Username Post: December Daily Prep        (Topic#1674939)
mindygail
Pro
mindygail

I have been making 3 mini books with my bf jr and they came out great - all chrismas themed!! One using simple stories sub zero ( adorable line with skiers moose polar bears and gondolas) another with snow and cocoa by crate paper awesome collection with pastels and last a hobby lobby cozy christmas paper pad -- is anyone getting ready early for dd ? I am i made some embellishments for it. In case your looking for ideas or intrested there is an awesome facebook group called december daily inspiration group anything goes ! Lol go check it out im just a member of it! Happy crafting!

nallian
Expert
nallian
In response to mindygail

I have never created a DD. But I think I am this year. I take so many pictures during the holiday season. I think I am behind several years.

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to nallian

I'm also considering a DD book. I'll check out the Facebook group, thanks!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to savvy scrapper amie

I am going to be doing a dd this year.

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to southern lady

I began doing December albums in 2008 and I've never missed a year: only the formats have changed -- and changed back again!

I did a Simple Stories pocket page album in 2016, and a vintage mini book in a Tim Holtz tag binder last year. This year, it's going to be a combination of the two, using products from Katie Pertiet's amazing "Simple Vintage Christmas" line for Simple Stories. I can't wait to get started.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics