Username Post: Got my order !!/ ( yay ) !!!        (Topic#1674511)
mindygail
Pro
mindygail

Hi ! Just wanted to say I am VERY happy with my order -- I got Tim holtz tonic stamp platform the corral and seedless preserves inks oxcide 5 paper packs some lawn fawn stamp and die bundles ,2 . gold flakes gold leaf trim new replacement cutter by Kaiser craft treeline die etc just opened the box an hour ago !! Thanks scrapbook .com for an excellent experience !!!! PS just keeping people aware how great this site is ( not brag ) I don't have a big budget !

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mindygail

• mindygail Said:
Hi ! Just wanted to say I am VERY happy with my order -- I got Tim holtz tonic stamp platform the corral and seedless preserves inks oxcide 5 paper packs some lawn fawn stamp and die bundles ,2 . gold flakes gold leaf trim new replacement cutter by Kaiser craft treeline die etc just opened the box an hour ago !! Thanks scrapbook .com for an excellent experience !!!! PS just keeping people aware how great this site is ( not brag ) I don't have a big budget !

congrats on your order I love ordering here enjoy your stuff

mindygail
Pro
mindygail
In response to anda11

Aww thanks !! But I had to send back my kaisercutter !! No instructions dang it!! Would not cut ! Other than that VERY happy !!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to mindygail

Is it one of those like the Cutterpede by EK Success which you have to push the blade down to cut? I did a quick Google and couldn't find any videos or instructions for the Kaiser Cutter either. How strange.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to RedSquirrel UK

they have a ton of videos on you tube I know I have looked up machines before. the last tutorial I used was a box card from Kaisercraft.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics