Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: September New Cards and Layouts        (Topic#1674841)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

Danielle- I want to see you in your glasses!! I bet they are cute.
When I first got glasses, back in 1968, (in college) I couldn't believe how bright the colors were. Trees were greener. It was amazing.
Sure glad the former school was given a second life.
I wouldn't go to a Halloween haunted house either. I don't see the point of being scared. So I'm with ya on that.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

I went with my son and his family to Brayden’s football game this morning at 8:30. They won and are undefeated for the season. The playoffs are next weekend. I will not get to be there as I will be in Florida.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Edited by Anna C on 09-30-18 01:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

What a gorgeous photo Anna. Wouldn't it be something to see it in person? I'd love to be able to photograph something like that.

It is dark, dreary and quite cool.
Not a good day for an outside birthday party. My little great nephew is having his birthday party today. I bet my poor niece is in a tizzy and her hubby will be the calming voice. They are great together.
We are going to the 'after' party. Anne and Garth invited the Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles over at 5:00 and are ordering food. Yay, I don't have to cook!! I won't be cooking for about 18 days!! By then I'll be sick or eat out food. I'd better make good choices or I'll look like a blimp.

Cheryl- sounds like Brayden has a good team. It's nice you got to go.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Cathe ugh, black sharpie and laundry never mix! Glad the Amway cleaner worked. I used Amway a long time ago. I like the cling wrap a lot. Now all my bowls have lids.

Katy, good to hear from ya. Wish your sister would title my pages, I'm completely out of ideas. Oh well I'll probably just use a mundane title.

Ashley, does the turn out if your feet hurt your knees? Probably not since you've danced so long.

Anna, that photo! Is it yours? Beautiful.

Yellowstone has gotten snow already since we were there. Wow

Cheryl I know Zeke is so cute. He is tiny like Christopher is.

Got the kids drawers and closets cleaned out of too small clothes and restocked with new freshly laundered fall clothes. Still need to get shoes for them but that will come later.

I need to work on weeding flower beds and planting fall plants. I like pansies and mums but not sure what else I will plant.

Danielle, the baby is already in a Walker? Amazing.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Babysitting is done for the day and none until October 9th as I will be in Florida from the 3rd to the 8th. I get to meet Cathe in person!!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Thanks Cathe. I would love to see a view like that too.

Denise, no that's not my photo. I found it online this morning and thought it was simply gorgeous.

Danielle, don't forget you are hosting October.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Anna C

Hi! Worked this weekend so, yeah, that's what I did LOL! I hope this week goes by quickly because Saturday is NYComicCon and then my mom and I leave for Disney next Monday. I'm sure it's going to feel like a long week because of that though LOL! Well, that and I have one day in the windowless lab and it has to be Thursday...and I'm off Friday (the unofficial start of my vacation) so that day is going to feel like a forever!

Anna- I'm sure my sister will put her two cents in because she'll feel the need to. He still lives at home as well so the living situation is something that has to be figured out as well. I'd like to stay in my own neighborhood since he lives like almost a hour or more from where I work.

Cathe- I need to get new glasses I think. That might explain why I get migraines. I don't do haunted houses or anything like that. That's why we do Disney's "Not So Scary" Halloween Party instead of Universal Studio's "Halloween Horror Nights."

Denise- I'm the only dancer in my group (the new-and-old student combined group that is happening now) that doesn't have knee problems. Most everyone has one or two knee braces but I've been lucky. I sometimes have problems with the stress fracture in one of my ankles but not enough to stop me from doing anything (The doctor who took care of It just didn't cast it properly I think or the fracture was too small to heal cleanly).

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning! Can you believe it is October already?????

Edited by Anna C on 10-01-18 01:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Happy October!!! The year will roll by now!

I'm leaving today and won't be back until Oct. 16 or 17. I have a hair appointment the 18th. I'll try to check in on the Ipad.
I'm so excited to meet Cheryl. We are only 6 hrs from each other but have never been able to meet up. (she works so much AND babysits)

Ashley- Your vacation is right around the corner!
I wish Disney weren't so far from Pensecola. I would love to go down there. I should have arranged our trip differently.

When the scrapbooking crop is over, we are going to (near) Atlanta to see my cousin. (whom was one of my cousins I did so much with growing up) Then we are heading north to (near) Raleigh. My sil, Rose is there babysitting her grandkids and we will get to see her son, his wife and two kids. We haven't seen them in 3 years. Then on the way home we want to go to Canton Ohio to the football Hall of Fame.

I have to run to Target and get a prescription.
Gotta make sure the house looks nice and clean for leaving. Ha ha, why do we do that????

Have a great beginning of October!!!
I will be thinking of all of you.
I'll be waiting to see new LOs and cards.

Danielle- good luck at the craft fair.
Ashley- have fun at comic con and Disney. Does Joe go to comic con with you?

Denise- fall plantings sound so foreign. Our summer annuals come out and we don't plant fall stuff. I plunk a few mums on the porch. I used to have mums that came up every year, but after a few years they didn't come up anymore.

Katy- work on Jeannie to get back in here.

Andrea if you are lurking, please come back!

Anna- hope everything goes well with your Mom and you find some time for yourself.

Terry- Hope you are having a nice time on your trip and Ruby is doing well.

Cheryl- see you Wednesday!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Hi Ladies! The weekend was a blast!! Steve & Kevin had a ball salmon fishing cause the caught 25 of them but could only keep 3 due to the sub species (chinook vs coho) Pam and I got everything done & packed so that's a relief. I've got things to do here like signs etc but that's normal.

Anna: Yea!!!! I love October---fall and fall colors make my heart sing. I loved your post and I swear one day I'm going to be in New England for the fall colors!!
Ashley: I remember when you fractured your ankle--seems like it did take a long time to heal. Have fun in Disney soon too
Cathe: have a fantastic trip!!! Sounds like you will get to do a lot of connecting & re-connecting with people! Why Pensacola? Was it something special there?
Cheryl: Sounds like you are almost ready to go too. I'm sure you are excited!
Danielle: those were really cute cork xmas trees.
Denise: fall planting is foreign here too. The markets are selling those funky cabbage leaf looking plants right now! I still need to finish my weeding project before the big rains come.
Katy: I love doing the Groove routines. It's such a "free" time and so aerobic too!

Since I now have so much to do to get caught up and errands to run I best be off!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Cathe, I hope you have a wonderful trip!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

I had my interview this morning. She has some more people to interview and hopes to make a decision in the next couple of weeks

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

I have October up

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics