Username Post: Holiday Childhood Challenge - Due Dec 31st        (Topic#1675193)
c mom go
Queen
c mom go

'Tis the season everyone! It is that time of year to see if you have been naughty or nice There are extra options this round so you have an extra chance to win Plus the prize value has increased to $10 and has changed to a gift certificate to here, Scrapbook.com!!!

You can scrap one option or do all options. Just make sure you are under the age of 20 for it to count

Option 1: is to share/scrap an important memory of your childhood. Some examples/ideas would be: some of your firsts like your first steps, the first time you swam, first day of school, when you rode a bike without training wheels, etc. How about a day you moved to a new house? A favorite toy that went everywhere with you? First boyfriend/girlfriend? Etc. Pair up the memory with a photo(s) of you as a child and share the story behind it.

Option 2: Scrap a picture(s) of you celebrating Thanksgiving. Or a photo of you with your family (on Thanksgiving or any other type of occasion).

Option 3: Scrap a photo of you around/on Christmas/Hanukah in any type of way you celebrate the holiday.

Bonus Option 1: Scrap of photo of you being extra nice or even being a little bit naughty And please share with us the story behind it.

Bonus Option 2: It is also the season to share traditions you had as a child for the holidays. Use a photo of you involved in that tradition And please share what that tradition is and if you still do it to this day.

Rules:
1. No signups necessary.
2. Must be a new layout dated from November 1- December 31, 2018.
3. Digital layouts and projects are welcome.
4. You can combine this with other challenges.
5. You are allowed to do one entry per category. With the total amount of 5 Entries allowed.
6. Please allow public embedding so I can share your layout on the front page.
7. Spread the love on each other's pages.
8. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will receive a $10 gift certificate for Scrapbook.com from me.

Entries:

1. Christmas Past By Sewflake

2. Back to School Memories By Sewflake

3. Learn-Grow By Sewflake

Edited by c mom go on 11-08-18 10:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to c mom go

This could be fun, I even found a couple of pictures!
Now we'll see if anything gets done!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to Sewflake

I will definitely try!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Scrapanda

Here is one with my mom holding me on Christmas Day.
It seems to be what most of the photos are like back then.
At least mom wrote the date and occasion on the back.
I could not even begin to tell you where we were.

Option #3
Christmas Past By Sewflake

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

Going to town on these childhood pages, now that I "found" my pictures again!!

Back to School Memories By Sewflake

I think this is the beginning of the school year that turned out to have bad memories for me..the journaling will be hidden.

c mom go
Queen
c mom go
In response to Sewflake

Dangggg C Sharon Go!!!! I am loving the creativity and designs you are putting into your childhood pages. I hope you found more photos to continue sharing. Bring it girl!!!!

savvy scrapper amie
Governor
savvy scrapper amie
In response to c mom go

I'm hopeful!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to savvy scrapper amie

Oh yes, I have a one more at least... I will have to look around for others.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

My last for a few days.....

Learn-Grow By Sewflake

c mom go
Queen
c mom go
In response to Sewflake

Hey Sharon since you already used Option 1 for the childhood challenge I will use this page as a family photo toward Option 2 since the entries are one per category...if that works for you (or maybe you already intended that)? You rock at getting these pages done! You are on fire!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to c mom go

That is fine Cheryl thank you, sorry I did not notice...if it fits #2 - I will go with that.
I will have to hunt around to see if I have anything that will work for the bonus options. The pickings are a little slim.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics