Username Post: Just want to say thanks . . .        (Topic#1674895)
ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim

. . . to the people at scrapbook.com who do the picks, the packing, the shipping and the invoicing. It's all too easy to take for granted the people who do the practical stuff that makes on-line shopping possible, so they usually only hear from customers on the very rare occasions when something goes wrong. Not that anything has for me when shopping here, apart from the boxes being a bit bigger than they need to be sometimes.

I've recently had to deal with another vendor to acquire a product that scrapbook.com doesn't carry. What a nightmare! Never again. I'm sticking with folks who know how to do their jobs and care enough about customer service to do their jobs properly.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to ppilgrim

I have never had any issues with orders from SB.com...always a pleasant experience.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to Sewflake

And always lightening FAST !!

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to ChansGram

Peggy so nice of you to take note of how professional sb's staff is. My favorite on-line place to shop for goodies! Always fast service and great customer service!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ppilgrim

I agree with you I love shopping here

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to anda11

Scrapbook.com is the most reliable place for online shopping! I love how they carefully pack my items, and the shipping is always fast!

RhondaR
Diva
RhondaR
In response to Luvmyfam

Absolutely love the service and selection here at sb.com. Everything is always packaged so well--it impresses me every time!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics