Username Post: Paper Wizard Layered Die Cut How To?        (Topic#1676019)
New Kid On the Block

HELP! I have this Toy Story layered die cut and I can't figure out how to secure all the layers together - some of the layers are made up of thin lines so if I use my usual tape runner, the whole thing will be a sticky mess! Any ideas?

Products Referenced in This Post:

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to shari_findley

I've put a lot of them together and use a glue pen for the thin parts. The permanent glue pen works well on them - I find I have to dot it on rather then cover it in glue because some of Paper Wizard's stuff is so thin lined.

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to shari_findley

I have used a lot of these and the glue pens work the best for the smaller edges. They take work and lots of patience, but are really worth it. Good luck

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to momtokatie

I have a cameo so I have lots & lots of tiny and small & thin cuts of paper to adhere. I use 2 that I love the best one is the quickie glue & have been using it for years it is great for my sizzix alphabets too. my other fav is the tombow mono aqua liquid glue that has a fine tip & broad tip. I am showing a different glue here . it is great for everything. a lss owner who made & sold thousands & thousands of cricut cuts & cameo cuts she made to sell.. it is very cheap. too I will send you a pm with it in there. it has become m fav glue.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just sent you the link from michaels It is 3.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics