Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: 2019 Volume Challenge        (Topic#1675349)
julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SusanneG

First one even bashed out some old Bo Bunny Zoology paper.

January 31 Day Challenge Day 3 Use a Sketch By Julie101

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to julie101

Oh Henri! Reading your description of your symptoms veins was the first thing that popped into mind and I'm a physio - not an orthopaedic surgeon! Shame on them for not picking up on it sooner! Glad you got some relief though finally!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapanda

Thanks Amanda - you would think after 2 family doctors and 2 orthopedic doctors they sent me to someone would have thought to check the veins when I told them the pain was BEHIND my knee.

At least it is fixed now and the orthopedic issues are very minor now. I am just thrilled with the results.

I've never heard what you did. Please tell me more about what you do - sounds interesting!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

32 - Sea Day & Laundry Story By Henri Jean

33 - Laundry Story By Henri Jean

33 (both sides) - Sea day & Laundry Story By Henri Jean

34 - Golfito, Costa Rica Port Intro Page By Henri Jean

35 Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

35 (both sides) Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn
In response to SusanneG

here is another one from me.
haven't been able to keep up this past week, but next
week will be better as only working second job on the
weekends

Sunshine By Toni-n-tn

tfl

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to toni-n-tn

oh Toni you are still doing 2 jobs? My goodness girl.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Can I ask everyone a question?

I'm thinking of opening up the Hoarders challenge again, though I can promise I won't be as incredibly active as I used to be... would anyone be interested? And not mind having a semi-absent host?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

hi Sonja - sure - I mean everyone here lets me be a semi-absent host

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Thanks Tammy! You're certainly more active than I am these days! Life just gets in the way! lol

And I'm ACU to here on love though idk if I'll be able to give that much love as the months pass....

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to SonjaC

Hi Sonja - Tammy is an awesome host and we all know she is here when she can be and we just love having her here and wouldn't give her up as our host for anything.

Your challenge will feel that way about you and appreciate what you are doing.

I have gotten rid of most of my scrapping stuff, not hoarding anything. I have a good amount of cardstock and all my punches and some things, but I turned loose of everything I was hoarding already.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

36 - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

37 - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

37 (both sides) - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

38 - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

39 - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

39 (both Sides) - Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

awww I am blushing - thank you Henri.

it is okay Sonja - just do what you can.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Can I ask everyone a question?

I'm thinking of opening up the Hoarders challenge again, though I can promise I won't be as incredibly active as I used to be... would anyone be interested? And not mind having a semi-absent host?

Sonja, I would love it. I need to use up some of my old stuff so I can buy new stuff!!!

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Good morning all,

DH had a good day yesterday but this morning, not so much. I sure wish I could figure out what the heck his body wants or doesn't want. Grrrrr! We went to a new antique shop yesterday and I got the coolest Southern architecture book. It is giving lots of new places to go explore and reminds me of ones we have been to.

I am hoping if DH doesn't need me, to post a few. Wish me luck.

ACU to here.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

Sonja, A Hoarder's challenge sounds wonderful. My problem is trying to keep up with challenges in general so I'd join but be a semi-absent participant. I'd say we are perfect for each other!
I'm more of a "once a month" scrapper because of my schedule but hopefully once my classes are done, I'll have more free time to participate.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to gluemore girl

I got pretty papers today! Yay now I just need to find me some adhesive and some time from unpacking. I got this one collection called Passport from Carta Bella and on one of the 6 x 4 cards there is a section of the map of Florida (Ocala is on it!)

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Oh Sonja. I love the hoarder's challenge...I was just looking for the new one a few minutes ago. I love seeing all the old supplies being used in new and creative ways. I especially loved it when we had the challenges to use up different things, like transparencies, ribbon/fiber, metal embellies, and stuff. It always gets me thinking outside of the box. Plus I have a ton of old stuff so being challenged to use it is always fun.

I have been scrapping a ton this year already but haven't had a chance to upload anything...maybe I will do that tonight.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to godschild94

Oh my gosh Tammy - I can't believe you found Ocala on the Carta Bella map! That is cool - I have to check that out!

Can't wait to see your new creations Janeen!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

40 Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

41 Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

41 (both sides) Golfito, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

42 Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

43 Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

43 (both sides) Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Yippee! Only 144 more to go!!!

North Beach, FL By Pink Spoonbill

Port Area at Grand Turks By Pink Spoonbill

Favorite Christmas Cards of 2018 By Pink Spoonbill

Have a blessed Sunday.

Edited by Pink Spoonbill on 01-13-19 10:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pennguins
Veteran
pennguins
In response to SusanneG

I've been scrapping today (and probably will while the football games are on). I have these 4 completed bringing my year total to 22 pages.
Feeding the Ducks By Pennguins

Hersheypark Happy By Pennguins

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to pennguins

look at you go Connie!

Terri - you made me laugh right out loud.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Stopping in with my first batch of pages and my totals. I have been super motivated by how much I got done last year and I have been on a roll! 20/160 =13%

Let's Explore By Godschild94

Everyday You By Godschild94

Pretzel Making Adventure By Godschild94

Canal Days By Godschild94

Off to Neverland By Godschild94

Easter Baby By Godschild94

Africa - Disney's Animal Kingdom By Godschild94

8-20. Completed December Daily pages. I probably won't end up uploading these to the gallery, so I'm counting them now. I still have about 7 to finish....just haven't had the motivation!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

44 Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

45 Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

45 (both sides) Quepos, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

46 Puntarenas, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

47 Puntarenas, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

47 (both sides) Puntarenas, Costa Rica By Henri Jean

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Sprinkled some live. Will be back to get ACU.

Sonja, every thing I have is hoarded, since I hardly have time to scrap. I don’t know why I bother to buy new stuff.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to t-towngirl

because they are purty and are wonderful....oh look pretty dies!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

48 - Sea Day 9-20-2018 By Henri Jean

49 - Sea Day By Henri Jean

49 - Sea Day & Cruise Trivia By Henri Jean

50 - Crossing the Equator By Henri Jean

51 Crossing the Equator By Henri Jean

51 (both sides) Crossing the Equator By Henri Jean

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn

oh, it looks like there has been some scrappin' going on
I'll be back later/tomorrow to lay on some love.

here is another one from me:

absolutely adorable By Toni-n-tn

tfl,

SusanneG
Idol
SusanneG
In response to toni-n-tn

number 4 and 5

Through the clouds By SusanneG

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to gluemore girl

• gluemore girl Said:
Sonja, A Hoarder's challenge sounds wonderful. My problem is trying to keep up with challenges in general so I'd join but be a semi-absent participant. I'd say we are perfect for each other!
I'm more of a "once a month" scrapper because of my schedule but hopefully once my classes are done, I'll have more free time to participate.

Ha Maria! Totally perfect!
I'm the same kind of scrapper when I get to scrap. I usually set aside one day or half a day when I can to craft, but lately even that's been really hard to do! I'm optimistic my planned day this month will pan out!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• godschild94 Said:
Oh Sonja. I love the hoarder's challenge...I was just looking for the new one a few minutes ago. I love seeing all the old supplies being used in new and creative ways. I especially loved it when we had the challenges to use up different things, like transparencies, ribbon/fiber, metal embellies, and stuff. It always gets me thinking outside of the box. Plus I have a ton of old stuff so being challenged to use it is always fun.

I have been scrapping a ton this year already but haven't had a chance to upload anything...maybe I will do that tonight.

Yaaay Janeen! Glad you enjoy the challenge! THat's exactly why I add the little twists - to motivate myself! Unfortunately it hasn't worked much last Fall, but I'm hopeful for this year!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
because they are purty and are wonderful....oh look pretty dies!

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill
In response to SonjaC

Hello Everyone.

Sorry for the absence. Still working though DH's episode. We have been to doctors and then, had dentist appointments for each of us. Keep your fingers crossed. He has had two good days. I pray we are almost done with this mess.

I finished cleaning my house and he is napping so I guess I get to scrap for a little while.

Tammy, glad I could make you smile.

Sonja, is your challenge up? I missed it in all the confusion. I will go right now and find it. Does it count if I used Henri's hoarded stuff? Hahaha!!!

Henri, you have posting so many cruise layout in the Caribbean. You are making me want to go!!! I love the Caribbean and especially Costa Rica.

Janeen, I think you found my creativity. Give it back! Hahaha!

Well I am off to try to scrap. Have a wonderful day. For the US working people...one day for a three day holiday!!!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I keep forgetting Monday is a holiday because I have a doctor appointment Monday at 10:45. Checkup up for the vein ablation they did today. Tired of this - one more ablation treatment and I'm done unless I decide after a while that I want cosmetic surgery to go with it. Depends on what the veins look like after the ablated veins have a chance to dissolve. It may be fine, but if it is still unsightly, I want to fix them while we are getting all the work done.

No other news here.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Usually I do a few pages of a new album to get the feel for what I'm doing but this one, I started with the title page. I used a gold and orange photo I took of a Tahitian sunset. I love the picture, but everything else in the album is in greens and blues and the Tahitian Sunset bothered me more every time I looked at it so I re-did it so it flows a little better with the book.

This goes on the back cover. And it is the first page inside. However, the page opposite it was the green water background I've been using and they looked awful side by side. I didn't want to start my album with two pages that I hated side-by-side by loved individually.

So I used the same picture for the second page (itinerary page that I used for the title page so it flows. Now I am happier with it.

And since the green water background pages start on the next page, they aren't side-by-side and glaringly clashing.

This is title page (left side) of the old one. I changed in the gallery to the new pictures with no problem, but can't link it from the gallery here without it reverting to the old one. Very strange. If I look at it in my gallery, its the new one.

6a South Pacific Adventure Part 1 By Henri Jean

This is the old page page 1 which goes on the right side of the title page above: Once again, in the gallery thumbnails, its the new one but when I link it here, it reverts back to the old one.

7 Cruise Itinerary By Henri Jean

Here is the new title page and page one - which works fine in the gallery: and when I link it here, I get the new one. Actually, this is good because you can see the individual pages of how it was and how it doesn't go together and on the double, you can see the way It is now.

1 (both sides) title page and page 1 together By Henri Jean

Edited by Henri Jean on 01-17-19 04:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

52 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

53 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

53 (both sides) - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn
In response to SonjaC

I didn't get all of them yet, but got quite a few of them.
Beautiful work, girls!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to toni-n-tn

I am getting so inspired, even with my very sore hands but my room is coming along and I should be able to do somethng hopefully this month!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Haven't seen a Tammy layout in a long time, but ready for one when your hands are better!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

you are so sweet. We are working through the stuff and I am purging some stuff as we go and put it all away.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• Pink Spoonbill Said:

Sonja, is your challenge up? I missed it in all the confusion. I will go right now and find it. Does it count if I used Henri's hoarded stuff? Hahaha!!!

Yes ma'am! It's up and running and I'm totally not judgy on who's hoarded stuff you use! LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Ooo Tammy are you revamping your craft space? Pix pix pix! I need motivation and inspiration!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to SonjaC

More of Ecuador from the hop-on hop-off bus;

54 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

55 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

55 ( both sides) Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

56 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

57 - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

57 (both sides) - Guayaquil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Sonja, we moved to a house between Christmas and New Years so i will have a craft space - we are setting it up and unpacking ll my boxes and going through my hoarded stuff wondering why I kep tsome of it - I have table already booked for a craft sale in April and a lot is going in that storage bin

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

58 - Guiyauil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

59 - Guiyauil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

59 (both sides) - Guiyauil, Ecuador By Henri Jean

60 - On the Ship By Henri Jean

61 - Cruise Trivia By Henri Jean

61 - (both sides) - On the ship and Cruise Trivia By Henri Jean

julie101
Diva
julie101

Just one to share.

Meow By Julie101

pennguins
Veteran
pennguins
In response to julie101

I've been waiting for "Harper" do DO something but all we got was rain. Which will freeze tonight when the polar vortex arrives! So I didn't photograph all my pages but here are pages 30 and 31 for the year.

Great Smokies Mountain Farm Museum By Pennguins

Pro
In response to pennguins

I have completed 11/150 so far this month.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to ArtsyLC

Hi all!

Back from our trip to Hawaii! We had a fabulous time and I have a ton of photos to scrap! (Not that I don't have twenty tons of photos already to scrap at home!) I am hoping to get them printed sometime this week.

Henri - yes definitely when you told them all the pain was behind the knees that should have been their first clue! Arthritic pain is never really there! I am a physio - which is the same as a physical therapist!
In September I just started as manager of our clinic which is nice but some of my client care time is now taken up with admin stuff, which is ok because I like that kind of stuff too.

Sonja - I am off to look for the hoarders challenge - always one of my favourites!

Terri - I saw my first in person spoonbill on our trip! He turned before I could get a good photo though and wouldn't look at me again!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapanda

I bet you had a wonderful time in Hawaii - We love it there. We have a very very very small business there that requires about a month every year that we be there. No complaints from me!

One year we had to go twice for a month.

pennguins
Veteran
pennguins

Worked on a few more this afternoon and evening (and I'm off for the holiday tomorrow so I hope to get more done!) This brings my total to 39 for the month.
Clingman's Dome By Pennguins

Hallowed Ground By Pennguins

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to pennguins

Happy Monday everyone!

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

EasterBunny gifts 1&2 of 52 By T-towngirl

My first two for the year. Will be back to sprinkle some love.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

62 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

63 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

63 (Both Sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

64 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

65 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

65 (both sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

One I did before our trip
Day 8 By Scrapanda

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapanda

66 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

67 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

67 (both sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

68 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

69 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

69 (both sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

ACU ladies!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

The boys By Scrapanda

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Scrapanda

Hi everyone,

Well this is the day we find out it we can go on our BIG cruise to Macchu Picchu. DH has been very sick but is getting better everyday. The doctor will evaluate him this morning and tell us if we can go. Keep your fingers and toes crossed and if you believe, a little prayer.

Everyone is doing such wonderful work this year. I am impressed with the creativity and talent. I have never made so many favorites before. Lots of lifting and inspiration. Thanks everyone and keep it up.

Amanda, where did you see the spoonbill? I'm jealous. Hahaha!

Well I'm off. We have company coming this morning. Have a wonderful day.

ACU!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh Terri - everything crossed and a prayer or six! I so hope you get to go - that is so on my bucket list.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Got everything crossed I can cross even my eyes, with a few prayers thrown in.

Your trip is truly going to be a dream trip. I've never been to Machu Pichu and Bill has been twice. Just not fair.

You asked about the dark spot in the lower right picture of one of my layouts I posted most recently (about 2 or 3 posts up on here). Yes, the black square is actually there. Seems like it was some kind of equipment added by the people who preserved it - maybe lighting, or some other type of equipment. Looked kind of funny up there but I guess they had their reasons.

Bill's birthday is today and we are starting it with a trip to the doctor for me to see how my last ablation went - which means another ultra sound. Been getting 2 a week but I think I only have one more ablation left but it is a small section on each lower leg.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Thanks Henri. Wish Bill a very Happy Birthday. Hope the doctor says you are looking marvelous!!!

Here is probably the last one for me this month if we go on the cruise.

Sailing Into San JUan Bay, PR By Pink Spoonbill

Have a great day.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Birthday to Bill! And hope all goes well today.
I had my dental surgery today and all is good - I will be sore for a few days but that is nothing really.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Terri - hope you guys get the green light to go! The spoonbill was in the Honolulu zoo area!

Happy birthday to Bill!

Glad your dental surgery went well Tammy!

I'm hoping to get lots of scrapping done this weekend - we are supposed to get a big snow storm so a good excuse to stay in!

Dropping off these two:

The Wooden Monkey By Scrapanda

#13 & 14
Public Gardens By Scrapanda

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Scrapanda

Hi everyone,

Well the doctor gave Tom a bag of (legal) drugs and clearance to go!!! We are so excited. So since we didn't think we were going, we are incredibly behind. So the packing and shopping begins.

I probably won't be on until we come back in March. I will catch up then.

Be kind to one another and have a great Spring.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

So excited for you Terri! What a trip of a lifetime it will be!

I'm sure we will be texting but in case I forget to tell you - say hello to Machu Pichu for me - and tell her I will be there someday. I hope!

When do you leave?

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Flowers at the Public Gardens in Halifax By Scrapanda

Goofballs By Scrapanda

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapanda

70 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

71 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

71 (both sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

72 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

73 Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

73 (both sides) Salaverry, Peru By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh how lucky - enjoy Terri and Tom!
Henri - you have been so close too! I know it really is quite a distance from Lima but still at least you have been to Peru!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

We have been pretty close Tammy, but every time, say, "Next time we will go to Machu Pichu".

I think we will eventually go but since Bill has been twice (and thinks its amazing), he would be happy to see it again but not keen on prices to go there for the 3rd time.

We were talking last night and he said if he had never been before, he would be willing to do it in a heartbeat.

I think we will end up there some day and he does too. However, Terri shared her plans with me, and they are really doing it up right - first class all the way.

If we go, it will be more of a cutting corners budget-wise and I'd much rather see it the way Terri is. Instead of the 3-star hotel, they are getting the 5-star. They will get 2 hours on the site and now you can only get 1 hour - they made that deadline. They will have plenty of time is Kusco which Bill said is very much worth seeing.

If we go, we will go by freighter - Terri is going by luxury liner - to make a comparison. Lucky Terri!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Machu Pichu is on the list of a place I really want to go! Hopefully someday.

Here are some pages I'm working on when DS's jazz band when to the Jazz festival in Roochester, NY:

Rochester NY By Autumngold

Erie Canal By Autumngold

Pittsford, NY By Autumngold

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn
In response to autumngold

here is number 100 for me... 99 more to go.

Happy New Year By Toni-n-tn

tfl,

NuttyScraps
Idol
NuttyScraps
In response to toni-n-tn

Here's number one for me.
And guys, I'm super excited to have this one done. I've wanted to get back to scrapping for quite a while, now, but the bumps of life got in the way. Lots of those bumps are still around, which is why I'm super glad to have accomplished the scrapping despite them!!

{kitties] By NuttyScraps

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to NuttyScraps

74 - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

75 - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

75 (both sides) - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

76 - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

77 - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

78 - General San Martin, Peru By Henri Jean

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Hello ladies! Just dropping off some layouts to share. I took a sick day today because I was feeling lousy but I am feeling much better so I am trying to be productive down here in the scraproom. With all the snow lately I have been super busy and have been completing tons of layouts. Here's what I've been working on....

33/160 -21% I am way ahead of my goal. I know this is a lot...I will try to be more dilligent with my uploading from now on.

What Fun! By Godschild94

Living with the Land By Godschild94

Celebrate: Family Time By Godschild94

Let's Bowl 2013 By Godschild94

Celebrate By Godschild94

Time to Play By Godschild94

This Moment By Godschild94

You & Me - Happy By Godschild94

29-33. More December Daily layouts...I only have the title page and cover to finish.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

78 - Sea Days By Henri Jean

79 Sea Days By Henri Jean

79 (both sides) - Sea Days By Henri Jean

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Silly Santas. 3/52 By T-towngirl

I was so tired last night, working in a not very well lit room, on black paper, was not a good idea. This morning when I took the picture, I saw how crooked my diamonds were, but I am not going to worry about it. It's done.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Three more - this brings me to 21 done
I'm wearing my heart like a crown By Scrapanda

Storybook Circus By Scrapanda

Crazy In Love By Scrapanda

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl
In response to Scrapanda

Safe travels Terri!

Amanda, how do you have time to work, take care of two little ones and scrap? Tell me, I want to know. I need more scraping time.

ACU ladies!

SusanneG
Idol
SusanneG

Here another one from me

Husband and wife By SusanneG

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

• t-towngirl Said:
Safe travels Terri!

Amanda, how do you have time to work, take care of two little ones and scrap? Tell me, I want to know. I need more scraping time.

ACU ladies!

We are lucky that our littles are still young enough they go to bed around 8pm and they go to bed fairly quickly and painlessly! So usually after bed time for them is my scrap time for a couple of hours!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Scrapanda

Here are two more:

Erie Canal By Autumngold

Erie Canal By Autumngold

SusanneG
Idol
SusanneG

Here are 2 more:

Our story By SusanneG

siblings By SusanneG

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to SusanneG

Here are a few more from the Erie Canal:

Erie Canal By Autumngold

Erie Canal By Autumngold

Erie Canal By Autumngold

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh good gravy... I disappear for a week and suddenly I'm WAY behind on love! Gaah! I'll try guys... but work has been nuts and will continue to be nuts as I'm on Jury Duty tomorrow and am trying to close things out for the week.

Tammy that wonderful you have a craft room!!!! And are purging old stuff too! WOOP WOOP make room for new stuff!

Amanda - what fun!!!! Can't wait to see those pictures!

WHew, I won't get CU so will have to come back another time. MMS at Henri's beautiful pendant!

Oh yeah, and dropping off my FIRST page in nearly six months!! I did some cards and updated my gallery from the projects I've done over the summer, but this was the only LO I was able to finish. Supposed to rain this weekend so hoping I'll get some craft time... *crosses fingers*
Remember This By SonjaC

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to SonjaC

Morning ladies! Posting my layouts from the last few days. We have had crazy nasty weather and I haven't been to school all week so I have had lots of time to scrap. And I have blown my January percentages out of the water! 39/160 -24%

Hello Minnie By Godschild94

Hello Princess By Godschild94

Celebrate You By Godschild94

Lookin' Good By Godschild94

Pirate Adventure By Godschild94

Main Street Trolley Show By Godschild94

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Sonja, love, dont worry about getting acu - just jump in where you can and sprinkle love here and there.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Well said Tammy - there is no way to keep up with commenting on everything everyone posts.

It takes me forever to leave comments because I open the layout, look at it for a while blow it up to see what I missed and really enjoy looking at it. Then I like to comment what I love about it that is really cool and also add personal comments if it is a place I've visited or would like to go. I put a lot of time one each comment so there is no way I can comment the way I enjoy commenting on every one there aren't enough hours in the day to comment like that on every one of them.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I am the same way Henri!

But guess what?!!! I am on the board - my first layout of 2019
2014 Jeff Dunham By Ladybing Tammy

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

My 22nd & 23rd
harbour views By Scrapanda

Pro
In response to Scrapanda

I have completed 19/150 layouts in January.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to ArtsyLC

80 Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

81 Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

81 (both sides) Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

someday I want to get there Henri!

Another for me
2019 The Martyrs Stone Kirkintilloch Scotland By Ladybing Tammy

toni-n-tn
Diva
toni-n-tn

I'm here, too.

I'm way behind, in praise and scrappin'. It's hard to get
anything done with Kaitlyn here all the time. Not that I don't love her to pieces, but unless I scrap late at night, not much
gets done. Sigh. But I am patient and hope that this too shall pass. I can see you all have been super busy.

Edited by toni-n-tn on 02-02-19 05:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to toni-n-tn

just do what you can for leaving love Toni!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Tammy - I highly recommend seeing Easter Island. But, I don't recommend it by ship. Here is why. It is 5 or 6 days from anywhere to get there. And 5 or 6 sea days to get to other ports. Nearest port is 1,300 miles I think - don't remember exactly and that's Pitcairn - shops to stop except tiny little ones and right now they are having issues and I don't think any are topping at Pitcairn. That means on to Chili which takes days.

Second, only about 1 in 4 ships who go to Easter Island are actually able to tender to the island. The seas can be completely calm but around Easter Island - the waves are fierce and they have a less than adequate dock.

I talked to many couples who had been 3 or 4 times, and not been able to get off the ship to go on the island. If low odds you will get onto the island from a cruise ship. We got lucky twice - almost didn't happen this last time.

And lastly, there are rough seas around that part of the world and both times, we encounters some rough sea days getting to Easter Island.

It used to be one plane a week flew into and out of Easter Island. So if you flew in, you had to spend a week and then fly out. Not enough to do to keep you busy for a week.

However, now there are several flights in and out every day. WIth a flight, you actually know you will get on the island and avoid some rough seas.

On the 5 sea days it took us to get there, there were two critical patients waiting for help. The ship was just keeping them alive - its all they could do.

We were to far out to even airlift them - the helicopter's can't do a rescue that far out so we just had to keep them on the ship and keep them alive until we got to Easter Island.

Got one man off on the first tender and on a plane and off Easter Island. The other was unconscious and it took a couple hours before a flight could be arranged off Easter Island for him so he was not taken off the ship until time to meet his plane - he was on the 3rd tender and was unconscious.

Go to Easter Island - it is amazing, I highly recommend it. But if rough seas bother you, opt for a flight. And if you don't want to make repeated trips sometimes to be able to get off on the island - a flight is a better option.

For us, we will keep doing it by ship because we don't mind the rough seas in that area and if we don't make it, we aren't upset - because we've been twice.

I hope you do go there Tammy. It is the most remote island in the world, or so is the claim but one of the most fascinating!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

The Life That I Love By Scrapanda

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapanda

82 Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

83 Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

83 (both sides) Easter Island - Rapa Nui By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh thanks for the info Henri!

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

I'm up to 10/52 LO's for the year. I was fairly productive at my weekend crop last week. These are some of my favorites.
My new process is to have page kits pre-made and then add photos and embellishments as needed. I did not think it was possible to do this but can't imagine scrapping differently now! I go to crops every month so it's so nice not to have to lug so much with me.

Crafting with Cousin By Gluemore Girl
Summer School By Gluemore Girl Vintage Me By Gluemore Girl happy By Gluemore Girl Talent Show By Gluemore Girl Friends By Gluemore Girl

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics