Username Post: Tropical Christmas Paper        (Topic#1674627)
New Kid On the Block

Has anyone seen any kind of tropical Christmas paper...I live in Florida we do not have WHITE Christmas's. We have 85 degree Christmas's! I've only ever seen digital papers, and I don't digital scrapbook. So frustrated!!!

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to Mandajean38

Hi,
Nope!

I live in CA so I know what you mean about Hot Christmases!

But I kinda like using the traditional Christmas stuff w/ the photos of my family in their shorts on Christmas Day, LOL
I think it's a fun contrast!

This Pic By Doreena

Good Luck!

Edited by Doreena on 07-16-18 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian Lake
Diva
Vivian Lake
In response to Doreena

I feel ya! I'm in Texas and it's not all wonderful, white Christmas here either.

Unfortunately I haven't specifically seen anything like that. There are Christmas papers out there that aren't the traditional colors . . . maybe start with those?

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Vivian Lake

As another Floridian, I'm right there with you. Have you looked at Kaisercraft Christmas? They are Australian and Christmas falls in summer for them. Their stuff is not exactly tropical, but not so snowy either. Poinsettias are tropical, so anything with those would be appropriate. Good luck!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to justLyn

Florida here too but I don't let that stop me from the traditional Christmas papers! It could be wishful thinking to have snow during that time of year!!!
I do not buy the ski papers or ones with snowmen.....not sure why as I just cut a snowflake for the Christmas pages I am finishing up!!!

Cutting palm trees helps with embellishments!

_Pamela_
Resident
_Pamela_
In response to Sewflake

I live in FL also and haven't seen any but it would a fantastic theme!

Lutz
Lutz 
Veteran
Lutz
  • Lutz on 07-21-18 07:47 PM
In response to _Pamela_

I have been known to put Santa hats on cacti.

White Christmas? More like dusty or foggy or smoggy.

_Pamela_
Resident
_Pamela_
In response to Lutz

I tend to stick with the traditional papers and not so much the snowmen also. But I do have a few white Christmas years from living in WA State why my husband at the time was stationed on a submarine there. I grew here in FL and he in Southern Cali so Christmas was the only time we ever enjoyed the snow!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to _Pamela_

I have found paper in the past with Santa's with sunglasses through the pattern. Its out there - I've seen it. I think I even had some at one time but don't know what happened to it.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Henri Jean

If you've found digi papers, have you thought of buying and printing them?

Here's another idea. This is digi but any paper would do:
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... By RedSquirrel UK

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to RedSquirrel UK

This may be something you can use. The colors are more vibrant and when I saw this paper collection, it made me think of you.
Someone listened!

My Minds Eye - Jingle All the Way Collection - Christmas - 12 x 12 Collection Pack

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics