Username Post: App similar to photo sheet for printing smaller photos?        (Topic#1675427)
New Kid On the Block

I used to love using Photo Sheet to print wallets or small square photos as 4x6s at Costco. I'd love to keep printing photos of all different dimensions but I've switched to a Chromebook and haven't used Photo Sheet in years. Does anyone have an app that you use to do something similar on your phone?

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to jennylilac

I'm sorry Jenny, I don't know about this. Looking forward to answers though. I'd like to print smaller prints sometimes.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to gluemore girl

I use the Walmart online and use the 4x6 collage option.
Don’t know if that’s small enough for what you’re wanting but it may work and they’re only .15 ( if you don’t use the one hour option) .

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to ChansGram

I use Picasa for simple things. It has sizes from 8x10 to contact sheet for printing. Also, you can manipulate size and shape thru a simple crop function. There are a couple of other ways, too. But this probably isn't the place to go into it. You can still download it; although, it isn't supported anymore. Hope this helps.

New Kid On the Block
In response to NMscrapper

This is what I have always used too. Nice to know I am not the only one still suing Picassa.
I edit, crop and print in a multitude of sizes all the time with this program.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to ChansGram

One of my friend's mentioned this option also: Walmart wins for me and I hope to try it with my next batch of multiple photos.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics