Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: February New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1675523)
southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello and good morning

ann- glad you had a nice time at your SU event was fun.

well I found a cute outfit. I bought cute shorts and a button up shirt then I had to buy a fitting for are bed seen are one on the bed had a rip in it and found one in cleaners area. well today looks like some more rain here today. I have to meet up with my husband later on to take the stuff to the tax guy and meet him up there and I guess we have to take fil taxes to. I can't wait for spring to get here soon.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

Terry- Oh your poor friend! did she get a hotel room?
How far south is that snow? Portland??

Danielle- glad you found an outfit you like for your nephew.

The movie The Green Book was really good.
I would have chose A Star Is Born over it for the Oscar. jmo
The theater was packed!! Usually when Carole and I go during the week we are the only ones in there, or there's about 10 people.

It is so cold and snowy.
Ugh - have a nice evening.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Good evening!! I have been a busy bee since getting off from work. Stopped and got DH a sandwich from Burger King, changed clothes and back out to meet a man I bought a kitchen table and chairs for my daughter, took it to her new apartment, and finally back home. I need to clean up the kitchen but thought I would stop in here first.

Here is a mixed media project I made for a swap. It is a galvanized time that I put gesso on and then sprayed with two mists pink and black. I then added lots of embellishments to all sides. I glued tissue paper inside of it.

Mixed media swap By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Cheryl- your altered tin is stunning!! I love everything about it. I'm really drawn to the feather. You did a great job.
It's nice you found a table and chair set for Priscilla.

My eyes are watery. I hope it is just allergies.
I have a hair appointment at 11:00.

Have a nice day everyone.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to scrappin 2

ci...been to the gym for the 1st time in several weeks. My hip bursa isn't liking the tread mill or the recumbent bike. I hope the ortho dr can fix this!
Cathe: the snow is all south of Portland and it hit hardest in Eugene, Roseburg, Albany areas. Another system came in last night and its trying hard to snow but right now we only have a dusting and no ice.
I don't know if BFF has made it home yet. There was talk about flying into Medford--way south. But all of those areas are without power so if I were her, I'd stay put!!

Getting taxes ready ---trying to be ahead of the game this year. Will be interesting to see what all has changed.

Take care...bbl...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

hello and good morning

Cheryl- your altered tin is stunning!!

well took dogs for a walk and went to the gym already. yesterday had to meet my husband at the tax guy to get are taxes done and look like we owe money seen my husband took some of his 401k because of fil stuff we had to pay and we got hit on that I didn't know about that so I think we owe money to the state not to sure. but my husband told me that fil when he gets the house sold and everything he will pay us back on the taxes we have to pay. we get little money back form I think federal. that got me little mad , so I was not in a good mood. my husband took fil taxes to. well it cold here and windy it was rain little bit.

hope everyone has a nice Wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello, dropping by to see what's new and say hi. Love the new tin Cheryl its beautiful, you did a really great job on it.

Danielle, taxes are the pits but we pay them to have roads and bridges and to fund our military so we can be safe. Its still the pits...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Hello, dropping by to see what's new and say hi. Love the new tin Cheryl its beautiful, you did a really great job on it.

Danielle, taxes are the pits but we pay them to have roads and bridges and to fund our military so we can be safe. Its still the pits...

yea but if my husband didn't have to take money from his 401 k we wouldn't have to pay for taxes it because of fil but I am hope you will pay us for the taxes that we are pay it because of him and the stuff we had to pay.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good evening!! I am home and going to crotchet and watch videos tonight.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

JCI....

Cathe you are up for March.

Have a good night.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Kinda been in a funk....we lost our beloved Sir Thomas on Tuesday. We had him for 19 years. I sure will miss our lap time. He usually sat on my lap every morning while I drank my coffee and had my computer time. And when it was time to get ready for work he usually went to the bathroom with me and sat on the counter and watched me get ready. It's the little things........

Hope everyone is doing well. We were in the 60s yesterday but winter is returning this weekend with cold and snow.

Have a great day!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Morning!
Anna: I'm so sorry you lost your beloved kitty! I know too that it is the little things that hit the hardest! It never gets easier but it is a part of owning pets that bring so much joy to us. Hugs dear friend!
Cheryl: I just saw this morning on P, some darling little crocheted angels for the tree. Look like they were also dipped in starch. What are you crocheting?
Cathe: have a safe trip and maybe we can meet up in Aug as you said!
Danielle: no good deed goes unpunished when it comes to the gov and taxes. We rolled over some 401K money in 2017 plus paid off the house. Paid our taxes on that, etc and now in Jan 2019 we find out our SS Benefit check went down cause our income was too much in 2017! Still has me angry over it.

Have a great day everyone---I'm playing today--no taxes no cleaning no errands & no doctors!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Right Terry, don't want to get started on the SS benefit debacle. Happened to my mom too. Its been two years and still they haven't put it back to where it should be despite our inquiries.

Anna, so sorry about your sweet kitty friend. Its so sad... Hugs

Ive got the kids up, dressed, fed, laundry going, and the downstairs vacuumed. Now I'm outta breath. Need to finish the laundry, vacuum the upstairs, vacuum the stairs, and fix lunch, then dinner. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to rockmom

hello and good morning

terry- if my husband didn't have to take money from his 401k we would have probblay got some more money back. but it because we didn't have enough money to pay for stuff for fil I don't know what my husband us that money to pay for fil. but when I talk to my husband about it he said when the house sell he pay us the taxes that we had to pay on the 15 and he pay us back. it just make me mad and angery. that what makes me not like fil he thinks we have a lot of money which we don't. sorry for ranting

Anna: I'm so sorry you lost your beloved kitty. I know how it is lose a pet that you love. I don't know how I be when my oldest dogs gose. take care.

well today it is rain here went to the gym early and I walk the dogs later on need to vacuum the house here. hope everyone has a nice Thursday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe left early this morning for Oregon. I will just go ahead and do March. I will get it started before I go to bed. I am sure she forgot.

Terry - I am crocheting an Afghan.

Anna - So sorry for your loss!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Happy Birthday Ashley!!

Edited by Anna C on 03-01-19 02:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Here is the link for March:

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1675...

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics