Username Post: Scrappy New Year!        (Topic#1675365)
gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

Tradition has it that I'm usually scrapping on NYE. Probably will throughout the day as I'm working on a mini-album and would like to start prepping for a weekend crop that I have coming up.
Anyone else scrapping to ring in 2019?

So Happy New Year to everyone and wish you all a happy and healthy one !

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

I usually scrap on New years eve and new years day too

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Me too!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Henri Jean

A scrappy new year to you all!

I'd love to be crafting, but I was working today (our anniversary) and tomorrow MIL and FIL are having second Christmas at their place and we're doing presents there. I'm hoping it won't be a late one because I've been asked to make 2 leaving cards for Wednesday, and I'm aching to play with my new Christmas goodies.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Never really got to scrapping. I looked at things on my desk and realized I needed to do some clean up and reorganizing.
Happy New Year!

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to gluemore girl

I created a layout yesterday before going to a New Years Party.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Doreena

happy 2019 ladies!….yes, I did! I don't like going out on NYE! Was glad for the peace and quiet and relaxation of scrapping!-had the TV on too to see the NYC ball drop!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to MarciLB

Happy New Year! I opened Happiness Box 2018 today and it took me an hour, 40 minutes to tape and I didn't even read December's! It's ironic because the box was smaller and it only filled a bag instead of three like last year. I'm hoping it'll be easier to scrapbook. I'll find a scrapbook for it next weekend and begin scrapbooking.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics