Username Post: Saving & Displaying 12x12 Mixed Media Scrapbook Pages        (Topic#1674947)
suziew 
New Kid On the Block

I love the heavy mixed media 12x12 layout pages but have long wondered how those of you who make these layouts display and store them. Do you use 3 ring binders with clear page protectors - although it seems some of the layouts may be too thick to fit into a page protector; do you store them in boxes; do you create a 12x12 binder with chipboard pages to attach the layout pages to, or ???????

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks bunches.
Suzie

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to suziew

While I have made a number of thick layouts that can not be stored in albums, those I have in shadowboxes displayed on my craft studio wall. I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to make anymore layouts that are too thick for albums and have turned to flatter embellishments!! Like flat flowers!!! It is just too stressful figuring out where to put all those layouts once I take them off the wall!!!!
I have put a few that are thick with embellishments in 3 ring binders but not more than one or two per binder, with the rest of the layout being flat.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

A few of the type that are in albums

Ancestry Who? By Sewflake

It's the Little Things By Sewflake

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy By Sewflake

This is the type that is in a shadow box because of the type and amount of flowers I used.

Make Your Own Music By Sewflake

M's layout By Sewflake

Autumn In Winter By Sewflake

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suziew

I make a ton of thick heavy embelished pages for my heritage pages I use 12x x12 3 ring binders which work I use WE R memory keepers

Edited by anda11 on 09-23-18 06:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kel3
Kel3 
Mayor
Kel3
  • Kel3 on 10-13-18 02:55 PM
In response to anda11

I don't make thick pages but I do like using three ring binders I think they hold pages nicely and easy to add pages. I use binders for my 8.5 x 11 and the post bound for 12x12

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics