Username Post: Graphic 45 question        (Topic#1674817)
scramblinrosie
New Kid On the Block
scramblinrosie

Does anyone know whether or not Graphic 45 has done a Halloween theme for 2018?
I saw where they announced their 2018 Christmas theme, Christmas Magic, but couldn't find a spooky theme.
I always try to buy their Halloween themed items, but I cannot seem to find anything for this year.
I loved the Steampunk Spells collection so much that I bought out the local scrapbooking store when she called me to come and get what I want before she put it on clearance.
I loved the Steampunk Debutante so much that I bought 4 of each size of their pads including the solids & patterns pad. Most of it is gone now, although I do have several of the main image sheet that is called, "Steampunk Debutante",
Anyone have any info on Halloween this year?
Or have you seen a Halloween theme that looks really cool that I can replace G45 with?
Thanks for the help!

Scraping4fun25
Governor
Scraping4fun25
In response to scramblinrosie

Looks like they don't have one for this year (which is somewhat disappointing.) I liked their past Halloween collections too. Last year's collection was Master detective, which may be still available.
I think they still have some on this website.

Edited by Scraping4fun25 on 08-25-18 11:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scraping4fun25
Governor
Scraping4fun25
In response to Scraping4fun25

Two new collections out this year, that have a similar style to graphic 45 are:
Authentique Nightfall, new this year
and soon to be released, Tim Holtz Ideaology Halloween

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 08-27-18 10:33 AM
In response to Scraping4fun25

The have had a significant loss in their family. So perhaps they were caring for that family member when the time to design Halloween was at hand.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to vawm

Sad to say that the people that run/own/manage our favorite paper lines start aging like the some of us and want or have to slow down and/or have other family commitments. I hate to see these paper lines slow down or in some cases disappear.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics