?        (Topic#1674317)
gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

I just filled my cart with enamel dots. I love the slightly raised texture and splash of color they add to my LO's.
I also had to get away from buying washi tape which is another addiction I have.

What's your latest (or still) addiction?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

Maria I ha 2 different washis & my freind wanted them so I do not have washi at all I have a zillion different rolls of ribbon of all kinds so I keep saying that i have a ribbon addiction though I also have a stickles obsession which I love

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

My addiction is enamel dots, although I am mostly doing digi now - I still use digital enamel dots. So paper or digi - its enamel dots and has been for about 4 years.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to Henri Jean

Another vote for enamel dots!
I'm also really into stamping and Travelers Notebooks!

Vivian Lake
Diva
Vivian Lake
In response to Doreena

Lindy's sprays and magicals. Plus anything I can get my hands on for mixed media right now

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to Vivian Lake

I usually join the party late, so I am unto Dylusions spray (although Magicals are looking interesting. Doing Art journals right now.

ME By Southgirl

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to southgirl

Distress crayons! I got hooked on them for making flowers and now find all kinds of fun things to do with them.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
Distress crayons! I got hooked on them for making flowers and now find all kinds of fun things to do with them.

I got a few crayons and don’t really know what to do with them!
Anything in your gallery I can see?

alana610
Tenant
alana610

My addiction is all different pattern paper lol and washi tape. I got rid of most of my tapes a while ago then out of nowhere I have even more than I did before.

Doreena
Queen
Doreena

• gluemore girl Said:
  • justLyn Said:

Same!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

• gluemore girl Said:
  • justLyn Said:

Sorry it took me so long. Thanks for asking!
The doily on this one is cut from white, heavy vellum that I colored with crayons and softened with a baby wipe (I think!)
The flowers are made from solid light peach cs and colored then water distressed.

lovely By JustLyn

This one I mixed a tiny dab of crayon with a drop of water and sponged it on with a stencil.

Splash Zone By JustLyn

Here I just dabbed on 2 or 3 colors with my fingertip to accent the waves of the quote.

I Wish I Were a Fish By JustLyn

Somewhere I found a video by Tim Holtz that had more ideas for using the crayons, but I don't remember where I found it.

Solitaire
Expert
Solitaire
In response to justLyn

Dies! I have too many of them but can't resist all the beautiful new ones that come out.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
  • gluemore girl Said:
  • justLyn Said:

Sorry it took me so long. Thanks for asking!
The doily on this one is cut from white, heavy vellum that I colored with crayons and softened with a baby wipe (I think!)
The flowers are made from solid light peach cs and colored then water distressed.

lovely By JustLyn

This one I mixed a tiny dab of crayon with a drop of water and sponged it on with a stencil.

Splash Zone By JustLyn

Here I just dabbed on 2 or 3 colors with my fingertip to accent the waves of the quote.

I Wish I Were a Fish By JustLyn

Somewhere I found a video by Tim Holtz that had more ideas for using the crayons, but I don't remember where I found it.

Thanks for the ideas. I might just pull mine out next time!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

You're welcome! Have fun with them!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to justLyn

Enamel dots here as well! I love that they are flatter than gems so that my cards can be thinner than the 5mm max in the UK for minimum postage, and still have sparkle.

I'm loving Distress Inks (still) and now Distress Oxides as well. I learned how to do simple paper marbling a few weeks ago, and I spent my birthday money on some marbling inks, so that will be the next craze. lol

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to RedSquirrel UK

• RedSquirrel UK Said:
Enamel dots here as well! I love that they are flatter than gems so that my cards can be thinner than the 5mm max in the UK for minimum postage, and still have sparkle.

I'm loving Distress Inks (still) and now Distress Oxides as well. I learned how to do simple paper marbling a few weeks ago, and I spent my birthday money on some marbling inks, so that will be the next craze. lol

marbling inks? That sounds interesting! I'm so glad I started this tread, I'm getting some fun ideas!

mzqu3t33
New Kid On the Block
mzqu3t33

Just last night I said to myself that I wanted to fill my cart with nothing but enamel dots. Enamel dots are so cute, and when they sparkle I just cant stop looking at em.

busy91
busy91 
Tenant
busy91
In response to mzqu3t33

Anything GOLD! (Silver too). This includes paper, pens, cards...Whatever is Gold/Silver.

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to busy91

Enamel dots, absolutely!

That's not what I spend the most money on though -- that'd be laser cut chipboard. At least I've found a Canadian outfit that makes some really good stuff, which helps a bit. The shipping from Australia was killing me.

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to ppilgrim

Enamel dots are simply awesome however I would normally put obsession is patterned paper but ATM its gotta be travelers notebooks!!! Not to mention my new faith planner!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to mindygail

Paper, paper, paper.
Im obsessed and I need to stop!!

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to alana610

• alana610 Said:
My addiction is all different pattern paper lol and washi tape. I got rid of most of my tapes a while ago then out of nowhere I have even more than I did before.

So Alana, as a fellow washi tape addict, I have a you tube vlogger that you need to watch: scrappy nerd uk! She posts scrapbooking process videos and one of them is titled "washi tape Wednesdays"... I binge watched almost all of them.

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 05-29-18 05:05 PM

I have a few Nuvo drops bottles....they make enamel dot looking dots. Cheaper then enamel dots and now I see there are sparkly Nuvo drops too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics