Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: March Music Inspiration Challenge ***CLOSED AND SCRAPPING***        (Topic#1675601)
arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to lindaj3

Good evening! I finally got my layout to come together for me. I had a hard time choosing papers for my photos. I’ll be submitting mine tomorrow.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to arteshamac

Yeah Artesha!!!

Acu.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to mrsmiller

I'll be working on mine tonight, I've really struggled with this one as the words mean so much in so many different ways, but I think I have it done in my head, now to get it on paper.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to sasload4

I had big plans for my song and only ended up using "Tonight" which is the first word of my song. Lol! No worries, though. The song prompted me to do a layout of my daughter. She was on her way to her job's Christmas party.
Santa’s List By Arteshamac

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to arteshamac

HOLD EVERY MEMORY By Sasload4

The song I was given was SEE YOU AGAIN by WIZ KHALIFA. I took the words WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN and HOLD EVERY MEMORY.

The lady in the LO is one of my grand-daughter's Great Aunt, she and I had become very good friends, talked for hours on the phone, lunch ates, just chillin'. This January we lost her to cancer, totally devastated all the family.

Edited by sasload4 on 04-05-19 12:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to cinderella4282

Updated and closed!

Our winner via random.org was mrsmiller! Congrats! Please let us know what you pick for the April bonus!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Scrapanda

ACU, signing off

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics