Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Altered Cigar Box Swap Closed and swapping        (Topic#1676039)
bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

Laura,
You’re a big girl now with your new phone!
You will be amazed at the photos you can take with that phone!

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Donna glad to hear you are doing ok, happy to hear you get to go home in a day or two... feel better at home!

I did a lot of work on mine today, almost done....

Can’t wait to see the creations...

Nite nite

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock
In response to Euroalien

I hear you Downa! She is an amazing artist!

Laura, I was a little intimidated by my first smartphone too (not to mention that deep paranoia of "they're always watching"), but I've gotten so I just LOVE my smartphone... I have a G7 currently and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Especially the camera on that bad boy!

Anxious to see the boxes!!!

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to eapipkin

Hi Guy and Gals!!

Donna, I hope you do get to go home today!! My fingers are crossed for you!! USPS says you should have your box tomorrow.

Kristine, There was a time when albums ( and even LO's) sold like hot cakes and for unbelievable money on eBay. In auctions sometimes albums sold for $500 and up! The bidding wars were amazing! All you had to do was list it on eBay, no social media networking necessary. That was in the early 2010's. I came on the eBay album selling seen in 2012, I never sold an album for that much back then, but still there would be several people that would bid on my albums. It could be very exciting to watch the bids go up and up, especially at the very last moments! Most albums put up on eBay at that time would sell by auction end. Buy 2014 things started changing, bidding wars were almost nonexistent, so album makers changed to "buy it now" listing to ensure they got a decent price. And albums sat for months sometimes before they sold. Often only after the seller dropped the price. I guess what I'm saying is it IS really hard to sell albums these days. And using social media as much as you can on more than one venue makes all the difference. You tube, Pinterest, Facebook, A Blog, Instagram. It is definatly a lot of work to do! It can take hours. And being socially active in all those places is very important. The last thing you want to do after you've already spent so much time just creating the album. But it has helped me immensely. Even so.....I recently had an album sit in my shop for 9 months before it finally sold. I haven't been as good at all the social media as I used to be. I do notice a change in my sales because of it. At this time in my life I'm ready to slow down so I'm really ok with it. But because of the social media work I did in the past I still have some following, and I get repeat customers asking for custom albums and they pay $200 plus the cost of shipping for them. Last fall a woman had seen one of my journals on Instagram, she followed from there to Youtube, and ended up ordering a 12x12 album for $500. I'm not bragging when I tell you this. I just want to say getting the money can be done....but it takes all that other work to get it. Honestly if I were starting out trying to sell crafts at this time.... I think it is Journals and Junk journals people are more interested in today. And they are easier to make than albums. If you think you would like to.... Junk Journals are doing well these days and Instagram is the place to get "social" for those, and etsy is the place to sell them.

I spent to much time writing that book.... Gotta run....
((HUGS)) evertyone!!

Edited by Terrys scrapbooks on 06-09-19 04:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05
In response to eapipkin

Elizabeth, can I come and live with you in your CP 😂 chocolate almond marble pound cake sounds delicious and you seem to always be baking some goodie or another! Thank goodness I don’t bake with my sweet tooth! I’d not be healthy at all because I’d eat it all. I stopped in a little bakery after visiting the vinyl store, bought three treats, and ate two and a half of the by the time I went to bed 😬 I blame it on the cough medicine!

Dawna, I mostly make minis now for myself and friends or family. I did sell one to my hairdresser and a few smaller envelope style ones online. I even tried to make some little, less expensive styles for the craft show and almost none of them sold. Lesson learned, I guess. I think that’s why I like this site and these swaps. Everyone appreciates the hard work, time, and love it takes to make the projects.

Laura, the capabilities on a smart phone are astounding when you think about the size of it! Once you get it figured out, you won’t know what to do without it!

I’ve hit a minor snag with my box. Not really a snag, just need to slightly revise my vision for the top based on the embellishments I made last night. I’m also still debating on using mod podge on the papers to make them shiny or leave them alone. Decisions decisions!

Thanks for the information Terry, on what you’ve found successful and helpful. I don’t like or use social media like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. so I can’t see myself spending all that time necessary to sell my items. It’s like having another full time job and then I’d have no time left for crafting! It may be something to consider in a few years when my work schedule will change!

Have a happy crafty day today everyone!

Edited by Krizzy05 on 06-09-19 05:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB
In response to eapipkin

Hi everyone

JCI- Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday.

Laura- glad to hear that the school situation worked out. You did the right thing to alert the other parents. Too bad about DD’s little house.

Elizabeth- can I have a piece? Sounds fabulous.

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to FritillaryB

Happy Sunday!

Elizabeth I love Richie too, but her work is so laden with chipboard elements that it's not as approachable as Gabbi's, Still gorgeous work though! I'll have some of that delicious pound cake! lol

Laura so sorry to hear about DD's tiny house. Hopefully she gets it squared away without any more problems.

Terry its funny how the market changes. I've sold things though my Etsy before, but the work to favorite shops to gain a following there, and on FB, Twitter, etc. really felt like a full time job to me also. I spent a lot of time promoting, and the return on my investment in terms of sales, just wasn't worth it. Like Kristine, I'd rather swap with like minded people because I know they appreciate what goes into creating handmade items.

Kristine I used "Matte" mod-podge so my items aren't shiny, but they are sealed, protected and easy to clean.

Peggy got back to me and she's been under the weather this past week. So relieved that all is okay. I'm done with the design work, now I can start pulling it together.

Laura did you start mod-podging your box yet? If so, hows it going? I'm starting to glue mine today.

Pam how are you doing?

Yvonne hows the back feeling today? I hope you're feeling better.

Donna I hope you get to come home today or tomorrow. You'll feel much better recuperating at home.

Have a great day!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Dawna.s Place

Terry!
Can’t wait to see my box!
I know it will be stunning, and will help me recover!

Love to all of you.

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to bonprof

Evening everyone! Sounds like everyone has been craving Elizabeths pound cake and working on projects. I have not done anymore yet to my box. Figured out I need to get one thing at a time done unless I'm waiting for dry time. So I worked on tag today. Box this week. Had a redesign idea and don't want to move forward until I'm sure. All your boxes sound amazing! Played with my phone, got agitated, played some more so now all my screens, apps, etc. are done. Put this site on too! Just finished dinner. Bacon wrapped deer roast with baby onions and potatoes. And a fried green tomato! My first off our plants!

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to LauralsAttic

Kristine and Dawna, I totally understand. All that social media is a lot of work.

Laura, Congrats on your new phone! I got my first one last fall. I still haven't gotten used to it. I am less and less into change the older I get. I hear my grandparents coming from my mouth tooo often...lol But it sounds like you are doing fabulously!! I have to agree with Donna, The photo's are amazing! I love taking pic's with my phone.
I'm so impressed that you have green tomatoes already!!!

Donna...((HUGS)) Did you get home?

Have a sweet night everyone!!
~Terry

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB
In response to Terrys scrapbooks

Fried green tomatoes are one of my favorite things. Yum!

I have not started in earnest on Robs box yet. I have been playing around with my paper choice and still feel a bit indecisive. I think tomorrow I need to get serious and pick a direction. .

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Dawna, I am doing fine, thanks for thinking of me.

Donna it is so good to see you on line. Glad everything went okay. Thanks for the tag love you left in my gallery.

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

Tis okay Pam, I haven't started in earnest on yours either! Hehehe... I love good fried green tomatoes. They have to come fresh out of the garden though to be good I think. I've tried to make them from store bought tomatoes the past couple of years and they've all been pathetic.

I also love baking and cooking. I made a cheese cake last week. I have to watch how often I bake things or I get really heavy. I have a horrible sweet tooth! Especially as of late.

Elizabeth, you make such wonderful things! I found a recipe for snickerdoodles the other day when searching for a sugar cookie recipe that might work for the application I wanted and I thought of you. So I'm going to try them sometime very soon! We'll eat them in your honer! HEhehehe

Terry, that's great advice. I agreed with every bit of it. Just to add to what you said: social networking seems really daunting at first but most of the artists I know only do a weekly - monthly check in on their sites and social sites. Now most of them do art shows and reveals/galas every 6 months to 5 years... so short "yes I'm still alive and working" is all that's needed in the case of fine art. Some of them give sneak peaks also that are only avialable on their website and sometimes only avialable to certain people. But still, point being is that you needn't spend everyday making posts, just every week or two a friendly "this is what I'm working on!" hither and thither. I hate to say it though, I think your own blog/website is fundamental for sales. People take you far more seriously if you've taken the time to show you're willing to take that step. They translate it as proof of your existence and professionalism. Hope it doesn't sound like we're ganging up on you Kristine. It's just that we all think you're talented enough to be able to make good money on your work.

Okay I am off to create!!!! Lots of love to you all!!! HUGS

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to RRBrannock

Morning!

Well I worked on mod-podging my box yesterday and wouldn't you know the very first item I glued down is crooked! UGH! DH says that's just character! OMW I guess I taught him well! lol But after spending hours exacting the cuts and design, its a bummer that I can't get it down straight! Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Laura I got my smart phone about a year and half ago and I was so lost the first few months. Took me a bit to get acquainted with its features but I love it now. I see why people freak out when they lose there phones. In time you wind up with your whole life on it! I have a Samsung also so if you have questions, just ask and I'll do my best to help out. I love fried green tomatoes too, but haven't had them in eons!

Rob you and Elizabeth make such scrumptious deserts! I haven't made a cheese cake in a decade! I just made a pineapple upside cake last month but I too have to watch my sweet tooth!

Time for me to get going. BBL...

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Terry,
Not home yet.
Doctor said I m too bloated,
I walked 4 times yesterday.
5 times today.
My body is adjusting...

Im really disappointed.
But everything will work out.

Edited by bonprof on 06-10-19 08:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Oh Donna sorry to hear, maybe tomorrow....

Dawna my back is better and I am trying to walk as much as I can. Leave my office and take a walk on the parking lot here at work a couple of times a day and when I get home I walk thru subdivision.

I hope I will be able to mail out this week.... I'm done!!!

Hugs

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to Euroalien

Pam, I just know when the inspiration hits your box will be brilliant!

Rob, Very Good info!!

Yumm! Elizabeth and Rob ... I'm drooling!!

Dawna, Oh yes! I have put things on crooked more times than I like to admit. It is very frustrating. But either people are to polite to say, or they don't notice, cause while it screams..."I'm crooked" to me no one else seems bothered by it. And I have asked my husband "What do you think is wrong with this?" Now when I ask my husband this question I always get an answer, And usually it's not the one I expect, cause he will look for something to be wrong (It can be maddening to tell the truth, but I never learn) (I usually don't agree with what he has found wrong anyway...lol) And so far he has not noticed that something was crooked. I bet your box will be amazing!!!

Awww Donna, I'm recrossing my fingers that tomorrow will be the day you go home. At least you know they are taking good care of you, making sure everything is as it should be. ((HUGS))

Yay Yvonne!! I can't wait to see your box!!

((HUGS)) Till next time!
~Terry

Edited by Terrys scrapbooks on 06-10-19 11:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Euroalien

Wish I could share my pound cake with all of you! This morning I tried a new muffin recipe I saved from Pinterest, called Old-fashioned Glazed Donut Muffins! YUM!!

I used to have an Etsy shop but it wasn't cost effective for me. Our Internet service isn't fast enough to load stuff up. Way too time consuming for me.

I'm about done with the top of my box. In the process of putting the hinges and closure on now.

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to eapipkin

Afternoon everyone! DD had another shed delivered but not the same style. She did not want another mishap with windows and doors leaking! We did not have anything in the last one. That is how we knew it leaked. We were unloading wood to build some wall shelves. So now we have been moving her out of her apartment in town to here. Been crazy!!!! Have not had a chance to get in my scraproom yet today but hope to later! Not a lot of time to be on here as much as I need to be. I have not had an opportunity to visit the gallery here. Just the swap threads. Will try to catch up when I can!
Donna I am sorry you did not get to go home yet! Maybe tomorrow! Hope your feeling better!
Yvonne that is great! Let me know when you are postal.

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Hi everyone

Donna- sorry to hear that you did not get out today. I have learned the hard way that it is not a good idea to leave the hospital too soon. Hope you are stronger tomorrow.

Thanks for your words of encouragement Terry.
I must say that I made progress today by deciding that one of my options was not going to work out like I wanted it to. This is really helpful because I was starting to like idea 2 much better and Tomorrow I will be able to push forward in one direction.

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

Dawna, so sorry that happened my dear! I have gotten more thing cricked over the years! I use Tesa double sided tape (I forgot to mention that one Laura!!!) a lot. It's heat resistant which is wonderful since I like to be free to use embossing powder after certain stages... it also survives being kept in a hot environment. I don't know if it's acid free though... anyway, when it grips it's stuck there. So when I was first using it, it was a real nightmare... I got things cricked all the time. I still have moments where things go nuts. HOWEVER, I find that the mistakes we as artists make pushes us to be better artists. After all, in those situations we must be resourceful enough to fix or hide the mistake. So I find some of my best effects have been learned and achieved in such circumstances! Never the less, the emotion at the time when a mistake happens is a nightmare!

Yvonne so glade to hear you're feeling better!!!!

Lots of love all you fabulous ladies!!! HUGS

Geraldine Ross
Guru
Geraldine Ross

Donna, I am sorry you are not quite ready to go home today, but it is best to wait until the bloating goes down. Take it easy Honey,
You will be home soon.

I am finished with my altered Cigar Box and am going to mail it this Wednesday. I am happy with it and hope Elizabeth loves it too.

I am still healing from Easter Sunday in the afternoon we were going to grill for supper. I went outside to play with my dog Haley. I went on our deck which has log railings since I live in a log home. The railing gave way one of the logs deteriorated since we built twenty years ago. I fell backwards two feet of the deck and hit the back of my skull on a Hugh rock. Jean took me to the hospital where I had several ex-rays and two cat scans. The results came back that I did not break any bones but had been badly bruised on my whole upper body and neck/skull. All I could do is go home and take care of myself and heal. I also followed up with my regular DR. and he said I had a concussion. Nothing they can do if it is not severe, so he said it takes a good six months for it to totally go away. I do have headaches and pain in my shoulders and neck so I have had five visits to the Chiropractor which is helping since I have a couple pinched nerves and whip lash. Yes, I know it sounds like I am a complete mess, but I am getting through this just fine. I have been able to tolerate a lot of physical pain throughout my life so I will be fine soon. I can not drive to far because my neck gets weak and I have trouble holding up my head, so my husband has been driving me around. Problem is he hates going to craft stores. I feel good when I am crafting since it takes my mind to a happy place and don’t feel any pain. By the way the day I fell, Easter Sunday was also my seventy-second birthday, April 21st. I am a lucky person I have very strong bones and a thick skull.

sroseberry
Expert
sroseberry
In response to Geraldine Ross

I sent Yvonne's cigar box today! I had a lot of fun making it!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to sroseberry

I sent out Suzanne's cigar box today, will arrive by Thursday per tracking!!!!!

Wohoo happy mail coming!!!

Wow Gerry sorry to hear about your fall, hope you will be better soon and less pain...

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Euroalien

Way to go Suzanne and Yvonne! I will update page 1. Can;t wait to see what you all have or are creating! I finished my tag! Yeah! Going to city for some much needed R&R today! Going to get back to my box tomorrow. Have a good scrappy day all! BBL

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place

Morning Friends!

OMW its going to be a scorcher today! UGH, over 100 again! Terry and Rob, thanks I don't feel so alone knowing I'm not the only one who gets something crooked now and then. lol

Susanne and Yvonne I cant't wait to see your lovely creations!

Donna how is the bloating today? Hopefully all that walking will help it subside. Take it easy sweet friend.

Elizabeth your almost done? Wow you gals are fast! Can't wait to see your lovely box!

Pam process of elimination really helps to zero in on a direction. Have fun creating!

Terry your very brave asking DH "what's wrong!" I don't live quite so dangerously! lol I just ask mine if he likes it, that usually gets me a nice a compliment. And he's learned that mistakes usually just add character to a piece. Its nice to be reminded of that from time to time.

Gerry I'm so sorry to hear you had such a terrible fall. Your very lucky that you didn't do more harm. Take it easy and let those bruises heal. I hope the headaches subside soon.

Rob that Tesa tape (the orange one) is a stinker to work with. Your braver than I am! lol I learned a trick to help me get foam tape down straight, you might try it with your Tesa tape and see if it works. Experiment first. Just add some of your white glue to the underside. It will "float" the tape for about 3 seconds before it grabs. And once it grabs, its not going anywhere!

Received my embellishments yesterday so its full steam ahead today! Have a happy day!

mgiov
mgiov 
Governor
mgiov
  • mgiov on 06-11-19 09:33 AM

First, I want to apologize for being MIA for so long; I've been having off and on problems with vertigo; that on top of allergies knocked me for a loop. To top it off, my doctor prescribed knock out meds, so....
Anyway, I'm feeling better; I got in touch with Dawna the other day and hopefully can get back on track here in the forum.

Donna, I do hope you're getting better and that you're back home...

I've started on my box, doing a lot of gessoing (is that a word?) on all surfaces as prep...

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to mgiov

Good to see you Peggy!!!!!!!!! So sorry that is happening to you! Hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm just getting to my box too! Been busy finishing up tag for that swap. Have not heard from Donna yet to say she is home but hopefully soon!
Kelly you are soooo lucky to be with us with a fall like that. I know we all learn to manage our aches and pains but OUCHY!
Dawna that is hot! We are enjoying beautiful 70's here! Love it!
Pam hope your scrapping away now that you have picked your pps!
Terry My hubby use to give advice so I stopped asking! LOL! He means well though! I still get crooked. Maybe its my eyes!
Rob I do use the tesa tape on books. Nothing stronger and yes you have to get it right the first time! But it works for so many things! I hope today is going much better for you!
Elizabeth your baking makes my crave sweets! I can't have them too often so when I can I LOVE custard!
Kristine how the mod podge work out for you? OK hubby back at car and we are off to enjoy! Later all

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin

So sorry to hear of your fall, Gerry. Take it very easy.

Glad to see you back, Peggy and hope you are getting better.

I finished Gerry's box and added embellishments to send along with it. Gotta take pictures before boxing it up.

Geraldine Ross
Guru
Geraldine Ross
In response to eapipkin

I was going to mail my Cigar box tomorrow but we are to have bad thunderstorms and I don’t want to mail when we have storms. Will mail on Thursday instead we are suppose to have good weather.

Donna please let us know if you were released to go home.

I had lunch with my neighbor and friend today, we love to get together and catch up on life.

Thank you all for caring about my silly fall, I see my Chiropractor
tomorrow morning for him to crack my upper back and twist my neck, it is helping.

I can hardly wait to see the boxes from everyone!!!

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB
In response to Geraldine Ross

Hi everyone

Peggy so sorry to hear about your vertigo. I have had it and it is no fun.

Gerry- what a frightening accident. Glad you are ok. You should take it easy until your concussion is gone.

Donna- hope your Day was better today.

Dawna- I use Tombow glue because it gives you lots of wiggle time. Otherwise everything would be crooked.

If you have not seen Laura’s tag you should check it out. It is gorgeous.

I can’t believe you are done Elizabeth.

mgiov
mgiov 
Governor
mgiov
  • mgiov on 06-11-19 11:43 PM

Thanks all for the good wishes....

And so many finished already???? I'm still at the gesso stage; my box(es) arrived a bit later than I hoped.

Gerry, I'm glad that you're feeling better; what a scary accident!!!!

Dawna, I've been hearing about your heat wave; hopefully you'll get some relief soon. 100° is unbearable!!!! 70's here, and if I had my way, it would be like that all summer long....
BTW, good tip about gluing first; I've done that with stickers; you'd think that I'd figure out that it would work with foam tape, too, lol. Anyway, thanks for that one!

Donna, I've continued to keep you in my prayers

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to mgiov

Hi all!!

Oh wow Gerry!! That fall was so scary!!! I'm glad your ok!! Well as ok as you are. I can't even imagine how things must ache and be sore. OMGoodness the description of what the Chiropractor dose doesn't sound helpful....but I'm glad it is.

Peggy, My husband gets vertigo. It's no fun. Good to hear your feeling better.

Suzanne Elizabeth, and Yvonne can't wait to see your boxes!!

Dawna and Laura, I giggled at your comments on our spouses and crafting advice. We do know They mean well.

Rob I avoid tapes most of the time, because they grab way to fast for me. I know lots of people use them and successfully. But I need that wiggle room, or it is defiantly crooked. When I started out making albums, tape is what everyone I knew was using, I really tried to use it, but I just made a mess and cried with frustration....lol. So I "stick" with glue... The rare occasions when I do use tape I have to put glue on it as Dawna mentions.

Missing you... Thinking of you Donna!!

((HUGS)) Till soon again!!
~Terry

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin

Good morning all! Just checking in before I get busy on stuff around here.

I guess my next project(s) will be some altered keys for Donna. I really do need to clean up my Craft Palace. It looks like a tornado went through it!

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to eapipkin

After breakfast now...just got on Pinterest and wanted to share this lovely altered box. Not much to it really, but I think it is so pretty!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12138615244210465 9/

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

Having complications at hospital.
Not home yet.
Keep you posted
xoxoxo

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to bonprof

Oh no Donna sorry to hear, been thinking about you! Hugs!

Peggy glad you are doing better!!!

Elizabeth I have seen that box before and yes very pretty with clean lines...

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to eapipkin

Morning!

Laura what I wouldn't give to be in the 70's. Yesterday was really a scorcher at 105! Of course when its that hot you just have to stay inside, otherwise the heat just takes your breath away! It doesn't look like this heat wave is going to pass anytime soon either. BTW, hows the new phone? Did you have fun on your R&R trip?

Wow four boxes are on there way this week, its going to be an exciting week! Can't wait to see everyone's creations! I'm so far behind on gallery sugar, its going to take me forever to catch up.

Oh my Peggy allergies with vertigo would put anyone down for the count. So glad your feeling better.

Elizabeth I love your altered keys! Cam't wait to see them!

Pam thanks for the Tombow tip! I have some, so I may give that a try on my next layout.

Terry glad to hear that the glue to tape trick works!

Rob I've been thinking about what you said about how we need to get creative to "fix" our mistakes. I think I came up with a way to disguise my mistake, we'll see how it works!

I worked on Peggy's box yesterday and got almost all my papers mod-podged on. Just need to finish up a few strips and seal the whole box today. Then I can start embellishing.

Have a happy day! Love & Hugs to All!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic

Good morning! So sorry to hear that Donna! Will be praying for a speedy and Good recovery!
Hello Elizabeth. Ty for sharing the link. Such a pretty box.
We had a wonderful time yesterday! Late night getting home. BBQ, Swimming, and relaxing with friends around the fire pit listening to some tunes while the kids swam and played! I need more of days like that!
So I finished one project and getting back to my box today! Need to do a definite design in my head and start executing it! I Feel like I know what direction its telling me to go!
Does anyone else have their projects speak to them? Happens a lot here!

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05

Hello everyone. I have been reading posts each day but not posting. This cough has drained my energy so I usually just come home and curl up on the couch until its time for bed. I hope each of you with a medical issue recovers soon, especially you Donna! I hope you get released for home soon!

Laura, my projects speak to me sometimes, too. It’s a challenge to let go of the idea I had originally and listen to what it’s saying though!

I went on a Graphic 45 shopping spree since the site was offering free shipping on order over $50! So excited for my papers to come! Funny enough, the email sb.com sent me with my order confirmation had one of Terry’s scrapbooks as inspiration for one of the paper collections I bought!

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock
In response to Krizzy05

Hi everyone!!! I am so sorry to hear about all the health issues!!! I guess we're all falling apart

So glad you're okay Gerry and glad you're still kicking!!! Sorry you had that happen. HUGS

Peggy sorry to hear about the vertigo and allergies... wish you better health soon! HUGS

Donna, I am so sorry, I have been worried since I first found out about this last surgery. I'm sure you'll be better soon!!! You're in my prayers and thoughts!!! HUGS

Kristine, sorry to hear you are still fighting that crud!!! I sure hope you get better soon

Kelly, hoping you're feeling better!!!!

I think we should all get together and have a hugging session... who knows it might make us all feel better. After all who gets enough hugs and kisses?

I got what I hope is the last of the stuff needed to start on my box today! So anxious to start.... I'm having to wait till I finish my tag and I have to clean house between now and Friday... we're having friends over for dinner! I have no idea what to fix. Dallas is a meat and potato guy which I really like fixing unusual things for company. Stuff people don't usually get to have so I'm leaning towards a slow cooked roast, but it seems so common. I have some baby back ribs, but I'm just not happy with my own BBQ sauce yet. I have a ham, but that seems boring too!!! He doesn't like corned beef or I'd do one of those! Any ideas would be appreciated! What do you ladies fix for company in regards to meat and potato company?

Okay, back to working on my tag!!! LOTS of love ladies and hope those of you who are battling your health feel better soon!!!! GIANT GROUP HUG

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Donna- I am so sorry to hear about your complications. Hope you do better tomorrow.

mgiov
mgiov 
Governor
mgiov
  • mgiov on 06-13-19 12:24 AM

Oh, Donna, I'm so sorry.... Sending you tons of "get better" wishes, and I'm continuing to keep you in my prayers....

Elizabeth - that box is gorgeous - thanks for the link!!!!

Laura - it sounds like you had a great time!!!! And yes, every once in a while, my project DOES speak to me; I just wish it would happen more often

Kristine, hope you're feeling better; coughs can drain the life out of you...

Rob, you have me laughing at a very early hour at your food dilemma. Ummmm, if I have a roast for comany, I do Yorkshire Pudding on the side. Not really potatoes, but it's something different. On the other had, barbecue sounds delicious. I'm not much of a help, am I?

Okay, time to fix breakfast, take a shower and on to work...

The box is gessoed (still not a word?) and ready for more serious stuff...

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock
In response to mgiov

No it's a word... scrapbook.com just has a limited intelligence!!!

A good desert might fix the quandary....

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to mgiov

Love the box Elizabeth !

Aww Donna, so sorry!!

Dawna....toooo hot!!

Laura, your BBQ sounds lovely!!

hugs for you too Kristine! I hope you feel better too! ( I smiled about my album in the projects for the G45 papers. )

Rob, For meat and potatoes company I love to do rib steak with herb butter sauce or pesto. I'm a big pesto fan myself, and love to put it on all kinds of meat and even eggs. I have a basil plant that gets all but striped of it's leaves each time it reaches the right size for a batch. I serve it on the side for company in case someone isn't interested in putting it on their meat.
Everyone loves 2wice baked potatoes as a side. or if the pesto seams to strong for those I like Roasted New Potatoes. Might not be very diff these days but it's not difficult.

Peggy... OMG I love Yorkshire pudding!! I'm the only one I know who dose so I don't eat it much. But it is YUM!! I chuckeld at your last line, about the box not talking yet.

((HUGS))
~Terry

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

BBQ mmm so good!!! When we grill out we usually use dry rub on the meat and then I make garlic butter for everyone to put on by taste.... salad on the side or I make wedge potatoes in oven with a spice on them or just a quick baked potatoes in microwave (((use some of that garlic butter for the baked potato too))).

My cigar box for Suzanne should be delivered today, I hope!!!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Euroalien

can't wait to see your box Yvonne!
Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!!!
Posted this on tag swap but I will post it here too.
Rob had you thought about slicing your roast and cooking it like flank steaks? Or like you would liver and onions. Then you can serve with wild rice. Or kabob your beef for the grill and do a wonderful glaze of some kind.Also we eat a lot of ham sliced into steaks and grill with fresh sliced pineapple and sweet corn & peppers as our side. just a thought for a twist on the traditional.

So excited!! We won the NHL Stanley Cup last night!!! We were the underdogs too. It was an AWESOME game!!!! We won it 52 years ago so you can imagine the celebrations going on! Parade downtown on Saturday. Won't be going but I will watch it from home!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

Laura The Blues - AWESOME!!!!

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place

Morning!

Elizabeth love your keys and that box is so pretty! TFS!
Donna I hope you get better soon. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
Laura sounds like you had a great play day! Congrats on winning The Cup, how exciting! Yes, my projects speak to me all the time! I wouldn't share that tid bit of info outside our community, others may think we're bonkers! lol
Kristine get well soon. What G45 papers did you get? Us G45er's need to know! lol
Pam how are you doing today?
Yvonne can't wait to see your box! So exciting!
Rob my girlfriend says that everyone should have a dish that you would serve to the Queen! lol All your choices sound so yummy! I like the idea of adding a desert, like cheesecake and berry sauce. Yumm!

It cooled off a bit yesterday only 95, going to be even cooler today. Oh happy day! I'm hoping to finish up my box today, maybe tomorrow. I fixed my boo boo, so now I'm happy with it. Time to get busy. BBL...

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien

Mine for Suzanne is out for delivery....

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Euroalien

I have never tasted Yorkshire pudding!

Rob, nothing wrong with roast and potatoes! I love it!

Sure hope they get you sorted out, Donna. That's the pits having to stay there longer than hoped.

Went grocery shopping today.

Yesterday I worked on a few keys. I haven't mailed Gerry's box yet. Still need to write a short note and get a box that it will fit inside of. Hoping to send it out tomorrow.

You gals that are sick, get well soon!!! It's summer and you're not supposed to be sick, right??!!!

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05
In response to eapipkin

Elizabeth, I agree about the sickness part...It shouldn’t be allowed to be sick in the summer time! my cough is finally feeling better, but now my non-injured knee is hurting and my lower back is in pain. I’m way too young to be falling apart already 😂 By the way, what kind of key are you working on? Am I missing out on a super awesome craft thing????

All the talk about home-cooked meals makes me hungry and wanting to cook one, except I still don’t feel well and didn’t make it to the grocery store this weekend because of my cough. I decided on broccoli cheese soup from a restaurant on my way home.

Dawna, I bought the Imagine paper collection with chipboard pieces, the Tropical Travelogue paper collection, and the new Lost in Paradise paper pad, stickers, and chipboard tags. I also bought the large tag die with flowers. I’m excited to get them and add them to my collection. Maybe one day I’ll even break them out and use them instead of hoard them lol

I got brave enough last night to glue down the embellishments to the top of the box. I like the way it looks. Making a few extra goodies to put in the box and then will get it packed and ready to ship. I’m hoping to send it out this weekend.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Krizzy05

LOL, Kristine! I was talking about altered keys, so no super awesome craft thing!! Lol. Donna is ordering some more altered keys from me. If you haven't seen them, I have posted a bunch in my gallery. I also have a Pinterest board called "Keypers" that has lots of ideas!! I love them!

Gerry's box is packaged and ready to go out tomorrow!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to eapipkin

Got home and I received the cigar box from Suzanne. Thank you for my pretty creation and my goodies, please post your pix!
Hope you received one too.... 😊
This has been a fun swap.

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB
In response to eapipkin

I had some English friends who made Roast beef with Yorkshire puddings for Sunday dinner. I was surprised to learn that Yorkshire pudding =popovers. One of my favorite places to go is Mt Desert Island nat. Park in Maine. There is a tea lawn that serves popovers with strawberry jam. They are very easy to make and delicious with either jam or beef.

Elizabeth- I can’t believe that you are going postal already.

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

I so have to try yorkshire pudding... I looked up to see what it was and to find some recipes... I had some how thought it was something else. I love turkey dressing and bread and gravy and stuff like that so I'm sure I'd love it!!!! I've been trying to find a very traditional Plum pudding recipe... I found one ages ago and I didn't save it and now I can't find it... all of them I have found are super quick versions rather than one that takes a while to prepare. When I had found the really complicated one I had lost my taste and it seemed silly to go to that much effort when I couldn't taste it :/

I've decided on slow cooked beef roast with my famous carrot cake for desert.

I am so sorry you're still feeling crummy Kristine, but am glad you're improving concerning the flu. I feel you on the age thing... too young to be falling apart!

Elizabeth, I beg to differ... your altered keys ARE supper awesome craft things!!! I think you should do some classes!!! I would love to learn how to make them as well as you do!

I'm sign out for the night!!!! LOTS OF LOVE!!!! HUGGLES!!!

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks

Happy Friday!!

Yay!! We have one box received!! I'm excited to see Susanne box! And Yvonne will be next!! So fun!!

Kristine, You got lots of yummy goodies!

Pam. Oh yes, popovers too!! Love them! My gran introduced them to me when I was young. So I actually had them before Yorkshire pudding. Yum Yum!!

Rob, sounds like a very yummy dinner!! Love carrot cake!!

I'm working on an album using Samperia's Alice Collection.

((HUGS))
~Terry

mgiov
mgiov 
Governor
mgiov
  • mgiov on 06-14-19 01:39 AM

Pam, yes. Yorkshire Pudding = popovers cooked in roast drippings. And it's one of those so easy things that look like you went to so much trouble

Rob, yes, roast beef slow roasted followed by carrot cake sounds like heaven!!!

Kristine, glad that the flu is over, but that's bad about your back. Hope this weekend will find you better...

Terry, don't you love the Alice collection? I can't wait to see your album...

Actually don't you just love all things Stamperia?
I have the collection, just waiting for a chance to take it out and play. I keep on having ideas go through my head and then change my mind. I don't like using my paper until I'm past that stage, kwim?

Kristine, I'm sorry you're

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to mgiov

Hope you all that are feeling little under will be better today! I try to walk as much as I can to heal by back!!!

My cigar box was delivered yesterday afternoon to Suzanne, ready to post when we hear from her!

Enjoy your weekend!

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to Euroalien

Okay, well now, Popovers I HAVE heard of and have eaten them but they didn't have anything in them. They were just a bread type thing my Mom used to make. I have her recipe but don't think I ever made them. They were good but not much to them. We used to butter them like biscuits! I looked up Yorkshire pudding a few minutes ago and here's the difference between the two...

Yorkshire pudding uses the same batter, but... Popovers are baked in individual molds (like muffins), usually coated with butter. Yorkshire pudding uses the same batter, but it's traditionally baked in the pan in which a piece of beef has been roasted, in the beef drippings.

So now we all know!!

Rob, my keys may look like super awesome craft things (thank you by the way!!) but actually they are just keys I've added embellishments to. Some I've used Patina or alcohol inks on to color up the key base first, some I've left as is. When I laid awake last night I kept thinking about different things to use on them. I need to make a list so I don't forget!! Hmmm, I'll get right on that! Usually by the time I wake up in the morning I've forgotten what I thought of during the night!

I LOVE Stamperia papers!!! Haven't heard of the Alice collection.

I hope your back gets to feeling better Yvonne. I know how that feels and it ain't fun. I'm probably going back to the chiropractor today with mine.

Have a great Friday, ladies!! BBL

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to eapipkin

Kristine, Elizabeth and Yvonne you all take good care of your backs. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Kristine except for Lost in Paradise, I have the other G45 collections also. Don't you love them? I love the long tag die too. I try not to hoard too much, but when I find a collection I adore. I usually buy extra of my favorite pages that way I'm not afraid of using it all up!
Yvonne, Suzanne and Elizabeth I can't wait to see your lovely creations!
Pam what's a "tea lawn?" Is there anything inside the pop overs, or are they like biscuits?
Rob your dinner sounds delicious! I love carrot cake!
Terry I didn't realize Stamperia has an Alice collection, I must take a look at it. I have all Renea Bouquet's BB Alice pieces and can't wait to do a configuration box. All I'm missing is a great paper line, so TFS! Can't wait to see your album!
Peggy I love Stamperia also. I just went and looked at Stamperia's Alice collection and it would be darling made up!

Finely cooled down here yesterday only in the 80's made for a very pleasant day. I'm off to do lunch with my girl friends today so that will be fun. DH is going to put the hardware I chose for my box on today! Yeah!

Have a happy day my friends!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic

Sorry I am late today at getting on. I took advantage of some free time(RARE) to work on my box. Already had the outside textured and painted and the inside painted but that was it. Today I put my pps on the inside and worked on the top, painted up some elements I'm going to use. So finally some real progress!
Sounds like several boxes going postal soon and a few delivered. How exciting!
Sorry yall are still fighting your bugs, pain, etc.! Hope yall get better soon or at least get some relief!
I forget about all the stamperia pps I have. I bought lots but since they are not with my other pps, out of sight out of mind.
Yvonne I will send Susanne a PM so you both can post! We all want to see your beauties!

I heard from Donna. She had some severe complications but said she was getting better! Don't think she is home yet.
Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

I actually just bought the Alice Stamperia paper and the teapot mold. I bought a bunch of their pads last month and I'm in LOVE!!! Such yummy paper!!!

Elizabeth, still think your keys are awesome

Since I am done with my tag I can start on my box!!! Sunday is probably when I'll leap in! I have decided to use Liquitex high gloss varnish rather than a wood varnish because I am worried a wood varnish might eat through my papers... ever a water based one. When I was doing some research some people ran into that issue.

Any way, just wanted to check in and send you all some love and hugs!!! TTFN

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Thank you for checking in Laura,
Im doing much better.
I will be going home tomorrow or Sunday.

I have started my box , will be using all the time allotted.
Wanted to do my very best for you Terry.

Love all of you....

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB
In response to bonprof

Popovers are baked batter in a muffin tin. They expand to look a muffin but they are hollow in the center and the flavor is eggy. You can serve them with Jam. The traditional way to make them as Yorkshire pudding was to put the muffin pan under the spit of roasting beef so the drippings fall into the puddings. My English friends just baked them separately like a popover and put gravy on them at the table.

Dawna- At Mt. Desert Island in Maine there is a restaurant at the Jordan Pond trail head that has a tea lawn. You can sit inside or at a table out on the lawn. It is a very old fashioned civilized place to have lunch after a hike or a bike ride. You can go there dirty and grimy and sweaty and be served popovers with strawberry jam and unsweetened lemonade that come with a tiny pitcher of sugar water so that you can sweeten it to your own taste. The popovers also come with your lunch order if you get a salad or lobster bisque. There is something wonderful about being served wonderful food when you all dirty and sweaty and tired and you feel like Edith Warton must be at the next table over. It is one of my favorite places to go. I used to work in Maine during the summer and would go hiking or biking at Mt Desert Island whenever I could.

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Donna- I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. Hope you are able to go home soon.

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Here is the recipe:

Popover recipe By FritillaryB

Edited by FritillaryB on 06-14-19 05:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05

I arrived home to see a box on my porch, and all the G45 papers I/ bought are even better in person! I can’t wait to make something with them! Dawna, have you seen the G45 Alice papers? They’re Halloween themed but look cute. Not as cute as this Stamperia Alice papers though. I watched several YouTube video walk through of mini albums using the paper line. If you use them, I can’t wait to see what you create!

I didn’t get any work done on my box. I made plans with my mom to check out a huge outdoor flea market in my area tomorrow. They’re having a special event called makers market and I can’t wait to check it out. I’ll probably finish up my box in the afternoon.

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock
In response to Krizzy05

Donna, so glad to hear you're going home soon!!!! I've been thinking about you and worrying about you a little bit! So I am so pleased to hear/read you're doing better!

Elizabeth, the Alice paper is one of their newest collections! I think it's gorgeous!!!

Kristine, isn't it thrilling to get a big box of paper? Especially from G45 with the full collections? I hope I'm not butting in on the conversation, but I have seen the G45 alice Halloween papers... they are very cute! But like you, I like the Stamperia paper better also! I was very disappointed to have missed the G45 Wizard of Oz paper collection... they stopped printing it just a few months before I started collecting papers. :/

sroseberry
Expert
sroseberry

I came home from surgery yesterday and found a cute package sitting on my porch. I was very out of it, so my husband put it on the table inside. Today, just now, I asked my son to bring it to me. He opened it for me. It was so fun to see the beautiful box Yvonne made for me. You are going to love it when she posts her picture. I am going to take it to work when I go back to my classroom in August. I plan on putting it on my desk. I know my students will love it, too. They always get a kick out of the pretty items you all make. Thank you, Yvonne!

sroseberry
Expert
sroseberry
In response to bonprof

Altered Cigar Box By Sroseberry

sroseberry
Expert
sroseberry
In response to bonprof

sroseberry
Expert
sroseberry

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

Such a pretty box!!!! What a treasure!!! I sure hope you have a speedy recovery Suzanne

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks

Kristine, Elizabeth and Yvonne, so sorry about your backs!

Yorkshire pudding = popovers = pancake batter cooked in beef fat, Crispy out side slightly beefy flavored and All hollow and a bit gooey inside.....Some add spices to the batter too! I tried a chive and cheddar recipe last fall ...it was yum! I've been dreaming about Yorkshire pudding since Peggy first mentioned it.

I love the Stamperia papers too!!
Dawna, I had been holding onto all Renea's Wonderland chipboard too! Waiting for the right papers. The Alice collection is it ! ...IMO I'm putting Renea's Red Queen on the cover. She's my Fav....

Donna, I'm so glad it has all turned around and your getting better!! Thats the best news!! No worries about working on my box to soon. Get better first!! And I have no doupt the box will be Absolutely Gorgeous!! Your work always is!!!

Suzanne, Love your box!!! A beautiful treasure!!

((HUGS)) Everyone!!
~Terry

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05

Rob-you’re not butting in at all! That’s what the thread is all about! they still have the 12x12 deluxe edition of the Wizard of Oz collection here on the site if you’re still wanting to buy it. I thought about buying it but don’t know what/who I’d make something for.

Donna-I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Euroalien
Queen
Euroalien
In response to Krizzy05

Jci I’m glad you like it Suzanne, fun making it...
speedy recovery!

I will post another day, I’m busy this weekend....

Enjoy your Saturday everyone....

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to Euroalien

Can't see pics! Just white boxes. On my phone and poor reception too. Storms! I will be back as soon as internet is up to get a closer look at every ones projects!

RRBrannock
Expert
RRBrannock

Thank you Kristine!!! The just rereleased it!!! So I bought it... LOL. I too have no idea who I'll make something for.... maybe I'll make myself something with it!

Okay I have to go clean up the house for company! BBL

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin

Laura, I was wondering about you this morning with all the storms going on back there. Please stay safe! Also, do you still have the same phone # with your new phone or did you get a new one? Please PM me with your new # if you got one.

Suzanne, I sure like the roses paper you used on your pretty box!

I think Stamperia papers are probably my favorite although I wish they did 2 sheets to a design. One just isn't enough, especially when they are beautiful on both sides of the paper.

I posted more altered keys this morning. There are 9 in all (3 pictures). Since Donna ordered some, she gets to choose which ones she wants!

Have a great weekend, my friends!

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin
In response to eapipkin

Oh, I forgot to mention earlier that Gerry's box went postal yesterday and should be there by Monday!

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to eapipkin

Good evening. The storms have passed. Thanks for thinking about me Elizabeth! I will mark you as postal. My phone # is the same! Need to get to the gallery and check out your keys and tags that were posted. I'm really behind with love right now.
All the talk about G45 makes me want to shop but I am trying to be good. Boy is it hard with so many enablers here! I really like using G45 to make unusual things!
All the talk of pudding and popovers is making me hungry!
Suzanne your box is beautiful. Glad your home and doing better.
I took advantage of the bad weather and finished Kristine's box. I am happy how it turned out but still going to sit on it a couple of days to make sure I'm done and to let everything dry completely.
Donna I'm glad to hear your home!
Gerry have you went postal yet? I remember reading that you were going to but you never said if you did. Has anyone else went postal?

Krizzy05
Veteran
Krizzy05

I think I am finished with Laura’s box. After all the good flea market deals, I felt motivated to get my goodies done! I even cleaned all my supplies off the dining room table and took them back to my craft room...if only it was clean 😂 I need to finish the Disney album next so I can play with my new papers. It’ll be right around when I get back from my vacation so then I’ll be able to focus on pictures from my trip! 😊 I’m so excited to see all of these boxes done! This has been such fun!

Dawna.s Place
Governor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Krizzy05

Laura glad you got some "me time!" Yes we are quite a group of enablers! I purchased the Stamperia Alice collection and some Christmas images to make cards in July. Loved having them done so early last year.

Kristine I do have the G45 Halloween collection but the color scheme isn't what I was going for so I got the Stamperia collection instead.

Donna so happy to hear your feeling better. Glad you're on the mend.

Susanne I hope all went well with your surgery. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Rob I love the Wizard of Oz collection, its so darling!

Yvonne your box is so cute! Love those Carta Bella papers! I'll have to go in for a closer look.

Terry can't wait to see your Alice project! Do you know what your going to do yet? I'm looking for a fairy door to put on the front of my configuration box.

Elizabeth I agree, two pages would be better. But the way they package it, if you need two you have to buy two sets! Boy, they get us coming and going! lol

I finished Peggy's box today and I'm happy with it. Came out better than I expected. Love it when that happens!

Time for dinner, nite, nite all!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Terry,
Opening your beautiful box tomorrow morning.
I appreciate all the love and beauty you put in in
it.

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to bonprof

Donna, when ever you feel up to it. No hurry!
I find myself worrying that it didn't travel well. I thought I packaged it well, but I've been rethinking it and I'm not at all sure. Let me know if it's damaged. I can make another that will travel much better.

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic

Good morning everyone! Thought I would check in early because we will be going fishin!
Donna good to see you!
Dawna making Christmas cards early is a great idea! Maybe I will too! It would sure free up the holidays!
The Stamperia pps are beautiful but when they first came out they were sold under decoupage. That is why I am thinking the packs are set up the way they are. It would be nice to get the pps single sided. I have only purchased 1 set twice and that was the Shabby rose. They are my favs.
As far as G45 goes my fav was the old steampunk line. Wish I would have bought more of that one! Now its discontinued.
Going postal tomorrow with Kristine's box. Its telling me she is done!
Have a great Sunday !

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic

The oddest thing keeps happening in our swap title. Today I saw a frown emoji and had to remove it. Last week a bunch of mumble jumble. Its not me changing it but it keeps happening. How can someone change the swap title bar other than me? Bizarre!!!

FritillaryB
Diva
FritillaryB

Laura that is very strange. I saw the emoji and wondered why it was there. I don’t think anyone could do that unless they have moderator permission- like an employee of Sb.com.

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin

Good morning all! I never noticed the emoji..I guess because I usually go straight to the most recent page we're all chatting on! That is really strange though. I think I would contact sb.Com and see what they say.

Sounds like Donna is buying all of the 9 keys I altered!! Woohoo!! It will be hard to part with some of them!

I can hardly wait to see all the boxes!

As for Stamperia papers, I have started taking pictures of my favorite pages to print out a second copy if I want, although I can only print 8-1/2 x 11. I just can't afford to purchase two stacks of the same papers.

Thank you all for the love in my gallery!

Enjoy your day!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to eapipkin

Terry!!!
Your beautiful box arrived in perfect condition!
It is so incredibly beautiful!!
Your work is full of grace.
I will treasure it always...
xoxoxo

LauralsAttic
Governor
LauralsAttic
In response to bonprof

So good to see you Donna! We have missed you!
Elizabeth congrats on the key sale. Donna will love them! I know I love mine that I bought from you!!!
Can't wait to see Terry's and Yvonne's boxes!!!!

eapipkin
Governor
eapipkin

Me either, Laura!

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks
In response to eapipkin

Yay!! Donna, I'm so happy the box didn't arrive as a mess.
I'm so happy you like it!! I loved making it for you! I thought about your open window in your craft room when I was making it.

Happy Monday everyone!!

((HUGS))
~ Terry

Terrys scrapbooks
Guru
Terrys scrapbooks

Altered Cigar Box Swap Project "Nature Box" By Terrys Scrapbooks

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics