Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: September New Cards and Layouts        (Topic#1674841)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Welcome to New Layouts and Cards for the month of September. We would also love to see any other project you'd like to share.

This thread is for sharing love on all new projects shared here. If you don't do a lot of challenges, this is a great thread for getting your wonderful work seen and even if you do a lot of challenges...well one can never have too much love!!

It's a challenge of sorts though.... keeping up on giving love can be a real challenge!! We all JCI (Just Check(ing) In) often and try so hard to be ACU (All Caught Up) and MMS (Mark My Spot)... but let a day go by and you'll be VFB (Very Far Behind). We've also been known to toss about and create some new acronyms!!

The rules for this thread are simple: Post a newly uploaded layout, card or project, get comments and give comments on everyone's pages. No "drop and runs" please. If you get love be kind enough to give love back. There are NO challenges and NO Requirements on the TYPE of comments you leave, just be sincere but if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But I'm sure you can think of something nice to say!

Please also remember several people post here; try not to flood the post with too many layouts at once. Please be considerate and do not post more than 5-7 in any post. No limit per day.

So, think you can do it??? Then come on by and join the fun! This thread has gained a fairly regular following. We enjoy seeing new people come by to share their work and join in the fun! You can join in at any time. Just remember that it is more fun if you give love and get love too!

Here is how to put your layout photo on a thread:
1. Go to layout/picture you want to post on the thread.
2. Scroll down to where it says "Share"
3. Click "Link & Embed Image"
4. Click on "IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards)" Make sure the little dot is in front of that phrase now.
5. Select what size you want the picture to be on the thread, most of us select "Larger".
6. Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below:
7. Paste the code to the thread as a new post. When you paste it you will only see the code. The picture will not appear until you post or preview your reply.

While this is a laid back community of artists and crafts people sharing their work and support, it's not a place to just drop off work and not visit the galleries of others in the thread. We encourage you to enjoy all the marvelous talent and leave comments! Should you encounter a problem with another poster in this thread, please PM them directly to ask your question or resolve your issue. The hostesses are not referees and can't step in the middle for you.

Speaking of hostesses..... this is a collaborative effort. We are rotating the job of hosting the thread. Included in the opening post is the schedule of hostesses over the next couple months. If you are interested in hosting.... please PM the current month's hostess to let her know. (BTW - the current month's hostess would be the one who started the thread) Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative month and gains inspiration and encouragement from each other!

Hostesses:
September- Anna
October- Danielle
November- Cathe
December-Terry

***Birthday List***

If you'd like to be included here send a message to the current month's hostess-we'd be happy to add you!

Cheryl January 13
Kathy January 22
Danielle February 11
Denise February 13
Ashley March 1
Andrea March 8
Cathe March 18
Jeannie April 3
Katy May 1
Kimberly June 8
Terry August 5
Kay November 10
Anna December 24

Edited by Anna C on 09-10-18 11:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Edited by Anna C on 08-29-18 05:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Anna thank you for getting us to September and Cheryl for taking care of August.

Anna, Denise and Terry- will you be able to check in while away?

We had storms last night. There was a lot of lightening and we had 3 inches of rain. Our electricity went out at 9:45 and came back on at 3:00a.m. Rum woke up when the electricity came back on, but I didn't. There wasn't a lot of wind.

Danielle- Life has changed for you and it will be hard at first. Take one day at a time. If Jim said not to worry, then don't.

Cheryl- glad you had an unexpected free night!

Ashley- sorry your schedule was changed.

We made 3 cute cards last night. I don't know if I can photograph today and upload as it is still gloomy.

Have a good day everyone!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

Anna- put me down for November to move the thread.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Anna thank you for getting us to September and Cheryl for taking care of August.

hello and good morning

cathe- sorry to hear you had a bad rain storm. that nice you made 3 cards.

well today nothing much just walk the dogs and go to the gym later on. I just worry about the crads that we been use to pay for the funeral and other stuff to get done and there a lot on it and my husband the olny one that makes the money right now seen I been try to find work out here it just hard, I know he say not to worry about it that we will get the money back when we sell his mom house and have the sale . I just worry because there other stuff we want to get done like I need some stuff done on my car like new tires and there other stuff. I know my husband stress out been think of all this stuff. my husband brothers didn't even help at all. so it is all on him. I just think of all of this stuff make me cry and think and hope that we can get threw this and everything will be good. sorry for ranting on but it just bug me. like we are going to buy him a new dress and we going pay for it. but hopeful we can get the money back for it. well on a good note we trim are neighbor bush for her seen her kids never come out to help her. she say she was so nice of us to do that for her.

hope everyone has a great wedensday

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to southern lady

Cathe, I've got you down for November. I hope to check in while I am gone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Hello!! Babysitting early today as Priscilla had to go out of town for her assistant manager test.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Hello.

Danielle, my hubby's brother didnt help either when their mom died. Kinda sad to be that way about a parent. It is what it is. You make the best you can of it. Your FIL could be someone to talk to when Jim is at work. The finances will work out when ya sell the house. Do you have it fir sale now?

Cheryl, nice LOs.

Anna have fun trip.

We leave tomorrow too. Prayers for safety would be e helpful. I will check in when I can.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

no title By Scrappin 2

Wild About You By Scrappin 2

no title By Scrappin 2

Cards I made last night with my SU lady whom I am under.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 08-29-18 01:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Hello.

Danielle, my hubby's brother didnt help either when their mom died. Kinda sad to be that way about a parent. It is what it is. You make the best you can of it. Your FIL could be someone to talk to when Jim is at work. The finances will work out when ya sell the house. Do you have it fir sale now?

Cheryl, nice LOs.

Anna have fun trip.

We leave tomorrow too. Prayers for safety would be e helpful. I will check in when I can.

no not yet they need to finish put the wood floor in the master bedroom and finsh paint the wall. the master bathroom need to be finsh like the shower and get the wood floor down in the bathroom.my husband brother was doing the wood floors but never finsh it so now my husband need to find someone to finsh them. they are have a sale for all the other stuff that no one want and have a yard sale. when we get all that done is have the house for sale.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!

Safe travels Denise and Anna---have a great time.

Terry- Where are you?

Have a nice day everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Denise - Prayers for safe travel.

I have to work tonight but have tomorrow night free to craft.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Ah, Danielle got it.

We are off, thanks for the prayers.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello there

well today had to go into the city to get scrappy meds that I need to get. there olny this pharmacy that can do it. so I went there got her meds then after that went to Michaels and home goods just look around . now I am home resting.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Here is an altered frame I made as a mixed media project for a swap:

Mixed media frame for Peggy By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

good morning!!

Cheryl- Pretty mixed media frame.

Danielle- I love to look around Home Goods even if I don't intend to buy anything. Did you get anything at Michael's? I love all the new fall decorations and "farm" decor. I have enough fall decorations though. I don't need anything more.

I have a dentist appointment at 10:00. Other than that I'm free.

Have a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

I am up. Time to exercise since I took the day off from running. I am having dinner with Lauren (soon to be DIL) and her friend Jessica. I will be scrapping this evening also.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello there

well I clean the kitchen this morning and then after that is took dogs for a walk. today is the last day my husband work at his job. he start his new job Tuesday. well I am working on a card that I found on Pinterest seen how it looks. well little cool here today.

cathe- no I didn't buy anything at Michael's? but I want to buy this cute sign for fall it was a truck with pumpkins in the back that say welcome. when I went to home goods I was try to see if they had brown or grey pillows that i been look for in my family room.

hope everyone has a nice Friday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Wild about you By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Last night I went and tried a ballet and pointe class at a new dance studio. It was a very weird feeling since I've been dancing at the same studio pretty much my whole life...I probably would have stayed there but last year there was a lot of drama and it ruined the whole atmosphere there (half the studio's older classes wound up leaving). The place I went to yesterday...geeze! They were doing stuff in ballet that was complicated and challenging...I felt a bit like a fish out of water but ballet is ballet LOL!

Cheryl- Thanks for being in charge of August! Hope your daughter did well on her test!

Anna- Thanks for posting September! (Why is it September?!) Have a safe trip!

Cathe- We had rain here today...there were showers all day but the bulk of the rain started at 5PM...like as soon as I stepped foot outside the hospital LOL!

Denise- Praying for a safe trip!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

Cheryl- love your new avi. Your card is really cute.
It's nice you were able get out with Lauren.

Ashley- good for you for trying a new dance studio.

Danielle- I had a cute decoration in my hand at HL. It had a wood base and a galvanized metal truck on it. I came close to buying it. I know I have a lot of fall decorations, so I put it back.

Denise- I'm enjoying the photos that you are sending Cooper.

I may get out my fall decorations today. It is rainy and stormy. the whole weekend is supposed to be like that. UGG!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good afternoon!! We had Zoey’s birthday party at the park this morning. I have Brayden’s football game at 5 and then work at 6:30.

Cathe - I am ready for it to start cooling down and then I will feel like getting out my fall decorations.

Denise - I am enjoying your photos too

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

We had 4 inches of rain the past two days.

I did get out my fall decorations.

After church I have to go out to Casey's house. I need to feed the fish and hedgehog. Other than than I don't have plans. I'll probably make cards or a layout.

Have a nice Sunday.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Sleeping and working all weekend

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello there

well yesterday we had to go into the city to pay for are tuck payment. then went to home depo to buy some shelfs for fil and I got some little baskets to put in the closet. then we head back and went and bought fil a dresser. so it was a long day yesterday and went and look at some sheads that they have out here in are little town to see what I want for my shead scrapbook room and it be a sew room. then came home and husband had some friends from work help him put the dress iin fil bedroom. I been keep the statements that way we know how much he owes us for buy all this stuff for him. I am feel little better try not to cry a lot and stress out.

hope everyone has a nice sunday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

JCI off to work again

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Hellllloooooooo ladies!
I just thought I'd "pop" in.. I hope everything is going well with all of you ladies.
Danielle, I'm sorry to hear of you mother in law's passing.
Terry, YEAY! You're going to have sister time! I hope to have some myself the first of October..
Cathe, could we borrow some of your rain here in CA? Most of the fires in northern and central CA are close to containment, if not contained already.
For awhile there I wasn't able to go for my daily walks or work in my yard due to the smoke being so thick.. It was nasty! You could smell it. One of the fires, Donnell Fire, was up... way up the high way from me.. it was close to the summit of Sonora Pass.. and the other close fire was west of Yosemite.
Cheryl, I love all your layouts!! And I hope the meds work for you DH.
Denise, I LOVE Yellowstone..We went way back in 2007. Jordan, our youngest DD, was working the summer at Old Faithful Inn. Dh and I stayed in the town of West Yellowstone, and when we checked in I asked the lady how long of a drive was it from the motel to Old Faithful Inn.... she said, "It depends on the bison".... LOL
Anna, happy trails and safe travels!
Ashley, I'm sure you'll do fine at the new studio. Sorry the old studio didn't work out for you.
My youngest DD, Jordan, is now a wildland firefighter in southern OR. She has been staying at the fire camp for 14 days at a time. She was working on a fire near Grants Pass.
My eldest DD, Kelly, left law enforcement. She was a correctional deputy and after 4 years, decided the great pay wasn't worth her mental health. She was getting depressed and had anxiety. She has gone back to school and is going to be a CPA.. and is in such a much better state of mind.. and happy!
My middle DD, Lindsay, will be attending nursing school at OSU in OR starting Sept 24th.. until then she is on a cross country road trip and I am getting to dog sit my "grand dog", Indie... I love him! He's such a blast... However, my two kitties don't know what to make of him yet... They've decided to camp out under my bed..
Jeanne just returned a couple of days ago from Hawaii. Her and her DH were there during Hurricane Lane.. They were on the big island in Kona, which luckily didn't get hit as bad as Hilo as it was on the other side of the island.. She texted me and sent me pics everyday.... and I got a T shirt! LOL!
Nothing new with me... Just being retired and loving it. I think I've found my mojo as I have done several layouts... My DD, Lindsay, just left yesterday on her road trip and today she is in the Grand Canyon... and sending me pix.... I'll be making her a scrapbook album of her trip... she is DEFINITELY already supplying me with lots of pix!
I hope everything is going well with everyone!
And can you believe it is already September??

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

good morning!!

Katy- It is so good to hear from you!
It sounds like your daughter's are doing well. It scares me that Jordan is fighting fires, but if that's what she likes to do............
How long will it take Kelly to graduate? My brother is a CPA. they can make a nice living!
Lindsay is choosing an honorable career. I admire nurses so much. It's great she is taking a nice trip before digging into studying..............and supplying you with photos.
I look forward to seeing your new LOs.
Have fun dog sitting.
Are you on FB?
I think everyone on here is.

I love seeing Denise's photos of their trip out West.

Our biggest news is that our Granddaughter, Nev went off to college in northern Wisconsin. She went a week early, as part of the school's 'get to know you' program. She got to go with other students on a camping trip. (although she's never tent camped before, spoiled kid has always had a camper ) She's had a blast this past week. Classes don't start til Wednesday.

We sure wish we could send CA and the PNW some rain. We have gotten 5 inches this weekend already and it is raining now.
Lousy weekend.............except for scrapping!

Danielle- glad to hear you are feeling better about things.
It's exciting about your getting a scrap/sewing space to yourself.

Have a nice weekend everyon.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

well yesterday we paint the house the area that need to be painted well it getting cool out here in the morning and afternoon warm up. well my husband start his new job tomorrow. my mom and dad might come out here in oct if my dad up to it seen he has a Hearne surge on the sept 11 and don't know how it will heal so we see. I still try to get use to fil here at are house. nothing much probably going on today.

cathe- I won't get it until next spring we will start put a foundation and then put the building up.

Katy- It is so good to hear from you!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Katy - Glad to see you pop in. Sounds like you and family are doing well.

Cathe - what a fun thing for Nev to get to do. Neat way to meet people.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Hello ladies!

We had a wonderful holiday weekend visiting with our daughter and son in law. It was so hot and humid. It was 100 when we got there and the humidity must have been 200. We were dripping in sweat all weekend. As always, it is good to be home.

Katie, so glad you were able to check in. Good to hear from you. Sounds like your daughters are doing well.
Glad Jeannie and Jon are safe and sound from the events in Hawaii.

Terry, hope you are having a wonderful time with your sister.

Denise, love all of your photos.

Ashley, good luck at the new studio. I'm sure you can show them a thing or two!

Danielle, hope your Dad's surgery goes well.

Cheryl, sweet photos of Zoey and her birthday. Hard to believe she is already three!

Cathe, love your new cards! The purple and green card is stunning.

Lots of laundry to do, but think I am going to take a nap instead!

Later ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Anna - Glad you had a nice trip. I hate all the laundry that needs to be done after a trip.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Had to work today (it was my holiday to work) and it was a very slow day. All the outpatient clinics were closed so we only got inpatient and emergency room stuff. It led to a pretty boring afternoon LOL! I was just grateful to be in the main lab, even if it was for working a holiday, because I'm up there so rarely now.

Cathe- My mom is eagerly awaiting the first opportunity to put out her pumpkins and fall things. She says it's still too hot but...soon!

Katy- Sounds like you and your kids are doing great! My sister and her husband had to catsit his mother's cat. Their dog wound up here because they didn't get along.

Anna- Yikes on the hot weather!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

Ashley, sorry you had to work on the holiday!

Cheryl, we had a lot of laundry because of the heat. Got it all done!

Hello to all and have a great day!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Home com work. I will nap and then intend to do some scrapping.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Anna- Welcome back! Boy oh boy your weather was HOT!!
Were you able to stay with Britt? (don't know if they have an extra bedroom) Humidity is a buzz kill.

Danielle- Hope your husband likes this new job. I know how much you enjoy your parents visiting, so I hope they can come this month.

Cheryl- glad you are finally off tonight!
Zoey looked so happy in her birthday pictures. They will be fun to scrap.

Ashley- Glad to hear that you got to be in the main lab.

Denise- I'm enjoying your photos.

Terry- Have fun with your sister.

Katy- if you pop back in---hope you and Jeannie come back on a regular basis.

I have no plans for today. There is a blank square on the calendar. Usually Rum or I have something. LOL

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good afternoon.

well today took the dogs for a walk and then went to the gym. I lost one of my diamond earrings and I don't know where they fell. so I am sad but hope my husband can buy me new ones maybe for Christmas or my b-day. that piss me off little. well it nice here. hope my parents can come out here in oct seen my mom is going to help me with the craft fair here.

hope everyone has a nice tuesdday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Look who is 8 By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Germs By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Today I was downstairs on the third floor working the 9-5 shift (tomorrow I'm on the third floor working the 10-6 shift. I think my job is trying to drive me crazy) and it wasn't as busy as I expected it to be. I thought we were going to get slammed but it was slow today...which has me concerned about tomorrow LOL! Wednesdays are usually busy though and busy makes the day go by...which is helpful because I hate working the 10-6 shift.

Anna- I didn't mind working the holiday. I get a free personal day for working the holiday and I'm going to try and use it the day my Girl Scout troop has their Halloween party since I'm working a 10-6 shift that day.

Cathe- Blank squares unnerve me. If I don't have anything set to do, I wind up making up things to do.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

I think the heat followed us home. We have been in the upper 80s and low 90s that last two days.

Cathe, yes, we stayed with Brittany. They had a two bedroom apartment, thankfully.

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

I see sunshine this morning, but I think we are going to get rain again this afternoon.

Anna- we have one more day of hot and then it's to cool into the 70's. Everyone will be relieved I think. I pitty the people without AC.

Ashley- Hope they will give you off the day you want.

Danielle- are you entering a craft fair?

Cheryl- I love your LO. I wasn't sure I liked the sketch we had to work with, but seeing yours makes me want to start mine.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

here a card I made
Fall card By Southern Lady

well today nothing much just take dogs for a walk and go to the gym later on today. it been cool here in the morning time then it warm up here.

Cathe- yea I am doing a craft fair that is in oct. I did one awhile back but didn't sell anything and then the other time I didn't do it because I though I wouldn't sell anything. so I am going to try again and my mom going to help me if they come out here. so we will see if I sell anything.

hope everyone has a nice wednesday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Ran at the park, making breakfast and going to the grocery before babysitting.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Just posting a couple of layouts I've done... I just uploaded 16 layouts in my gallery but I'm not going to bombard you with them all...

Happy Trails to Us 1989 By Scrapkaty

Just Fishin' By Scrapkaty

Purrrrfect By Scrapkaty

It's always wine o'clock By Scrapkaty

Cousins By Scrapkaty
This one is of my eldest DD, on the right, and my sis's two DD's..

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi again!

I'm just hanging out with Indie (Indiana Jones), my grand dog... he's my walking buddy every morning AND evening... I came out of my scrap room earlier to see him almost nose to nose with Harlow... I didn't think she'd be the one to come out of hiding first.. Her big brother, Barkley, is a wuss! LOL! He's still under my bed.. he only comes out to eat and do his business.. and hog the bed with me at night..

Cathe, Yes, of course I am on FB! Under Katy Vermillion. That's where I get a lot of pics to scrap from my DD's and my boyfriend. and Yes, CA would LOVE to have some of your rain! And I'll try to talk Jeannie into coming back to sb.com... she doesn't get to the computer much since her DH is home a lot more. I told her she can go on via her ipad....

Danielle, how does your DH like his new job? Is your FIL settling in OK with you two?

Anna, except for all the humidity, I hope you had a nice trip..

Ashley, I bought an "autumn-y" wreath for my front door, and matching flora to go in the sconce next to the front door... I still can't see to putting it up yet as it is in the mid 90's here. But I did see 4 little red leaves amongst all the green in my tree out front!

Cheryl, CUTE layout of the girls getting their breathing treatments.

My DD, Lindsay, who (or is it whom?) I am dog sitting for has been texting my along her road trip during her rest stops and meals, etc. She's been providing me with some spectacular photos. I'm going to create an album of her road trip.. Guess I'd better get shopping for papers, embellishments, and what not...

Where's Terry? Is she still at her sister's? I hope she's having a great sister time!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi! Today was a super strange day...like something straight out of a bizzaro world, alternate universe kind of day. I was on my break today and I was on Facebook and I found out that the studio I'd danced all my life in had been sold to the instructor who taught my solo! I texted him and asked if it was true (it was)...he wanted me to stop by after work to talk to him. It turned out the other studio he was part owner in closed and he bought this one...removing the old owner and completely revamping the place by bringing in new teachers and a whole new system of how classes are done. It was such the strangest thing in the universe!

Cathe- Did you create a new Facebook because I got a friend request from you?

Katy- I've been on a Halloween/spooky book reading kick as of late. I'm blaming it on the fact my mom and I are taking my sister (this was a huge surprise) to Disney in the beginning of October and we're doing the Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Katy, your layouts are stunning, as always. So glad to see you back here. I sure hope Jeannie will return soon.

Ashley, is the new owner of the dance studio a good thing for you?

Danielle, hope your husband likes his new job. How's his Dad doing?

Cathe, today should end our heat wave. Rain moves in for the next few days. I don't want cold weather but I am ready for a cool down and more fall like temps.

Terry and Denise, hope you both are having a great trip. I sure have enjoyed your photos!

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning.

Ashley Don't respond to a fried request from me. -- We're already friends. Cheryl got one too and we're already friends. Cheryl said I must have gotten hacked. I'll have to go change my password.
Katy I'll let you know when I get it changed. I think I'm "friends" with everyone in our group.

Katy- It's wonderful to see LOs from you again. I love seeing you, and the rest of the family. Your kitties are adorable.
I never know when to use "who" or "whom"---never mastered that one. ah, who cares??? LOL

Ashley- sorry your sister has decided to go to Disney with you and your mom.
Funny the things we learn on FB. Will you be going back to that dance studio or stick with the new one?

We didn't listen to the weather last night because we were watching the ending of the Cub game. But I think our hot weather as broken. ..........but maybe not the rain. It's gloomy out.

My scrap room is such a mess--I started cleaning off a shelf and next thing I knew I had stuff all over. I sure wish I were better at organizing.

I'm excited. Nev texted this morning and wants to face time this afternoon!!! Remember she is in college now. She's had one day of class. She went early to as part of a program for Freshman. She has a long road ahead of her if she sticks to wanting to be a chiropractor. -7 1/2 years more of education. Quite a few kids in her small class of 100 were choosing various medical careers.

Have a nice day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well yesterday took fil to the gym to get him sign up and join it. then came back home and then at 1 pm they had a class that he want to take in the pool so he did that while I work out. then when husband came home we went back to the gym to work out.well today take dogs for a walk and then go to the gym later on. tonight one of the other street in are neighborhood is have a get toghter where every street you on brings a what they ask for. for are street was chips or veg tray.

Katy-my husband love his new job they haven't gave him yet his shrits in need to wear. it kind of like the same thing he was doing at his old job. fil is doing alirght he just need to go and finsh look threw the boxes in the grage and finger out what he want to keep. just to tell you he has tons tons of hats it like wow. your layouts are nice.

Ann-my dad had to go for a pre op this week but his sugyer is not untill the 11. my sister and her husband come down to stay with my parents and take them to the place seen my mom still can't drive so one of them is going to take them down there.

hope everyone has a nice thursday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Hello Ladies! So glad to be back and cu here! I apologize but I started with Sept and did not go back to Aug. Thanks to Cheryl and Anna for hosting! Anna you can put me down for Dec's hostess.

The trip was awesome and tiring! My little sister has just gone thru a divorce and is still suffering aftershock. It was her move but nevertheless after 30+ years of marriage it is hard to realize that a life you wanted and planned for is gone and destroyed. Without details all I can say is she should have done this 15 yrs ago! And I loved her hubby until I learned all that she hid from all of us. We were up at 7:30am and went to bed at 1:30am most days. I figure I've lost 23 hrs sleep so far!!! We were all over CO, shopped some, went up to the mountains & Estes Park where a bear cub ran in front of us by 10 ft and we saw huge elk munching on plants in people's yards. I took 250 Senior pictures of my great niece I've never met before and hid the fact from her grandma, my sister who I haven't spoken to since 2006. Fun trip to say the least!!

Anna: I'm so glad you had a great visit with Brit! Hope you get to do it again soon!
Ashley: so is this new owner going to make all the stuff you dislike better? Or will you move on to the other more challenging studio? Your sister is going to Disney with you & your Mom?
Cathe: I love your new cards especially that purple one! Beautiful! It seems that most of the colleges are doing some kind of retreat or get to know you camping thing now. My oldest went on one too. Nev will shine in college!
Cheryl: someone said something about some drugs that Karyol is taking and isn't working? I hope everything is ok! I loved the photos of Zoey's BD party! Love your new Avi!!
Danielle: I am so sorry that things are rough for you right now! What an adjustment you have to make with having your FIL there and I'm sure it is doubly hard for him too. Hope your parents get to come out.
Denise: your Yellowstone trip photos remind why I was mad that we didn't stop there last May. Hope you are having a grand time and seeing some of the beauty there!!!
Katy!!!! What a joy to see that you popped in and I hope it happens more often!! I didn't know you rode horses or fished! Loved the LOs and learning what's going on with your daughters. We have several friends that were wild firefighters and fire jumpers too. Tell Jeannie hi and hope to hear from her too!

I was supposed to go with hubby today down to Roseburg for a long weekend. They are having a dog training seminar there and big party too. However, his little dog decided yesterday to go into season so guess who is home and who went!!!! I'm ok with it as I can clean and catch up here.
Have a wonderful day and see y'all tomorrow!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good afternoon. I have been in meetings all day. I don’t have to babysit not sure if scrapping or just reading will win out tonight.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Glad you are back Terry. Sound like you had a great trip. I'm sure your sister was happy to get some emotional support from you.

Seeing Denise's photos I want to go to Yellowstone too.

Do any of you have fireproof safes that you keep photos in?
I'd like one big enough for my Dad's old album that his sister made him, but I don't think I can find one with that length. I've been to Walmart and the internet.

We joined AAA for our trip to Florida in Oct---where I'll meet Cheryl and the Rockin Scrappin Grans....We got signed up for $35 for a year. The young man was a great help, mapped out our route, gave up books of points of interest in the states we'll be traveling through.

We ate lunch at a Jersey Mike's. Went to Sam's for gas. Went to Walmart to look for a blood pressure cuff and fire safes.

DGD Nev face times with me at 2:00. That was special.
She's lovin' college life.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - Glad you got to Facetime with Nev.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Cathe, I just retired from AAA here in CA after 40 years. I went by my office the other day to pick up some maps and books for my DD’s road trip to NC.
Speaking of said DD, she is in Memphis tonight... she’s been sending me more pix of her travels... I’ll have a pile of pix to scrap!
Today I took Indie, my grand dog, to PetSmart.... I let him pick out his own toy... he even carried it out to the check out counter..
Aaaand he’s been playing it with it ever since... in fact he drops it next to me on the couch so I’ll toss it to him... and he keeps coming back again and again..
Terry, welcome home. I’m glad you had a nice time with your sis and I’m sure she loved having you there for support.
Cheryl, whatever you do... scrap or read, I hope you have a relaxing evening.
Danielle, did you make it to your neighborhood gathering? ... that sounds nice.. a great way to meet all your neighbors.
Anna, I’m going to try to get Jeannie back in the forum. I hope to be heading up to her house the end of this month...

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

I spent the evening watching football and cutting out dies for a swap.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi! I'm glad I'm off tomorrow from work (I have to work this weekend) because today was a disaster. My partner was doing OT (he was working his day off) and he came in at 10AM...worked for about 20 minutes and then decided he was tired and stopped working. I wound up doing both his work and my work today!

Anna- The new owner of the dance studio is the same guy who's been teaching my ballet instructor since I was in 7th grade. He's a nice guy who's always wanted to own a dance studio and he's made a ton of changes right off the bat so I'm a little curious as to how this is going to go.

Cathe- I wish Nev the best of luck in her field! Being a science major is a hard road!

Terry- Sounds like you had a great vacation and you were there to support your sister when she needed it. Yeah...my sister's coming to Disney with us. She's meeting us about four days into the trip...this should be interesting.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Ashley - Does your sister even LIKE Disney? At least you have some time without her.

I have errands today including oil change in car, dog food run, and will stop by TM and HL.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Katy-I didn't know you worked for triple A! Going to the office here yesterday was a nice experience. ............only it was warm in there.
How cute that your dog likes his new toy. I bet it was a cute scene with him walking out of the store with his toy.

We are dog sitting today from 10:00 to 7:00.
Ozzie will just sleep. Which reminds me, that I need to cover the couch.

Ashley- maybe if you're lucky your sister will bow-out.

I have to pick up Van from school today. .............not until 3:00, so I have the day to do whatever I want.

Have a good day everyone.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there good morning

we join AAA long time and they help us when we pick are trip to the Bahamas and are trip to Hawaii for are honeymoon.

well neighborhood gathering was nice got to meet some of the other neighbor that live on the other side of the street. I have a hard time remember names but it was nice I think they do it every year a pig roast. today nothing much just go to the gym with fil and take dogs for a walk. yesterday I mow the front yard and fil did some of the back yard then he got tired and told me he do the rest but it took him long so I did the rest of it.

cathe- I love Yellowstone it not that far from me here. I love all the animals there and watch old faith full I am hope we can go back there again maybe next year.

hope everyone has a nice Friday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Not much here---I'm trying to learn Photoshop Elements 2018 so I can tweek those Senior photos. And sometime today or tomorrow I desparately need to clean house. You would think an engineer with a college degree & a high IQ could figure out how to use the vacuum cleaner.

Yep Ashley, should be interesting how your sister handles this trip. I'm curious too--is she a Disney fan?
Cathe & Cheryl: sounds like your trip with the Grands will be a blast!
Katy: are any of those CA fires close to you? That new Delta fire is close to some friends who own about 15 horses. I hope they all stay safe!
Danielle: how old is your FIL? Does he have any hobbies to help keep him busy during the day?

Take care everyone!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Morning! Not much here---I'm trying to learn Photoshop Elements 2018 so I can tweek those Senior photos. And sometime today or tomorrow I desparately need to clean house. You would think an engineer with a college degree & a high IQ could figure out how to use the vacuum cleaner.

Yep Ashley, should be interesting how your sister handles this trip. I'm curious too--is she a Disney fan?
Cathe & Cheryl: sounds like your trip with the Grands will be a blast!
Katy: are any of those CA fires close to you? That new Delta fire is close to some friends who own about 15 horses. I hope they all stay safe!
Danielle: how old is your FIL? Does he have any hobbies to help keep him busy during the day?

Take care everyone!!!

I don't know how old he is. he like to fish but it a lot of money when you have a out of state licenses . so he need to get a Idaho one that way it be little cheaper.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good afternoon!! I have my errands all done. Grandkids will be here any minute.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

I am up early waiting to see if we are still having a football game this morning. It is raining but not pouring or lightening. The game is an hour away and I am going with my son and his whole crew. If we end up not going, I will scrap.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

I am up early and can't get back to sleep. well today we are going into the city and go to get my eye check out and my husband eye check out. I never had my eyes check out. so I have to go to the grocery store early . well no one yet bought the house across the street from us yet. I talk to my mom little bit I have to call her back maybe today I will. there little craft thing going on in are little town I think I might go check it out when we get back . my arms are so sore right now.

hope everyone has a nice Saturday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

ci....It's waaayyyy to early to be up and those 3 little furry critters that just had to potty at 4AM are now snoring away while I'm wide awake!!!!
BBL....

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!

Terry- you ARE up early!! Funny how the fur babies can go right back to sleep and yet momma can't. Make a card while you're up?

Anna - How's your mom doing?
I do miss seeing your cards.

Danielle- You've never had an eye exam? Wow, maybe you have super duper eye sight. I didn't get glasses til college.
Gee if FIL wants to mow---I'd say let him! He probably wants to feel useful and not a burden to you.
Glad you met some of the neighbors. You never know when they might be a connection to a job or just become good friends. Were any your age?

Cheryl- It's nice you can go with Isaac and don't have to drive to the game by yourself. Hope the weather clears up.

It's 8:00. I got up a bit early today.
I want to make another card before I leave for the Stampin Up open house put on by my demonstrator Michelle and her friend. I made a hedgehog out of my Painted Harvest set. Perhaps you've seen some on P. Since DGD Rayn has the new hedgehog I thought I'd send her a card using the stamp. Then I can't send her one and not the boys so I need to make two more.

Have a nice day. bbl

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

No football so I am doing laundry, made some homemade granola and heading to my scrap room. Of course, I will be babysitting this evening.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Grandkids are both asleep!!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

good morning!!

It's sunny!! I'm very happy to see the sun!

I've invited our friends, Mark and Nance over for dinner. Now what to have ????? guess I'll go to the store after church.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night.I read until 11:45, I thought that would do the trick, but it didn't.

Have a very nice day everyone.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

well went to go to the eye place but they where book so we made appt next Saturday. my husband need to check on his eyes. well it been cool here in the morning and then warm up. nothing much today. I wish fil would get some of his boxes in the garage and look threw them to give me some more room. we have my dress in there and my desk in there and I want to move it up little before winter time to get away from the garage door in case the snow and water.

cathe- yea I never had a eye exam I think I did when I was in school. no there where no people my age at this thing we went to they where all older people.

hope everyone has a nice sunday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Raining here again this morning when I got up for my run. Of course, it is not raining now but time to get ready for church. I will have lunch out with family after church then Brayden’s birthday party at 5 and then babysitting. I am going to be tired!!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Morning. Hubby will be home tomorrow so I'm fixing myself a chicken, orzo, & wild mushroom soup and a pan fried taco for supper. Last 2 nights I ate pizza from an awesome place we don't normally go to.
Nothing really going on here. I'm working on a shadow box frame for the store (we will sell 5 of them and that's all). Then I have to put together about 8 necklaces and then I'm done. I found a really cool skull card for Halloween for my dgs Andrew. Didn't want to spend $30 on the stamp set so I searched Cricut and found all the components for $4. Yippeee!!!
Have a great Sunday!!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Abby0317

Hi! Had Girl Scout registration on Friday...a lot of the parents brought their kids down with them to hang out and I got so many hugs from kids who said they missed me over the summer. That made me feel really good about myself and what I do at Scouts. I worked at the hospital this weekend and that was less fun LOL! I'm not off again until this coming Friday so it should be an interesting week.

Cheryl- My sister hates Disney and everything it stands for. She thinks it's the ruination of little girls everywhere. She's coming because she says that my mom and I make her feel left out when we go on our trips.

Cathe- I will be very angry with my sister if she decides not to come because I paid for her park tickets and flights!

Terry- I'm itching to start working on anything Halloween related. I've already got my costume planned out...I just need to put it together. I'm going to be Sorcerer Mickey this year, in honor of Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Welcome back Terry. Enjoyed all of your photos and it sounds like you had a wonderful sisters trip.

Denise, love all of your photos too. Your photos took me to places that I will probably never get to see. Those water fall photos are some of my favorites that you shared.

Cathe, my scrap room is in a mess too. It is the room that seems to collect laundry that needs to be ironed; bills that need to be filed, stuff that needs to be put in storage. Hope to take care of all of those things this week! Glad you got to facetime with Nev! Mom is doing as well as she can. She does a few things and then has to rest. As she says, life goes on. I have missed making cards and my mojo is coming back so I really hope life calms down so I can start spending time in my scrap room. I am going to a SU card gathering on Saturday. I have missed almost all of them this year but I really want to go this time.

Danielle, glad your husband likes his new job. Hope your Dad’s surgery goes well tomorrow. Never had your eyes checked? I have always gone to the eye yearly, and I go in October this year.

Katy, I hope Jeannie will return. You both have been missed.

Ashley, hope your work weekend wasn’t too tough. So what are you going to do about dance? Stay where you are or move to a new one? I know those hugs felt really good. And I know you are making a difference in those girls’ lives! I think your sister should stay home! Sorry, but this is something you and your mom really enjoy and you simply do not need her drama! And you paid for her tickets???

Cheryl, you get hit with birthdays almost all at once!

Depending on which path Hurricane Florence takes, we will either get pounded with rain or get very little.

My mother-in-law has been in the hospital for unexpected gallbladder surgery. Thankfully she got to come home last night and seems to be doing well. No time to even think about getting into my scrap room over the weekend. Hopefully this week and hopefully life gets back to normal!

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Ashley- How sweet you were on the receiving end of all those hugs. It's good to know you make a difference, isn't it?
You paid for your sister's ticket????? I'm so sorry she is going.
Your Halloween costume sounds awesome!
Hope the card making session boosts your mojo!

Anna- Sure hope your MIL recovers easily. You and Bucky have had a lot to deal with this year. [[]

Cheryl- Hope you got some cute photos of Brayden. Kids are moving targets when it comes to taking photos.

Good morning Denise, Katy (hopefully Jeannie) ---Andrea if you ever get back here.

Terry- Good for you for finding a cheaper way to make the card for Andrew. I often weigh what I buy, with what designs I can find in the Silhouette design store................then other times, I just go for it...........whatever IT us, A punch or die cut is quicker (for me) than using the Silhouette. But then again the design from Silhouette is only .99
My trouble is --and I think it's a flaw in my brain---I always want the EXACT thing that I saw and don't want something that closely resembles it.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning....Hubby will return today and last night he said he had a fantastic time. I finished (?) that shadow box and BFF Pam is getting a surprise this weekend when I tell her I'm not making anymore. I am not a frame designer and besides I hate it. The whole time I was playing with it I was grinding my teeth!

Anna: I am sorry to hear about your MIL. You & Bucky sure have been having a troubled year!!! I do hope you go to the SU party as it will make you happy! I was in Camden SC in 1999 when the hurricane Floyd hit in Cape Fear NC. I have never ever seen such rain and wind. We were about to start the national dog event there. Hope Brit will be ok!
Ashley: okay so you get to do something special with your Mom and your sister wants to horn in and destroy it after you get to pay her way? What's wrong with that picture???? I'm so sorry!!! Don't hugs from little ones just warm your heart.

Cathe: I totally agree that I want the exact same thing! But in this case I know the card will be tossed and I would probably only use that stamp once so I'm trying to be realistic this time!
Cheryl: 10 miles---holy cow!!! I'm in awe....
Danielle: I'm like Anna---I have my eyes tested once a year and now with diabetes I have special tests they do as well.
Denise: Amazing photos of your trip!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!! I went for my 10 mile run this morning. My race is Saturday. I work the next 3 nights so I will be scarce.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good afternoon.

Ann- hope your mom is doing alright. my mom had the gallbladder surgery and it was hard on here after she got it.

well today I had to go pay the bills is take them to the place seen they are so close by. I think I had a eye exam when I was in elementary. so I have to go next Saturday with my husband he gose first then I do so he can help me . take the dogs for a walk they where both tried from yesterday play in the lake that close by us. going to the gym later on with fil he take a class in the pool and I be working out.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hi! It's terrible and rainy here...like I went to bed one night and it was summer and woke up the next day and the cold bit of fall had rolled in overnight! I am highly displeased LOL! I wasn't ready for the weather to be cold and wet and gross. I already miss the hot weather and I'm probably the only person in my house saying that.

Anna- I decided to give the old studio (which is under new management) a month to prove to me that it's a better place. If it doesn't work out, I'll go to the newer studio. And, yes, I paid for my sister's tickets.

Cathe- It was nice to have a moment to realize that all the hard work my troop does makes a difference in the lives of the girls we work with. Sometimes I forget when I'm trying to set up parties or deal with leaders who don't want to do work.

Terry- Yeah...I wasn't keen on my sister coming but she complained to my mom enough so now she is. I think her friends are more excited about her going than she is.

Cheryl- Good luck at work!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

I am up much earlier today. I did not like getting up at 8:45 yesterday. The day went by too quickly.

Ashley- We had wonderfully cool, fall- like weather for a couple of days. It was 75 yesterday and going up as the week goes on.
Perhaps yours will too. Of course we didn't have rain with those cool days, so they were wonderful.

Rum is going golfing.
I'm going to clean my scrap room. That might take all day! I won't let it though. I'll stop and make some cards.

Anna- How is your mom doing? I take it Britt has stocked up on water and food. I sure hope that hurricane turns out over the sea.

Denise- The scenery along the highway is gorgeous!

Terry- what are you up to today?

Danielle- Do you go to a "Y" to work out? It's nice your FIL is taking a class and getting out.

Cheryl- Hope last night wasn't too busy at the hospital.
Where is your race on Saturday?

Have a good one!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

cathe- there is no y out here where we live. we go to a gym that little. compare to the one I use to work at in las vegas.

well today nothing much take dogs for a walk. I need to call the vet both dogs are due for shots and I hate take them both I usally do it on a Saturday when husband around but I try to do it sooner. it just the younger one hates stuff up her butt area like when they take her temp and it hard handle her. ii go to the gym later on. this morning might take fil to take his drivers test we see if he want to take it or not.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Wake surfing- the Midwest's answer to .....not having an ocean By Scrappin 2

First day of Kindergarten By Scrappin 2

back to school By Scrappin 2

back to school By Scrappin 2

Just Because By Scrappin 2

Edited by scrappin 2 on 09-11-18 06:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Sorry to drop off so many at once.

I typed that I couldn't find Kian's LO to copy the journaling. Well of course I remembered where I put it..............in his school album.

I need a cute album for Oakley.
There are NONE on this site!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - Love your new avi. My race is in Clarksville, Tennessee

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Ashley, I would the changes at the studio are good for you.

Cathe, Mom is doing as well as she can. Does a few things and then has to rest. Mother in law is doing better each day. Thanks for asking. BTW, love the new avi!

Cheryl, good luck in your race Saturday. I hope the rains from Florence won’t interfer! Or will it even affect you all?

We are expecting lots of wind and rain here from Florence. Brittany and Shane are right on the coast but are not leaving. Their zone has not been issued mandatory orders so they are preparing for power outages, etc. My sister is in NC, not on the coast but 4 hours inland, and they are expecting 15 inches of rain.

Hope everyone has a great day!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

It looks like Florence is going to hit the coast. I sure hope it isn't as bad as they say it is going to be. Can Shane not leave since he is in the service?
I'll pray they stay safe. Rum's sister, Rose, her son, DIL and two young ones are near Raleigh. They were making preparations.

I finally got my scrap table all cleaned off!! What a job!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well yesterday was a busy day. didn't get time to go to the gym. seen I had to take fil to the dmv to get his Idaho lincess and that took a long time Waite for a few people that where in front of us and then it took him long to take the test but he pass. then after that had to go to Walmart for his prescriptions and then he had to buy a few things seen he doesn't have much long shirts. so that took awhile didn't get home some where around 2 pm. I talk to my mom yesterday my dad surgery went well which was great. I talk to my mom little bit while they where head home my sister drove them and brought them back home. well today walk the dogs and go to the gym later on. I made appt for the dogs to get there shots Thursday and hope I can take them both I done one and it was hard with both of them.

hope everyone has a nice wedensday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Good morning! Hubby gave me some suggestions about that stupid shadow box that I hate doing so I buckled down yesterday and switched it all around. I do like it lots more but I do not see how we are going to sell these in the store. Lots of complications and I really don't want to do more. Then to make me happy I got on the cricut and cut out skulls, cauldrons, witches hats and spider webs for some cards I want to make.
This afternoon we take Ruby in to the specialist for her chest x-ray & blood work. Results from those will tell us what to do next. Its all about if the cancer has spread or not.

Anna: I hope Britt & Shane are safe and can weather this horrible storm. I have friends in Camden SC and they are bracing for it too. Sure hope it doesn't hit you hard either.
Ashley: That's a good decision about seeing if the new guy will change things up.
Cathe: I keep seeing on Pinterest that you are pinning genealogy tips. Are you doing that? I had such a ball when I did it. Love your new LOs and cards!!
Cheryl: good luck on the race!! I leave tomorrow for the weekend work session in Roseburg but I'll try to check in and see how you did.
Danielle: Does your FIL have his own car? Can he start running his own errands? Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.
Denise: Great photos of your trip. Are you heading into Grand Canyon? Be safe!

It's time to play ladies---byyyeee!!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Good morning! Hubby gave me some suggestions about that stupid shadow box that I hate doing so I buckled down yesterday and switched it all around. I do like it lots more but I do not see how we are going to sell these in the store. Lots of complications and I really don't want to do more. Then to make me happy I got on the cricut and cut out skulls, cauldrons, witches hats and spider webs for some cards I want to make.
This afternoon we take Ruby in to the specialist for her chest x-ray & blood work. Results from those will tell us what to do next. Its all about if the cancer has spread or not.

Anna: I hope Britt & Shane are safe and can weather this horrible storm. I have friends in Camden SC and they are bracing for it too. Sure hope it doesn't hit you hard either.
Ashley: That's a good decision about seeing if the new guy will change things up.
Cathe: I keep seeing on Pinterest that you are pinning genealogy tips. Are you doing that? I had such a ball when I did it. Love your new LOs and cards!!
Cheryl: good luck on the race!! I leave tomorrow for the weekend work session in Roseburg but I'll try to check in and see how you did.
Danielle: Does your FIL have his own car? Can he start running his own errands? Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.
Denise: Great photos of your trip. Are you heading into Grand Canyon? Be safe!

It's time to play ladies---byyyeee!!!!

he has a car in vegas still at the house it is a blazer so we might bring that back for him to drive. when we buy my new car we probably let him buy my old car.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Work called and I am off until at least 11 and hoping all night.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Started dance yesterday and it was...strange. I find myself saying that a lot where this new situation at the dance studio is concerned though LOL. It's the same building that I've been going to for years but it's just weird how much everything's changed and how fast it's happened. There's a definite divide, though, between the students who came from the new owner's former studio and those of us who have been at this studio. The new people seem less apt to cause drama though so that's nice LOL! I had quite enough drama last year in dance.

Cathe- We're supposed to have some rain free days coming up. It's gotten to the point now where I'm carrying a baseball cap with me because I don't know if it will be raining when I leave the lab.

Anna- Hoping everyone in your family is safe from the storm.

Terry- Hope your doggo does well on her tests!

Cheryl- Doesn't it make you nervous to have to wait to possibly be called in to work?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Ashley - I don’t have really wait. I call back at 9 p.m. to see if they need me at 11, if not I am home for the night.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning

Oh Terry- I sure hope Ruby's cancer hasn't spread.
I was on a genealogy kick for awhile. I'd like to get back to it. It sure takes a lot of time.
Maybe Steve can make the boxes............

Anna- It's hard to believe the hurricane hasn't made land fall yet. I guess everyone should be prepared by now. Hopefully the storm won't be as bad as the hype.

Danielle- Glad you dad's surgery went well.

Ashley- I imagine it was weird at the dance studio. Hopefully it all works out, especially if the new people are nice.

Cheryl- glad you had the night off,

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well today take dogs for a walk and go to the gym early today seen I have to take dogs to the vet today they both need shots hopeful I can handle them both usually I have my husband come with me to help but I am going to do it my self. look cool today.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I went for my run. I need to mow and run a few errands. I also need to pack for this weekend.

kathy101
Idol
kathy101
In response to cdjohnson

Hello everyone!
It has been a very long time since I have been on here thought I would pop by to say hi to everyone.

I have not been doing many cards this year just not in the mood to do it. I have found this website that is a game and I have falling in love with it. If you want to know what it is send me a PM and I will tell you.

Well hope everyone is doing well.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to kathy101

Hi! I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow because today was not a fun day at work. We had three call-offs and somehow wound up massively short staffed to the point where I almost didn't get to have lunch. I wound up being one of two people in the lab who was told I had to take a "mandatory" half-hour lunch which I thought was unfair. Next week, I have five days in the windowless lab so that should be tons of fun.

Cathe- Some of the new teachers seem nice and I got asked to go back to helping on Saturdays...apparently, the Scout parents who have kids at the dance studio were upset I wasn't going to be there LOL!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Looks like Florence isn't going to bother us until Sunday with rain and wind. Thankfully, it is not going to be as bad as first announced.

Cheryl, hope you have a great run tomorrow!

Terry, how's Ruby today?

Cathe, do you have any suggestions for a genealogy format with photos? I am trying to do a printout/booklet starting with my grandparents listing their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren with names, marriages, deaths, births, etc for each family. On my mother's side of the family, we are having a gathering of the cousins in early December. I thought that would be something I could prepare and give out to everyone. I am just not sure about the format. Any input from you all would be appreciated.

Hi Kathy! Nice to hear from you.

Hello to everyone here and have a great day!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics