Username Post: ARGH!        (Topic#1674445)
Samothrace
Idol
Samothrace

So, I'm happily scrapping away for my Scrap Your Favs Challenge. I go to get out my sewing machine ( I haven't used it recently) and the cord is not in the case! Now I need to order a new one. I look all over the house and my scrappy room too. bleh! Ok, rant done. lol

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Samothrace

Check where you keep your extension cords. I had a similar experience. After my sister passed away, her husband gave me her sewing machine, but couldn't find the power cord for it. I had to wait almost a year until they moved, when they found it with the extension cords. It was an older commercial machine, so no getting a new one.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Samothrace

I am sorry this happened

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to anda11

Hate when that happens...
Just last night I needed a template I had seen earlier in the week when I was cleaning...
yup saw it while I was cleaning but not when I actually NEEDED IT! ARGH is right!
Still haven't found it.
I'll find it again...when I DON"T NEED IT!
Isn't that always the way?!

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to Doreena

Yep, I get it! I am looking all over for my stash of flip flaps right now and cannot find them anywhere! I've seen them too in the past week. Hope you get the cord soon... what a bummer!

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 06-09-18 10:47 AM
In response to gluemore girl

The world turns at 1040 mph, try to keep up.

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to don1

So very true !!!! I've lost a not scrappy item we sprayed for bugs ( fogger. Never used one ,) before my boyfriend and I took most everything in kitchen to my bf car ---- now the foil ziolock bags and saran wrap plus NY cutting board r missing !! Ugh!!!!!// so sorry that pesky cord is missing PS for 2 years I had zero bugs then we got neighors in my apts now ....eeek bugs !! I hate them ! Seem to be lesenibg thank god !!!/!! Good luck !

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics