Username Post: Graphic 45        (Topic#1675337)
tammyjordan
New Kid On the Block
tammyjordan

I just discovered Graphic 45 line while watching a YouTube video. (Yes, I have apparently been living under a rock.) Im now obsessed. My next project is going to be making a recipe book. They HAD a collection called “Home Sweet Home” which is apparently retired. I can find it some on eBay for $$$. Would any of you ladies/gents have the collection and want to sell it? Or just any of it you would like to sell?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to tammyjordan

I think G45 could make a profit if they brought back old paper lines!!!
I do not have that collections but on rare occasions they do have "classic" collections they sell.
I think they are pretty pricey too!!

Good luck in your search!

don1
don1 
Pro
don1
  • don1 on 12-23-18 01:25 PM
In response to Sewflake

I really like g45 for a lot of projects, but not for scrapping. What part do you cover up? I don't use it for dimensional projects because the back will be upside down.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to don1

Try Amazon or Tuesday Morning, I love G45 but like don 1 said you do have to be careful with the direction of the pattern.. Sometimes they do bring back discontinued patterns.

Edited by southgirl on 12-29-18 09:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cinderella4282
Guru
cinderella4282
In response to southgirl

Check Echo Park as well.....they have some “down home” collections that could still be in print. And yes - Graphic 45 is amazing!!! I am obsessed as well.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to cinderella4282

I would try eBay. I just bought some old Basic grey paper packs.
Good Luck and LOL about "living under a rock".

CrimsonMama
Governor
CrimsonMama
In response to tammyjordan

Hello Tammy,

Graphic 45 is re-releasing their older designs in “DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITIONS. I was late to the G45 party myself and missed A Proper Gentleman. They just released it and of course I immediately purchased it. So I predict this collection will also be released just have no idea when.

I also have collected quite a bunch of discontinued G45 from Tuesday Morning. If you are interested in other G45 it is a savings but you probably won’t find the chipboard and the entire collection.

Ebay finds are usually pricey.

Are you interested in G45 in general or just that particular release?

Vicki

Edited by CrimsonMama on 01-07-19 12:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics