Username Post: need advice for scrapbooking magazines        (Topic#1675461)
New Kid On the Block

Hi !

My name is Natacha. I live in Belgium.
I am looking for recommandation for scrapbooking magazines

I want to susbcrire at a magazine in order to have new ideas for my pages.
The problem is that I can't find a magazine in Europa with
I use 12 x 12 " page
I live in Belgium.

Edited by natacha.thilliez on 01-20-19 05:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PKfromPA
Expert
PKfromPA
In response to natacha.thilliez

I use to subscribe to Creative Keepsakes magazine, but I don't think they print magazines for about 5 years already. I get ideas here on scrapbook.com or on Pinterest a lot. You can save them on Pinterest and come back to them later. I even have sketches broken down by the number of pictures on each page. Sometimes I will google scrapbook layouts, too. Hope this gives you some ideas.

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to natacha.thilliez

I'm only aware of two magazines. One is called: Scrapbook and Cards Today. Here's a link to it: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/sct-magazine.html

The other is Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. You can find their FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/creativescrapbooker/

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

BTW you can search galleries here to find inspiration also.

Tenant
In response to Dawna.s Place

You can subscribe to Scrapbook and Cards Today at their website www.scrapbookandcards.com .

At Scrapbook.com you have to place a product order to get a copy included with your order when it is in stock.

BTW, I'm 50% Belgium. My father's family is from Sint-Niklaas.

New Kid On the Block
In response to eflevin

Thanks for your advice.

I think I will use Pinterest, google or scrapbook.com to find new ideas

I really like the magazine "Scrapbook and cards today" , I send an email to have the information for the subscription

To eflevin : I live near Liege, in Wallonia ; I think Sint-Niklaas is in the Flemish province ; I don't know this area, but it looks like the city has beautiful Flemish bulding !

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics