Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: october New Cards and Layouts        (Topic#1675039)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

I'm back from the movies.
It is really good. Lady Gaga is awesome. Bradley Cooper is such a talented actor, he's really good at mentally ill or addict rolls. LOL
I didn't cry.
I guess it's a remake of a movie with Barbara Striestand. -back in 1974. I never saw it. Doug was 4, I don't think I got to any adult movies when my kids were little.

Denise- all you Halloween Los are so cute.............now you're all ready for 2017 and 2018.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to scrappin 2

My friend does not get here till Tuesday. She has a 10 hour drive to get here. so they will stay 4 days and 5 nights.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

I came h9me from work and slept 4 hours and then went and got my hair cut and colored. I cut it back short again. I am going to work on my scrap room some more tonight.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Here is a card I made tonight. Everything is from Simon Says Stamp except the circle die.

Wild thing I think I love you By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Halloween treat bag toppers By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Cheryl- Your card and Halloween bags are both so cute.
It is fun to change up ones hair "do". Mine ends up going the same way, but the color is different this time.

I plan on scrapping the day away. We'll see how that all works out for me.

I'll bbl to see who else checks in.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

I have been grocery shopping and also got a present for my nephew. I am going to his birthday party at 1:00. Babysitting tonight.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Edited by Anna C on 10-28-18 03:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. We are dealing with rain and lots of wind with temps in the low 40s. I haven’t left the house all weekend. I spent yesterday in my scrap room and am working on Christmas cards. Got a few completed and some more in various stages. If we do the card exchange, I’m in.

Andrea, hope all of the changes haven’t been too drastic. I’m sure it has been an adjustment with your son away at college. I’m glad he is doing well. Enjoy your time with your BFF.

Ashley, I hope you had wonderful trip to Disney. Enjoyed all of the photos on FB. Hope all is well on your end.

Cathe, you asked about my mother. She has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis and is dealing with a lot of back pain in addition to everything else. She doesn’t complain but keeps up with her daily routine as much as she can. Some days are better than others for her. Thanks for asking.

Cheryl, you will have to post a photo of your new hair cut.

I would like to see the new version of A Star is Born. I saw the original one with Barbara S and Chris K, loved it then.

Danielle, all ready for your retreat?

Denise, I don’t have a big house but I never seem to never have enough time. I don’t feel like I ever get caught up.

Katy, wonderful layouts. Nice to see a photo of Michael too!

Kimberly, hope you are doing well. I like your avi photo.

Terry, hope you are having fun and not all work on this trip.

Have a wonderful Sunday ladies!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

I am up early because of my dog and can't get back to sleep my neck been hurt me a little bit. well yesterday I went to the craft fair yesterday and my neighbor went with me. I bought some bath bombs. I talk to my mom yesterday and my dad. well today nothing much get ready for my retreat. I am going to make my pumpkin bread today that way I can take to the retreat. I try to take lots of pic when I am there and hope the weather is nice.

hope everyone has a nice sunday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to southern lady

Good morning!! Church, out to eat and babysitting are on my agenda today.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

I'm making the call.................we will exchange Christmas cards. .....those who want to.

I didn't see Ashley's photos on FB. I'll look later.

Anna- Spinal stenosis ---ugg.
My brother had back surgery to fuse something or other. Of course he's younger than your mom.
I have it, but I forget what vertebra. So far I'm ok if I do my exercises.

Danielle- are you keeping the bath bombs or giving them as gifts? I love going to craft fairs in the fall. I missed the big one around here when I was in Florida. It's held at the Fair Grounds. There are 3 Pole barns and 8 huge white tents filled with stuff.

I watched my first Hallmark Christmas movie-----and it's not even Halloween!!

I watched the last 3 or 4 innings of the baseball game. It was rather exciting. I don't have a favorite team in this World Series.

Have a nice day everyone.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello.

Went with the grandkids to the Trunk or Treat events at our churches. That was fun. Cooper got to drive a go-kart and climb a wall. I had my doubts about the wall climbing but he went up about 5 feet before he got scared of being too high.

My paper storage tower thing broke yesterday. I knew it was going to happen and I was out looking for other options, never found what I was looking for. I might have to have DH make me one or order one. I think if DH makes one I can customize it to my specifications and it will be wood, much sturdier than plastic. The one I had was metal panels with plastic connectors. The connectors were getting weak and the whole tower was leaning. I could order some more connectors online but I think I want to change it to narrow vertical slots on my shelving unit rather than horizontal tower shelves. there are pros and cons with both options but I am pretty sure I am going with the vertical option so I can free up some floor space in my scrap corner.

I think I am getting a cold. Blah. Why do I catch everything? SO tired of it. I take vitamin D3, I try to avoid crowds as much as I can, I wash my hands constantly. I need to use some RC and some thieves oils.

Trying to come up with a card design for this year. So far I've been no luck but then I haven't tried very hard either. lol

Cathe, yes I need to do 1017 and 2018 Halloween Layouts. I am so FAR FAR FAR behind with all my scrapping. Life keeps getting in my way! Next it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas and I have to take mom back to Missouri between those two holidays. I don't know if I would even get caught up if all I did was scrap.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

I will be happy to do the card exchange

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Cheryl, love the new do. You look so pretty in your avi!

Cathe, Mom's issues are in L3, L4, and L5. Surgery has been recommended but it won't happen any time if at all. Her heart dr has ruled it out for the time being. She is limited as to what she can take for pain because of her heart. So she deals with a lot of pain at times.

Ashley, everything ok? Hope you check in soon.

Terry, hope you have a safe trip home!

Hello to all and have a great day!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! I am having a ME day that will include food prepping, laundry and scrapping. It is 36 here this morning. I am enjoying my coffee and then going to head into my scrap room.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Denise- I need storage for my albums. I might have Rum make me something, but I don't think he'd get to it. I was looking through my old Scrapbook and Cards magazine and there is an ad for crafting storage. It is stampnstorage.com
Have you tried taking Air Borne right away with the onset of a cold?
Maybe with your allergies you can't -just thought of that.

Anna- Your poor mom, i feel for her.

Cheryl- a "ME" day!! Have fun, hope nothing interferes.

My cousin Melissa asked me to go to lunch today. I really didn't want to do lunch, but we don't get out together very often. So I'll be going.
Rum and I stopped at Melissa and my cousin, Jo Beth's home in GA on our way to Raleigh. Jo Beth gave me a bunch of photos of our Dad's side of the family. Melissa and I can pour over them.

Have a good day everyone. bbl

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

cathe- i am keep the bathbombs for me there are just little ones. i wish i could make them. i just have to get the stuff to make them.

well today have to take fil to the doctor appt. i need to call the groomers to make appt for the dogs . i am try to get everything pack up and ready for my retreat thrusday. we made my pumpkin bread yesterday. i mow the lawn the last time before spring. i use the lawn clips and put in are other trash can that way we can use it in are garden for next year and it has some egg shell , then clean the yard up and and my husband wax his turck he going to do my car when i get back i have to take my car to car wash and then he can wax my car seen we haven't done that in a long time and it need it, well little cloudy here today. i am going to try to get my hair done before we go to vegas and cail for christmas.

hope everyone has a nice monday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Good morning! Yep we are now home and, while I loved being there and seeing everyone, it is always good to be home---except for the laundry! I have almost 3 wks of dirty clothes to wash!! So much needs to go on here my head is spinning. Laundry, groceries, unpacking, reports for the club, plus a septic system that needs help and a decision about little Abby. The last one is a bad one for me as I don't want to lose her but she's suffering too.

Our final sales total was almost $51,000 and after expenses the club should see a profit of about $18,000. The good/bad news is that Pam & I will only be doing this for 1 more year.
Thank you all for the great supportive comments on my award. I truly appreciate it!

I'm in for the Christmas cards! I bellieve I am hosting Nov so if no one has any objections I can send out the addresses etc for everyone. Let me know...

Andrea: I felt the same way when my oldest went to college. Such a life change for the whole family! Hoping you have a great visit with your friend!

Anna: I am so sorry to hear about your mom having back pain. That's such a tender area and it affects everything else. Did you get a colorful fall this year or did the rains wash it out? We had great foliage colors for the dog event. Everyone was in awe of how pretty it was.

Cathe: hope you are enjoying your lunch! I know when I pack to come home from somewhere stuff just gets thrown into bags or bins and I don't remember where it is. I had to go searching last night for my insulin! It was in a tote with shoes!!

Cheryl: First, congrats on getting the new job! I get the feelling that you will be wonderful at teaching and I'm sure your co-workers will be sad to lose you. And I do so love your new hairstyle! I also love that tin you made!

Danielle: your shoulders probably hurt because of the stress you have right now. I hope going to the retreat makes you feel better. Good idea to keep a folder of everything you need re-imbursed for.

Denise: I hope you are feeling better! You are one busy lady with all those little ones! Loved your new LOs too. Halloween ones are so fun to do!!

Katy: great to "meet" Michael! You made some insprirational LOs! How was your visit with Jeannie? Did I miss something? Vicky got married? Is your DD still fighting a fire or have the rains extinguished it?

Kimberly: yep just right in and don't worry about cu.

So how long has Ashley been missing? Hope nothing is wrong.

Best get dressed and moving since I know laundry won't do itself! Great to be back ladies!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - Why will you and Pam only being doing it for one more year? Is that your choice? Ashley hasn't been in since she went to Disney unless I missed something. Hard decision about Abby and realize it is hard. Hugs!!

Anna - Prayers for your mom.

Danielle - Enjoy your retreat!

Cathe - Hope you enjoy lunch out today.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Pensacola Crop 2018 By Cdjohnson

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Hello all.

Cathe, no I've not tried Airborne, I did think about it but have not used it yet. I am feeling some better today thankfully.

Anna, you poor momma. Sorry she hurts so much.

Terry, aw gee that is hard to decide about little Abbey.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Hello - Life is good By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Shirts By Cdjohnson

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Edited by Anna C on 10-30-18 02:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Welcome back Terry! Sounds like you were really busy and still very busy with laundry. We have not had a very vibrant fall here. Too much rain and wind but there is some color.

Ashley oh where art thou?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! I am on babysitting duty during the day today. Trick or treating has been moved to tonight due to heavy rains for tomorrow night. It is going to be a fun day.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Candy corn!!!---Oh gag me!! LOL
Give me chocolate!

Terry- So glad you are back. I was lucky when we were away and had access to washing machines twice. Sure glad you found your insulin pump!!
I'd say you made great profits!
I too was going to ask why it is your last year.
Oh I'm so sad to hear Abby isn't doing well.
I believe I have all the addresses, but it would be good to double check.
As Cheryl said, Ashley hasn't been in since before Disney. I miss her.

Cheryl- darling LOs.
I think it was smart of your town to change Halloween to tonight.
I remember one year Doug went out in the rain. He was a mummy wrapped in white sheet strips. He came home all wet with dirty strips of white trailing behind him.

Denise - glad you are feeling better today.

I plan to scrap the day away!
Have a good one.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

I am still little stress about are money. last night we had to go pay this guy to finsh fil house that his brother mess the master bathroom up. I just hate when my husband transfer money to send to the guy that fix the house and I think he take it from are savings account. I just well feel better when we hopeful get all the money we been dishing out. it just makes me worry because my husband the olny one work and make the money. sorry for rant again that what make me stress out. there stuff we want to get like are camper shell for are turck and other stuff we want to get for the turck and we need to put new tires on my care before it snow out here. it hard because of Christmas gifts for my family and my husband and his b-day gifts. that what stress me out that we don't have the money because of all this stuff we doing for fil.

well today have to take dogs to get groom this morning which they both need it and nail trim . I need to get my clothes pack for the trip

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday and take care. sorry for all the rant it just help me little bit.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Very foggy and cold here and I'm thinking its a great day to stay in my jammies for awhile!

We got a call yesterday from our oldest regarding his dog and when & if he should consider putting him down. Long story there but in essence the poor little guy is not going to heal from his heart problems. So trying to talk to Aaron about this really brought home that I need to make that decision about Abby too. Sad....

Pam & I are only doing 1 more year because Kevin will be off the MN board of directors next year. We always said that we would do it until then. Plus it's time for new people, new ideas, and new venue. It is such hard physical work at times (unloading & packing & hauling heavy things) and I'm no spring chicken anymore!! Pam has really bad shoulders & weak arms so it falls on me. It takes so much of my time during the year and Pam now has serious concerns regarding her 85+ yo parents who get twitter-pated when she leaves. So it's time. Next year in Cheraw SC the board is expecting 1100 dogs to compete. So we want to leave with a bang!

Cheryl: those LOs are so great!

Cathe: Before I PM everyone I will make sure of the addresses. I also need to know if everyone wants to join in too.

Anna: Candy corn? OMG I loved that sugar bomb when I was a kid and now it makes me shudder! However I saw a drink on P that replicateds them in liquor form that sorta looked good!!!

Danielle: Rant away! There prbably isn't any one thing except money that can upset us like that. I know Steve & I have been there many times in years past. Since FIL lives with you now and you buy the food, maybe a small amount from his income would help on a daily basis. And after his house sells get re-imbursed for the stuff you've paid for now. It will get better!

Take care ladies! Why on earth hasn't Joe been voted off DWTS? He's terrible!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Morning! Very foggy and cold here and I'm thinking its a great day to stay in my jammies for awhile!

We got a call yesterday from our oldest regarding his dog and when & if he should consider putting him down. Long story there but in essence the poor little guy is not going to heal from his heart problems. So trying to talk to Aaron about this really brought home that I need to make that decision about Abby too. Sad....

Pam & I are only doing 1 more year because Kevin will be off the MN board of directors next year. We always said that we would do it until then. Plus it's time for new people, new ideas, and new venue. It is such hard physical work at times (unloading & packing & hauling heavy things) and I'm no spring chicken anymore!! Pam has really bad shoulders & weak arms so it falls on me. It takes so much of my time during the year and Pam now has serious concerns regarding her 85+ yo parents who get twitter-pated when she leaves. So it's time. Next year in Cheraw SC the board is expecting 1100 dogs to compete. So we want to leave with a bang!

Cheryl: those LOs are so great!

Cathe: Before I PM everyone I will make sure of the addresses. I also need to know if everyone wants to join in too.

Anna: Candy corn? OMG I loved that sugar bomb when I was a kid and now it makes me shudder! However I saw a drink on P that replicateds them in liquor form that sorta looked good!!!

Danielle: Rant away! There prbably isn't any one thing except money that can upset us like that. I know Steve & I have been there many times in years past. Since FIL lives with you now and you buy the food, maybe a small amount from his income would help on a daily basis. And after his house sells get re-imbursed for the stuff you've paid for now. It will get better!

Take care ladies! Why on earth hasn't Joe been voted off DWTS? He's terrible!!!

well I tell my husband he the one write the checks out seen he put him on the account until they get the trust done and his mom has some check but my husband can't do that until they get the trust which he been trying to do and hopeful we can get that done and fil can start pay us rent. he came out here in Augusta and he hasn't pay us rent but my husband has more stuff on his plate with get everything done. I don't really want to rant to my mom about this. I am sorry if I am rant to much

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Abby0317

Hi all!

Anna, sorry you don't have much fall colors this year. Dang rain! But I wish we had some of that rain.... this will be the first Halloween I remember that it won't be raining.... supposed to be in the mid 70's.

Ashley,... hey girl! Where are you?? I hope all is OK

Cathe, I'm with you, I'll take chocolate...

Cheryl, your layouts are so fun! Love the colors you used..and it looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Danielle, rant all you want... it's good to get it out of your system, You definitely need this retreat! It couldn't come at a better time for you!

Terry, I am so sorry about your dog's health. Poor Abby.
Please send some of that rain down here... it's supposed to be in the mid 70's all this week and weekend..
It does sound like you're ready to "pass the baton", and leave with a bang! You did great on the last show! And I'm in on the card exchange...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

Hello yall.
Danielle, I would bet we have all had money problems at one time or another. Hang in there, it will get better.

Terry, leave with a bang, good idea.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

Well my mom called me seen see what wrote on Facebook. I was crying little bit.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Home, tired and will chat tomorrow. I did post photos of my cuties on Facebook.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Danielle- sorry you are so upset over the money. Like the others have said, Hang in there, it will resolve.

Terry- I think it is past time for Joe to go. ..........and then the poor little gal who is so good with ---oh I can't think of either of their names---keeps being in jeopardy. She's a blogger? I just don't think she has the following of many of the other people.
Now, I understand why you only want to do the job one more year. It sounds like it is a lot of physical work. 1100 dogs competing?? Wow!
Oh how sad that you and Aaron have difficult decisions to make about your dogs. Been there done that. Not fun.

Cheryl- Zoey, Zeke and you looked so cute in your Halloween costumes. They sure are cuties.

Our colors weren't outstanding this year.

Have a nice day everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Happy Halloween 🎃 👻

Priscilla sent a text this morning that Dustin wanted to keep the kids today did I kind. Of course not!! I get a day for me!!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Happy Halloween!! Feel bad for the kiddos since its rainy and cold here. Our little town has the stores that line Main street stay open and offer treats to the kids. So its like this massive parade. It's a mile long so I gotta give the little munchkins kudos for walking that far for candy. The best costume I ever saw was this tiny boy in this huge dinosaur costume. He had about a 3 ft long tail!!! Cracked me up.

Cheryl: the kids looked so cute!
Cathe: I think you must be talking about Alexis (and Alan). She certainly does not deserve to go as she's one of the best. I'd vote for Joe to leave and then Bones (Sharna's partner) and then the Dukes of Hazzard guy. In that order too!
Also, I thought I was doing Nov but it's you!!!! Funny.... Do you want to handle the card thing? I'll send you all the addresses in a PM if you'd like. Doesn't matter to me....
Ashley: where or where are you?

I'm waiting right now to hear how much of a ransom the car repair shop wants. Steve's 2016 GMC pickup wouldn't start yesterday and I had to have it towed into a shop. Just what I didn't need right now....

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Happy Halloween!

Cathe, I had to laugh when I saw your comment about the candy corn! I'm with you, I'd much rather have chocolate!

Cheryl, your grands were so cute. Zoey's hair has gotten so long. Are you all getting lots of rain today? It moves in here tomorrow late....so they say.

Danielle, I agree with Denise. At some point, we've all have financial hardships. Hang in there!

Terry, hugs! Making a decision about a fur baby is not easy. We don't want to give them up but we certainly don't want them to suffer. I saw your pin....no way I could drink that! Your Main Street is a mile long??? Wow! It bet it is fun to watch the parade with all of the little ones. I feel your pain on truck repair costs. We just dished out big $$$$ on Bucky's truck for new breaks and all the fixins!

Laters.........

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

This is the story By Cdjohnson

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

happy Halloween. I am try to hang in there it just bugs me a lot I hate us not have enough money.

hope everyone has a nice wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Its Halloween and raining. Hope that the bad storms do not materialize and no tornados or hail as is forecasted.

Need to go give Sadie her afternoon nap. She is rather cranky, I think its time.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Talked to Ashley via messenger. She got sick after Disney and is recovering. She'll be back soon.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

I'm hangin' out on the computer.
I don't like Wednesday tv shows.
We have wonderful weather tonight for the trick or treaters.
We've had about 10.

Terry- oh you can handle the Christmas card addresses.

Denise- I'm sure glad we know Ashley isn't abandoning us. It stinks she got sick.
Is Sadie getting teeth?

Cheryl--Love all your LOs.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

I tried moving the thread.
When I hit 'start a new topic'
I get a page saying there was trouble loading this page.

So I will try later or tomorrow.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

I am in my scrap room working on a pocket letter

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

Happy November ladies! I've been working on a little project in order to get me into practice for my December Daily.... My November Gratitude Journal....

November Gratitude Journal By Kimberly Rae

It's not just the Persimmon Planner, click through to see all the pretties. It's still a work in progress.

Edited by Kimberly Rae on 11-01-18 12:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Kimberly Rae

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

See you over in November.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics