Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: AUGUST - New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1674723)
cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Cathe - I am afraid to buy Christmas papers too early also.

Grandkids were here early today and went to church with me. They were so good. Not sure if I will scrap or just rest and read.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Happy 9th Birthday while camping By Scrappin 2

Here is me and our new camper. The angle of the photo makes it look larger than it's 19'
Adventure Is Out There By Scrappin 2

I made my brother Mark an 8x8 album with photos of him. I have all the family photos, but have made each of my siblings 8x8 albums. This is one of the pages in Mark's second album.
Ancestry By Scrappin 2

Edited by scrappin 2 on 08-19-18 04:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

Kids are gone home.
We got to swim today as it was nice and warm but overcast. We heated the pool.
I got in with the kids but no other adults did. It's much more fun when everyone goes in.

Cheryl- glad the kids were good in church.
Hope your Grandfather has many, many more birthdays where he can go to breakfast.

Finally my DD have in and let the kids have a hedgehog. I was shocked! Everyone was shocked! Rayn who is 14 has to do all the 'taking care of'. I'll be over at their house tomorrow. I will get a picture of the kids with it.

Catch you tomorrow.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Bucky was off this weekend and we stayed on the go. His birthday was yesterday the 19th and the 18th is the anniversary of his dad's death. So it was good that I could keep him busy.

Thanks for your prayers for Mom. She is still dealing with chest pain but continuing on with her daily routine as much as possible. She does a little bit and then has to rest. Some days are better than others.

Cathe, why a hedgehog? Do they make good pets?

Terry, how are things going for you?

Danielle, glad you got your phone fixed. Is your husband excited about his new job?

Denise, the 30th will be here before you know it. I think we are taking a little trip over the Labor Day holiday weekend to see Brittany and Shane.

Cheryl, hope you got some rest!

Ashley, hope you have a better week this week!

I got a Halloween card finished, just need to get a photo. I have neglected my Cards for Kids project this year and am hoping to get some Halloween cards made to mail out to them. I set a goal of 20 cards and I am no where close so I really gotta get busy.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning! I'm so early that I didn't know if anyone would be up or not. I didn't have to get up til 7:30, but woke up at 6:50. I decided to get up early so I could fold the towels in the dryer. They'd been in there for days. I thought I heard them cry "LET ME OUT!"

Anna- It's nice you kept Bucky busy. That was a nice photo on fb.
A trip out to see Brittney and Shane would be great!
What are the doctor's doing for your Mom?
I've missed your cards for kids.
Yes, hedgehogs make good pets. ------who knew??? LOL
Casey did all kinds of research before she let them have one.

Yesterday while Rayn was telling about her hedgehog, Oakley piped in. He said he had a pet. So everyone asked, "What do you have?" He answered, "a caterpillar". LOL

I'm watching Rayn, (although she is going into high school), Kian and Oakley today. Casey has an institute day, although they aren't called that anymore. I wanted to bring them back here to swim, but it is going to be rainy. (Wish I could send the rain to you Terry)

Have a nice day everyone.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

we went to the fair Saturday it was nice. Sunday we didn't do much my husband hang my fil tv up on the wall and hang some pictures up. well the house across the street is for sale. I guess the person that want that house back out and now it is for sale. well today nothing much go to the gym later on and walk the dogs. well we had some corn last night from are garden which was good.

Ann- my husband done business we these people at his new job he going to. yea it not a lot of stress for him and he gets off early now and get pay a better bonus.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to southern lady

Morning! I'm working in the yard til it gets too hot then I'm finishing those banners---20 left to do! I'm looking east out of my office window watching the sun, which is an intense orange-pink color. Why? The smoke & haze from all the fires here.

Anna: hope Bucky had a great birthday. What a cool trip to make over Labor Day!!! Hasn't it been awhile since you've seen Brit?

Ashley: Have you told your boss how bad it is for you in that room? Maybe once in awhile but not permanently!

Cathe: great looking trailer and LOs! My ages old dream was to have a swimming pool but hubby couldn't see it. Enjoy yours with the grands too. I wish we did have the rain you guys are getting. It just keeps getting worse & worse. Now it comes out in the news that the big fire in Redding CA (they call it the Carr Fire) was started because a guy driving a trailer with a blown out tire---rim was causing sparks. Man behind them had a dozer but the Nat'l Parks ranger wouldn't allow him to plow the fire under. (No big machines in Fed land). Now this fire is all around Shasta Res.

Cheryl: Great shot of Brayden! I have bought several sheets of sports papers like yours. What I really liked to was the yellow matting which made the photos really pop. Thanks for telling me about the flowers. I'm seeing lots of dies coming from China & sold on Amazon.
Danielle: How awesome for your hubby! Is your FIL mobile and able to care for himself? Maybe your gym has a program that he can do---ours does.
Denise: I hope your trip goes off as planned!!! No one gets sick right now. I'm leaving on the 25th for CO and I'm hoping the same thing for me too!

Talked to my BFF yesterday and she's added more things for me to do. I now need to design 6 shadow boxes (and put one totally together for display). Also she wants 60 more circles for the back side of 60 logo circles I just cut (so no one can see the stick). I don't think I'll have a free moment to craft my stuff until Nov. I need to learn to say No...can't do it.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Hello!!

Anna - Glad you and DH had a good weekend.

Cathe - Can’t wait to see a picture of the hedgehog.

I just found out that Dustin is off tonight and wants to keep the kids. I said sure!! I will have a night to myself.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Good grief Terry. That is a lot of stuff to do! Hope you stay well and have fun on your trip to CO.

Mom and I had a touch of tummy virus this weekend. Get it over now and don't come back!

Kids are crabby , never fun.

Anna have fun with Brit.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Picnic baskets By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

PARTY By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Celebration By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! I was back in the windowless lab today and it was quite the misadventure. I got there this morning to find the lab locked (which is unusual)...and I didn't have a key to open it. I went down to find the head clerk to see if she had a key but she didn't so I called the main lab to ask what to do and THEY DIDN'T HAVE A KEY EITHER! I wound up asking one of the maintenance men in the building if he had a key and he opened the lab for me! I tried not to pull the door too hard when I left this afternoon but it wound up locking behind me anyway. I hope the person there tomorrow gets the message to ask the maintenance men to open the lab!

Cathe- I've been very disappointed in all the Christmas paper I see every year. Since everything has to be "holiday" and "inoffensive," there's never anything cute anymore! I could buy Halloween stuff for ages but that might be just because I like Halloween.

Anna- That's like my mom...her birthday and the day her dad died are very close together. That's why she doesn't do birthdays anymore...they make her sad.

Terry- I spoke with my boss about my having difficulties working in that lab and she told me anxiety disorder wasn't real and I had to work there regardless.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Terry- You have a lot of things to get done! I'm bad at saying NO also. You leave on the 25th??? That's this Saturday? Have fun.
How stupid that the guy with a bulldozer could have plowed the fire under and wasn't allowed too. Common sense just doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Denise- hope the tummy troubles are gone by now!
I went into the grandkid's school yesterday to see their rooms. I kind of wish I hadn't. I kept thinking of all the germs floating around. LOL

Ashley- Good for you for handling the locked door situation so well. Sorry your boss isn't more sensitive to your needs.
I think this years Christmas papers look exceptionally pretty. I thought it was Bo Bunny that I fell in love with, but it's not. It's the Echo Park- Merry and Bright papers.

Cheryl- Glad to see new creations from you. It's really nice that you had a free day/night.

Danielle- sounds like you hubby's new job is a good fit.
It must be hard on your fil to loose his wife and his way of living so quickly. I hope he's well enough himself to get out and do things.

I have a load of wash going. I'm going to clean the bathrooms quickly so I can make a LO or card.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 08-21-18 05:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well it yuck here with the fires out here and smoke. well today we are going to meet my husband at the bank to have him be the co sign on do his fil checks so we have to show them the death certificate. have to go to the post office to send some stuff to my aunt in vegas, going to take the dogs to the river and let them play in the river and go to the gym later on. well I am think what I am going to make everyone for Christmas this year.

terry - we are going to go to the gym and talk to someone that dose the member ship and see how much it will be for him to join.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

The day has finally come---I'm done with the pennants!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeee---used all my glue rollers & most of my Tombow white glue too but that's ok---I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna: I've been re-pinning all your exercise pins thinking "Wow, that's what I need to be doing" . then it hit me this morning, pinning them won't get this bulge to go away---I really need to DO something!!!
Ashley: I think that your doctor that helps you manage your anxiety would love to write your boss a letter!!
Cathe: You are right and that's what everyone is now wondering. Of course the ranger was enforcing the laws but some common sense would have been in order. I also want to see that little hedgehog photo. I'd love to have one but the dogs might do it harm.
Cheryl: awesome LOs!! I so have the desire to scrap but so much is going on including cleaning the weeds & blackberry vines out of a 6 ft x 25 ft garden. Almost done!!!
Danielle: saw your corn on FB---looks really good.
Denise: hope the tummy troubles are gone! Are the kiddos teething or just being cranky?

Have a great day ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!! I have been for my run at the park. I need to go to the post office and get some laundry going before Zoey and Zeke come at 4:30.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

JCI since the grandkids are asleep.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Today I was back in the main hospital but on the third floor working 7:30-3:30. We were really busy in the morning but had very little to do in the afternoon. I think I spent most of the afternoon looking up new Girl Scout patches just to keep myself busy LOL! I'm off tomorrow but we have three Girl Scout leaders coming over. Two missed the meeting we had about the new patches (and they're the two we got the most complaints about) and the third was at the meeting but neglected to pay attention (she was too busy complaining about how her patch book wasn't as cute as mine) so she has no idea what she's supposed to do.

Cathe- I'll have to look into those. The Michaels brand ones have been really terrible the past few years!

Terry- Congrats on finishing the pennants!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello good morning

Terry- Congrats on finishing the pennants!

well las night we had a thunderstorm. it little cool here today. nothing much goin on today go to the gym later on and walk the dogs. Friday have to go to boise to take the turck to the deal ship to fix some stuff and oil change and then my husband going to eye doctor appt to have them look at his eyes. so I be drive my car and him drive the turck.

hope everyone has a nice wedensday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!

We are going to have a much cooler day. No rain!

I couldn't sleep last night.
I got up and read.
I went back to bed about 3;00

Going to go see Crazy Rich Asians today.
I hope it is good, it has gotten a lot of hype.

Terry- did ya get the weeds and blackberry bushes out of the garden?

Have a nice day everyone!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Just a quick ci as I have an appt in an hour!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Hello!!

Cathe - Let us know if you enjoyed the movie.

Ashley - Glad you were back in the main hospital.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Off to work shortly

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

I really liked the movie--Crazy Rick Asians.

My brother had good news.
There is no new cancer!
He doesn't need a stent in his kidney that was a possibility.
Whew! Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hi! I was off from work today (since I worked last weekend)...I spent the day reading and then we hand another Girl Scout Leader meeting (for two leaders who didn't come to the first one and one leader who didn't pay attention at the first one and was confused). The meeting went alright I guess...the confused leader remains confused and the two other leaders, well, one liked what we had to say and the other didn't. She was pretty argumentative about it.

Cathe- I've been hearing good things about "Crazy Rich Asians"...there was a very big deal about the book when I was at BookCon in June. Awesome news about your brother!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning ladies and welcome to Thirstday! (according to Kathy Lee and Hoda)

Ashley, how’s it going? I think Terry had a good idea. Talk to your doctor and see if he/she can help you out with the windowless room.

Cathe, the doctors have made some adjustments to Mom’s meds which is about all they can do. I never thought about a hedgehog being a good pet. Look forward to seeing some pics of it. I enjoyed seeing all of your vacation photos on FB. You and your brother look a lot alike. Such wonderful news for your brother! I will continue to keep him in prayers. That movie does sound interesting and is certainly getting a lot of hype.

Cheryl, hope you enjoyed your night off from the grands! Great layouts too!

Danielle, glad your husband has found a better job. How are things going with your fil? Still dealing with smoke?

Denise, hope you are feeling better. And your mom?

Terry, get all of that yard work done? Are your ready for your big trip? Glad you are done with those pennants! That was a lot of work. I’ve pinned a lot of fitness stuff and I printed off some of the routines. Now just to do them!!! How is Ruby doing?

Looking forward to seeing Brittany and Shane, just dread the six hour drive. They were here during Memorial Weekend but not sure they will be home for any of the holidays this year. She is on a mission trip with her church this week. They are in wild and wonderful West Virginia doing mission work in a community.

We have had a cold front come thru and we are in the low 50s this a m but some places are in the 40s according to the local news. Not ready for the cold weather!

Since I won’t be around on the first, I will have the Sept link up a few days early. I will post it here.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Since it has gotten so wonderfully cool at night, the AC is off. Only trouble with that is that the windows are open. I wake up with my eyes all sandy. I must be allergic to something outside my window.
I never thought I had allergies.

Anna- I think this cooler weather is going to be short lived. It's going to get hot again this weekend.
Hope the meds make your mom comfortable.
Yep, you can tell all 4 of us siblings resemble each other. I think Mark and I look the most alike.
Will you--or maybe I should say will Bucky stop on the six hour trip? Have you driven this way before? When we drive long distances I get us a book on tape. ---guess it's not "tape" anymore. LOL

Terry- think I forgot to congratulate you on getting those pennants done! did you take a photograph of them? Hope you get out of the smoke as you head west.
My sister in law sounded like she had a cold when I talked to her last night. She said she thought it wasn't a cold, but from the smoke.

Ashley- some people never listen, sorry you had to repeat everything to the leader.

Cheryl- I know you work the next few nights, hope you find a little time to scrap.

Danielle and Denise--Hello!!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning--- In an hour I'm taking Emma to batting practice and Steve is going to pu the trailer from being fixed!!! Tomorrow its cleaning house and packing. I cannot stand to leave a dirty house---bathrooms & floors mostly.
It is still smokey here which means all the pollunants are not dispersing. I was hacking and sneezing yesterday too. Its not going to clear up until the rains come and put out the fires.

Anna: It might be 6 hrs but look at the beautiful country you'll be driving thru! Not like 6 hrs to get thru N Dakota! You'll have fun! Ruby is great and we are on hold from both vets. Steve is the one --- why isn't he calling? We (meaning me) need to get him on the phone---have you called him yet----And on & on. Finally told him to chill out or he can call them.
Ashley: there's always that one person isn't there! If all these other leaders can get it, accept it, and implement it maybe its time for the slacker to be replaced. I haven't heard too much hype on that movie yet.
Cathe: that is such terrific news and I'm glad your brother got it. You do look alike!! Before Steve & I got married he showed up at the house, walked into the kitchen where he thought I was, saw "me" (he thought) which prompted him to spin "me" around and plant a big ole kiss on the lips. However, the "me" was my little sister who was 14 yo and she shrieked like a banshee. I was watching this happen and I just laughed! At that time Pam & I looked amazingly alike especially from the back.
Cheryl: How is Karyol doing? You haven't said much lately and I got to wondering if his foot is ok , etc.
Danielle: glad you got some rain--which it would here too.
Denise: how are the boys doing in their classes?

Yes, I have the yard work about 90% done. Two days ago Steve took a big chain wrapped it around the base root ball of this bush hooked it to the truck and pulled that thing right out of there. Save me hours of shovel work. I have now to get all the grass areas out. It is growing from the top down and plants roots right through the weed cloth. So about 2 more days and it will be weed & grass free. But of course that 2 more days won't happen until after Sept 10th.

I've written a book today....sorry!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Great news for you brother! Just awesome.

Anna, hope your mom is more comfortable.

Leaving for yellowstone in a week. Hope I have all our stuff organized and I've not forgotten anything on the list.

I enjoyed those photos on FB too, Cathe. Fun to see each of our scrappy friends in their "real" lives rather than this cyber world. Lol laughing at myself...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

Hello good afternoon

Ann- that nice you going to see Brittany and Shane. Hope you have a nice trip. Yea it still smoke here and not great.

Well today nothing much going on. We have leave early in morning tomorrow to head to Boise seen my husband has a appointment for eye doctor at 9 am. I drop him off then go to the dealership to get a oil change on the truck.

Hope everyone has a nice Thursday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - Wonderful news for Mark!!

Terry - Karyol is doing ok. Foot has stayed healed with no new problems. Every few days, he throws up. We know he needs his gallbladder out. The doctor prescribed Protonix to see if that helps. If not, I guess he will decide if it is bad enough to have surgery. None of this will happen until AFTER I return from my trip to Florida.

Denise - Yellowstone sounds like a great trip.

Anna - Enjoy your trip to visit Brittany and Shane.

Off to work again.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Cheryl- oh I feel for Karyol. I hate throwing up!!!
He's better stay well so you can go to Florida!!

Danielle- hope you have a safe trip to and from Boise.

Denise- Who all is going to Yellowstone with you? Have you ever been there before this?
I don't put many photos on FB. I don't know why.

Terry- I tell ya, you'd better step up those rain dances!!
Glad to hear Ruby is doing ok, and Steve too!
I bet you 14 year old sister was shocked when Steve kissed her. I bet he was embarrassed.

Speaking of yard work, I actually did some yesterday. I need to get out there again, and again. It's going to rain today.

Our garage door broke yesterday. Thank heavens Rum will take care of that problem.

I finished a LO but it's going to be too dark to photograph.

Have a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

JCI need to sleep

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Cathe, mom and Tim my hubby are going too. Yes. I've been to Yellowstone twice, 1962 and 1965. I bet its changed some. The boardwalks were very narrow and there was were no crowds.

Cheryl, when is your Fl trip?

Terry lol that's funny but your poor sister.

Gotta go put Sadie down for a nap and do some never ending laundry.

Who asked about the boys and school? Well no matter, they are doing just fine, thanks for asking.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - I go to Florida the first part of October

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Had to stay home from work today because I was up all night sick. I managed to get in to see my doctor and he said I have a virus...so it's that whole stay in and rest situation. I'm just worried I'm going to hear it from the lead techs for taking a Friday off. There's no rule against it and I haven't used a sick day since like March but some people they give a hard time to and others they don't and I'm one of the people they give a hard time to.

Anna- NOPE times 100 on the cold weather! I'm angry enough that we've been getting so much rain.

Cathe- I'm still sleeping with the air conditioner on. I like the sound it makes LOL!

Terry- My mom is like that. When we go on vacation, she has to clean the house and stock the fridge before we leave.

Cheryl- I'm on Protonix for my stomach...I'm never sure it helps but my stomach problems are annoyingly unpredictable.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Ashley, Protonix has really helped my stomach issues.

Terry, hope you have a wonderful trip! You leave today?

Have a great day ladies!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Morning.

Sorry you got sick Ashley. Fell better soon.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

good morning!

Ashley- hope you feel better soon!
If that lead gives you a bad time ask if she'd rather have you come to work and give the virus to her!

My bff Carole is back in the hospital with her heart racing. The doc's can't seem to get her med right. I think she needs a new doctor. We were together yesterday attending a funeral and she said she felt so good.

I'll be meeting Cheryl in October. We are going to a crop with other Rockin' Scrappin Grans.

Garage door is fixed.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

yesterday was a long day. we left really early to head to Boise seen Jim eye doctor appt was at 9 am. so we got there and I drop him off and head to the dealership and then when I was drive my husband had the keys in his pocket and call me to tell me not to turn the truck off and head back. I was have a panic attack . so I went back and got the keys back and then head to the dealership to get the oil change on the truck. so it was going to be awhile. after the oil change is head back to the eye doctor and Waite there for awhile then we had to come back so went to lunch to the olive garden and then head back to the eye doctor and waite for little bit and then we had to come back again so we went to Petco to get the dogs food and the bank there. head back to the eye doctor and waite there for another while and that was it. my husband been have problems with his eye watering a lot. so we head back and didn't get home until 5:00pm. so it was a long day. today nothing much going on just relaxing.

hope everyone has a nice Saturday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Danielle- your day sure didn't sound like much fun. But you got the oil change taken care of. Hope Jim's watery eyes is just dry eye and an easy solution.

It was so nice and cool this morning and then got HOT. I went to Van's soccer game thinking it would be cooler that it was. The game ahead of his ran late, so his game didn't start on time. I did have my sunglasses and umbrella. I thought I might have to leave ten minutes into the second half, but I stuck it out. I swung into Culver's and got a Pepsi on the way home. I had had it with water.

I came home thinking I'd swim, but the water was cold. It was only 74 degrees. I put my legs in, then up to my waist, but I couldn't take the plunge. If we have cool nights the pool cools off a lot. Maybe tomorrow I flick on the heater. However there is a 40% chance of storms.

Have a nice evening.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!

Ashley - are you all better by now?

It's going to be a hot, hot day.

Danielle- what did they doctor say about your husband's eye problem? ----if you want to share, if not, that's fine too.

Gee with Anna, Terry, and Denise all going places our thread will be bare!
Sure with Andrea, Katy and Jeannie would come back!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well yesterday was a long day went to store and fil had to come with me so we didn't get there untill 11:oo am. i like to go early in the more to get all my food. so it was long and took awhile because he had to get his stuff. well today nothing much just chilling at home. yea we are have cool morning here. i talk to my mom a little bit yesterday.

Cathe- sound like you had a nice time at Van's soccer game

hope everyone has a nice sunday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

JCI.
Hope you have are better Ashley.

Glad you got the oil change done Danielle. Hope your hubby's eyes are ok.

Not too cold to swim here Cathe, feels like 105 already. Ugh

Groceries and Costco and CVS on the docket this afternoon.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Hi! Spent most of today and yesterday hanging out in the house and reading and trying to feel better because I have no choice but to show up to work tomorrow. I'm down in the third floor lab on the 9-5 shift all this coming week. I'm hoping that my schedule doesn't get messed with (the person they have down at 10-6 quit but they never replaced that person) because I want to go try some classes at this new dance studio I found. There was way too much drama last year at the studio I've danced in all my life that I can't go back.

Denise- I'm feeling a little better. Both my mom and my sister have both come down with the same virus...and we can't figure out the common demoniator where we all picked it up.

Cathe- I hope your friend is feeling better! I have to post pictures of my lastest project but it's sort of not really scrapbooking and more...I'm not really sure what LOL!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Spent Saturday helping my mother do some things and spent yesterday doing some cleaning around the house. Like Terry, I like for my house to be clean before I take off.

Ashley, hope you are feeling better and have a good week at work.

Danielle, hope your husband eye issue is nothing serious.

Cathe, our hot weather has moved back in. We had to cut the ac back on last night.

Hello to all and have a great day!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! Busy weekend and didn’t make it in here. Nothing new going on. I work tonight.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Hello everyone.

It was a busy weekend here too.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hi there

well it little cool out here. went to the gym work out and took the dogs to walk close by the water. I am so stress right now. yesterday I was crying. well still not great crying still but have to take it.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Here is a loaded envelope I made for a "Christmas in July" swap. I had to mail it to Canada so it took a while to get there. There are more photos in my gallery of what I made and put in the envelope.

Loaded Envelope for Peggy By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! This week looks like it's going to be interesting. The lead techs at the lab only just realized that the person who was supposed to work the 10-6 shift on the third floor quit so now there's a different person working 10-6 every day...or something. Tomorrow, they also have no person assigned to work 7:30-3:30 so that should be interesting.

Anna- I'm feeling a little better!

Cheryl- Have a good night at work!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well it cool here this morning here. well today take dogs for a walk and then go to the gym later on. I need to go pay for the retreat I am going to go to in nov the same one I went last year and hope that I don't get a headache and stay longer. I am still little stress because we pay for the funeral and the bearal at the cemtary and we spend a lot my husband keep on tell me that we will get the money back for all the stuff we spend for his step dad but just make me worry. he say that we get the money from sell the house little bit seen they had a Morlaches I hope I spell it right. it just stress me out little bit. sorry for rant I just don't have much people to talk about this and make me cry a lot.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I need to get some sleep

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Aww Danielle. Try not to stress, I know its hard not to do. Wish I was closer to you we could visit and scrap together. Keep telling yourself you can do it.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Aww Danielle. Try not to stress, I know its hard not to do. Wish I was closer to you we could visit and scrap together. Keep telling yourself you can do it.

thanks,

I just pay for a retreat I am going to go to my husband told me that I can go to it. it not until nov .

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Slept and cleaned up the kitchen. Unexpected night off from babysitting. I will be able to scrap tonight!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Ticket Time By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Today wasn't a very busy day on the third floor but I expect tomorrow and Thursday to be super busy because of the long weekend coming up (the third floor won't be open on Monday and I sort of think doctors are going to not want to come in Friday). Busy is always good, though, because it makes the day go by quickly. The only bad part of today was finding out that, due to someone quitting, I had my whole September schedule changed. I'm bounced all over the place and only in the main lab for less than a week. I want to complain to our managers but I don't want to make it worse for myself...the lead tech who does the schedule is kind of a vindictive jerk that way.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Celebrate By Cdjohnson

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Here is the link for September. You all can finish out the month here and then move over on Saturday.....or move over now...…..however you want to do it. I just wanted to get the link up before I leave. We are headed out tomorrow at 6am. I will chat with you all when I return.

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/...

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

I'll move over.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

I'll move over.

rockmom
Queen