Username Post: DCWV The Luxe Suite Stack Limited Edition        (Topic#1675313)
New Kid On the Block

Hello everyone,

Do you remember the gold foil paper stacks by DCWV.

I cannot believe it that a few packs out there are still available for sale. I made so many projects with these stacks and each one of them turned out to be a jaw dropper.

If any of you are interested you can find them here. Probably the last ones left on the market.

I loved these papers so much and I thought I would share this rare find with everyone else.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273593492207

don1
don1 
Pro
don1
  • don1 on 12-04-18 10:10 AM
In response to Laceandpearls

$200? Scrapbook supplies as a long-term investment, what a concept. We may want to re-think our purging.

New Kid On the Block
In response to don1

It's not my listing. I just saw it and I remembered how much I loved these papers and I thought to share with the community.

I saw once on ebay one of those WRMM corner chompers that was also discontinued and went for $110 compared to $20 when it was originally released to the market.

Edited by Laceandpearls on 12-04-18 01:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Laceandpearls

I just had to go see for myself at that price... who knew I could fund my old age with my scrap supplies!!!
I don't have 5 stacks of one type of paper tho... that is a little pricey still but who knows, if we keep it another - however many years - the price could quadruple for us too!

Thanks for posting, it was fun to look and did not cost a thing!

Resident
In response to Sewflake

You are funny :-)

You will never know maybe one day our crafting items will be considered antique :-)

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sewflake

I agree with Sewflake and SandieGeek.

You guys made me laugh so hard :-)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics