Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: May VLB — Very Laid Back, loving the love!!        (Topic#1675905)
Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappinTraveler

Good to see you Marty - I did wonder if you fell off the face of the earth, but figured you were traveling.

Isn't Stonehenge amazing? Totally baffling how they did that and why, although now there are some good theories.

Loved London and Tower bridge and all of it.

Hampton Palace if one of my favorite places too - just fascinating. You got really beautiful pictures of it. I was in awe - so much to see there! You are making me want to go back!

nvmagpie
Governor
nvmagpie
In response to Henri Jean

Doo

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty By Nvmagpie

nvmagpie
Governor
nvmagpie
In response to nvmagpie

One more

Biloxi Town Green By Nvmagpie

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

In Phoenix. Will catch up as can. Marty, welcome back!! And looking forward to your England lo’s

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Hello!! life has been a little crazy for me, but that is just the norm around here.

Marty, so glad to see you!! Glad you decided to join the land of scrapers again.

Glanced at your los, but I will be back to really look at them. I love your style.

Susan, hope you are feeling better by now.

Tena, have fun at the crop. I am jealous, crops are so much fun. Hope you get a lot accomplished.

I am acu up to Marty's los. I will be back, got to run and start dinner.

Waiving hi to the rest of you!

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to t-towngirl

Hi Bev! Hi Susan! Hi Henry! Hi Blanca! :-)

My only excuse is that I'm loving retirement! I've been going to a lot of crops, went to Arizona for my niece's wedding (see you're there for one too Bev!), a bff's daughter's wedding & baby shower over the border in Maryland, had family visiting, I've been scrapbooking and knitting and much to my detriment working in the garden (ugh!) it's a huge job. But I seldom come upstairs and sit on the computer anymore. . . after almost 30 years of sitting all day in front of one (the last 11 with two monitors), I kinda dread it. Once I get downstairs I'm off and running to one thing or another! And now that I'm home during the day I've become my grandson's designated driver (hmmm. . . wonder how that happened) Oh well, love him to bits so that's OK. HS freshman, baseball, Taekwondo & demo team (2nd degree Black belt), piano, Boy Scouts. . . he's keeping me busy!

I'm going to another crop next month (just did the NSD one up in Leesburg this month), going to the same crop with a different friend next month, so figure I'd better get some of these posted before I have an even bigger pile to deal with!

Yes Henri, I do love England too. The gardens at Hampton Court - well everywhere, were perfect so now I've got a pile of "garden/flower" layouts to do too. . . next trip is in August. . . New York to Greenland! A few stops along the way in Canada/Nova Scotia (and I'll be picking up some wool on the way!) a number of sea days (which I love! I meet up with lots of lovely knitting ladies along the way), and I've never been to Greenland so I'm really looking forward to this one!

Well, I need to get back downstairs - my husband says he and my grandson are going out to work on the garden, yeah, now that I've cleaned up 80% of the mulch. . .hmmm, I want to monitor that! LOL Anyway, here are the next group, I'll be posting more after this one too! (just saying sorry to bombard you all at once!).

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Great pictures. Isn't Urquart Castle picturesque? I loved it! I waited but Nessie never made an appearance!

Novia Scotia is pretty - I got bitten right on the right breast by a police horse! Greenland is pretty too. You will enjoy it and get lots of great pictures. Sounds like an amazing cruise itinerary!

We are looking in August POSSIBLY to a cruise to a lot of ports in Japan then cruise by Iwo Jima and stop in Saipan and Guam and all the islands in that area. Billed as a WWII memorial cruise with all the South Pacific important spots.

The entire cruise is a month and a half or so - we are talking about it. Not sure though.

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler

Here I am again spamming you! A few more! :-) I had an issue uploading the second side of the Elgin layouts - it went through the whole system but it didn't upload, maybe I clicked on the wrong thing . . .hopefully it won't show up twice!

Edited by ScrappinTraveler on 05-19-19 05:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nvmagpie
Governor
nvmagpie

Marty - sounds like you are really enjoying retirement!

Have to catch up on love - on page 5 but think I will do some scrapping. Still taking it easy.

Dropping off 2 from yesterday

Explore By Nvmagpie

Wood Marlin By Nvmagpie

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to nvmagpie

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around...the stomach flu kept me down and out for almost a week.Yuck! I am finally feeling better and with only 9 more days of school, I am counting down the days to my summer of scrapping!

Marty - I'm loving all your layouts. Keep 'em coming!

Henri - That sounds like an amazing cruise if you decide to go.

Here's a few more layouts that I got done for NSD week...with being sick I didn't get a chance to upload until today.

Jungle Cruise 2014 By Godschild94

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth 2014 By Godschild94

Heigh-Ho! By Godschild94

Jamaica @ Caribbean Beach Resort 2014 By Godschild94

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to godschild94

One for me

Street Art By Cveira

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to cveira

Flew back to Pittsburgh on red eye. Going home tomorrow. Will get acu then.

We’re doing Newark to Quebec round trip 21 days in September. Love the ports.

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl
In response to scrapperbee

Welcome back Bev!

Worked on one lo today, my second this month, that is a miracle! Will post tomorrow, it was foggy and rainy today.

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler

Another one for me. . . I still have a few more to upload! But only a couple today.

Isn't she sweet? She's one of my best friend's grand daughters. . . my friend's daughter was recently married and this was her little dress from the wedding. . . :-)

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler

Here's the second one for my friend! I can't wait to give them to her! This is of her daughter & grand daughter (and baby bump girl) at her recent wedding. The mother daughter dance. They made a huge effort to have her grand daughter included with everything for the wedding - her grand daughter is wearing the same dress her mommy wore at my friend's wedding (years ago, unfortunately her husband passed away and was at the wedding in spirit). I wanted her to have something special of her two grandchildren (and of course her daughter who I've known since she was around 3 years old). The wedding was small, only about 60 people, and I feel so blessed that Angela hand-carried her invite to me and asked us personally to attend. Oh they just grow up toooooo fast!!

I didn't have my camera, just my iPhone, but I think I did OK with these two photos!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I know you take amazing photos with your camera Marty - but you even taking amazing photos with your phone. That tells me its not the camera - its the talent behind the camera!

nvmagpie
Governor
nvmagpie

Henri - sounds like an awesome cruise!

We are under a tornado watch - have been since noon. We have had sustained winds of 25 - 30 mph all day. Little nervous since we are in the RV. Emergency shelter is right across form us in the shower/bathrooms. Radar looks okay for us at least under 9:30. App says T-storms 1-4 am.

nvmagpie
Governor
nvmagpie
In response to nvmagpie

Dropping off a few
Walking Tour - Rue Magnolia By Nvmagpie Walking Tour - Rue Magnolia By Nvmagpie

Walking Tour - Rue Magnolia By Nvmagpie

Katrina Sculptures By Nvmagpie

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to nvmagpie

ACU!!!!

Stay safe, Susan. And anyone else in harm's way.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Oh my gosh Susan! I think I would get in the RV and drive out of harm's way! That sounds so dangerous to stay.

I will keep checking to hear that you are safe.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi everyone jci.
I got home Sunday evening from my scrap retreat...I had a fabulous time with my friends as always and managed to get a few pages done. I hope to get them scanned and posted by the end of the week. I have lots of errands and house stuff to catch up on.

Will BBL today to get caught up on all the chatter and wonderful projects

ScrappinTraveler
Pro
ScrappinTraveler
In response to nvmagpie

Hey Susan! Hope the weather didn’t hit you! You just can never tell with tornado weather. We have watches ever so often here in Virginia, I remember living in Missouri living on the Air Force base and the alarms/sirens going off, it’s just plain scary.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I remember then going off in Georgia - it was terrifying. Especially in the middle of the night when everything was so dark you couldn't see anything and the rain was coming down so hard with thunder and lightening. That is when the sirens were the most terrifying!

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Here are my crazy gypsy boys "camping" in our backyard. They were happy. Lol!
Life simple things. 15/52 By T-towngirl

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Susan, be safe!

Tena, so nice that you got to scrap and visit with friends. Looking forward to your los for inspiration.

acu again.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

ACU again, Susan hope you're feeling better and staying safe.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

DO
Together By Tena E.

Thankful By Tena E.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

And one more. I have 3 other pages...2 of them are PL so not sure if I'll post them.
Bridal Shower By Tena E.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to Tena E.

Hello ladies. Hope all is well. Just trying to catch up and read what I've missed last couple of days.
Tomorrow is a holiday here so no work. My sis and I had a barbeque in the works but somewhere along the line it got pushed back to some time next month. So I just plan on taking the day and getting in the scrap room. So although I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more scrap supplies for a while, I caved and just did quite a large order here on sb.com. Can't wait to get my hand on some new stuff. I've been good at using up some old stuff and scraps lately so I think I deserve it. lol
I'll be on a business trip next week in the Bahamas (Nassau). I am actually going to Miami on Sunday with Megs, then on Monday I will catch my flight to Nassau and she will catch a flight back home. Then I will come home Tuesday night. Just a quick one this time.
Well please have a great day and rest of the week and stay safe - especially you Susan!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to cveira

Tena, you're doing a fabulous job (of course!) scrapping Anitra's pre-wedding. Looking forward to all the rest to come!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

getting some of my mom's older pics into albums.

Stilts By AllAmy

1998 Group By AllAmy

2001 Traditions By AllAmy

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to AllAmy

Christine - I want your job, although I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing.

Okay - I want the perks of your job!

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Just checking in. Will be back to catch up in spreading some love, I don’t want to get too far behind, or I will never catch up.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Hi ladies! Just popping in to share a few more layouts and catch up on chatter!

Susan - hope you are doing ok. These tornadoes are no joke!

Christine - have fun scrapping on your holiday!

Hope you ladies are having a great week!

Star Tours By Godschild94

Dream Along with Mickey 2014 By Godschild94

Epcot Adventure 2014 By Godschild94

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to godschild94

Hopefully will get to the scrap table tomorrow! In the last week, dh had a wreck--bad for the cars involved, but no injuries--one wedding in Phoenix (via Pittsburgh), two funerals, and orientations at the community pool (I'm the treasurer!). But we survived!

Then we leave for our Europe trip June 9. So I really need to get some travel lo's done.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

You did have a busy week Bev! I'm glad no one was injured in the accident!

Samothrace
Idol
Samothrace

Sounds like everyone has been super busy. I'm just trying to push through the last 5 days of school...battling a chest cold and 34 weeks pregnant. Lol

Looking forward to hanging with my mom tomorrow and Saturday. Trying to seel some of my grandma's non personal things at a flea market since she has had to go into a care facility becsuse of her leukemia diagnosis in March. Great thing is her oncologist is super pleade with her progress. Had she not been diagnosed and started treatment she would have past within 2 weeks that's how agressive it is. But shes kicking arse at 89!

Also have plans to visit my local veterans park this Memorial Weekend to honor and remember. Will definitely have to get out to the National military cemetery where Pap is and honor the Indy crew through him. My hubby and I have been trying to raise money for a USS Indinapolis memorial bemch to place at our local veterans park. Slow going. But we will get there! Still need about 3500 dollars. The 879 men lost can not be forgotten!

Anyway! Happy scrapping gals. I'll leave some love later when not on my phone. Currently hooked up to the baby monitors to track her heart beat patterns. 5 weeks to go!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Samothrace

Wow, Tiffany! You have a lot on your plate right now. Hope the five weeks go fast and well!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies, jci and catching up on all the chatter.
Christine, hope you get some scrapping done. It's very hot here in GA right now. My family has plans for a get together but all I want to do is stay in and stay cool, will probably go and see baby Trevyn (aka little marshmallow). I've been running around for the last 3 weekend straigth and all I want is some along time for just scrapping/reading or both LOL. I was also invited to a Jazz concert this weekend with some of my ATL friends but I don't want to deal with all the crowds or the heat during Memorial weekend.

Tiffany, Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting a baby (boy or girl?)...hope the next 5 weeks goes well. Sorry to hear about your grandmother too, she sounds lika a wonderful person.

Bev, where are you going in Europe? Hope you have a wonderful time and looking forward to seeing your adventures in pictures.

Well, I'm off to see if I can find some planter boxes for my front yard and inside plants, hopefully I'll get my last pages from my crop posted today too. See ya later!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Oh Christine, you asked what were Anitra's wedding colors...they are white/cream, navy and gray. Her dress is more cream color than bright white.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

Hot here too. Going to the pool later.

We're doing Prague, Vienna, Budapest. Have never been to these three cities, and it was on dh's bucket list. We told the three kids this was our last travel hurrah with them!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Hi Bev - Have never done Vienna but love Prague and Budapest - two of my favorite cites ever.

In Prague - Mozart conducted almost everywhere. There is one place which is a small music hall that he performed, but also, the ceiling is the one used in the movie Amadeus.

The Royal Czech Orchestra performs there and it is the best classical musical performance I have ever heard in my life!

The train station (think that is what it is) has an awesome metal head in front of it and the parts rotate. Bill was mesmorized by it!

Budapest - just wow. Linking two of my book for you to go through - ones Budapest and the other has Prague - maybe you can get some ideas of things you don't want to miss.

This is everything we discovered in Budapest:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TdsV6sfL3vPK2gFv7

This is what we discovered in Prague - we hated one of the concert programs and its in here - which one to really avoid and info about the one we loved!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XZaeSQCHdZ1WKucT6

When you will be home Bev? We will be in Knoxville end of June. Sounds like we may miss each other!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Bev, sounds like this will be a great family vacation.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics