Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: May 2019- New Layouts and Cards        (Topic#1675893)
cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Cathe - Hope your follow up appointment went well

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Hi! For some weird reason I couldn't get the link to this forum to open last night. I'd go to click on it but it wouldn't let me. I didn't know if it was the site or my computer being weird LOL! I've been working in Special Hematology the past two days...it's nice and quiet over there but I wouldn't want to be there all the time. Eventually, I start to miss the noise in the main lab. The only thing I don't miss are the rude people that are in the main lab.

Cathe- Glad to hear your surgery went well!

Cheryl- Fishsticks! My job didn't even do half of that for lab week! We got a small party and that was it.

Denise- Maybe the faeries will come clean your fridge!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

My kiddos are passing thru on their way to Brandenburg, KY for a trail race. They spent the night and leaving soon. Cheryl, is Brandenburg close to you? I haven't checked a map and they didn't know either.

Cathe, hope you are continuing to do well.

Hello to all.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good morning!!

Anna- How nice you got to see Britt and her hubby.
Do they travel a lot of race?

Denise-Hope you are better today!
I should clean my refrig too. I dislike that job so much!
It will have to wait a few weeks since I'm not supposed to be lifting, bending etc. Just when I'll be cleared to do that, I'll have the other eye done. Oh well, the refrig isn't going anywhere.

We had a huge racoon in the yard the other evening. Freaked me out. He was right up by the house. We bought a product to spread around that is supposed to deter him/her.

I'll probably be scrapping today. DH keeps reminding me that it's only been two days since the eye surgery and I need to take it easy. He's going golfing.

Have a nice day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to scrappin 2

hello and good morning

well it cool here today. well go to the gym later on and walk the dogs. I want my scrapbook room here soon because that way I can clean the office it really dusty and I just can't dust seen this room is a mess with almost my scrapbook stuff. my garden is doing good I see some of the corn come up.

hope everyone has a nice Thursday

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to southern lady

Hi ladies! Finally got some 5G WiFi here so I’m just reading and catching up on everything. And you all have been busy!
We sit right and and for 3 days in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and it’s gorgeous here! PF is such a tourist place....4mi of hotels and shops and crazy restaurants! Dollywood is about a half mi from this campsite too. When we leave on the 20th we will head to Lexington KY for about 4 days. I know a day will be spent touring horse farms and whiskey distilleries! I’ve already bought some peach cinnamon moonshine....goood!
Anna....love your new cards! That “chick” one cracks me up! So glad you got to see your kids recently!
Ashley....your mom and her desire to please your sister amazes me! Cleaning her house and messes is beyond my understanding. Those women at work are being rude and should not be allowed to do that. Our ancestors all learned English as soon as they got here and the newer immigrants don’t. Angers me too!
Cathe...glad to hear your cataract surgery went well! Great LOs you’ve been doing! The weather the first part of our trip was so cold and now we are headed for some really hot days!
Cheryl...sounds like you had a great race and I hope you also had a happy Mother’s day! I think when we were in Texas I had buttermilk pie! It was sooooo good!
Danielle...so is your garden totally planted now? Is your FIL moved out?
Denise....you guys have had a fierce few days of storms too. Hope that’s all settled out! A cleaning lady? Whoopie! Hope you are feeling better!

That’s about all for now....I’ll keep checking in Nd let you know where we are! It is fun but I do miss home!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Anna - I am not familiar with Brandenburg so it must not be close to here.

Terry - Yes, PF is very touristy. You will LOVE the horse farms in Lexington!!!

I plan to get into my scrap room tonight!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

May ATC Swap - Summer theme By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

May ARC Swap - Father’s Day theme By Cdjohnson

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Had a weird day at the lab today. I was the "0" person, meaning that I had no real station in the lab. My job today was, basically, to walk over to cover the person in our 61st street lab for lunch and then walk back to the hospital to have my own lunch. The rest of the day I felt like I was in everyone's way because I didn't have a specific job in the main lab. I'm off tomorrow because I work the weekend...will probably spend most of the day getting ready for Girl Scouts LOL!

Cathe- We have a raccoon living in the yard next to ours...well, we think he (or she) is living in our garages and just comes out in the next door yard. My dad's been calling him "Rocky" and my mom keeps telling my dad not to call him at all.

Terry- The part that makes me really angry is the fact management won't step in and make them stop. We're on this hospital wide policy of "inclusion for all" but I'm feeling pretty excluded when they do that.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Terry, you are about four hours away from me right now. I wish I could get a day off to come that way to meet you!

Cheryl, the kiddos are near Fort Knox which is near Louisville, KY...I think. They are participating in the Ragnar Kentuckiana Trail Race.

Cathe, they do travel some with their races but most of them are local or nearby race events.

Danielle, I'm curious too....has your fil moved out yet?

Denise, you feeling better?

Ashley, enjoy your day off!

Hope you all have a great weekend. My weekend is jam packed so I won't be on much. Going to my SU gathering in the morning. She has some of the new colors, stamps and dies for us to play with.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Anna C

hello and good morning

well it is rain here today and cold. well I go to the gym later on and I need to clean the kitchen up today. tomorrow we going into Boise to do some shopping. I think Saturday we go out to dinner for are anniversary seen we didn't do anything seen I was leave for californa and my husband told me we do something when I got back. long story I didn't want to say anything. but when we got back from vegas at my aunt house we brought some more things my aunt had of fil stuff. we got home late that night and then fil ask if he could help out and take his stuff out of the truck and my husband told him no we are tired we will take it out the saturday seen we will have to move some stuff out of the grage to make some more room and i have room for my car. so wedensday my husband didn't feel to good and he stay home and then fil ask me about the stuff in the truck and i told him the same thing we will take it out saturday. so then the next day after my husband got home from work he ask the same question again and my husband told him. then things got heat up about stuff that fil did to my husband when he was young he hit him once when he was young and other stuff and fil dosen't remeber that he just want to remeber stuff. so they got in a arugment and told him to get out are house. it all about him and no one eles. so he been kicked out of are house. long story. well saturday he took all of his stuff out of the grage he still has stuff in his beedroom. he still has the apptment and he won't move in there untill june.

are corn is growing in are garden i can see it come out. i might have to re plant some stuff.

terry- look like your have a great time travel.

hope everyone has a nice friday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello.im really busy, dont have much tome to chat.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!

Cheryl- cute cards. Where did you get that "gear" paper?

Terry- so good to hear from you. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun and you're getting to see a lot of neat places.
Want to plan ours trip? LOL

Danielle- Glad that your FIL is gone.

Denise- hope you're a good kind of busy.

Anna- have fun with the ladies at the SU gathering. I'll look forward to seeing your new cards.

Ashley- I bet not having a specific job to do made the day go slowly. I haven't seen the racoon again, but I bet he's back there.
I think its funny that your dad named him.

Have a nice day everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - The paper you asked about is from Stamperia.

Abby0317
Governor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Morning ladies. Today’s adventure is going to a place called the Lost Sea Cavern. I can’t wait and hope we get moving soon! It is the only place in the US that has an underground lake. Not sure what tomorrow brings!
Anna...I knew we were close! We drove the Cade’s Cove road thru part of the Smokies. Hubby was getting angry since it’s a one car one way no passing road. People ahead of us would park in the road to look and 25 cars back we sit. Beautiful country tho albeit all the cussing and grumpiness!
Ashley... there is you answer! Go to management or write a formal complaint telling them how excluded it makes you feel! All they have to say is English only is spoken here....what is so hard about that?
Cathe....I’ll plan your trip and maybe Rum would even like it and follow the route...more than my hubby did anyway! This may be the last long road trip with an rv for us...not sure I want another one!
Cheryl....I know the whiskey run and horse farms will be gorgeous and fun! Great ATVs
Danielle...I’m sorry that the fight happened and FIL left that way. Where is he now since his apartment isn’t til June? I’m sure he was just excited to have the rest of his stuff and wanted it somewhere that he could get to. To us old people our stuff means a lot
Denise....hows things?

Take care....

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!!

I was on FB last night and realized I don't get posts from a lot of people that I'm "Friends" with..........Terry I don't get yours. I'll have to go check my settings. It's probably my fault.

Terry- you and getting to see a lot of things. Is Cricket with you? What about your other dogs?

Yesterday I went out and about for a bit.
My BFF and her DH are thinking of selling their beautiful, large home and buying a one story condo. We went to an Estate sale to see the condo. It was already sold but she was able to tell what the condos are like in that area. I was ready to move in. LOL
Then we went to the mall for a little bit. We didn't buy anything exciting........just undies at Penney's. LOL

today is sunny, but our chances for rain are daily!

I guess I will scrap the day away, or make cards.

Have a good one.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Abby0317

hello and good morning

well it cold here . yesterday I had to turn the heater back on. I want back the warm weather here. I was watch how to use Alcohol Ink on plastic cups and plastic bottles. my scrapbook lady friend that use to have the scrapbook store has a facebook page where she gose live and dose some lesson on stuff. I think I have to try to out and buy some Alcohol Ink. well today it is still cloudy and I have to go to the grocery store early and then we head to boise to do some shopping and maybe go out to dinner for are anniversary seen we didn't do anything because that was the time I was head to californa and my husband told me when I got back we do something.

terry- I like seen all the pictures from your trip. I don't know where he live at right now maybe will one of his AA friends. yea I am glad he took all of his stuff in the grage it little better now. I wish he take his stuff in his bedroom that way I can start clean the carpet and patching the holes in the wall. he has even pay us all of the money he owes us. my husband make letter with all the stuff we pay for him and spend and give him a copy of it and hopeful he give us all of are money.

hope everyone has a nice Saturday

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good afternoon!! I went to Maddie’s softball game. It was from 12-2 and boy was it hot. It was 86, sunny and windy. My arms are sunburned. Unfortunately, they lost.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

Anna- Did you get to the SU event?

Cheryl- I feel sorry for the kids playing in that temperature................and Nana watching.

Danielle- I saw your picture of you and your husband on FB. You both looked very nice. Was that taken as your Anniversary picture?

Denise- Saw your Littles on FB. They are darling.
I can hardly believe Cooper is 5!!!!

Terry- Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Ashley- I remembered you are working this weekend......so hello and hope it was an easy two days with no drama.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Whew, got that 5th birthday party over. It was a huge success!

I've been sleeping better again which helps how I feel during the day. Have a sinus headache from the weather but its not a horrid one so that's good. Garden is growing great guns, makes me happy. I will make a video and put on FB so look for that.

Terry happy you are having a great time. Thanks for checking in with us. Means a lot.

Danielle, hope you get your money and FIL is out of the house now.

Cathe dont strain Your eyes, you need them.

Cheryl, cute ATGs. So colorful.

Anna. Glad the kids stopped in! Yay

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

cathe- no that was taken when we went to Hawaii with my family.

well it rain here today. so I don't have to water my garden. the corn is doing good might have to move some of them like transplant them when they get little big.

Edited by southern lady on 05-19-19 09:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

It has been rainy here today. I think my grandfather needs an antibiotic for his arm. We are calling the doctor tomorrow. My mom and uncle are staying with him 24/7 now and taking turns. I have done laundry, worked on some projects and going to relax and watch some tv later.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Just finished watching the last ever episode of "Game of Thrones"...I spent my entire weekend anticipating this episode. It...wasn't what I expected. I expected a much unhappier ending (and it some ways it was very unhappy) than the one I got and the person I picked to win the throne didn't win at all. I'm wondering what the fan reaction will be after this episode.

Cheryl- I remember when my sister use to play softball and my mom and I would go to the games. The field had this nasty breeze (nasty because it smelled like goose droppings) and tons of bugs.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

Denise- It's nice to hear that TX can grow some vegetables and perhaps send them North. It is 40* here this morning. I don't even think farmers have planted. It' been so wet.

Ashley- I usually like it when a tv show throws in a surprise. I do like happy endings.

Cheryl- Hoping the antibiotic will help your Grandfather.

Have a great day everyone. bbl

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well it cloudy here and I think we are going to have more rain here. there some snow on the mountains here. yesterday we went to the outback steakhouse for are anniversary. I talk to my mom little bit yesterday they where head to my nephew
Knox first birthday . I wish I could have been there. my sister was down there for a baby shower one of her friends so she went to Knox birthday with my nephew Keller. so I didn't get to talk to my mom long she said she was going to call me back but didn't. I hope next year I could be at one of there birthday and my husband can come with me. well today go to the gym later on.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning and happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was so busy that I don’t even feel like I had a weekend. Looking forward to the upcoming long weekend!

Denise, love the photos of Cooper on FB. He sure is growing up fast! Are you still getting lots of storms?

Danielle, I am glad that your FIL is gone now. I hope you are finding some peace. Did he pay you all back the money he owes you all? We had our heat on early last week and ended up with the ac back on over the weekend.

Terry, I have never been to Cades Cove although I follow two photographers (on FB) who photograph lots of deer and bear from that area. Looking forward to hearing about your trip to KY and the horse farms.
Brit and Shane were at Fort Knox on Friday and Saturday. Will you be in that area?

Ashley, I would certainly go to management and tell them. After all, English is still the native language!

Cathe, we have a one story home. While I wish we had more room, I am thankful I don’t have to worry about steps in my old age! Yes, I made it to our SU gathering. We made four cards and a magnet thing for our home sign. Will try to share them soon.

Cheryl, did your grandfather get some antibiotics for his arm? How is Karyol doing? How is your dd doing in your new place?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

40? Brrrrr that is winter! We were 89 with a feel like of 100 yesterday. Blech humid!

We are expecting super strong storms tomorrow. Hope they are wrong!

Cheryl, hope the antibiotics help.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Grandfather started taking antibiotic today. We will see if it helps. Karyol says he is tired of doing dialysis. Prisilla is doing good in her new place.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

I ran around this a.m after a Dr. appointment.
The appointment was a follow up to the xray I had last week--mainly about the arthritis. I told him Tylenol was working just fine.
I still have to have another x-ray of the bladder on Thursday and see Urologist on that day also. Hope they find it is gone, but I kind of doubt it. I don't have any pain associated with it.

Our heat is on. DH just walked by the computer room and said "******* winter!"

Denise- Gee I hope you don't get bad storms!! ..........and my DD wants to move to TX. You don't even have basements to go to!!!

Danielle- it's so hard to live away from family. Is there any chance of your husband getting a job close to your family? Is that where you moved from?

Anna- i DO remember working and having to play catch up on the weekends............especially when the kids were little. They always went bye too quickly.
Glad you got to your SU event.
I have had a gal from the past, Kay, (whom I've seen at the Am. Legion fish dinners,) that wants me to go with her to a ladies house to scrap or make cards. This lady charges $8 but has snacks and you get to use her punches etc. I really don't feel like going, but I may. I feel Kay might be a tad lonely.
I met Kay when we were in the hospital after giving birth to our girls. The girls eventually played soccer together.

I did scrap today. --making photoless LOs.
I need to try a different design. I'm needing to make 3 more.

Have a nice evening everyone.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• scrappin 2 Said:
I ran around this a.m after a Dr. appointment.
The appointment was a follow up to the xray I had last week--mainly about the arthritis. I told him Tylenol was working just fine.
I still have to have another x-ray of the bladder on Thursday and see Urologist on that day also. Hope they find it is gone, but I kind of doubt it. I don't have any pain associated with it.

Our heat is on. DH just walked by the computer room and said "******* winter!"

Denise- Gee I hope you don't get bad storms!! ..........and my DD wants to move to TX. You don't even have basements to go to!!!

Danielle- it's so hard to live away from family. Is there any chance of your husband getting a job close to your family? Is that where you moved from?

Anna- i DO remember working and having to play catch up on the weekends............especially when the kids were little. They always went bye too quickly.
Glad you got to your SU event.
I have had a gal from the past, Kay, (whom I've seen at the Am. Legion fish dinners,) that wants me to go with her to a ladies house to scrap or make cards. This lady charges $8 but has snacks and you get to use her punches etc. I really don't feel like going, but I may. I feel Kay might be a tad lonely.
I met Kay when we were in the hospital after giving birth to our girls. The girls eventually played soccer together.

I did scrap today. --making photoless LOs.
I need to try a different design. I'm needing to make 3 more.

Have a nice evening everyone.

well when live in Vegas it wasn't that far of a drive to my parents house in California. no there no chance of us move to californa or close by it. Idaho is are home for a long time. it just so hard seen my mom can't drive any more and all the time my dad doing the drive.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hi! I'm working this week in the main lab for four days for the first time since, well, I'm not even sure when. Usually I split my days between all the different places the lab can send me so I'm never in the main lab anymore. The only day I'm not in the main lab is Wednesday but that's because I'm off LOL!

Cathe- "Game of Thrones" was never going to have a happy ending...they called it "bittersweet" but there was a lot more bitter than sweet. The general feeling in the lab about the episode was that it was pretty bad.

Denise- Stay safe in the storms!

Cheryl- Hope the antibiotics help your grandfather!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well it rain here today. well today going into the city. going to take some die cuts that a lady is going to buy from me. I got up early this morning and can't go back to bed. I hate it. I wish I could sleep in.

hope everyone has a nice Tuesday

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning!!

It's gloomy again today.
We are all so tired of rain, and chilly.

Danielle- It's nice you have someone to buy the die cuts you no longer want.
I don't know why we women have sleep issues.
Sorry you Mom can't drive anymore. I'm really hoping autonomous cars are perfects so when I have to give up driving my car can drive itself.

Cheryl- So sorry Karyol is feel down about the dialysis. I thought that after awhile it was suppose to make him feel better. ?

I have an eye check up at 10:30.
If I'm cleared to do anything I want, I'll come home and pull weeds out of my phlox.

Denise- stay safe in those upcoming storms.

Ashley- I didn't watch Games of Thrones at all. The bits they showed on tv ------gruesome.

Have a nice day!

Edited by scrappin 2 on 05-21-19 05:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - He does feel better as far as he can breathe and doesn’t have all the swelling. Unfortunately, dialysis is hard on the body and makes a person feel weak and tired.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! Today I was runner at work, having to go to our satellite lab to cover there for an hour and then go back to the main hospital. I didn't mind that job today because it was nice out and the lab was cold LOL! I'm off tomorrow since I worked last weekend...not sure what I'm going to do since it usually rains on my days off. I might try to convince my mom to drive me to Best Buy and Michaels but I'm not sure how that will go.

Cathe- HBO tends to just amp up the gore and nasty in everything they do. I think it's just part of their brand. That has me worried for their adaptation of the "His Dark Materials" series that they've done (especially since those are considered Young Adult novels and aren't inherently gory or nasty).

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello and good morning

well it rain here today again yuck I want my warm weather here. well today work out. if it stop rain I take the dogs for a walk. I didn't wake up early this morning but I would love to sleep in untill 7 am. when I talk to my mom and talk about my grandma she not doing well seen she got shingles and try to cooperate from it . she was in the hospital when I was in californa the last part from it. so my mom and dad been going down there check on here and go to the grocery store for her. I hope she gets better soon.

well hope everyone has nice Wednesday

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello
Safe from the storms here. We are about to get into our summertime heat pattern. Lows between 70 and 80 highs in the 90s with high humidity. Sorry yall are having winter.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Hi all!

Work and home life is very busy right now! Will chat more later!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Cousin Crew By Scrappin 2

Here is one I did for my Great niece. These kids are our great-great nieces and nephews on Rum's side of the family.
It was taken at Easter. I got tired of using "Easter" specific paper and used the blue in the two girls outfits to choose my papers.
I feel the bike needs something, but I don't know what. I also think its weird how the photo "sits" on top of the bike.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Danielle- sorry your Grandma got the shingles. I'm getting the shot as soon as I get the cataract surgery behind me.

We finally have a nice day! .........sunny, warm, 70* and it smells like Spring.

Denise- I don't think I could take the TX heat. and storms.

Anna- hope the busy days are a good kind of busy. Probably not since we haven't seen new cards from you.

I got the bathrooms cleaned and supervised Rum-o planting a Coral Bell perennial I got yesterday.

Have a nice day/evening.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Sorry for you all still in winter mode. It is 80s here 90 by the weekend and humid.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hi! I was off from work today because I worked this past weekend. My mom and I went to Best Buy (where I got a printer for my cell phone...I haven't set it up yet but I'm curious to see how it works) and to Michaels. I have a group of kids at Scouts I've been teaching songs in sign language to and we're making them t-shirts to wear at our fashion show next week when they perform. I haven't told the girls about the shirts yet. They're a surprise for them at the fashion show.

Cheryl- We're starting to get warm weather here too! I'm really happy about that LOL!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Good morning!!

Ashley- That was very generous of you to buy the girls t-shirts. I bet they will be excited.

It looks like another beautiful day out there. I'm holding my breath.
It is so wet the farmers can't plant. The forecast showed rain every day next week.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello good morning

well the sun out for little bit but going to rain again. well when I was in the city Tuesday I went to hobby lobby and bought some alcohol ink I want to try it out . I seen on a video on how to use it and blend it and look cool so I bought a pack of 3. well nothing much eles is going on here.

cathe- ,my grandma was stress out about when she was going to take her drivers test and my mom thinks that why she got the shingles. she got it on her face I didn't see it but my mom and dad saw it and said look bad. but I hope she gets better soon my husband had shingles but not that bad just on his body.

hope everyone has a nice thrusday

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Life kinda got busy. Having a new hot water heater installed later today. This has been a two month ordeal. Be glad when this done and over with.

Cathe, I do have some cards to share. I got up early this morning and got some that were in the works finished. Hope to post some later on today.

Ashley and Cathe, it is warm here too. It is supposed to be nice all weekend with just a chance of pop up showers. I am so looking forward to this three day weekend.

Danielle, sorry your grandmother has shingles. Hope it isn't too painful for her.

Have a great day!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Blessings! By Anna C

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C