Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: calling Canadian scrappers!!        (Topic#991991)
Heather B.
Resident
Heather B.
In response to Lissame

I just found this thread. I'm from Northern Alberta, about 8 hours north of Edmonton. I have a daughter will be 2 next month.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 01-26-07 09:47 AM
In response to Heather B.

Welcome Heather!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Lissame

Hi Everyone- Although I'm not Canadian, I'm pretty close (live 15minutes from the border in Western New York). I have friends throughout Ontario, we vacation in Canada all the time, and Toronto is our favorite city. Actually, just got back from a scrapbooking weekend in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. I have been scrapping for about 10 years. I am committed to it given the huge amount of money I've spent on supplies. I would love to share ideas with all of you.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 01-27-07 06:50 PM
In response to jengeowal

Welcome Jengeowal! I am in Alberta and I did visit Toronto once about two years ago...I am not a big city person but I did fall in love with Toronto. So much to do and see there, I want to go back with my husband and of course take in a "real" ball game (Blue Jays)!!!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to Dena5

Welcome Jen...!

curias 
Resident
In response to TableScraps

Hi! I'm from Toronto! I have been scrapping since the summer of 2004. Would love to meet more people from teh area. It seems that city folk aren't crafty.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 01-30-07 02:26 PM
In response to curias

Welcome Curias!

weekend scrapper
Pro
weekend scrapper
In response to curias

Welcome curias...I'm just down the road in Burlington.

Edited by weekend scrapper on 02-01-07 11:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 02-01-07 07:13 PM
In response to weekend scrapper

Hi Weekend Scrapper...welcome!

kygal 
New Kid On the Block
  • kygal on 02-05-07 11:44 AM
In response to Dena5

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and actually an American living in Vineland, Ontario. So, I'm fairly close to jengeowal and weekend scrapper in Burlington. I've been scrapping since last fall and am starting a scrapping meeting at our church for the winter months. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here.

weekend scrapper
Pro
weekend scrapper
In response to kygal

Hi!

Welcome to the neighbourhood. I love Niagara area. You have all those amazing wineries nearby.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 02-06-07 09:20 AM
In response to weekend scrapper

Welcome Kygal.

Marliese
Tenant
Marliese
In response to jardis

Hi everyone I was born in Newfoundland but I have been living in Ft Mcmurray for 11 years. I've been scrapping for about 6 years. My husband says it's just like crack,once you start you cant stop.

Edited by Marliese on 05-11-07 02:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

denbeau
Tenant
denbeau
In response to HeatherElaine

Hi! I am from Ottawa, Ontario. My name is Denise. I started scrapbooking about 1 year ago, and I agree with you if you saw my inventory, you would think I have been at it for years. Cheer on our Ottawa Senators. They will win the stanley cup this year.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to jardis

I'm from Edmonton. I've been scrapping for a year and a half.I love to chat to to add me!!!!!!

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to miniscraper

Welcome!

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 05-14-07 06:55 AM
In response to Scrapbook Queen

Welcome to sb.com

LeahR
LeahR 
Diva
LeahR
  • LeahR on 05-15-07 10:50 AM
In response to Dena5

Hi everyone!! I'm in Ontario reluctantly, wishing I was back in BC. I would love to chat with more Canucks!!!!

Sharnie
Veteran
Sharnie
In response to LeahR

Hi there Canadian Scrappers!
I am from Saskatoon, SK! What a great site this is! I am pretty new here, but I am slowly finding my way around, and getting the nerve to post stuff! I will have stuff in my gallery soon - just waiting for 2 more parts ... ! Thanks for letting me be part of your GREAT neighborhood!

New Kid On the Block

Hi, my name is Tracy and I'm from Nova Scotia. I love Canada and am proud of all our scrapbookers. I am a big fan of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine!
I am a designer for Ek Success , as well as I just started my own Monthly Kit Club online. If you'd like to check out the website it's:
www.100canadian.com

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 05-29-07 07:50 AM
In response to 100 Canadian

Ohhh great, I'll have to take a peek!

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin
In response to crafteecarol

• crafteecarol Said:
I am checking in from Newmarket, Ontario.
I have been scrapbooking for about three years but I don't count the first two as I was not all that serious about it.... hmm I think I had more money then.... Now I live for the M's Coupons . Who need sto eat anyhow

Small world. I was born in Newmarket, I haven't lived there in almost 20 years but most people look at me crazy when I tell them where I was born. Great to meet someone from my "home" town.

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin
In response to Marliese

• Marliese Said:
Hi everyone I was born in Newfoundland but I have been living in Ft Mcmurray for 11 years. I've been scrapping for about 6 years. My husband says it's just like crack,once you start you cant stop.

This is so true. Just like crack you have to stay up until it is all gone as well. I will stay up half the night trying to finish a layout.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 06-26-07 06:28 AM
In response to TammyLin

Hahaha, my husband asks if I am going to my crack house when we go to scrapbook! lol if they only knew what an accomplishment it is to finish at least ONE layout in an evening! lol

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to Dena5

lol! My finacee actually calls it "crackbooking"!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm

Just read about the crack habit. That made me smile.

gunlady
New Kid On the Block
gunlady
In response to muffydm

newbie to scrapbooking, started last month after a fishing trip with my entire family in the Queen Charlotte Islands....I am on page 9 so far...I am from Cranbrok, BC...hope to chat

crafteecarol
Veteran
crafteecarol
In response to gunlady

I am from Ontario. I think we all need the 12 step program to help us through this addiction !

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to crafteecarol

Just wanted to say Hi..I'm in Ontario too.

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin
In response to muffydm

It is scarey I have know crack addicted people and some days I am just like that with my scrapping. Oh well at least it is a healthy addiction, right?

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to TammyLin

Hey Tammylin, I have family (through my fiancee) in Cold Lake, is there a scrapbook store there for when I visit-to get out of the house, if you know what I mean!!!

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin

Probably not what you are used to but we do have some small shops that sell scrapbook supplies. It is a pretty small city so they are just locally owned shops and kind of expensive IMHO. If you want more info just let me know.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to TammyLin

Hi everybody. Just checking in. Not much action on the Canadian threads. Guess we just join the rest of the neighbourhood.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

I know ours is coming to an end. The Ottawa Ex is on and that was always a sign that summer was just about over and school was in.

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to corrie fan

Hi..nope there isn't much action here. But continue to check back you never know what gem you will find.

beachin
Resident
beachin
In response to muffydm

An invitation to learn about storybooking.......

You are invited to a virtual party!!!

discover

All of us have stories to share. Whether you have a life story, love story, baby story, or a wedding story, now you can rediscover and capture these important memories in your own custom storybook.

preserve

Heritage Makers storybooks can be created in a variety of classic sizes, layouts, and borders. Whether you create your own custom page or use one of the many online templates, your book is sure to be a beautiful treasure. Heritage Makers also offers custom posters and greeting cards.

celebrate

Create a storybook in just a few hours and have it professionally hardbound and back to you in just a few weeks. Then watch your family as they find themselves as the heroes in their own storybook!

Come join me at my Virtual Heritage Celebration and learn how you can create custom storybooks your family will read and treasure throughout their lives.

Invite some friends and you will become eligable for free Hostess Rewards!
Ask me how !!

August 30th at 8:30 pm est
Just sign on to this website https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/706336568
The call in number is 641-715-3399
The access code is 253-631-640
When you register, use my name Kellie Stobie

There is no purchase required to attend. Just log on and sit back to learn about digital storybooking.

If you have any questions, just pm or email me.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by beachin on 08-25-07 10:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

steami
steami 
Idol
steami
In response to beachin

Hi All,

I'm a newbie (to the site & scrapbooking) & a lurker. Glad there's a bunch of Candaian ladies out there. Thanks for all the LO's that have been posted; I have such great ideas now.

BTW, I'm in the Edmonton area.

Ami

scrapbokinangel
New Kid On the Block
scrapbokinangel

Hey all, I am from Mission, BC. I have been scrapbooking for 8 yrs and I have gotten quite a few of my friends involved and addicted. Glad to see so many close by that are avid scrapbookers. Scrapbooking can go so much farther thatn just pages in an album, it is neat to see all the new and exciting ideas that others come up with. Keep scrapping!!

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to scrapbokinangel

I'm from Maple Ridge, BC!

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to Sherri-Craftymom

• Quote:
You live in between my two sisters in B.C. haha, one is in Chilliwack and the other in North Vancouver!

I was born and raised in Chwk. Moved from the Fraser Valley to the Lower Mainland in 2004.

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to dallasvaroney

• Quote:
hi there everyone, I am a central albertan here, Rocky Mt. House area.

I was in RMH in August, visiting my mom who lives in Leslieville!

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 09-27-07 09:16 AM
In response to sew_crafty_girl

Welcome aboard Christine!

luvfirstscrap
New Kid On the Block
luvfirstscrap
In response to scrapbookin nurse

Hi, I am from BC too! Good to know there are others. I am actually having a bit of a hard time figuring all this out. So much to look at and do. Anyway, luvfirst scrap here. I am in Prince George. Where abouts are you??

Edited by luvfirstscrap on 10-22-07 11:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

daniellealysa
Tenant
daniellealysa
In response to Margaret

Hi everybody! I'm from Abbotsford, BC and I have been scrapbooking and stamping for about 2 years. I used to be a SU demo. I love the company, but my life at the time just wasn't such that I could give my business the attention it required. I have recently moved back to Abbotsford after 5 years in Chilliwack. I just discovered the Urban Scrapbook Company and I'm taking a class there in a few weeks. I'm so excited! It's great to see scrappers here from all across Canada and I would love to connect with people to scrap locally and hear about any retreats or conventions nearby.

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to daniellealysa

I work in Abbotsford (grew up in Chwk) and live in Maple Ridge now. My LSS is having their yearly crop in April. It's a lot of fun. Search for Photo Express, Maple Ridge to find their webpage.

I've never heard of the Urban Scrapbook Company.

Edited by sew_crafty_girl on 01-21-08 08:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

daniellealysa
Tenant
daniellealysa

USC is really great they are about a year old. Photo Express in Maple Ridge, they sell QuicKutz products don't they? My friend referred me to them as I'm going to be buying a Revolution.

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to daniellealysa

Oh yes, they offer the full line of QK products and I'm an addict

daniellealysa
Tenant
daniellealysa

The QK stuff looks so fabulous. I am researching all my options. How would you say it compares to Sizzix?

ducky55
New Kid On the Block
ducky55

Hello! I am a scrapbooker from St. Albert, Alberta and I have been scrapbooking since 2003. I am currently working on my 2006 album and I am almost done! YAY!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-13-08 03:52 PM
In response to ducky55

Welcome aboard!!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-17-08 04:18 AM
In response to scrappysara

Hi everyone! I am fron Newmarket, Ont. but am currently living in Fredericton, NB. Soon to begin working at our LSS that is opening soon. Woo hoo!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to Rusha

Greetings from London, ON. New to Canada, I just moved here from the states and so far I love it!

Brandi

Navy Rev
Guru
Navy Rev
In response to Margaret

I'm on Vancouver Island. Been scrapping long enought to have way to many albums! I've been on the site as a formal member for 8 months. Its great.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Navy Rev

I recently made a scrap book for my girlfriend of 2 years... wow did she ever love it! I got all the materials at the dollar store, put maybe 12 hours of work into it, and she can't stop talking about it! I think I'm hooked!

I'm also from toronto :-)

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to *Kristine*

Hey fellow Saint Johner!! So happy I came across this thread. Im a N.B.'er and spent most of my teen years in Quispam. Im a Saint John girl through and through. How I miss my place! Now live on the Acadian Peninsula

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

Want to introduce myself to everyone. Im Pam and live in New Brunswick. What's our slogan?? I AM CANADIAN!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hey Skrappy Shutterbug, are those your furbabies, they are adorable!

Brandi

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to scraptoremember

No, I have to admit there not my babies. HAHA! It's a pic I seen on FB . Liked it so am using it for now. I do have a Maltese though who is one little spoiled monster! You can see him in my gallery.

ScrappinFan19
Governor
ScrappinFan19

Hey Eveyone! Finally found some Canadians on here! LOL Anyways, I'm from Halifax, NS and looking forward to getting to know everyone on here! I'll talk to you all soon!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to ScrappinFan19

HI!! How is everyone?

Resident

I am a fellow Canuck as they say, and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I have scrapbooked for 9 years and I am seriously addicted. I also would love to talk to fellow Canadian scrapbookers, so I hope this thread produces lots of Canadians who want to get to know one another and keep in touch.
creativeLaura

Resident
In response to ducky55

Hey! I live in Edmonton, what is your favorite LSS?
creativeLaura

Resident

Hi I'm from Edmonton AB and I hace been scrapbooking for 9 years now. I am seriously addicted to patterned paper, ribbon, ink, buttons, srapping magazines, stamps and flowers.
Hope to hear from you soon!
creativeLaura

Resident
In response to Devika

Hey I am a fellow Edmontonian! Nice to meet you!
What part of Edmonton do you live in? Hope to hear from you soon!
creativeLaura

Kimberly Colliss
Veteran
Kimberly Colliss
In response to creativeLaura

Poking my head in from Woodstock ON. A Scrapbook designer & Instructor & sale for my LSS. Nice to see the Canadians here!

gynette
Tenant
gynette
In response to Kimberly Colliss

Hi Fellow Canadian scrappers, JCI, too bad this forum isn't visited much.

I'm from BC - Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Paper_Addict
Expert
Paper_Addict
In response to gynette

Hello from Kitchener Ontario. There are so many Canadian scrapbookers here, it's amazing!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall afternoon! It's gorgeous outside here!

Lidibids
Resident
Lidibids
In response to Paper_Addict

Wow, great to see so many in Canadian in here, I am ahiling from Vancouver Island BC and it is POURING rain, oh well great scrappin weather!

saskscrap
Expert
saskscrap
In response to Lidibids

Hey everyone, another Canadian here saying hi from Saskatchewan. Looks like spring is trying to make an appearance, beautiful day out today!

Magpie1
Tenant
Magpie1
In response to saskscrap

Hey everyone. Scrapper from Bowmanville, just outside of Toronto, Ontario. I joined the site a couple of years ago, but I've been struggling to find the time and inclination to scrapbook much these days. Hoping to post some layouts soon!

SilhouetteAngelika
Tenant
SilhouetteAngelika
In response to Magpie1

Hello from Ottawa! I'm new here at scrapbook.com

TanyaTopdrawer
New Kid On the Block
TanyaTopdrawer
In response to SilhouetteAngelika

Hi, everyone. Newbie here, from the Niagara region.

SarahWard21
New Kid On the Block
SarahWard21
In response to TanyaTopdrawer

Hi everyone! Im from BC, nice to meet you all!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Margaret

I am in Ajax, Ontario and my name if Tiffany
www.cropandchatretreats.com

Luckie_
New Kid On the Block
Luckie_
In response to tiffany007

Hi everyone. I'm from Fergus. I was doing just digital scrap booking then decided to try my hand at the real thing and I've been hooked ever since. It's been about 3 years I'd say so, I'm still learning a lot. I'm totally in love with "graphic 45" and order when I can afford it. I'm waiting on a order now from here and can't wait. Hope to speak with some of you soon.

Hugs, Yvonne

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to Luckie_

Not sure if anyone still reads this thread but I've been away from scrapbooking and I'm making a comeback!!! I live in Ontario and would love to meet others who enjoy scrapbooking too!

Magpie1
Tenant
Magpie1
In response to muffydm

Hi, I haven't checked back on the thread for a while, but I want to get back into my scrapbooking and add more stuff to my gallery. I'd also like to find some all-day crop events in the GTA.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics