Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: November New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1675165)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

I was so busy yesterday.
Church, stopped to see my sister.
Grocery store
Got home to our friends already here to watch football.
Rum texted me they were coming while I was at the grocery store.
They left, Kids came.
end of Sunday. LOL

Denise- It's nice you were able to find some unique gems at the show. They had jewelry at the show??? I'd enjoy that.
Sorry you are going to loose your watermelons.

Anna - your cards are gorgeous!!
I haven't started mine yet.

Ashley- 80 girl scouts? WOW!
Sorry you keep getting bad work partners.

Danielle- thank you for the 'sock story'.

Terry- Gee what will Steve do with all his time since he is retiring from the VP position of the dog shows?
That jar lid project is so cute.
Gnomes? I bet they will be cute.

Cheryl- love the colors in your pocket letter.
Oh and I successfully did a 'print and cut' on my silhouette. I think I finally have it down!

Katy- praying your DD and others are safe from the fires. What a scary, scary thing going on out there.

Jeannie- I like how you were passing your evening---Hallmark and lattes.

Andrea- it's so good to see you back again.
Hope DH got home safe and sound.

Hello Kimberly--if you check in.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning!! My bathtub is not draining properly so I will have to work on that today. I hope to work on my angel tag swaps. I would like to start on Christmas cards Thursday night when I am off..

Ashley - I don’t think I would like working with a partner that wasn’t doing their share of the work. I am sure it makes for a long day.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

It's only 9:15 am and I feel like I've gone thru half a day since I've been up since 5AM. RX refills done, mobile deposits to the bank (which is 48 mi away and I love this mobile deposit app), internet play, and now time to get back to the cards.
We are getting winds off the mountains and man is it cold!

Andrea: how was hubby's visit with your son?
Anna: adorable cards!
Ashley: I would have words with a partner who doesn't do her/his work! The gnomes look really easy to make as it is mostly a glue gun. I didn't realize how spendy that fake fur was tho. I got fleece for the body....not sweater stuff. Here's a link to my Pinterest acct so you can see them
https://www.pinterest.com/abby0344/christmas-id eas/
Cathe: busy busy Sunday for you! I hope they come out as I'd like to give some as gifts!
Cheryl: Saw your sister's post re your dad shooting his deer. That's awesome that she was there for it!
Danielle: did you get your supplies?
Denise: OMG. Yes I love gems and minerals....they intrigue me when you see them in their semi natural state, such as amethyst crystals within the rock. I did see your photos.
Jeannie: are you getting any of the smoke from the Paradise fire?
Katy: You? What a sad sad thing to have happen to those poor people! And then the animals.... I read that Kim Kardashian was boohoo-ing about being evacuated from their mansion and how we all should be giving to relief efforts. I just wonder how much her & Kanye have given.....

Hope everyone has a great one!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

October 31st By Scrappin 2

RC and Brothers By Scrappin 2

Happy Halloween By Scrappin 2

Edited by scrappin 2 on 11-12-18 11:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Abby0317

Good morning all!

Andrea.... I walk everyday... in the summer i'd be out walking before 8 since it was already getting pretty warm by then.. Now with the colder weather I can wait a bit until it warms up a bit out there..

Anna,... I LOVE your Christmas cards... I'd better get crackin' on mine!

Ashley... that would piss me off if my co-worker didn't do their share!

Cathe... Well, Cathe. It sounded like you had a busy Sunday.. Did you get a chance to sit down and relax? I have the Cricut Expression 2..

Cheryl.... Have fun in with the tub! I found a long doo-hickey thing at the store that you put down into the tub drain and it pulls out hair with the little notches (kinda sharp) on the side... with the hair down there I'm surprised I'm not bald!

Danielle... I'd love to see pix of the gifts you are making.. Any word on your FIL's house being sold yet?

Denise.... I hope your watermelon survives the cold! I love all of your layouts! You have cute subjects to scrap!

Jeannie...Hi sis!...So did you like the happy sappy Hallmark Christmas move... the "Christmas for the Veteran"?

Kimberly... I like your scrapping space! Sorry you were in the hospital! Hope you're doing better. Scrapping is good therapy!

Terry... No smoke here.... just a bit of haze as i look north of me.
My youngest DD is working the fire east of Chico. ( west of Paradise) She texted me a photo that her crew boss took the other night. You can see some of her crew looking east and at the top of the ridge it is all a glow in orange and yellow....

I just read on FB, that one of my childhood friends is up in the area volunteering at a fair ground working with horses and large animals that have been rescued.

It breaks my heart looking at the photos and videos of the destruction in Paradise. My ex sister in law and her family used to live up there, and when my DD, Kelly, was little we used to go up there to visit... it was such a beautiful place!

Well, I was a good girl and went for my daily walk.. now I"m in my "cuddle duds" sitting in my scrap room.... I wonder if I'll get any scrappipng done! LOL!!

Have a good day all!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Scrapkaty

hello there

Cheryl I bought the 3 tier cart that has the basket I got white like my other one .

cathe- your welcome for the sock story.

Terry- well i got the pallets from my husband work and i got some other stuff at micheals for my mom project.

Anna,... I LOVE your Christmas cards...

Katy: we have some one fix all the stuff at the house like the floor in the master bedroom and master bathroom and the other bath fix the pulming see fil did something and put all the back splashing in the kitchen so we are waite for the guy to get that finsh and then we can put the house for sale which my husband have to go down there to do the paper work to sell the house. he have a friend that lives close to fil house is take pic of the inside where the guy is fix that way he can see if he doing a good job. i can't waite for the house to sell and get all of are money back and i won't be that stress any more.

well today walk the dogs and went to the gym and then went to the dollar store and bought some storage containers for christmas that way i can put christmas cookies in there and some christmas lights.

hope everyone has a nice monday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

It was so busy again today.
I'll be glad to sit and watch Dancing with the Stars.

We watched the 5:30 national news. They were reporting on the fires. Such devastation and loss of life. I get sick thinking of how those poor people died. .............and so many are missing.

I think dinner is ready.
See you all tomorrow.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I've come on here 3 times and have either been kicked off or distracted! Hi
Who has already planned their Christmas decoratons..or started putting them up or finished?? Show of hands! Still in planning stages here but I'm starting Wednesday after our company leaves and before the next group (dd Vicki and my new son in law(..that sounds so weird still.. I have a son in law) arrive.
I am so sorry for Paradise and the other little town...all those people. We have not gotten much smoke..just a haze really. Last summer we had so much smoke I could not see the mountains.
Ashley sorry you have to work the holidays...that sucks
Yes I enjoyed the movie Katy...I am gonna get fat again..I have to have my cocoa in Christmas cup and cookies.
Scout ate 3 ginger snaps..they were MINE the last ones but I left them where she could blindly stumble across them as she bumped around the house.
Anna those cards are so pretty...puts my humble little cards to shame.
Cathe those Halloween layouts are really cute.
Hi everyone else...I will catch up. We are having company to stay overnight tomorrow and I intended to clean the house...got the room done they will stay in and the guest bath but the vacuuming and dusting and other bathrooms got put on the backburner..I worked on Christmas cards..starting my 3rd one is all I ended up doing...I should NOT have a tv up there. Anyway we are going out to eat so I better sign off for now..will be back tomorrow. Honestly I am not always busy but when it rains it pours.
It was 17 degrees this morning.brrrrrrrrr

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to dollscrap

Hi! This week is completely random...my schedule is trying to drive me nuts. I'm off on Wednesday, though and my mom and I are thinking about going to this candy themed art installation in Manhattan if the weather isn't horrible. Today was a very sad day in the geek world...Marvel co-founder Stan Lee died at 95. My whole Facebook feed was just posts dedicated to how much of an influence he was to everyone...I guess I know a lot of geeks LOL!

Cathe- We're one of the biggest troops in our service unit but, because we're in a low income area, the Council won't exactly give us the funding we need to do big fancy trips.

Cheryl- I usually get partnered with people who don't like doing their work. I think the lead techs do it on purpose because they know I'll get the work done or to drive me nuts.

Terry- It's cold here and we might get snow on Thursday. I already hate winter and it's not even really winter yet!

Katy- Those fires are super tragic...the pictures of the animals in them are so sad!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

I don't have much in the works today.
I do have to pick up the boys from school.

I hope to scrap.

Jeannie- I have not started my Christmas cards nor put up any Christmas decorations yet. I'll wait until Thanksgiving is over before I get out anything Christmas. I am itching to get out my stuff though. It became a tradition to have the grand-kids decorated the Christmas tree. I hope we can do it on Dec. 2nd.
Glad to hear you don't have the smoke from these fires.

Ashley- I'd love to see some candy art. Hope the weather is good so you can go.
Your troupe should get more money because you're in a lower income area. GEEZE.
Sorry to hear that Stan Lee died. He sure brought a whole new culture to our world. Of course I'm not a comic geek, but I sure admire him.

The videos and reports about the fire are so awful. I know i keep saying that, but it is so mind boggling.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Morning! Got a few errands to run today and more card making. I actually have 5 "almost" done. I love YouTube where I found out how to tie tiny bows from a fork! There cannot be anything that isn't on YouTube!!
Anna: you said a few pages back that you would consider moving if not for aging parents. I'm curious---where would you move to?
Ashley: It was a very sad thing to learn Stan Lee passed. What a creative mind he had.
Cathe: Remember Mel? I just responded to something she posted about the fires and climate chg being the cause. Actually PG&E was the cause (suspect at this point) of both fires raging now. And the Santa Ana winds! It is so terrible. A friend was frantic since she couldn't find her 94 yo Aunt who lived in Paradise. Red Cross wouldn't say due to HIPPA rules! Luckily someone else found her 50 mi away and safe. Thanks Red Cross!!!
Jeannie: I don't watch TV much in my office. Have it on occassionally for background noise but what distracts me is YouTube!!! Won't decorate until after Thanksgiving!
Katy: I try to workout in the garage but it is so cold out there right now! Time to start Body Groove again....

Good day to all....

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Morning ladies!

Thanks for the card love!

Awesome Halloween layouts Cathe!

The fires are so terrible. I am watching about them now on my little tv here at work. So much devastation.

Terry, you asked where we'd move? We would go south where it is warmer and a very little snow probably somewhere in SC. DH loved the area in SC where he worked at two years ago.

Gotta run. Life is pretty busy today.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

My Baptism By Scrappin 2

Celebrating By Scrappin 2

I finally got Van's Baptism done. I guess I just need some new stuff to inspire me. I ordered a sheet of paper that said My Baptism, and Karen Foster stickers. I ordered Prim's Georgia Blue collection not knowing what I was going to use it for. I just got it because it was pretty. LOL It worked well with the My Baptism sheet of paper because of all the blues.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 11-13-18 10:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

well we not put much Christmas out this year like the tree and other Christmas stuff out I am just put up my Christmas village up that about it we will put some Christmas lights up outside. we need to get a new Christmas tree maybe next year seen are Christmas tree some of the lights are not working and we try to fix them but still not working. well walk the dogs today and work out and had to go pay the electric bill. now I am work on some layouts. I need to get the Christmas book upload here I show my mom and said she love it and look like a lot of work.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Hello!! No time to talk. Karyol is having other health issues will fill you in more when I can.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning

Terry I remember Mel.
I understand the concept of the Hippa laws, but come on people!!!
I swear there's no common sense anymore. You'd think there could be exceptions.
I guess an abusive spouse or ax murder who was looking for someone, and found out where they were--- it wouldn't be good. .............I watch too much tv. LOL

I get to pick up the boys at 2:00 again today and tomorrow. I loved getting them, but they are so quiet on the drive home. I keep asking them questions and never get a very long answer.
But then again I have a hard time hearing and understanding Oakley. I kind of have to guess what he said.

Have a good one. Life is short. Be good to yourself.
Anna-you move someplace warm am Rum and I will move by you.
We could make cards together. It would be great.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Danielle and Cheryl's posts weren't posted when I read everything.

Cheryl- Hugs. Hope Karyol is going to be ok.

Danielle- I'd put up the tree anyway and put a few strings of lights on it. ............and lots of ornaments.I bet after Christmas you can get one really cheap.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

So . . . Karyol has a large pleural effusion which is build up of fluid around his lung and heart. He is having an ultrasound guided thoracentesis which draws the fluid off. I am not going to work tonight.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

You ladies are busy. I'm stuck inside because of the smoke from the fires to the north of me. Today is pretty much a crafty day for me, I made a flannel wreath and trying to finish it up before we leave on Saturday. But I was up early and got the kitchen cleaned, chicken chili in the crock and actually wearing something other than pajamas.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Kimberly Rae

hello and good morning

i been try to post on here and it is gone. well here is my Christmas book I made at the retreat finally upload here .

Christmas book By Southern Lady

well today walk the dogs. my throat is hurt me little today . well cathe yea we probably buy the tree after Christmas. yea last year I took some Christmas lights and wrap around the tree but I just hate doing that. so we not going put up this year seen we be in California and I have no where to put seen I had to move my brown chair and where we put at I don't think it will fit. we had to move my chair to put fil chair that doesn't match at all. I need to take a pic of my sister and my brother in law Christmas gift I made them.

hope everyone has a nice wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Cheryl best wishes. Prayers. Hugs.

Agree Danielle by some cheap lights and add to your tree. I did that for many years. I've had two trees in 40 years. We bought a new one last year.

Making navy beans and cornbread for supper.

The freeze killed the pepper plants and the watermelon vines. Boo hoo. Oh well it was gonna happen eventually.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Boo on losing the peppers and watermelons

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

Been busy... and here's the finished wreath. The Air quality is now deemed very unhealthy. Hubby and I were going to go shopping, right now I'm not so sure.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

DI, all cu too.
Cheryl: hope all is going to be ok for Karyol. Prayers!
Cathe: awesome LOs!! I'll move next to you and Anna! SC is absolutely beautiful.
Anna: great choice! Our national event was there in Cheraw SC 4 yrs ago and we are going back next year. Love the area!
Danielle: fantastic book! Maybe this book could be next years xmas present and inc this years photos
Kimberly: awesome wreath!
Denise: sorry about losing your watermelons, etc. Bummer....

Off to cook chicken enchiladas for supper.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

I am in my scrap room working on an angel tag for a swap. We got 2 inches of snow mixed with sleet this evening. It will melt quickly over the next 2 days as we will be back in the mid 50s by Saturday.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Abby0317

Hi! Pretty sure I fell asleep at my desk last night...I went from the lab (where I was 9-5) straight to dance...came home and ate...I got some writing done but not a lot LOL! My mom and I were supposed to go out today because I was off but that didn't happen. She went to go get hair cuts with my sister so I stayed home and finished up Girl Scout registration since cookie sale is starting soon. Tomorrow I'm 10-6...and it's supposed to be cold and snowy/rainy. I am so not emotionally prepared for snow!

Cathe- My mom and I did some Christmas shopping for my sister today. I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. I'm not even in the Thanksgiving spirit.

Terry- They said Stan Lee filmed his cameos already for "Captain Marvel" and "Avengers 4" (that was his final one)...that's going to be so incredibly sad to see.

Cheryl- I hope your husband's procedure went well and the fluid was clear and normal (we get a lot of pleural fluids on our Body Fluids bench).

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to DNA301

Ashley. It's coming fast, get in the mood. Lol

Cheryl be careful on the slick stuff.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Good morning!
I feel like I should have slept longer. Eyes feel sandy.
Maybe I do need that allergy pill everyday.

Cheryl- One thing about you living so much farther South than me, your snow is usually short lived. Glad you are home today and tonight.

Danielle- your Christmas book is darling. What brand of paper did you use?

Ashley- sorry you are working the 10-6 shift. I know you don't like it. Maybe after Thanksgiving you'll get into the Christmas spirit. It's nuts that retail expects us to get into the Christmas spirit so early.

Kimberly- that's a really cool wreath. Don't go out!!!

Anna- We made 3 beautiful designs at the SU club last night. Wish you could have gone with me. I'll post them later.

Denise- that's a bummer that the watermelon and peppers didn't survive.

Terry- I'll have to google Cheraw, SC
Honestly, we will never move.
We are getting to that age where we'd better plant ourselves by our kids. Casey talks about moving in 3 years.I don't know where they are thinking. I think Doug really likes the Jacksonville FL area. But...........there's always a but...........where will his kids be? Plus he does love snowmobiling and you can't do that in FL. LOL

Hi Katy and Jeannie.

I pick up the boys at 2:30 today.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I am going to spend my day doing laundry and scrapping.

Ashley - I am not happy about cold and snow either.

Cathe - Have fun with the boys!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well I am still not feel well . my throat is still little soar . well today nothing much just go work out later on and walk the dogs. I talk to my mom yesterday and told her about this scrapbook store that going out of business and they are sell paper rack and I would love to get another one. so my mom said she might have to go down there for work to take all the stuff that she has like her laptop that work and give back to them and she be kind close to the scrapbook store and get me that rack for Christmas. my mom still can't drive so my dad been drive her to place. my mom going to help us pay for the camper shell on the truck for us which is are Christmas gift. hope everyone has a nice thrusday .

Kimberly- that's a really cool wreath. i make a christmas wreath for christmas but haven't done that in awhile seen we move out here.

cathe- it was from simple stores merry and bright. i love this paper i bought some more from here and i like the pic of the old cars.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

here are some layouts from the retreat

Scrapbook retreat By Southern Lady

Retreat scapbook By Southern Lady

Scarpbook retreat By Southern Lady

Scrpbook retreat By Southern Lady

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Beauty of the Season By Scrappin 2

Inside of gift card By Scrappin 2

Gift card I made last night at my SU club.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 11-15-18 07:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Noel By Scrappin 2

Peace and Joy By Scrappin 2

Two more cards we made last night.
I love all of them.
I love that gold paper behind the Noel.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 11-15-18 07:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Love all the cards and layouts.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

I agree with Denise! Love your cards Cathe & your LOs of the retreat Danielle.

After a long talk with my vet and with Steve, I finally made the decision to have Abby euthanized on Monday. Breaks my heart and I still don't want to do this but she's suffering in so many ways. I'm sure too that she's got cancerous tumors all over inside due to how she's acting. I can't quit crying sporadically either. So sad right now!!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
I agree with Denise! Love your cards Cathe & your LOs of the retreat Danielle.

After a long talk with my vet and with Steve, I finally made the decision to have Abby euthanized on Monday. Breaks my heart and I still don't want to do this but she's suffering in so many ways. I'm sure too that she's got cancerous tumors all over inside due to how she's acting. I can't quit crying sporadically either. So sad right now!!!

I know how you feel. my husband first dog he had to put her down because she had cancer in her noise area and it was hard on him. It going be hard on me put my older dog down. sorry to hear that but she be in a better place

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Terry - Sorry you had to make that decision!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Aww Terry. Hugs.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Good evening..
Terry... I’m so sorry. My heart hurts. I’m sending you hugs...

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

Thankful and blessed By Cdjohnson

Give thanks By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Unnecessarily stressful day at the lab...we did get snow and the 4-12 shift started calling out so they started calling for volunteers to stay. Thing is, if they don't get volunteers, they can straight up tell you that you have no choice and you must stay. I assumed that was what was going to happen to me because I was working 10-6 and the snow was coming down really hard. Thankfully, I got to go home and I'm off tomorrow so I can just hide from lab life for the next three days.

Denise- Yup...still wasn't prepared today when the snow rolled in LOL!

Cathe- Part of my problem with Christmas is that my sister and her husband have turned the holiday into this dramatic mess and it takes all the Christmas, I suppose, out of it. The only thing I look forward to now is the "Doctor Who" Christmas Special and they're not even having one this year! They moved it to New Year's Day!

Terry- Lots of hugs for you! I'm sorry you had to make such a hard decision!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

One more project I finished tonight. I was wanting something new on my Yeti cup.

Vinyl on my Yeti By Cdjohnson

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to cdjohnson

hello and good morning

I am not feel to well. my husband going to try to make appt for me see the doctor. my noise is running and sore throat . I woke up early because of my dog she wines and had to go outside so then I couldn't go back to sleep. I don't think I go to the gym today I might go walk the dogs. I need to clean the kitchen. we might be getting a flurry tomorrow night we will see what happens

hope everyone has a nice Friday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I am sitting at the hospital waiting for them to take a Karyol to surgery.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning...
I wish CA could have some of your rain and snow and flurries.. we need it... especially up in Paradise and in So Cal... I did see on the 7 day forecast they put in a chance of rain and snow... FINALLY!

Ashley, that’s cool you didn’t have to stay at work... at least you don’t have to travel in all that weather!

Cheryl, I have Karyol in my prayers... and I like what you did to your cup! And I love your cards!

Danielle, sorry to hear you’re not feeling well.. I hope you get better soon.

I’m spending Thanksgiving with Michael and his fam since none of my girls can make it home.. I volunteered to make a pecan pie... and a chocolate one, (per Michael’s request)... I’ve never made either of them, so he and the family are all my guinea pigs!

Edited by Scrapkaty on 11-16-18 07:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

I sure had a busy day.
Left the house at 8:15 to walk at the mall.
9:30 went and picked up my jeans that were being hemmed.
Then Carole and I went to Target, and Home Goods.
We met a friend at noon for lunch.
We talked a long time
Then I ran to Bed Bath and Beyond
back to Target,
Kohl's
Home at 3:00 ish.
Showered and ready to go in 20 min. to the Legion for fish.

I hit the jackpot at Home Goods for Oakley's gifts. Gotta love 5 year olds, they love everything.

Terry- so so sorry about Abby. The last time we had to do that we decided no more pets. It's hard, even tho you know it is best.

Cheryl- hopefully you and Karyol are at home. Your Yeti cup is so cute.

Ashley- I'm sure glad you didn't have to work overtime.

Danielle- probably caught a virus somewhere. Did you have your flu shot?

Katy- I bet your pies will turn out fine.
I have to make pies this year.............Sam's might get my business. LOL

gotta go. Have a good one.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Yes we are finally home!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Barbie “Qs” By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

I started working on some Christmas cards tonight:

Merry Christmas By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Cheryl- Sure glad you got the LO done about Zoey and Barbie "Q"s. She is going to treasure that story her whole life.
Your card is very cute. Did you think up the paper clip idea? It's cute.
How is Karyol feeling today? --or maybe he isn't up yet.

It snowed last night as predicted.
It's wet, heavy and clinging to the trees.
There's not a lot, maybe 2 inches.
It seems more like Christmas than Thanksgiving.

I have to quickly make a birthday card for a great- great nephew, Milo who is turning six. I wish I had looked at Home Goods yesterday for one. I did look at Marshall's the other day for kid cards but didn't find any.

Have a nice day everyone. I'll check back in later.

Edited by scrappin 2 on 11-17-18 05:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! Karyol says he is feeling ok this morning. I have to go to the mall when they open to pick up some things.

Cathe - I received the paper clip banner from a swap. Isn’t it cute?

I hope everyone has a great day. Going to be a long day here as a I have the kids from 2:30 to 12:30.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Morning ladies I'm trying like heck not to think about what must be done Monday but I'm not having any luck. I will get thru it and right now I'm giving her any treat or food she wants. Sleeping is hard as she wants out every hour so I'm getting 20 min naps all night long. Oh well..

Cute cards & LO Cheryl. Glad to hear Karyol is feeling well. When will the procedure start now that he has the port (is that what you called it?)
Cathe you really had a busy day! I wish all my grandkids were little again because Christmas was easy then. And I could afford it!
Danielle how are you feeling?
Denise the boys were so cute on their fun Friday!
The last thing anybody should ever ask of me is to make a pie! Those who know will never make that mistake again!!! Enjoy the process Katy---better you than me---hehehehe!!!!

Hoping everyone else is doing great! Steve's out training and I'm going to work on cards while it's still very cold outside. Then I need to haul some rock & landscape bricks around. Bleck!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

I have been out Christmas shopping!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ashley, I am so over this cold weather already! Glad you got to go home and didn’t have to stay at the hospital.

Cathe, sounds like a good plan! We can live near each other and make cards! We had lots of ice on Thursday and then snow on Thursday night. It has been a mess here.

Cheryl, I hope your DH is doing well after his surgery yesterday.

Danielle, are you feeling better? Your Christmas book is so awesome!

Katy, glad you get to spend Thanksgiving with Michael. I know his family will enjoy your pies. I would never attempt one! My daughter isn’t coming home for Thanksgiving either. Is Michael going to help you put up your tree?

Terry, so sorry about Abby. It is so hard to lose a fur baby. Hugs to you!

Kimberly, are you safe from the fires? I hope so.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Anna - Yes, he seems to be doing ok.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good [email protected]!

I think I said I'd be back in yesterday and wasn't.
I scrapped all day except for dusting our bedroom, the family and a shelf in the main bathroom. Didn't touch the dining room.

Terry- buying gifts for the Grandkids is so much easier and cheaper than when they get older. Poor Nev has her birthday on the 22 of Dec. She likes gifts rather than money, but I'll have to ask her if that is still the case.
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Rum is roaming the house. His Sunday paper isn't here yet. it is 7:30. I don't think he can call til 8;00 to report it not delivered.

Anna- you sure seem to get more ice than us. How much snow did you get?

Cheryl-Good to hear Karyol is feeling ok.
It is nice that you got out by yourself and got some shopping done.
Yes the paper clip is a nice touch.

I have church, grocery store and then back home to my scrap room. Have a great day.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! Here is an embellishment box I made for a swap on sb.com The insides are linked to the image if you care to take a look.

Embellishment box for Linda By Cdjohnson

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Cathe, Wednesday night into Thursday morning we got about two inches of sleet and freezing rain. It was a major mess here where I live but at my office, which is 15 minutes away, it was all rain. It warmed up some then refroze over night and we got about half inch of snow with high winds and lots of black ice. Several thousand were without power but most have it back on now. Lots of trees fell during this storm also which created a lot problems. And today we are supposed to be around 50 but in the 30s all week . Crazy weather.

Terry, sending you more hugs!

Have a great day ladies!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Anna C

Yeayyyyy! Rain and snow is FINALLY in our forecast! Starting Wednesday thru Friday and more possible into the following week... they sure can use it in the fire areas.

Anna, I don’t mind driving in snow.... it’s the ice and black ice I’m scared of!

Cathe, since me 3 DD’s were in their early twenties, cash was the number one (sometimes the only one) on their Santa lists...however I still manage to get them gifts to open on Christmas Day..

Cheryl, that embellishment box is gorgeous! Whoever receives it in your swap is lucky! I love your Christmas card! And I’m glad to hear Karyol is feeling better.

Terry.... spoil little Abby! She deserves it all! Wish me luck on the pie making.... I’m cheating.. I bought a pre made pie crust... my Mom made the BEST flakiest yummy pie crusts... Jeannie said it misses a generation.. neither of us can, but Jeannie’s DD, Vicki, makes great pie crusts!

The other day my youngest DD sent me a photo taken of her sitting on a log (what’s left of it) amongst ashes taking a break... it
was a heart breaking photo...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Got our christmas decorating almost done yesterday. Need some stakes and a string of lights for outside and then its complete. Also got the veggie garden ready for winter rest.

Rain in the forecast today. I wanted to go do some photography at the botanical garden I've not been since the flood from hurricane Harvey last year.

Danielle feel better.

Ashley so sorry for the snow and your sister sucking all the fun out of Christmas.

Kimberly, stay indoors away from all that toxic smoke. Not good for your situation.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello there

I went to the doctors Friday and he said I probably caught fil cold but not as bad as he had it he had to go in the hosptial for 2 days. my soar throat is gone but running noise and my voice sometimes sound werid. there was nothing he could give me. so I am taken it easy and hope this will go away here soon. no I haven't got a flu shot . well yesterday we went into town to the bank and to home deop to get some wood for all my project I am doing for everyone for Christmas that my husband going to help me and I need to get start on it. I think we are going to leave here Dec 22 to head to Vegas and then head to cail for Christmas. drop off fil at my husband aunt house and my husband brother can pick him up if he want him to come stay with him for Christmas.

thanks ann

hope everyone has a nice sunday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Morning all.... Thank you for all the hugs & support. Believe me they are needed and so appreciated!
I spent yesterday with my head & heart buried into making cards. Hubby came home and declared my office the "who the hell blew up a paper mill" room. Cracked me up until a looked around and realized how right he was! But I'm having fun and I'll clean up later!

Anna: Black ice scares me to death! Nasty stuff! Snow & ice you can deal with and expect. Not so on Black ice. Stay warm & cozy!!!
Ashley: my hubby is a "bah humbug Christmas" kind of person and I've learned to ignore his tirades! I hope you can too with your sister.
Cathe: Did Rum finally get his newspaper? I think it's sad that most people don't get them anymore---inc us! I also hate just giving money which seems so impersonal.
Cheryl: beautiful box! Glad to hear your hubby is doing well.
Denise: you have Christmas decorating done????? Holy cow! I haven't even thought about it except I'd like to do it before I leave for MN the 28th.

Have a Happy Sunday!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Home, grankiddos will be here shortly.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Friday night we had a big Thanksgiving Party at Girl Scouts. We invited all the parents to bring a dish from their culture to share with the kids at our meal...we had everything from American to Spanish to Mexican to Asian food. The kids got a taste of every culture. Though the biggest foods for my troop were all the different kinds of Mac and Cheese people brought LOL! Afterwards, we took five of our oldest girls to the movies to see the new "Fantastic Beasts" movie. They had so much fun! I saw the movie again on Saturday and noticed a bunch of glaring plot holes LOL! I wonder why JK Rowling went and ignored her own timelines....that's really annoying.

Cheryl- Glad to hear your husband's surgery went well!

Terry- I use to be a Christmas person but I'm not anymore. There's too much stress to buy "the perfect gift" from almost everyone in my family and that sucks the fun out of it. No on knows how to just politely say "thank you" and move along.

Denise- My mom WILL NOT HEAR of anything Christmas until December. She says the pumpkins need their time first.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

Ashley - Just waiting on someone to call and let me know what the fluid from his lungs revealed.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

I slept kind of late.
My eyes are still sandy.
Guess I go back on that allergy pill.

Terry- Hugs to you today especially.
Rum did get his newspaper pretty quickly.
I sure miss Toys R Us and Bergner ads. I get so mad at CEO's who didn't keep the stores up and running. Now there's a furniture store in Bergner's. .............every woman I know was hoping for a department store.

Denise- just hearing the word garden is so unreal up here.
Sure hope the botanical gardens came back after the hurricane.

Anna- Glad to hear you didn't loose power.
I love being retired. If the weather is bad, I stay home.
Black ice is so scary.
Now I'm worried about Nev driving home on Tuesday night.
She has to wait for a friend who's final isn't over unitl 7:00.

Cheryl- Hope the fluid report doesn't find anything it shouldn't.

Katy- I bet seeing the photo was eerie. It's mind boggling that so many people are missing. I was talking to my friend who lives in Huntington Beach and she was explaining why so many people in Paradise couldn't get out. She told me that in a fire, when the oxygen is gone, you car won't start! I hadn't heard that.

Danielle- Have you tried any over the counter meds for your cold?

Ashley- Leave it to you to find holes in the timeline. LOL But I'll tell ya things like that bug me too.

Guess I feel more awake now. Better go pull the sheets off the bed and get the wash going.

Have a good one.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good afternoon

well clean the bathroom today. now doing some laundry. walk the dogs and went to the gym. I been drink some hot tea that my mom said I should drink to help. we are hope to buy a new dishwasher after thanksgiving and hope they are on sale. we want one that will last awhile. my poor husband his tooth ache been hurt him so hopeful he can go see the dentist here because he been in pain and try some stuff to hopeful help little bit. I been work on stuff I am make a book hope turns out good for Christmas think of give it to my mom and put pic of Christmas this year.

cathe- no I haven't taken any over the counter meds for cold.

Terry- Hugs to you today especially.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Cathe, yes it was eerie seeing that photo. She sys the whole area looks like a war zone...

Cheryl, I hope the call you get for Karyol is good news. How’s he feeling?

Danielle, I hope you’re feeling better soon! Especially before Thanksgiving!

Terry, you’re in my heart today... (((hugs))) to you!

This morning my DD sent me another photo from the Camp Fire Area... of two ponies her fire crew came upon in the ashes and burned out trees.. she sent the photo via a group chat to me and her two sisters.. between her and her sister’s Kelly, they were able to contact a local animal rescue site, called Cowboy 911 via FB and phone calls. With Jordan providing the area where the ponies were located, the ponies were picked up and rescued....❤️

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

Those fires, so horrid.

Yeh 99 percent finished with christmas. There was no other weekend free. Ashley, I love my fall decor too. It was sad to take it down. Sadie kept saying oooo. It was so cute. Cooper was beside himself with happiness.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Hi! Worked today in the windowless lab and there was some kind of issue where the air conditioning was on for part of the day. I sat with my hoodie and jacket under my lab coat trying to keep warm. That room has some very bad heating and cooling issues. No matter how many times they fix the thermostat, there are still problems! My mom and I also went to pick up our Girl Scout cookie paperwork because it's that time of the year...Cookies are my least favorite Girl Scout thing!

Cheryl- I hope the results from his pleural fluid are good! I always think about the patients when I'm doing fluids (or any area really) and how what I find makes the patients feel a certain way.

Cathe- The first time I saw the movie I was very "OH SHINY!" When I saw it the second time, there were a lot of holes...the biggest one is that they had Dumbledore teaching (the wrong subject, mind you) at the same time Professor McGongall was teaching at Hogwarts. Except, for that two work, McGongall would have had to have been negative eight years old when she started teaching!

Terry- Thinking about you and sending virtual hugs!

Katy- Those fires are terrible and the animal pictures just crush me.

Denise- My mom will probably concede and take down the pumpkins when I have a weekend off from work and can help her.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning girlfriends!!

Katy- What a nice warm fuzzy feeling I have now, since hearing the ponies were rescued. Thanks for sharing.
The photos of Paradise are unbelievable. So sad to see everything in ashes.

Rum was pouring our morning coffee and yelled "come here, help me"..........my coffee mug was leaking. It was my Devil's Lake mug and it had a big crack in it. He said he heard the crack. I grabbed towels and wash clothes so it wouldn't spill onto the floor. So now I have a load of towels in the washer.

Denise- You sure turned on the Christmas shopping! Did you find most things in the stores or online?
I really dislike online shopping.

My DWTS fans.........what do you think of who the winner is?
I was shocked and the best dancer did not win. jmo

Ashley- I wouldn't want to deal with the cookie sales either. Seems like the local troupe doesn't get to keep enough of the money.

Terry- I saw the photos of Abby on FB. She sure was cute.

I want to put up Christmas stuff so badly, but I'll wait til after turkey day. Kids can't come til Dec. 3 to put up the tree.

Have a good day everyone.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Morning

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Morning!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies!!! Thank you so much for the hugs and thoughts. It was a hard thing to do yesterday but it also gave her freedom of hurt and pain. I still cry every now and then and so does Steve but that's natural and will soon taper off.

I buried myself the last few days into card making! I have 5 done of one design, 3 of a second design, 12 of a third (of which you all get), and there's 1 last one that I will make a few of. All have to be done by the 28th since I'm leaving. How's everyone else doing on their cards?

DWTS---I am so upset with them this time. I'd love love love to see the numbers. Cannot believe someone with no talent and such low scores won. Ridiculous!! Grrrr……

What a wonderful story and thing your daughters did Katy!! Every single day we see or hear stories like that. Such a terrible thing that happened down there. CA governor is IMHO a jerk. All the news about his stupid decisions on forest management piss me off. Sorry...don't want to offend anyone.
Did you hear Kim Kardashian hired her own firefighters to keep her mansion safe? Jeeezzzz…..

How fun for the kids Denise---and fun for you too! I sure did cherish those days and I miss them now! I guess I'm making Chirstmas dinner this year. Somehow my Thai DIL now thinks of herself as the matriarch of the entire family. Getting to be a tad bit annoying with her making all these decisions that affect us all.

We may have BFF's oldest (45 yo) son with us tonight again so I need to get a little housework & laundry done.

Hugs and love to you all---who would have thought 20 yr ago that some of my dearest friends exist in Cyber space!! I am most grateful for you all....

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

hello and good morning

my husband had to get a root cancel for the tooth that was bug him a lot. well I am feel little better. well today go to the gym and then take dogs for a walk. well my husband has Friday off so we are going into boise to get the turck oil change and other stuff on the turck. we need to get the turck stuff like mat in the back padding for the dogs . we have to get this done before you we go to cailforna for Christmas time. I can't Waite I get to see my nephew that are growing so fast I miss them a lot.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Hi ladies. I wanted to stop in and wish every one a happy thanksgiving. I hope you all have fun plans.

Dh had a fun visit with ds. Thanks for asking.

It is painful to sit at my computer or scrap table as i messed my back up pretty good. Im moving around pretty slow right now.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to andrea m

Andrea - Hope you get to feeling better.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi...so my dad is in the emergency room and has been since the middle of the afternoon. He went to the doctor's today and his EKG was weird so he got sent to the ER. They're saying he has atrial fibrillation but they can't do anything for him until his pulmonologist gets there...and he's on vacation and won't be back until tomorrow. My mom is with him and I'm at home with my grandmother (she can't be alone...sometimes she forgets to turn the gas off or to lock the door).

Cathe- While I'm glad for the pro who won (she's a favorite in my house), I'm a bit shocked anyway. I was hoping the girl from Harry Potter and Keo were going to win because...um...well, I'm a Harry Potter fan LOL!

Terry- My mom was asking me the other day if I would be getting cards again from my "friends in the computer." I actually have more friends on here than I do in the real world and I'm thankful for each and every one of you!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Terry, you have been on my mind. It is so hard to let a fur baby go. Been there done that three times so I understand the pain and tears. Can't wait to see your cards. I heard on the news about Kim Kardashian hiring her own firefighters. Money talks right?

Andrea, hope your back is doing better today. Did you fall or do too much heavy lifting?

Ashley, how's your dad doing? My Dad has afib also.

I have been busy with a heritage project for my Mom. It has taken up all of my free time but we are about to wind down this project. Thank goodness! I am having the family over for Thanksgiving this year. Sadly I am at work now and have to work on Black Friday as well. So it is rush, rush, rush.

I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I will check in later in the weekend.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Ashley my dad had afib too, I pray they can help your dad with meds.

Anna my kids have to work today and Friday too. My 2 son in laws both work on Thanksgiving.

I have cards for yall finished and a start on everyone else's. I just need 5 or 6 more. What I haven't done is any shopping except for my mom, I have a gift for her.

Andrea hope your back gets much better real soon!

Danielle, how is your cold? Better?

I too am so grateful for your friendship. This is a wonderful group of most excellent friends.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello there

well I been vacum the house move everything a d clean the base boards. I found my husband glass that is his old ones that we couldn't find it was under the green chair in are bedroom and I found my glass in the family room under my couch. so then I went and vacuum fil bed room and look like he spill little on the carpet when I was doing it I think it was his coffee . so I had to use my carpet clean to clean that up. he shake a lot. I rather him drink his coffee in the kitchen much easy to clean. so I got that spot off the carpet. my husband has to work lately tonight see the guy that work night but that not until 6 pm and then head home. my husband has Friday off which is good seen we have to go into boise to get the turck oil change and I don't know if they are going to fix the seat and another think they have to fix. so we will see what happens. i am done with cards i just use the christmas cards that i have already done.

Denise- i am feel little better my noise is still running but i been try to drink hot tea at night to help. thanks for asking

hope everyone has a great thanksgiving

Edited by southern lady on 11-21-18 10:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Happy Thanksgiving all! I kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a bit, we have been traveling and have been in four states in four days... crazy but fun. Today we are at the Cole compound awaiting snow and the niece and her beau and Ed the dog for Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. I'm sitting at the bar in the kitchen watching my husband make bread, he's happy and in his element. Me? I need to get my crafty stuff out and work on some stuff... it's hard to get your mojo on when you're away from your dedicated craft space. I guess that's why I have a hard time with crops and the like.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Thank you all the feed back for my wreath. I brought it with me to Idaho to find an accent piece for it. Irony, I found it in JoAnne Fabric... haha.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Thank you all the feed back for my wreath. I brought it with me to Idaho to find an accent piece for it. Irony, I found it in JoAnne Fabric... haha.

where in Idaho are you at?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good evening!! I have had the kids all day. Now, I am working on my dishes for tomorrow. I will be back later.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Idaho Falls. We're leaving on Saturday. However, we are planning on moving here, just not sure when, probably in a couple of years.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Cheryl, what are you making.... I'm at my brother in law's place in Idaho.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Kimberly - Pumpkin roll, deviled eggs. Tomorrow I will make my hash brown casserole before we go to my mother's house so it will be hot.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

A few projects I have been working on:

Christmas Angel Tag Swap for Carri By Cdjohnson

Shirt for Zeke By Cdjohnson

THANKFUL turkey shirt for Zoey By Cdjohnson

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

CJ.... cuuute!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I'd send a cute clip art but I don't know how.
Maybe later one of the grandkids can instruct me. LOL

Have a great day!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Andrea sure hope you back is better.

I haven't started my Christmas cards!!!!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I've been eyeing that pumpkin pie that is waiting for dinner tonight and so far my will power is winning. Only 6 more hours!!!

Andrea: I'm so so sorry you hurt your back. Back pain is debilitating! Did you fall or twist wrong? Hope you feel better soon!
Anna: It's awful to have to work both days and cook dinner for a houseful!! What is the heritage project you've been working on? I remember you were asking for family tree samples.
Ashley: OMG...I hope your father is ok!!! There isn't any other pulmonologist that can see him? Hoping you can go see him too.
Cathe: I'm not sure how my DIL is going to react when I bring the pumpkin pie & whip cream. She said she was doing a chocolate fondue for dessert. Steve wants pie!!! And my dr said no more choc for me due to stomach issues! Oh boy....
Cheryl: adorable tees for the kids! Congrats on your great run time in the Turkey Trot!
Danielle: If your FIL shakes and spills coffee you do need to say something to him about staying in the kitchen. Who drinks coffee in their bedrooms?
Denise: That's too bad that your sons work today! I know there are jobs tho that don't take holiday breaks. I haven't shopped for xmas either. Haven't been in the mood yet!
Katy: hope you will be having a great time with Michael's family! How did the pies come out?
Kimberly: enjoy your trip.

I am very thankful for you all....please stay safe, warm, and happy today!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Happy Thanksgiving

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Is everyone out shopping or just tired and not checked in yet this morning?????

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

I worked last night so I am just now up and about. I am working on laundry and Christmas presents. No Black Friday shopping for me. I don't like the crowds and waiting in line.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to cdjohnson

I went out with the hubby and my brother in law today.. I was going to go with my SIL and my niece, but I kind of feel like a third wheel around them. I'm just totally sapped of energy to do anything. Trying to get some ideas together for my hubby for Christmas... other than that, we're planning on hitting the road tomorrow... not soon enough. I miss my bed, and being able to drive...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Just busy cleaning house and laundry today. No shopping.

Twins birthday party this Sunday they are 32 this year. My babies are making me old. Their sister is almost 10 years older. She is really making me old. Lol

We leave Monday for Missouri, praying for NO freezing rain rain or snow. Don't want to drive in it.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to rockmom

Cathe, neither have I, in regards to Christmas cards. I just brought my Bible journaling stuff with me here on vacay, and I haven't even touched that either. When I get home, however, I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in Christmas card making.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Denise - Prayers for good traveling weather!!

Kimberly - Men are so hard to buy for at Christmas. My husband's birthday is December 4 and he says he needs nothing. I will at least take him out to dinner but would like to get him something even if it small.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics