Username Post: Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge        (Topic#1676257)
joshuaminh426
Expert
joshuaminh426

Just got back from visiting Disneyland and their Star Wars Land. I can't wait to start making layouts about this incredible new land in Disneyland. However, one of my favorite scrapbook companies told me not to expect any embellishments for this theme until at least 2020. Bummer!

Guess I will have to make my own.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to joshuaminh426

LOL, welcome to scrapbookers' problems!
Same happened to me when my DD was a Girl Scout. I had to scan her patches just to make some kind of embellishment. About a year or 2 later, there was all kinds of Girl Scout themed products!

Glad you had a good trip and have fun making the LO's for it.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to gluemore girl

When my son got his picture taken with Vader, I made my own cut files with the Silhouette for a lo. I'm (somewhat) looking forward to your problem after we visit GE in WDW in September.

Sewflake
Queen
Sewflake
In response to mrsmiller

Shannon, at least you were forewarned (which you probably knew already) so you can start making your own embellishment ahead of time!
Or at least same all the memorabilia you can get your hands on for free (is there any such thing as free) at the park to use for scrap pages.
Sounds like a fun trip.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Sewflake

• Sewflake Said:
Shannon, at least you were forewarned (which you probably knew already) so you can start making your own embellishment ahead of time!
Or at least same all the memorabilia you can get your hands on for free (is there any such thing as free) at the park to use for scrap pages.
Sounds like a fun trip.

LOL, actually, I am not a Star Wars fan and I booked this trip a year ago on the premise that they were opening the land in the late Fall. I was hoping to miss it. Instead, we'll be there 3 weeks after it opens However, I'm not canceling my trip and the food and wine festival will be going on.

And yes, I will pick up some maps and memorabilia and I will probably go see GE since we will be there. Good point!

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05
In response to mrsmiller

I think I saw Cricut had some Star Wars stuff, but it’s definitely not specific to Galaxy’s Edge.

I really want to go to Disney World after it opens. Now if only I could talk my husband into it. Then I’d have 6 Disney trips to scrap lol.

joshuaminh426
Expert
joshuaminh426
In response to Mulan05

i grabbed plenty of memorabilia such as maps and coasters from the cantina, so I have something to work with when I start these layouts.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics