Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: october New Cards and Layouts        (Topic#1675039)
andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to southern lady

anna that sounds just miserable. I would crry benadryl too.

Danielle i am sorry. I can understand the stress. I hope your fil pays soon. Its going to take awhile to adjust to all these changes and having him there.
Have you looked for any jobs not in daycare? Maybe a garden center or something. I know a lot of places hire seasonal workers for the holidays as well.

DD is home today. I took her to the eye dr. and to get a sports physical. We are going to have lunch and go for a walk.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to andrea m

Afternoon.

Its so cool, not even 60 today! yay It feels so nice not to be sweltering and melting and sticky.

Danielle, I get the stress about your money and CC bills. It does take time to get everything all worked out and a house sold. Hang in there. Surely he has some SS he could help make payments on the bills until the house sells?

I've been scrapping again, finally. Will get photos and post them when its bright enough because its been raining off and on since Sunday evening.

DH and Son went to the Astros play off game today, the whole family got our son tickets for his birthday next month. They are NOT cheap.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Well I fell going down a ramp at work this morning. I have bruised ribs and knee on my left side. I am really sore and will probably be worse tomorrow. I hope to take pictures of some of the layouts I made at the crop and post later.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

andrea- I try the daycare here and put application in them and nothing. garden center are not great I think at this time seen it is get cold here. I wish it was easy here but it is not.

rockmom - yea he gets money but my husband write all the checks for him and pay the bill on the house in vegas. I think I am going to talk to him this weekend about it and say that fil need to start pay his rent. we are not let him ride for free because are other bills are going up.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

We are HOME!!!! There's no place like home!!
It was a wonderful trip.

Cheryl- Oh NO!!!! I'm so sorry you fell. I hope you aren't worse tomorrow. (gently)

Anna- I'm in love with West Virginia!
I think we came close to you.Are you close to Interstate 77??? If I had known the route we'd be taking to Ohio, I would have arranged to meet you!

Andrea- How nice to get lunch and a walk with your daughter.

Danielle- Is the town in which you are living small?

Denise- your son received a really nice gift from the family. Did he go alone to the game?

Ashley- Are you still at Disney?

Terry- Hope you are having a good time.

Katy- I loved the colors in my nephew's home (where we stayed for 5 days) I thought of you as I looked at them. LOL
Now I want to paint a room.

Rose (sil) and I went to Open Houses one day. All were new, big two stories. They were around $400,000. I can't imagine how young people could afford one. Plus they are sandwiched so close together. The area where Rose's son lives is hilly and the driveways either slope down or up. Rose said kids don't play outside very much. Her son takes Sawyer, the 4 year old to the park to ride her bike. It's a different way of living.

Have a nice evening everyone.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning!

Cheryl, so sorry about your fall. I hope the soreness isn't too bad today. It will probably take a while for a broken rib to heal.

Danielle, like Denise said, selling a home and settling up everything will take time. It will all take place in GOD's timing.

Cathe! Yes I am close to I77! I wish you would have sent me a message and I would have met you somewhere!!!! It would have been so awesome to have met you. I live in Virginia but I am right on the border of West Virginia and can be there in about 25 minutes. Did you travel thru Wytheville, Bluefield, Beckley? Where were you at on I77?

Terry, hope you are having a great week!

We are expecting snow showers this weekend. Our temps have dropped so much and we are now below average with some light wind.

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

good morning! Back to routine.
But it feels good.

Anna- yes, we were so close!! Yes those were the towns we zipped bye. You live in a gorgeous area. I could move there.
I sure wish I had looked at a map and discovered how we'd travel to Canton, Ohio from Atlanta Ga. If I had had your phone number in my contacts I would have called you as we were approaching Bluefield and I saw Tazewell on the map. Of course you know men, I don't know if he would have stopped. Yet, he often said this was my trip and was really good at doing what I wanted.

My scraproom is such a mess. I left it messy and now I have dumped all the things I took to the crop.
All I want to do is print some photos and scrap, and make cards.

Cheryl- sure hope you're not as sore as anticipated--or you have a good pain medication.

Have a nice day everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cards from the Florida crop:

Wishing you all the best By Cdjohnson

Thinking of you at Christmas By Cdjohnson

I’m done adulting let’s be mermaids By Cdjohnson

Santa card By Cdjohnson

Wreath card By Cdjohnson

Snowman card By Cdjohnson

Best friends By Cdjohnson

Hello By Cdjohnson

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

well after the density I head to are big city went to the bank to deposit my husband pay check and the money my mom sent me. then I went to target and bought some socks that where 3.00 that had four socks because I need to bring 2 pair of socks for the retreat because one is for a woman's shelter and the other there a game that we are play. so after target had to go to home depo to make the payment on the card then I head home. my sister sent me a pic of my nephew of the outfit I bought him. he is getting big and miss seen him grow. can't Waite to see him close to Christmas time. I have to go buy him his Christmas gift and my other nephew. my mom was say next year Christmas is drawl names that way we won't spend a lot of money and buy everyone stuff so we will see about that.
nothing much today probblay go take care of fil insurance on the car and get to Idaho. go take dogs for a walk and go to the gym later one.

cathe- yes I live in little town.

hope everyone has a nice Wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello y'all. Its another cool overcast day. I do like the cool temps, its such a huge relief from the brutal summer temps.

Danielle, your nephew is a cute baby. He looked good in the outfit you got him.

Welcome back, Cathe. No place like home for sure! Too bad you didnt get to meet Anna. I was hoping wed get close enough to Danielle to say hi when we went to Yellowstone but we were a ways off.

Cheryl, how ya feeling? Better, I hope!

Where is Ashley?

Edited by rockmom on 10-17-18 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Oh my gosh Cathe if you were in Bluefield I was 20 minutes away!!!

Denise, Ashley is in Florida at Disney.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to Anna C

Cheryl ouch on the fall.

Danielle the garden centers sell christmas trees and such here. They get pretty busy. Do you have a walmart or have you tried grocery stores? I am just asking as it seems daycares are not hiring in your area.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

Denise - I didn’t think I was too sore when I first got up but keeping noticing the more moving around I do, the more it hurts.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Yeh Cheryl, third day should be the worst but hope it stops for you soon. Using oils on your bruise? There is one called Cool Azul from Young Living, its a cream, I like it for hurting muscles and the like. It really does help my sore spots.

OH Disney, right, thanks Anna.

Andrea, good suggestions for Danielle. Working in a garden area or holiday area would be a fun thing for a job.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Cheryl ouch on the fall.

Danielle the garden centers sell christmas trees and such here. They get pretty busy. Do you have a walmart or have you tried grocery stores? I am just asking as it seems daycares are not hiring in your area.

I am not good with money so I can't do anything money. we don't have much garden centers here I know most of ares here are close during the winter time. yea we have grocery store here.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Denise - I have been using Biofreeze and my clay ice pack. Ice makes it feel better than heat.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Evening!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Layouts I did at the crop of my Valor Run in September:

Never forget this day By Cdjohnson

In Honor By Cdjohnson

Ready, Set, Go By Cdjohnson

Run By Cdjohnson

Love to run By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will be posting more layouts I made at our crop.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Anna- I'm kicking myself. If only we could go back in time.

Hope Ashley is having a good time at Disney.

Danielle- Can you be hired as a dog walker? You like dogs.
Perhaps you wouldn't have to work a register at Walmart.
Is there a fast food restaurant that you'd be willing to man the grill?
Your nephew is a cutie.

Denise- we are cool here...............too cool..........cold really. It is 27 this morning. Guess it is time to switch the summer clothes to the dresser downstairs and bring up the fall/winter clothing.

Hello Andrea, Terry and Katy!

I have a hair cut/color this afternoon. YHEA!!

Have a good one.

Cheryl- You sure got a lot more done at the crop than I did.
Maybe today I'll get what little I got done posted.
Hope you are better today.
Did you get an EA? or are you calling today?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

cathe- I don't know if there dog walkers out here seen we live in the country. I don't know if I could do fast food. thanks for say my nephew are cute I can't Waite to see them.

well today this morning been a bad day right now and not in a good mood. well today walk the dogs and go to the gym later on.

hope everyone has a better Thursday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

These 4 layouts I did at the crop were for challenges we could participate in while there:

My Little Monster By Cdjohnson

First Flight By Cdjohnson

Let’s Do This! By Cdjohnson

Our Love By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Cathe - I sent my boss a text to see if I can have the night off. No, I don't want to call in. If I have to go, I will just deal with it.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Cathe, maybe another time. I have a cut/color this afternoon too. Can't wait.

Lots of great creations Cheryl!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Hello, saw all Ashley's Disney pic on fb.

Working on scrapbook pages soon. Then this afternoon a shopping trip with DD to get a birthday gift for a friends baby, she is 10 days younger than Sadie. DD and Cooper and Sadie are going to her party Saturday.

I'm going to dehydrate a bushel of apples Saturday.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

I decided to call in just didn’t think I could be pulling on patients.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

I worked on an album for Zoey while I was at the crop in Florida. The photos are all from Vacation Bible School last year. There are 17 total layouts. These are the first 5:

Give thanks to God By Cdjohnson

Today I am thankful for ... friends By Cdjohnson

In His Step By Cdjohnson

Thankful By Cdjohnson

God’s amazing grace By Cdjohnson

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

Hi all. I know I've been a bit MIA.... life in general took over as well as working on getting my creative space put together. Funny how time gets away from you.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Kimberly Rae

Good morning!

Great layouts Cheryl!

Hello Kimberly!

We finally got our first frost last night and in the low 30s here. And we could see snow showers in the overnight tomorrow night.

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!Q!

Hello Kimberly.

Anna- I hat to think of snow falling on your pretty area.
The only good thing about the freezing temps is that the leaves will change colors.

I'll have to get to FB to see Ashley's pictures.

I'm off the the grocery store.
Have a nice day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Great layouts Cheryl!

well my sister sent me pic of my nephew wear that outfit I bought him. I put it on my fb page. he is growing so fast on me yesterday I went to Walmart to buy the toys for both of my nephews . I show my mom and she said these 2 look good seen I don't know much about baby toys seen I have never had any kids. I hope they like them there Christmas gifts. well I am try to get some stuff ready for my retreat in the first week of nov it looks like we might be make a cute Christmas book and the lady that have it we are already sign room I get a room to my self which is nice. It is close to me up in the mountain in Albina. they will still have the haunted house . It us at a old school. I be take lots of pic and they have animals there. I can't Waite just hope it doesn't snow up there when we are there. we are have a friendship dinner and I am bring my pumpkin bread that I make.

Andera- you should come with me to the next year at this time retreat

well hope everyone has a nice Friday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Danielle- the scrapping retreat sounds like fun.
It will be nice to have your own room at the crop.
I bet your pumpkin bread will go fast.

I'm home from grocery shopping.
I also had to drop off the CD's I borrowed at the library. As we traveled they were at my feet in a bag. It was a nuisance. We tried the Tina Fey CD, but it wasn't funny. I think you have to be able to see her to appreciate the humor.

I'm going to scrap. see ya later

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Hi Kimberly!! I want to start rearranging and reorganizing my scrap room.

Cathe - Have fun scrapping.

Danielle - I am sure they will like your presents.

I started working on my scrap room last night.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

More VBS layouts:

Grateful By Cdjohnson

Faith, Joy, Praise By Cdjohnson

Planting By Cdjohnson

2nd page Planting By Cdjohnson

Zoey’s Heart By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Last of my layouts from the crop:

Merry Heart By Cdjohnson

Eat By Cdjohnson

Friendship By Cdjohnson

Give Thanks By Cdjohnson

Blessing From Above By Cdjohnson

Grow where you are planted By Cdjohnson

Crafts By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

boys will be boys By Scrappin 2

We're having a Good Time By Scrappin 2

Cousin Crew By Scrappin 2

the Great Outdoors By Scrappin 2

1 st High School Dance By Scrappin 2

This one of Rayn's first dance gave me fits.

I have some more to upload but I will wait a day or two before I get them in here. One needs a journaling card. I wrote right on the LO, but don't like it.
I think I'm done with Kian as far as his camping LOs go.
I have one of Oakley done, and one of Van.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 10-19-18 01:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

It's so cold here. It's more like November temperatures.

I think Carole and I will meet up. I need to go to Target and HL.

We've been invited to our friend's home for dinner. YHEA!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!!! I plan on continuing to clean and organize my scrap room today. My reward is going to be ordering myself the hot pink Silhouette Cameo 3. I wonder if I will be able to sell my original Cameo. It would have to be someone local as it would cost too much to ship it.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

well my husband has to work until 12 pm today seen one of the guys that works walk out yesterday and I think he quite. long store my husband told me about him. I got little stress out last night talk to my husband about all the money we been pay for his fil like the lawyer and other stuff like pay a guy to finsh doing the house and it like we are use all of are money and we need money to pay the bill and other stuff like Christmas gifts for family it just stress me out with all of that and it is all on my husband my husband step brother not help out one bit. so I was talk to him about that and he knows I am stress out about it. he told me that I guess the realtor lady there some people that want that house and I guess after we get this house fix hopeful we can get it sold before Christmas time and get some of are money back and I can feel little better. I just don't know what to do. sorry to rant again . so later when husband get home we have to go into the city to go to the bank and go home deop to buy some stuff I am make for my mom and grandma for Christmas.

hope everyone has a nice Saturday and take care

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Sorry Danielle. It is so hard. Money troubles are terrible for sure.

Went to Mario's for supper last night. Love me some cheese enchiladas! Then we had a treat of DQ ice cream. Kids had never been. Sadie thought it was too cold to eat but Cooper loved it.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Hi all!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.. Michael is coming tomorrow to go with me to pick up my new TV.. (a 50"), and to install it and hook it up... and he's planning on changing the filter for the furnace...(he's an angel) so I'm making him Eggs Benedict for brunch.. it's the least I could do...

Anna, sounds like you are going into winter... I think we're still in late summer.... it's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend... with a cool down next week but only in to the 70's... So sorry to hear about the food reaction you had... at least it didn't keep you from being able to create all those gorgeous cards!

Cathe, I thought we had fall weather for about 5 minutes... this week it is supposed to be around 80 degrees and cool down into the 70's next week... I love all your layouts! You and Cheryl sure did whip them out at the crop!

Cathe and Anna... what? Was Thursday National cut and color day? I also had my hair cut and colored! LOL

Cheryl, Good luck with the cleaning and organizing your scrap room... I should be doing that, but I'll just wait until I'm FINALLY ready to paint it... I have been purging some of the stuff in the drawers and cabinets, but not even making a dent! I love all of your layouts too...and all your cards! You sure did get a lot done at your crop!

Danielle, I'm sorry to hear about the stress you are going through with you FIL's finances... Is your husband going to say anything to his Dad? When my sis and I used to go to retreats we always got to share a room together... which was good sister fun!

Denise, so how was Yellowstone? That place is simply amazing! We were there in 2007... I think its about time I go back. I wish..

Hi Kimberly! You're so right! Time does fly!.... too fast!

Terry, Hope your having fun in Roseburg.... or having busy fun!

I had a blast at my sister's. We only scrapped for about an hour or two one night... There was an airshow at the local airport and we all sat on Jeannie's patio and watched. There were about 10 or 12 of us out there.. My brother took a video of the Blue Angels as they flew (low) over Jeannie's house and you can hear my sister in law and I screaming on the video... with the noise of the jets roaring over and our screaming, it sounded like a ride on a roller coaster... Jeannie's husband cooked a brisket... THE best I've ever had... come to think of it... that's the first time I've ever had it!

Hope ya all have a wonderful weekend....

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Scrapkaty

Evening ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Katy - So nice to hear from you. Sounds like you have been having a wonderful time.

Danielle - Sorry you are stressed out about finances.

I went to HL and got a 3 cube paper organizer using my 40% off coupon. At Michael’s I bought an album for Zoey’s bible school layouts and got to use a 40% AND 20% off coupons.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Halloween PL I made for a swap:

Halloween PL for Donna By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! It is 30 degrees here this morning!!! 😩😩😩

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

well we didn't go into the city yesterday seen my husband said we do that today. so the weather was nice yesterday in the 70's like today going be in the 70's and then next week cool down . it still cold in the morning time here. my shoulder been hurt me. well we play the lottery I pick some number I never play the lottery. but this morning I think my husband look online and no one won. bummer my luck I was hope I win the big one . tomorrow have to take fil to the lawyer that way we can get a trust account at the bank for him and my husband is going to be the first person and then his sister that way my husband can go to the doctor with fil and do other stuff. so that what we been Waite on that way some of the money his mom was getting we can put it in the bank. my husband just got to much on his plate right now and then some stuff from work.

Katy - fil knows that he will have to pay us for all the stuff we been buy but we are Waite to get the house sold and hopeful that will pay some of it seen they still have a loan on the house. I been write down on paper of how much he owe us for rent and it a lot seen he hasn't pay,

sorry for rant a lot on here. just I need to rant I can't really tell my mom and my mom knows little bit.

hope everyone has a nice sunday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Hi ladies! I’m taking a few hours off from hubbies, dogs, and those store since I only had 3 hours sleep last night. That snoring thing again and the elephant bugling sound was loud enough to wake the whole hotel! Anyway we are having a great time, perfect weather, and BFF and I can relax some since the total sales for day 1 was ....drumroll....$40,041.60......!!!!!!! We made expenses plus over ten grand profit so far. What a relief.... Pam and I were shocked when we were called onstage at the big dinner and we were given a distinguished service award. Almost cried since I’ve never gotten an award let alone recognition. And I never expect it either

I’ll catch up with all the chatter in a few days. Hope everyone is doing well....

Edited by Abby0317 on 10-21-18 10:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - Wow!!! You all are doing great. Congratulations on the award!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Terry - congratulations!!!! How fun that you were surprised that you were recognized for your service.

Cheryl- good for you for getting yourself a new toy!!! I can hardly wait til you get it and tell me what it is like.

Watching a recorded Hallmark movie ..... So predictable

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

Guess I need to do laundry today.
Also need to work on cleaning up the scrap room.

I can't find the end pluggy thing to the phone cord. I took it off when traveling so I could plug it into the car outlet (or whatever it is called). I can't find it. I remember thinking when I took it off that where I was putting it wasn't a good idea. We have another one, but really need that plug.

I'm picking up Kian and Oakley today. They start school at 7:30 so therefore they are out early---2:00. That doesn't leave me much time to get anything done. So I best get going!

Have a great day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! Babysitting during the day. They will leave around 5:30 so I will have time to work more on my scrap room. I am not letting myself order the new machine until I have my scrap room organized and cleaned. I have moved the hutch to a different location in there. I like it much better.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

Terry - congratulations!!!!

I had to do some laundry today and I clean both bathrooms. I am not feel great. well why we where in the town we went to dicks sports store my fil went with us so we bought some good snow shoes for snow shoeing and fil had to get a new belt to hold him up I think and bought some fishing stuff and we had to buy it seen he forgot his wallet. I hope this house sell and we get are money back for everything we bought him. my husband use are money to pay the guy to finsh the house like the bathrooms and some of the flooring. it just make me made and I ask my husband we have enough money to pay the bills and grocery store because I don't want to be broke. my fil right now went to the dmv to get his lincess plates for Idaho. well nothing much eles have to take fil to a lwayer which I have to pay for it that way we can get this trust for him my husband can do all the other stuff. I am try not to get to stress out and I keep tell my husband that we are get all the money we been get buy all the stuff for him like the grave site for his mom and the burial for his mom and other stuff.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Terry, a little recognition goes a long way in volunteerism. I know it feels great that all the long hours and expense of your efforts are noticed. Someone nominated me a long time ago for all the hours I put in volunteering and the city selected me for the award. So I know this from experience. Congratulations, You deserve this !!

Danielle, it really stinks he owes on the house. Good luck. Hang in there.

Cheryl, how ya feeling today?

Yesterday was a relaxing day for me. I sat on my bed, drew in my doodle book and watched TV, I cooked dinner and that is it! AHHHHH feels good to sometimes have nothing pressing to do and just relax! Its been a long time since I did that last.

I've a boat load of layouts to add here, I hope not to overlaod ya. They are simple, quick easy to do LOs cause I just don't have much spare time.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Are you ready for some football? By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

1st photos with santa By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Winter Wonderland By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

No. 1 Sports Fanatic By Rockmom

Sorry these are so dark, its been overcast for a week now.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

A Day at the Zoo By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

I got the job!!!!!! She called this afternoon and offered it to me. I will be starting the last week of November.

Denise - Nice layouts!! Glad you had some ME time.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning! I'm up before the sun.

Congratulations Cheryl!!! They won't be sorry they hired you!!!
You'll have weekends free and get to sleep at normal hours.
I'm very happy for you.

Denise- It's nice to see new LOs from you.
Your grandkids are adorable. It's hard to believe how much they have grown in such a short time!!!!
Your photos of the scenery are wonderful.

I have a load of wash going. They are the summer clothes we took to Florida. Guess they will go in the dresser down the basement and won't see daylight til April.

Danielle- I guess next time you take FIL shopping make sure he has his wallet. Did you find out how old he is? I feel for ya.

Ashley- back from Disney?
Did you see Disney night on Dancing with the Stars?
It was fantastic.

Hello to all, I'll try to bbl .

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! Karyol has a doctor’s appointment at 11:15 today with the kidney doctor. Kidney function is worse and not sure what he will suggest at this point. Starting tonight I work 3 in a row so I will be scarce.

Ashley - Looks like you had lots of fun at Disney. I love all your pictures on Facebook.

Cathe - I am doing laundry today too.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

Congratulations Cheryl!!!

ann- fil is 74 years old. but he is going to pay us back with all the stuff we been buy for him.

well it was rain last night and this morning here. going to the gym and later on take the dogs for a walk. I am write down of the stuff I need to bring at the retreat that way I don't forget. it is up in the mountains close by me it at a old school that they turn into a retreat and for Halloween have a haunted school.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Terry, congrats on your award....very well deserved! You have certainly gone above and beyond!

Cheryl, congrats on the new job! What does this job entail? Back on day shift?

Hello to all.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Anna - I will be a nurse instructor in the Education department. I will be teaching patient care orientation classes, doing in-services on the floors of new equipment, attending meetings regarding patient care. It is Monday through Friday 7:30-4:00 no holidays and no weekends.

Karyol is going to have to have a fistula placed to prepare him for dialysis. It takes 6 weeks for the fistula to mature and be able to use. The doctor will put dialysis off as long as he can.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Anna C

Hi all,

Cathe, did you ever find your phone plug thingy for your phone cord? I’m doing laundry also... I’m washing some tops that I no longer wear. They’re tops I wore to the office and are still in great condition so I’m going to take them to a local consignment shop.

Cheryl, wow! That’s so awesome you got the job! Congratulations!
And M-F... and days! Are you excited?

Danielle, that’s a good idea to start making a list of items to bring to your retreat. Is your FIL making a list of everything you’ve brought for him?

Denise, I love all your layouts! You’ve been busy! That’s so nice you were able to have a “me” day. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Terry, congrats on the award..you so deserve it for all you do. I hope you’re having fun..

Hi Anna! Hi Ashley!..... is Ashley back from Disneyworld? I haven’t seen her her here for awhile.

Michael helped me get my new TV in and running...yeayyy... actually he put in and got it running... I helped him as much as I could, lol. he even replaced the furnace filter.. it’s up on the ceiling and I don’t do ladders... lol

Well I broke down and bought tickets for the mega lottery.... and if I only get one number right again... I give up...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

Merry and Bright By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Baby Shower By Rockmom

Boy that looks crooked, hmmm I don't think it is.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Cheryl! YAY So happy for the new position and better hours. Hugs and prayers for your Hubby, hope he can hang in there for as long as he needs to.

Katy, yay Michael seems like a gem!

Laundry going here too. Its been rainy and cloudy and today it seems cold, at least for here.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Hi all. Man it's been a crazy weekend and beginning to my week. Today I decided to listen to my body and stay at home and rest.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Back to say hello.

I thought Ashley might be in.

Cheryl- Hoping Karyol can hold off on the dialysis. I don't know what a fistula is. Is it like a port?

Kim- nice "seeing" you. I've been crazy busy too. I need to stay home.

Better go dinner is ready.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Congrats again Cheryl! Sounds like you have landed a wonderful job.

Hello Kimberly.

Katy, I think Michael is a keeper!

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

What is everyone up to?

Katy- I did find the end plug to the cell phone cord............in my purse..............which I had looked in two times previously.
Is it you who has the IKEA shelves for your scrapbooks?
I'm thinking about getting them, but not sure where I can put them.

Terry- I think I congratulated you on you award, but wanted to tell you again, just in case you missed it. (or I thought I told you and didn't).

Anna- How is your mother doing?

Ashley--I'm waiting to hear about Disney!!

Denise- you newest LOs are cute.

Cheryl- I sure missed you on IM last night.

Andrea- How are the kids? Has it snowed in the mts. yet?

Danielle- I loved those Christmas trees that liked on FB.

Kimberly- hope you got the rest you needed.

P.S. - Are we exchanging Christmas cards?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Katy - Yes, I am excited about my new job!!!

Cathe - A fistula is in the upper arm. I guess you might consider it similar to a port.

Off to bed.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Altered tin I made for a swap:

Fall to for Jess By Cdjohnson

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

Katy- we have a folder where we put everything that we bought for fil and the creadt cards and other stuff we did for him. so hope the house get sold and we get are money back and I feel much better.

well nothing much going on today walk the dogs later on and go to the gym. have to take fil to the doctors to give the paper work my husband fill out for him and see about get a doctor for him. well I am try to pack some stuff for the retreat and I can't waite for it.

hope everyone has a nice wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

When is the retreat Danielle?

Cathe, the score card was the shower invitations my daughter in law's friend made, the score board and the Game day embellishments were both on the cake. I cleaned them up and kept them for Emmett's scrapbook.

What am I doing? First I peeled and cored apples (I have a manual apple peeler, corer slicer) for the dehydrator, got them going then made breakfast for the kids and I, cleaned that up and then did school with Emmett and Cooper. Messed with a very fussy baby, teeth must be the culprit. After school, made lunch for the kids and I, cleaned up, watched a scrapbook video on YouTube as I ate lunch. Then I uploaded some photos to Snapfish for my daughter in law of Christopher, Next it was time for Sadie to go down for a nap, then I got on here. Whew! Thinking about supper as I type. What is for supper?

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Cheryl- the tin is beautiful!!

Denise- wow you accomplished a lot!!!!
Glad you got to watch a scrapbook video. What did you watch?

I got my bathrooms cleaned and ironing done so I feel better about things. I've had something every day to make me leave the house. Then I get nothing done when I return.

I'm getting black streaks on my photos from my printer.
I've cleaned the heads twice.
I don't think I'll be buying another Epson printer. I love how the photos turn out thought---when it works correctly.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Hi all..
Cathe.... here’s a photo of my IKEA shelves
url=https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/scrapro om/6225001.html][/url] My Ikea shelves By Scrapkaty
Hope I didn’t post it twice... I’m doing this from my iPad...so, if I posted it twice... sorry! Anyway,,, I love it! If I had room, I’d get another one.. this model was called the Expedite... they’ve changed it a bit and call it something else now.. which is what my sis has in her room..

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

Good morning!

Katy- Thanks for showing me. I really like that color instead of white. I really don't have anywhere to put the thing. I'm still thinking it out. I really need it thought. If I end up putting it in the scrap room I should get a white finish, as Rum made me a white shelf years ago. Plus the inside of the closet has white drawers and shelves.

Sure wish Ashley would report in!!!!

I did get my printer back in working order. I cleaned the heads about 3 times.

Rum and I are going to the NCR retiree breakfast this morning. I don't really want to go, but told Mary (age 84) I'd go.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Home from work and off to bed. None of my co-workers are happy I am leaving.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Good morning! I’m still in bed with my kitties and a cup of tea thinking of what all I have to do today.. it’s still dark outside so I’m staying put for now...

Anna, thank you... but that isn’t half of my albums... in the blue box on the bottom cube is several little 8x8 and 4x4 albums.. next to the shelving unit is a basket full of mini albums,.. and up in the closet are 30 (thin) 12x12 albums...

Ashley..... where are youuuuu???? I miss your posts!

Cathe, glad you were able to get your printer up and running... I have to get more ink for mine. $$$$

Cheryl, I love that altered tin you made! Beautiful!

Danielle, good idea to keep a folder of all your FIL’s expenses... I’ll keep my fingers crossed that his house sells quickly for you! And I hope you have lots of fun at your retreat... you deserve it after all the stress you’ve been going through.

Denise, wow! You sure had a very busy day... I think you need another “me” day after all that!

Kimberly, I hope you had a great relaxing “me” day,

Well, the sun is slowly coming up.... guess I’ll get my rear in gear..
Hope you all have a nice day!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Scrapkaty

hello and good morning

Denise- the retreat is nov 1 have to get up there at 1 pm. won't be back until Sunday..

katy- thanks alot i will.

well at the retreat we are going to be make a cute christmas book. she show us on facebook what the book looks like and it is cute. i am going to use it this year seen we be travel for christasm to see everyone. well today go to the gym and then walk the dogs. i need to vacume the house up.

hope everyone has a great thursday and take care

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Terry congrats on the award. sounds like it was well deserved.

Cheryl congrats on the new job.

Danielle have fun at your retreat. I hope it relaxes you and gets rid of some of your stress.
I dont scrapbook much any more so i do not know about going to a retreat. I just like to make my cards and i haven't been doing a lot of that either.Love all the los you gals are busy.

Not all jobs at walmart and such are on cash register. You wont know what you can do until you try.

This has been a ruff year with lots of changes and adjustments. Im still trying to get used to it all.
My bff will be here with 6 of her kids on Tuesday night. We are having Thanksaween. Halloween and Thanksgiving . I am so excited. Things have been really rotten for her and i just want to give her and the kids some joy.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to andrea m

LOL Katy, that is just a regular day for me. I am so busy with this BIG house and the grandkids, and my mom, and my hubby, and all my hobbies. NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY, does anyone else shout that?

Cheryl, I am sure you will be so missed by your team. Still so happy you are doing this change. I think it will be good for you.

I've got 3 LOs to photograph and share. I am excited about them. They turned out so cute. Happy dance!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Terry congrats on the award. sounds like it was well deserved.

Cheryl congrats on the new job.

Danielle have fun at your retreat. I hope it relaxes you and gets rid of some of your stress.
I dont scrapbook much any more so i do not know about going to a retreat. I just like to make my cards and i haven't been doing a lot of that either.Love all the los you gals are busy.

Not all jobs at walmart and such are on cash register. You wont know what you can do until you try.

This has been a ruff year with lots of changes and adjustments. Im still trying to get used to it all.
My bff will be here with 6 of her kids on Tuesday night. We are having Thanksaween. Halloween and Thanksgiving . I am so excited. Things have been really rotten for her and i just want to give her and the kids some joy.

you can do anything at the retreat. I don't much scrapbook I sometimes work on my Christmas gifts or work on some cards for Christmas. last year I did was work on my Christmas cards and at the retreat she has some projects that you can do.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Time flies so fast By Scrapkaty

My eldest DD and I up at my sis's back in July for my niece's wedding...

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

Michael and his youngest "great" nephew, Lachlan...

Hanging with Uncle Mikey By Scrapkaty

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

This is my 3 DD's and their cousin... way back in 1992.. We had to practically "hog tie" our youngest (on the far left) to get the dress on her!... she was (and still is) a total tom boy!

No title By Scrapkaty

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

Denise - I shout that all the time!!! I can’t wait to see your new creations

Katy - beautiful layouts

Time to shower and fix something to eat before work.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

stoppin in

No Ashley---Ashley come back!!!
Gosh I hope her parents are ok.

Katy- Love your latest LOs.
I'm thinking Saturday I may get to scrap.
I think I spied Jeannie's Vicki in that photo.
Is she on the far right?
It's fun seeing Michael.

Denise- yes sometimes I scream NOT ENOUGH time in the day, and I'm retired. LOL

Danielle- it will be fun for you to get away and be with other crafters. One more week to wait.

I ordered a very inexpensive Chaps brand dress from Kohl's. I love it, but it's so short for a 70 year old. I'll see what my sister says. I have two that I ordered from Talbott's. I liked the Kohl's dress because it is navy blue. The two from Talbott's are black.

I was out running around all day with my Sister in law Rose. We had a good time and I bought 4 Christmas gifts for kids.

Have a nice evening.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Oh someone asked about Christmas cards - I'm in!

Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't have enough time in the day.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to rockmom

Been trying to keep up and play catch up. It's hard being gone as long as I have been.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

I got up early this morning because of my dog and I couldn't get back to sleep. well today go to the gym later on and then walk the dogs. tomorrow there a craft show out here that I am going to go to and see if my neighbor want to come with me. well I am make pumpkin bread for the retreat seen we are have one night like a thanksgiving dinner. I need to start packing up stuff. I am bring some stuff that I need to do to work on some Christmas gifts. my mom birthday is this Sunday I sent her a card.

i am in if we are still going to do the christmas cards

hope everyone has a nice friday.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!

Kimberly- Just jump in don't worry what you missed.

I was hoping Ashley came in. I think I'll send her a real card letting her know we miss her.

I'm going to see the movie A Star is Born today.

Have a nice day.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Trick or Treat By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

the pumpkin patch By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

My First Halloween By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Emmett Bicknell as Emmett "Doc" Brown By Rockmom

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

EeEeK! By Rockmom

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Hi all!

Andrea, how was you "Thanksaween" dinner? That is so nice of you to do that for your friend and her kids.

Cathe, My sis went and saw "A Star is Born"... she liked it, but warned me to bring a tissue... so, I hope you had one or two!... Did you like it? and Yep, that was Vicki, Jeannie's DD, on the right.

Danielle, yummm, pumpkin bread! That is so cool you all are having a Thanksgiving feast at your retreat!

Denise, I LOVE all of your Halloween layouts! Especially little Emmett "Doc" Brown! That is sooo cute!

Kimberly, what Cathe said... just jump right in! That's what I did after being gone for awhile.

Oh Ashley.... where are youuuu??? I hope everything is OK!

I think I might go do something different.... like, maybe scrap!

have a good afternoon all!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics