On September 5th, we will be retiring the forums and replacing them with a new discussion platform.
[Click here for more details.]
Username Post: Way To Go American Crafts        (Topic#1676261)
joshuaminh426
Expert
joshuaminh426

I've been having some issues with some of American Crafts' Thicker alphabet stickers such as when trying to lift them off the backing they separate/rip and are unusable. I emailed the company to explain the problem and sent them pictures to show what was happening with the stickers.

The company emailed me back promptly and not only are they sending me replacements but they are including many more other Thicker products. Sometimes writing companies pays off!

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to joshuaminh426

That's great news!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to gluemore girl

That is awesome! However, I stopped buying Thickers long ago. They always peel and never stay stuck. I always had to glue them on the page.

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to mrsmiller

I've had adhesion issues with all kinds of AC products, not just Thickers. If I buy their stuff at all, which I rarely do these days, I stick with the papers.

On the other hand, I just made a layout with ten-year-old product from Basic Grey: the word stickers stuck, the chipboard stuck and the rub-ons worked beautifully. Back when I first started scrapbooking, there used to be this thing called "quality." :-(

Edited by ppilgrim on 07-23-19 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics