Username Post: June Mood Board Challenge        (Topic#1676113)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

**APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE ENTRY!!!**

Welcome to the June 2019 Mood Board Challenge!

What's a Mood Board?

If you've never worked with a mood board before, they're a great way to inspire, motivate and focus your creative juices. They're usually a collection of photos, colors or themes that coordinate or contrast.

The images and colors are intended only to get your creative juices flowing or encourage your imagination in your crafting.

You can use the colors and or images however you choose and on whatever project you like. All are welcome and no one's going to police you to ensure you use all of the colors present! I only ask that you leave a little love in the gallery as you're able to!

June's colors are softer contrast to May's vibrant fiesta. June Gloom is very much in effect here in So Cal. Weather reports keep saying sunny, but all we see is fog, fog and more fog - and they call it 'marine layer'. Then by about 2pm it's sunny. Then by 6pm its cool and overcast again. Very contrasting! So June's colors have that cool blue and gray with the warmer pinks for a softer intro to summer.

Very 'marine' layer!

View Challenge Here: June Mood Board Challenge

Edited by on 06-04-19 11:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl
In response to SonjaC

Ok, let me get this straight. Are we supposed to use blue and gray? or softer pinks? or both? Or did I not get it all?

Guru
In response to t-towngirl

Soooooo excited that you are doing a mood board again!

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to ArtsyLC

Great colors! Hopefully I can get something done for this!

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to DreaSlee

Ah, this is too funny! I did my Baker's Dozen project in these colours this month but I posted it to the gallery before the Mood Board challenge went up.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• t-towngirl Said:
Ok, let me get this straight. Are we supposed to use blue and gray? or softer pinks? or both? Or did I not get it all?

Blanca, no worries at all! I will need to figure out how to post my Mood Board photos to my gallery so that I can link them in here and not just on the Challenges page of the Gallery. That's where it currently is.

Life has been nuts though lately so I will try that this week and add to the first post. Thank you for your patience!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to ppilgrim

• ppilgrim Said:
Ah, this is too funny! I did my Baker's Dozen project in these colours this month but I posted it to the gallery before the Mood Board challenge went up.

If you submitted it to the gallery as of 6/1, you can go back and add it to this challenge. I retro-activated the challenge for those who had Mood-board-ESP like you!

Governor
In response to SonjaC

Sonja - LOVE your inspiration for your mood board!

Peggy - can't wait to see your post!

Blanca - You know this will be a challenge for me since I'm NOT a fan of pink and I'll be focusing on those awesome shades of blue and/or grey!

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to boricuapr

Can't play this month but if you do it for July or any future months, count me in!

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl
In response to gluemore girl

Good morning!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Not certain if this qualifies but I think it has the colors you mentioned:

Addi By Lcmemories

Groovy Deborah