Username Post: anyone have sesame st papers & sticker to selll?        (Topic#1675801)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am talking about the ones that were at the lss no one carries them anymore sadly

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05
In response to anda11

I have a Sesame Street Cricut cartridge! Are there particular characters you are interested in? As long as I can fit it in a standard size envelope, I’d be willing to send some to you.

If you can wait a week and a bit, I may be able to cut some out for you. I generally have more time on Thursday and Friday, but not sure I can get to it this week. I have to prep an Easter egg hunt while my daughter is at daycare.

Let me know!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mulan05

• Mulan05 Said:
I have a Sesame Street Cricut cartridge! Are there particular characters you are interested in? As long as I can fit it in a standard size envelope, I’d be willing to send some to you.

If you can wait a week and a bit, I may be able to cut some out for you. I generally have more time on Thursday and Friday, but not sure I can get to it this week. I have to prep an Easter egg hunt while my daughter is at daycare.

Let me know!

that is very kind of you
I have decided to wait anyway I have a bunch in my Cameo machine my tower died and I am using an old one my husband had & it is windows 7 and olcder so part of my stuff on certain sites do not show up . so I am going to wait till I get my new tower to install my Cameo

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics