Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: March New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1675635)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Good morning!!!

Not sure what the day holds.

I am going to have my cataracts removed in May. Gee I feel like an old lady!! I'll still need glasses for reading and I''ll most likely keep the lens that I use when I'm on the computer. It's rather scary, but I know the Dr. has done many and comes highly recommended.

Denise- Hope you feel better today.

Terry- Sure hope that drug does what it's supposed to do. You certainly don't want any more cancer!

Have a nice day everyone.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I have been in a massive clean and purge in my scrap room. I have eliminated a lot of stuff. Kinda sad when I think about how much $$$$ I have spent on this hobby and now I can’t even give away the stuff. So tomorrow will be a trip to the dumpster.

Danielle, the countdown is officially on! I hope you enjoy your time with your family!

Denise, it is still too cold here to start the outdoor garden. We have had frost here several nights this week. And I don’t care for peas either! Hope you are feeling better.

Cathe, hope the bathroom redo won’t be too complicated and goes smoothly. Both of my parents have had cataracts removed and all went smoothly. Hope it goes as smoothly for you.

Cheryl, how are things going on your end? Karyol doing better now?

Terry, yes, the SU lady supplies all of the materials we use to make our cards. All we do is pay her $20.

Ashley, where are you? Hope all is well on your end.

Gotta get busy! Have a great weekend ladies!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Morning....my infusion went well yesterday and so far no side-effects. Hope that continues!
I found out this morning that not only is there a horrible measles outbreak 9 mi away from me (79 cases) but now in our local high school a kid was sent home yesterday with whooping cough. I feel so bad for all the kids that aren't vaccinated and catch these horrific diseases.

I feel so bad for you Denise with all your allegories and how you suffer during the year! I have the new camera now but I had to buy another battery and the memory cards! And those get here tomorrow.
You'll do fine at the airport Danielle. With the maps and people to help, it shouldn't present any problem.

Hi to all ---hope its a great Friday!

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to Abby0317

PS---Anna: maybe the local senior center would want some of it for the ladies to play with? Or the elementary school? I need to do the same thing --- especially with the paper!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Anna - What type of things are you getting rid of? I might be interested in some of your items.

Cathe - My mom, dad and Karyol have all had cataract surgery with no issues.

I gave blood at work today. It was a busy day.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Edited by Anna C on 03-30-19 01:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Cheryl, I am getting rid of my larger scrap embellishments for layouts because they are too big for cards. And lots of papers in 12x12. I have all kinds of the old sizzix dies, a baby cricut, and a mini cricut.

I can get rid of the dies if I let my sizzix machine go with them. I am not giving the machine away because I use it often. Although maybe I should let it go and then just buy a new sizzix! At least I would be done storing those dies. I just may have to rethink this deal.

The baby cricut still works and so does the mini. The mini is pretty much worthless now since Cricut shut down the Craft Room. So they both are boxed up for the dumpster.

I have found an organization to take the embellishments and papers. It is a place kinda like a Good Will. They accept donated items (all kinds of items) and then resale them for a very small price. Their proceeds go to book scholarships for graduating seniors at our three county high schools. My stuff is all boxed up and ready to be delivered later this morning. They weren't interested in the machines and didn't feel like they could move them.

So progress has been made and my room is just about back in order. Still need to wash the curtains and clean the window and polish the floor.

I am off to get this day started. Hope you all have a good one!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Cheryl, Kentucky, Duke, and Virginia are still in the game!

Last night was a tough one because I am Duke fan and a Virginia Tech fan. Tech lost by two. Because Tech is just 90 minutes away from us and is so popular here, I really wanted them to upset Duke.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Anna C

hello and good morning

I am up really early this morning. I had to let the dogs out to go to the bathroom and I try to go back to sleep but my husband is snoring and I can't get back to sleep. well I am all pack and ready to go to the airport. found out what gates I have to be at. check in yesterday on my phone. but I have a long layover in phx have a lot of time.

hope everyone has a nice Saturday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to southern lady

Good morning!!

Danielle- have a great time!

Anna- I'm surprised they wouldn't take the machines. I hardly use my 6" Cricut anymore. I have 11 cartridges. Although I do sill use it at times.
I wanted Duke upset. They always win. Exciting games. I wanted Vir. Tech to win. Kentucky was almost beat, but I pull for them.
I did horribly in our family pool this year.

Cheryl- You are so sweet to give blood.

It's cold and rainy here today.
I have no plans.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

All I have to say is "I'm up way too early"! It was 4:30 and no getting back to sleep. Right now I feel like I have the heebie jeebies and I itch on my feet & hands!
Steve's going training with the dogs and I desperately need to clean house.
I don't follow college sports! Love pro-Hockey and of course football but that's it.
I'll put the new thread up tomorrow.
Anna: isn't it a shame that we spend all that kind of money and some items cannot be used anymore and some I wonder why on earth I bought them! I need to transition back to LOs since that's where all my stuff is.
Good trip Danielle!
That's all ladies....happy Saturday to all....

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!! I was able to run outside this morning. I am a happy person!! Getting my nails done today.

Anna - Would you send me a picture of your dies and a price? I love using dies. Kentucky had me on pins and needles last night.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, my dies are the older Sizzix ones that are big and bulky, not like the thin framelits they offer now. Do you still want some photos?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Anna - Oh I see, I thought you were talking about the thin type dies. No I guess not, I hardly ever use the big bulky ones any more.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!! Usual Sunday for me along with watching Kentucky and Auburn play.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, nobody wants those big, bulky things. The only ones I really want to keep are the ones by Tim Holtz because I do use them from time to time. Oh well...I will hang on to all of them until my next purge but everything else is gone.

From Danielle's posts it looks like she should be home with her parents by now. I hope she has a great visit and gets some relief from the stress she's been dealing with.

We were 70 yesterday with sunshine. Today we are 36 with snow and the wind is blowin and howlin like it is the middle of winter.

Terry, you're up for April.

Have a great day ladies!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

I'll post here and then check in later to see if Terry moved us.

Anna-ol' man winter won't give up!
I was going to ask if you had any of the big Tim Holz dies that you're parting with. ---the kind with the black foam. From the sound of things, you have some and are keeping those. I like how they turn out.

I was shocked to look at the thermometer when I got up and was at 23*. UGH

Cheryl- The Kentucky game was so thrilling. So was the Gonzaga game. I'm glad you got outside to run.

Danielle- if you check in, I saw on FB you made it to your parents house. Did everything go ok?

Terry- yes !!! go back to making LOs of the Grandkids.

Ashley- we miss you!!!! Hope you are ok.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317

Good bye March:

https://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/...

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics