Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: May Pocket Letter Swap! Closed        (Topic#1675849)
bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to sroseberry

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Suzanne, your Pocketletter is so pretty.

Suzanne, we only have 4 days left of school.
When do you get out?
Teaching summer school?
I am not.

Lots of love to everyone!

sroseberry
Veteran
sroseberry
In response to bonprof

Hi!

Last day of school for the kids is June 5.

Teachers have to go on June 6, 10, 11 for training.

I'm having ankle and heel surgery on June 13 at Standford. So, I will be out of commission for most of the summer. No summer school for me.

I could sure use the money from teaching summer school, but I have never taught summer school. I need the summer off to regroup myself after the school year. It may push me over the edge if I don't get a break.

Then again, now that my kids are older, I may consider it in the years to come.

Hope you are doing well!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Suzanne,
I am good.
I know what you mean about needing summer off.
I need that break as well!!

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E

Thanks ladies!

Suzanne, that fox is adorable, what a cute idea!. Peggy, I love your JN doll too. I love what you did with it.

Today got up to a little over 80 degrees. I don't mind the humidity at all, but it's going to drop back down into the 50s/60s for the next few days.

Hope everyone faired that storm line from the mid west today ok. We had some surrounding storms and hail that were pretty bad, but missed them directly ourselves, thankfully.

Rebecca4
Mayor
Rebecca4

Good Morning!

The PL are beautiful.

I am almost finished woth Elizabeth's. The allergies are still kicking me.

I will talk to everyone tonight!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Rebecca4

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Euroalien

JCI. Still on vacation until Friday. Service is poor. Wanted to let yall know DD said I received your PL Jess! She sent pics of everything for me to see! Go ahead and post. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my PL and the goodies!!!! Love the tattered fabric! YUMMY! TY for making this for me! LOVE the blues and the embossing! I will hop on Friday to sprinkle some love!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to LauralsAttic

Checking in!!
Laura enjoy your time!
I hope everyone is doing well.
xoxoxo

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E
In response to bonprof

Laura, I"m glad it made it there when it said it was going to be. I find it so funny, that we both did blues and yellows for each other, w/o knowing it! I love your Georgia Blues items you used for mine. I have waited months to use this collection, and I'm glad it went to you. I'm happy you like it

May '19 PL for Laura (Lauralsattic) By Jess E

Rebecca4
Mayor
Rebecca4
In response to Jess E

Beautiful Pl Jess!

I am so miserable with the allergies. I sit by everyone that have cats. I can hardly breath when I'm at work. I'm going to the dr. today.

See everyone tonight.

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E
In response to Rebecca4

That's really too bad Rebecca.....do you take daily allergy meds? I have 5 cats myself

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Jess E

Jess,

your PL is amazing!!

Oh Rebecca, my heart goes out to you.
xo

3 more days of school...so HAPPY!!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Jess a beauty!

Sorry Rebecca, hope you get some good meds...

Waiting on severe storms here this evening! The kids asked to come over to our house, didn't want to stay in their apt.

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E
In response to Euroalien

Thanks ladies! I appreciate it!

This wind needs to go! By the time I get home here, it's 5-8 degrees cooler than when I left work, and I have no desire to be outside tonight, because of the wind. It's crazy weather this spring!

lorilei1971
Expert
lorilei1971
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Elizabeth,
I have a clear plastic box with a lid.
All my ink is in there.

Lorile,
I have 28 of my Pocketletters hanging in my scraproom.
The rest are in decorated binders.
To date, I’ve swapped over 220 pocketletters.

cool Donna! That's awesome!

lorilei1971
Expert
lorilei1971
In response to Rebecca4

• Rebecca4 Said:
Hi ladies! Sorry I have been away. I have been still fighting the allergies but am now starting to feel better.

Elizabeth-I store all my inks in a cute box and store it in my cabinet by my desk. A few are always on my desk.

Lorile, I have some of the PL's hanging in my studio. The rest are in a 3 ring binder.

Jess-How's puppy? I bet getting big.

cool. All of the ones I've seen are so beautiful.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to lorilei1971

That's amazing Jess, that you and Laura made the same colored pocket letters!! Can't wait to take a closer look.

I'm so sorry about your allergies Rebecca. That is so miserable. My oldest song is allergic to cats and lots of other things also. My youngest son, though, has been really bothered with his allergies this spring. Every time he works in the Basin area he comes home with red eyes and plugged nose. We're pretty sure it's all the sage in that area. But up here at our place, we have gobs of trees that are in bloom so it's hard to pin one thing down.

I was able to get a cool storage container for my ink pads although I have yet to put them in it to see if it will work. I've been working on a new layout. Hobby Lobby didn't have the Tim Holtz stamping platform. I was disappointed about that. Will probably have to order it online. I did get a bunch of embellishments at 50% off or on clearance so I did good in that respect. Paid for the container with their 40% off coupon.

Rebecca4
Mayor
Rebecca4
In response to eapipkin

Hello Ladies!
I went to the doctor. We are staring the allergy shots. We will see how that works.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Rebecca4

Good luck Rebecca hope that will kick it for you so you get some relief!

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Euroalien

I sure hope those allergy shots help. My youngest son, Daniel, went through allergy shots for about two years probably 10 years ago. He couldn't finish the program due to conflicting school activities and other reasons. They sure haven't helped him in his adulthood!

I'm so aggravated at myself. I made a real pretty card for a niece-in-law using the Stamperia Provence papers, took a picture of it and mailed it off yesterday. When I transferred my pictures from the SD card of my camera to my computer, I apparently did not get it transferred properly. I should have double-checked it in my card file but like a dope I didn't, and I deleted everything off the SD card. I put in a request to my nephew to photograph it when my niece gets it. It is a favorite that I've made.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to eapipkin

I just ordered the stamp platform from here since it was on sale and the most reasonable. Only thing is shipping and tax came to over $14.00!!! Ouch! I'm so excited to get it.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

Rebecca,
Praying the shots work.
Elizabeth,
So happy you got your platform!!

Home from work.
Today we had graduation rehearsal.
500 seniors!!
Im exhausted.
One more day of school.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E
In response to bonprof

How awesome is that Donna, that you get the summer off after tomorrow! Do you do any teaching or school activities for your district?

I forgot to say, that I actually gave up going to our Scrapbook expo, last Sat, that I've gone to the last two years. It was another hour west, as they couldn't use the same venue, with the college's graduation ceremony the same weekend, and since it was going to be our first nice weekend, I stayed home and saved myself $150 or more dollars! It was more constructive to work outside anyway with the hubby. Maybe next year. Is anyone going to their's locally?

Jess E
Jess E 
Idol
Jess E
In response to Jess E

I am bumming and in a little shock right now....just found out by checking on a FB acquaintance that she died in April, one year from being diagnosed with breast cancer. She was a Diamond in the Young Living Essential Oil organization, and I had been to one of the rally's she put on, plus followed her posts on FB, then realized I hadn't seen anything in a little bit. I don't know how I missed the condolence posts, but I'm pretty much feeling awful now....we weren't close at all, but she only had it for a year, when so many are surviving breast cancer w/o even losing their hair with new med combos..... my dad died in 4 months of brain tumor diagnosis, and life can just be so short......... she was 51, and left a hubby, 2 adult children and a 13 yr old behind.

Rebecca4
Mayor
Rebecca4
In response to Jess E

Jess-I'm sorry to hear about your FB acquaintance. That's a shame.

Elizabeth-Your PL will be mailed tomorrow. I'm so sorry it's late.

I'm at the hospital with my twin. she's having the dye done in her legs. Lord have Mercy. She has pain in her legs.

I will talk to everyone later.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Rebecca4

Jess,

I'm so very sorry about your friend. xo

I try not to teacher summer school..I really need the break.

Rebecca,
I hope your sister is ok.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics