It's summer time so we are honoring all types of summer activities! You can scrap one option or do both options. Just make sure you are under the age of 20 for it to count
Option 1: is to share/scrap an important memory of your childhood. Some examples/ideas would be: some of your firsts like your first steps, the first time you swam, first day of school, when you rode a bike without training wheels, etc. How about a day you moved to a new house? A favorite toy that went everywhere with you? First boyfriend/girlfriend? Etc. Pair up the memory with a photo(s) of you as a child and share the story behind it.
Option 2: Scrap a picture(s) of you doing a summer activity, such as swimming, beach, BBQ, taking a vacation or whatever you might have done during summer.
1. No signups necessary.
2. Must be a new layout dated from July 1- August 31, 2018.
3. Digital layouts and projects are welcome.
4. You can combine this with other challenges.
5. 2 ENTRIES MAXIMUM per person is allowed. You may do both options or just one from any category.
6. Please allow public embedding so I can share your layout on the front page.
7. Spread the love on each other's pages.
8. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will receive a $5 gift certificate for Creative Embellishments from me.
1. Summer Day Trip By Toni-n-tn
2. Backyard Pool By Msmama
3. Memories of Maine Summers By Nvmagpie
4. Remember By Scraping4fun25
5. O canada By PKfromPA